House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 am

Joe was talking way too fast for Kodi's groggy mind to comprehend. He seemed nervous or upset. So this must be an emergency. He heard something about children, so he must have wanted Kodi to watch them. "Oh, yeah, Joe. Sure, sir." He said and rubbed his face. Maybe he could go get Kiara to help. But he was too tired to hear that Ryan might be in danger, and that Joe had already suggested that.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 am

*Sighs and drags Blake out of the room* *Calls* Thanks Sierra! Anyway, I have persuaded two boys to give us a performance, so drag Bex and Taylor into the room. Persuaded? That's what you calle it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 am

Suzie Sylvester; She smiled down at Linette and pressed a kiss to her chubby cheek, "Can you say doggie, Lin?" Linette looked wide-eyed at her mother, and mumbled a, 'Goggee' and Suzie smiled in reply. "Close enough. Good job babe." She pressed another kiss to Linette's cheek, and The baby giggled in return, grabbing one of Suzie's sweatshirt strings in her little fist. Someone else at the carousel gave Suzie a dirty look, and she shot a glare right back at them. She seemed to get those looks often, when she was out with Linette. It had to have been the fact that she looked younger than she was, but still. No one needed to bother with being angry at her. No one but her parents, which she hadn't seen in years. And that didn't matter. All that mattered now was Linette and Logan, though she still didn't want to talk to Logan in fear of making a smart remark to something he says.

I'll make a reply for Paisley later. I have writer's block for her right now. :/
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 am

S***! Just accidentally got rid of my post! DX

Summary: Joe hung up, searched the mansion for Ryan, then went into the forest to search for her, scared and panicking that the guy had got her and had harmed her or, worse, killed her.

*Calls up Bex, then drags Taylor downstairs.* Nooo! Let me sleep! But Kyle's gonna do his dance thing, you said you wanted to see it. True... *Yawns and flops onto the couch.* Ok ok, I'll watch :3 It better be good though, Kylie Kyle, because I'm a huge fan of dance and don't want you to ruin it. *Is purposely putting on pressure, just for fun.* *Bursts in with a video camera and puts it on.* Ok, I'm here and recording! Now do it, guys! X3 By the way, random return of Sierra, since with havent seen her in a couple months. Hi Sierra!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 am

Hey! Well you know whith the supplies being down, I headed off to be out of the way, y'know, one less mouth to feed. But ya, looks like I turned up just in time Razz how are you? W-wait! We're being recorded?! That wasn't part of the deal! B-but... But you promised... *starts to cry* No no, we'll... *sighs in defeat* Okay, let's just get this over with... *Puts the song on, mutters "I cannot believe I'm doing this." Then goes back to the centre with TJ*

((And I'm just gonna say that they did pretty much the same thing that Ant and Dec did, except instead of "I'm Ant" "I'm Declan" it would be "I'm Kyle" "I'm TJ" so ya, Kyle = Ant and TJ=Dec *shrug* oh and they did pretty much the whole song), not just a bit)

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 am

Aww TJ can sing and rap! XD and Kyle has new found musical talents! XD oh and if TJ's Dec that means he's the one who goes "Physce!" X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 am

As someone looked at Suzie funny, I narrowed my eyes at them. Even the demon snarled a little, because there was no need to look at Suzie like that I mean, sure she looked a little young and even I thought she was a little young to be a mother, but there was no need for that look! 'Back in my day, it was quite common for children such as the witch to get pregnant! There is no need for this behaviour towards her.' 'I thought you hated Suzie?' I questioned. 'I do, and the blasted child too, but there was still no need for that look. I rolled my eyes to myself and then lifted Suzie and Linette's suitcase off of the carousel. Looking at Suzie, I smiled a little upon seeing her smile at Linette, then decided that maybe now would be the best time to talk to her. "Are you happy again now, Suzie? 'Cause I really am sorry. I just don't like it when you give me the silent treatment like this."

((I'm good, I'm good. It's your boyfriend who's not good, he misses you. You know, it's not very nice to leave behind someone who wants to marry you for, like 2 months. *Smirks slightly, lying about the marrying part just to freak Sierra out.* *Giggles and records the enitre thing. Once it's over, she walks over to TJ and gives him a big hug, kissing his head even though he's too old for head-kisses now.* Wow, that was amazing! And you looked so adorable when you were dancing! X3 We'll have to show your dad and borhter the recording later X3 *Applauds at the end.* Wooo! Go Kyle! *Giggles and reaches out to Kyle.* Come here so that I can hug you, dancing-singing superstar, I'm too meh to get up! Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 am

-_____- stupid nook turned off on me while i was typing -__________-
*summerizing*

Kodi went to find Kiara and knocked on her door. Opened it to find her sleeping or something xD

Ryan's scared shit-less xD that pretty much explains the whole post xDDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 am

Lol XD Poor Ryan XD Did Kodi attempt to wake Kiara up?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:40 am

Oh yes xD sorry i forgot to mention that xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 am

*Completely zones out in shock* ... ... ... *snaps back to reality* Excuse me? What? Marriage? Don't forget his girlfriend! You have to show his girlfriend! N-no! You can show dad and Cody, but pleaase please please do not show Liz! *Laughs slightly and wals over and sits next to Taylor.* I am never ever doing that again. Like ever. *Laughs again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 am

O.o You do realise Denzel wants to marry you, right? He's been thinking about it since christmas... I think he was actually gonna do it on Valentines day but by then you had gone disappeary. Awww come on! I'm sure Liz would love it! If we don't show her soon, we'll just have to show it about 10 years from now when you two get married Razz But you were so good! Wit hall that rumbling and stuff. *Giggles and leans into Kyle.* You have to do that dance every time I go into hospital, it'll cheer me up... And it'll cheer up everyone else in the room too X3 Think of all the sad patients! You could make their day amazing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 am

Why don't we just get Liz in here now and we can show her it! O.O *Smiles and presses a soft kiss to her lips* Alright, I give in. I'll do that for you *rolls eyes playfully.* I just.. I don't know if I'm ready for marriage, I mean, I know I'm technically 20 something, but I'm still 15!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am

Suzie Sylvester; She sighed and nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before grabbing the handle of her suitcase and giving a look to the jerk before walking off, hoping that Logan would walk away with her. She knew that she was still not talking to Logan, but at least she was acknowledging him. And wasn't that good enough? She walked out to the concrete in front of the airport, and she turned back to Logan, "Cab?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 am

My dream of when I was little, of when mom was around was taking a weird turn. I was remembering when I first learnt to hunt and when I caught my first bunny. It almost looked as if I was hugging the bunny, but really I was trying to stop it escaping, and after a moment, I sunk my fangs into the bunny's neck ((*Coughcough.*Kodi's arm.*Coughcough.*)), ignoring my mother as she told me to wake up - wake up? I was already awake! Suddenly the bunny was ripped away from me and my eyes opened in shock at how well it was. It was only then when I realised the it was really, but it wasn't a bunny, it was Kodi! "Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry!" I exclaimed, quickly rushing into the bathroom and grabbing a towel to deal with Kodi's bleeding arm, quickly licking the blood off of my lips, though I felt horrible for doing so. As I returned to the bedroom to deal with the injury I had caused, I started apologising again. "I'm really sorry, Kodi. I-I thought I was dreaming about drinking a bunny's blood and you're arm must've been nearby or something when I grabbed it. Gosh, I'm such an idiot for doing that!"

((Sure! That sounds great! *Laughs.* Yay! Thanks Kyle! *Grins and kisses Kyle's jaw.* Maybe I'll even reward you each time you do it. Does that sound good? Very Happy Well you're kinda gonna be stuck at 15 forever, Sierra, so does that mean you never want to get married to Denzel? O.o He could ask you any day now and you're just gonna say no and break his little heart?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 am

im bored
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 am

Seriously, one word and a kiss? Now I was starting to get annoyed again and my eyes narrowed slightly at Suzie as I shook my head. "No. No cab. Not until you talk to me, Suzie. I don't care about the damn kisses, I can do without them, but what I can't do without is my girlfriend not talking to me just because of one stupid little thing I said wrong and apologised for, like, twice or three times now!" She was really being ridiculous right now and I couldn't deal with it, and I deffinately wasn't going to deal with this if she acted this way in front of my parents!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 am

I cant believe you missed my birthday! I'm sorry! DX but rose's is coming up soon Oh goodie! *smiles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 am

Lol XD I should probably be pretending to go to sleep now. I need a drink anyway, so now would be a good time to pretend to go to sleep - I always take a drink of water to bed with me. Brb!

But, if I don't get back on, it means I've lost internet, because I think dad's on his laptop :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:13 am

kay wolfy

also, i screamed over a spider XDDD i scared my mom and cat XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 am

No! I guess... I guess I'll just... I don't know okay? *runs off* o.O Was not expdcting that! Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now since I need to wake up early to make sure I've got everything, and to finish off my bedroom. Stupid dsi distracted me -_- anyway, goodnight!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 am

nit scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am

suzie sylvester; she took a deep breath and let Linette stand on top of her suitcase, though she held onto her hands so that she didn't fall down. "Logan, I don't want to talk about this here. In front of Linette. And all of these other people." She spoke softly, so she didn't bring very much attention to them, since apparently she could do that without even acting different. Looking up at him, she tried to search his face for some sort of emotion, but all she could see what frustration. He had every right to be frustrated, though. She was ignoring him, but she also had every right to do that. it was just a little mishap, though she would've rather not solved it in public, where everyone already seemed to be against her.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am

Lol XD I made Sierra freak out! XD Goodnight Scampi! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down