House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 am

*huggles everyone*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 am

Meep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 am

Hi!

Ant and Dec is hilarious! This show has given my Saturdays meaning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 am

*Huggles back*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 am

Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 am

Scampi, if your not going rp, can you at least type up a post so that Ryan is kidnapped and Joe can panic???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 am

Sorry, I forgot to post it, cause I do have one written up XD Probably not great though *shrug*

Blake: I had to make him pay. It was that simple in my opinion, because as soon as I made him suffer as I have, then he will know how I felt that night. That night when I knew never to love again. Never to have children. That had when I realised what my purpose was in life. It was to find this man and let him know what it was like to be in such pain. I would make him suffer so bad, not only to get my own personal revenge, but to get him back for whoever else was hurt because of him. I walked into the mansion to get a drink since I had nothing to drink and I was thirsty. A smirk spread across my face as I recognised the young woman as his love. I cleared my throat to get her attention, however, it didn't work. Rolling my eyes ever so slightly I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. The look of surprise, shock and horror on her face pleased me, to know that I was feared by her. I muttered a quick spell, which pretty much paralysed her. I carried her into the forest and tied her up, using incantations so that it would be tougher to break her out of the chains.. He would soon come to save her, then I would torture her, which would pain him to see his love get hurt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 am

*Jumps around* Yes! I fricken love my dad! And my grandad too fort ythat matter! My dad must have been phoning my dad and my grandad must have mentioned that I wanted to stop for a week, so my dad came up and asked me, cause I was actually gonna ask them if I could (mum and dad) but I got caught up on Mario and forgot, so my grandad is a life saver!! Very Happy And I Dennis is coming at 10 tomorrow O.o early for me! So iz having to set an alarm ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 am

Muwahaha! Now Ryan can be tortured and watch Joe lose it >:3

So your going for a week now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am

Yep! Very Happy and Kieran says he doesn't want to come! Peace and quiet!! Very Happy oh don't worry my grandad has internet Wink I'll probably be on here more... Unless I bake stuff Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

We don't mind whether you come on or not, just have fun Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 am

I'll work on replies now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 am

oh, i can RP after this show is done. Very Happy some crazy girl obsessed with one of her teachers. it's an interesting movie...

it's over at the hour, so yeah. can you repost? i think you were the last one to reply, wolfie?

and random question. are Giselle and the twins in heaven? or has that not happened? or is the mansion safe now, and they're back home?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote: Will had actually been worried for a little bit that she might react badly. Some of his girlfriends who he’d been dating for a couple months did and the girl he’d known for less than a couple hours didn’t? That was actually really nice. And if it made her smile that sure was a good thing.

And she wanted to go flying huh? “Well, I can’t fly like a hummingbird but I can take you flying sometime,” he said with a smile. He glanced back at his wings then added, “Not now though. Wings are too wet to fly.” Oh well, some other time for sure. It would make her happy! And he wanted to make her happy.

He really wasn’t sure why actually. It might be because she’d been so nice to him and he wanted to return the favor or perhaps it was just because she had a pretty smile. Not that he would think about that much. He shouldn’t. She was what, 15? 16? And he was 26. That wouldn’t be a good idea.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

They're wherever you want them to be because the mansion's got a small temporary supply of blood now but it wont last long.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

"I am" sure it will be wonderful, Caius. After all, you made it," James said, repeating his closest friend. The man got himself something to put the pasta on along with a fork. He did not get too much as he really wasn't too hungry. They had places to be and people to find. A whole mansion to protect... Sometimes the stress of that got to him. But then he remembered it was worth it. He got to see them change from the guarded, angry monsters that came to open, peaceful people. He got to see lovers falling in love and children finding their wings - often quite literally. So it was of course worth the stress and work. Though help would always be appreciated. He remembered when he once didn't have to do so much.

James cleared the thoughts from his mind, remembering the meal in front of him. He returned to eating it attempting to get it done as fast as possible. Sure, it was likely unhealthy for him to eat this way but that was hardly relevant for someone like him. And soon, his dish was empty. He quickly rinsed it, put it away, and stored the pasta. A quick glance out the window confirmed it would still be possible to find a blood whore tonight - it was not too late tonight. It may be soon though. "Alright, my love. We should get going." James smiled then added, "And the pasta was as I expected, wonderful."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

Especially not if James and Caius just leave it sitting around.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 am

Im not sure if i should reply to that xD Ryan's been kidnapped Shocked xD so exciting Smile

Anyways... hey everybody Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 am

Still giving me the silent treatment? Now Suzie was starting to act immature and for once she was actually annoying me, I mean, I messed up and I apologised, what more could she want? The worst thing was that she wasn't just doing the silent treatment to me, she was doing it to Linette too. The kid just tried to get Suzie's attention and Suzie just kept quiet. Well, if Suzie was gonna act like a kid, then I'd have to act like the grown up! "That's called a dog, Linette." I told the little girl, giving her the attention she was searching for. "Dogs can be like best friends to people and are really fun to play with. Maybe you'll get a dog one day." As we reached the carousel for our flight, I let go of Suzie's hand and looked out for our bags, pulling Suzie's suitcase off of the carousel once it came close to us.

"I am glad you enjoyed it." I replied to James, standing and taking his hand. I gave my love a quick kiss before heading out of the mansion with him, our destination, the town. "So how exactly will we approach this? We are not vampires so the blood whores will not come to us, so it will be even harder to locate one in the first place, correct?" It had been a log time since we had had to do this and the times had changed since the previous time, so I was not sure how we would carry out this task.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 am

Morning. Sunlight shone through the curtains and I groaned and leaned in further, expecting to bury my head into Ryan's back, but there was no one there. Opening my eyes, I realised that Ryan wasn't next to me, and from how cold that side of the bed was, I don't think she had been there for a while. Forcing my eyes to open, I looked over to the bathroom to find the door wide open, the light off, no one there. Now I was beginning to panic, and after getting up and putting my clothes back on, I went to go and search for Ryan... Pausing when I remembered the sleeping toddlers. "Damn it." I cursed, knowing that I couldn't just leave them alone. What to do, what to do... After a moment's though, I searched Ryan's room, found her phone, and searched through the contacts, finding the number of that Kodi fellow I had met yesterday and calling it. Surely he must be able to look after the children while I searched for Ryan, he had to, because if he didn't then... I don't know, maybe Ryan would be fine, heck, perhaps she was just downstairs making breakfast to bring up to us, but after yesterday's encounter with that man who claimed I killed his family, something bad could've happened to Ryan if she bumped into him!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 am

Kodi was having a dream. He was with Kiara, somewhere he had never been before. Probably some where he had just made up in his mind instead of some where real. It was a cabin in the woods. Far from people, and far from the town. Although, throughout this dream where was this annoying buzzing sound. When the buzzing got too annoying to handle, Kodi woke up and reached for the object that was waking him. In a groggy tone he answered the phone. "Hello?" He asked the person on the other line.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:45 am

*Chuckles* He's very clever. No! I do not want you in my head! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:50 am

*screams* EEEEWWWW!!!!!!! There's citygirl for ya. She does not like gardening.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 am

His voice sounded as if he had just woken up, but this could very well be an emergency so I didn't care. "Kodi? This is Joe, Ryan's boyfriend. I was wondering if you could keep an eye on Hope and Bentley for me. I don't ever came back to the bed from when she visited the bathroom last night, but she's not in there and I think something's wrong, but I can't leave the children by themselves to go and find her." My voice came out rather rushed so I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Perhaps you can get Kiara to help you. The children are in Ryan's room and they shouldn't be much of a bother since they're asleep right now."

((*Levitates Blake and throws him into the wall several times, head first.* How DARE you kidnap Ryan! You better not harm a single hair on her head or I swear I'll make you regret your existance! O.O Woah Joe! Calm down! *Pushes Joe out of the room quickly.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next