House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:12 am

I am getting into costume for a Hetalia/Homestuck meet-up I'm going to. It's at the zoo and should be rather fun!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 am

That does sound really cool, actually Very Happy I hope you have a good time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 am

Alot better, but I've been taking my mind off of things in several ways. Sleeping consumed most of my time, I made arrangements for Brady and I to head out in August for the anniversary of our parents death, and after that I just really sat around and let myself worry some. I'm a worry-wart type of person anyway. I worried about Brady's wedding, my speech, Collins behavior, my parents birthdays coming up shortly, and Mandie. I've got a lot on my mind, and it's all just so... Horrid. *rubs the back of his neck with a sigh* I'll get through it, I know I will, but I don't know who will be there waiting for me when I do. If Collin will still be my friend, if Brady will want anything to do with me once I give my speech, or if Mandie will be there either. I like him better when he's not so depressing. Can't I just give him a little bit of something to smoother out his nerves?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 am

Hai

Hai

and yay! I could help you with the online as soon as my dad stops playing XDDD

Have a good time, mortie Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 am

*Hits Ryker over the back of his head.* I'm sure that Mandie will still be there for you, and Brady might, just might, start liking you again if you gave a good speech and kept becoming a better person and stuff :3 Don't worry, buddy, everything'll be ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 am

*rubs the back of his head* Ow, your not very nice. I was only suggesting.
Eh, I hope your right. I'm not sure though, myself. I mean, the best chance I have is with making a better relationship as brothers with Brady. Collin might still like me, even after I have a discussion with him about his habits and why things don't work out for him, but I think discussing my problems with Mandie might not go over very well. I mean, I'm not fond of being left alone after what happened the last time I saw her in rp. Its just, hard. I don't want anything to change, and I sure as hell don't want to lose her, but I have to let her be happy and I have to be happy so something has to change in the process. Either, I need to come clean and express what I'm feeling and rid myself of any hidden secrets or lies, or we both need to. *sits on the couch and places his face in his hands*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 am

Express how you feel to her, Henry. I can't really give much advice but that's what I'd do. Just to get it off your chest and let Mandie know, not to try and change her mind or anything, just so that she understands your side of the situation, kinda...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 am

meep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am

I would, but that's against anything and everything I am. I don't express myself, I sit aside and wait to be called upon. Everything I do is based on how I was raised, and I was raised to keep quiet until somebody wanted me to speak. When I was allowed to speak, I was only allowed to say positive things or I was in trouble. Anything in expressing how I feel is less than positive, and I don't want to be the cause of any hurt nor confusion. I'm staying quiet, it's m only logical choice without changing who I am completely. Then again, nobody likes who I am anyway so why not change right? I need to be this considerate, kind, quiet guy but I'm not. I'm a reserved, rather horrible person. I mean, your never more honest than when your drunk and look at who I am then.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:07 am

*Frowns and sits down next to Henry, huggling him.* Ok then, don't tell her, I just thought it'd make things a bit better...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:10 am

Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 am

Its alright, I've gotta deal with it. I mean, everything will be alright. A day above ground is a good day, right? *huggles Wolfie* Thanks, really. You helped, a bit. As much as anyone can help. I might just be making everything out to be a big deal, I mean, this speech pribably isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, my relationship with my brother isn't as he off as most, and Mandie and I are good together. Everything is going to come around. Mandie will pop back up sometime and everything will be back to the way it was. I hope.

Mhm, I'll get to replying
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 am

Hola people of the world. I feel like RPing Sohpie,Lena and Peeta
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 am

It will be, Henry Smile And you're welcome Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 am

As I woke up today was a new day for me in this town and at this new highschool. I ruffled my hair and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom an took a shower. I got out and finsished off my hair. I slipped it into a ponytail and set a head band to keep the small hairs from flying everywhere. I did my make up light since I'm not one to use my face as a coloring book. I then lightly put on some lip gloss then headed out of the bathroom. I had to pick out some clothes and I wasn't going to dress Girly as hell so I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a blue tank top with a small black leather jacket that covered my arms and not much of my chest. I then slipped on my shoes and headed down stairs.

As I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I wasn't really that hungry so I just took an apple and sat down on the counter for alittle. I didn't need to leave for some time and I didn't want to look like a weird new kid who wants to get to school. I had a car so I could take some time. Well it wasn't really a car it was more like a crotch rocket. After about 5 minutes I hopped off the counter and grabbed my bag and keys and headed out to my bike. I slipped on the helmet and hopped on starting the engine. I pulled out of the garage and down onto the rode and headed my way to school. I would get there right on time to when the bell rings so I wouldn't have to sit around.

As I got my way to school I parked my bike and hopped off and headed inside the school. I looked around as guys looked at my bike. I laughed alittle and headed inside and to my locker. I set the things I didn't need into the locker and closed it and grabbed my first class books and headed to my class. I didn't really need help since I was once here so make sure I knew where everything was. I walked in my class and sat down. I didn't want to walk up infront of the class to I just sat down and kicked my feet up on the empty chair infront of me. Things were now going to change. And few ways but still it's a change.

After I finished my school and all that I headed back to the mansion. I walked into the house and looked around. I didn't really have the time to check out the mansion since I had to get ready for school. I wondered if anyone would be able to show me around but I wouldn't think so since people were probably to busy to notice I was around. It was nice through since episode here wouldn't judge me because they didn't know my family. The people they called "devils" and things like that. But I still had to choose either the dark or the light as a side.

Yet I was told I would be claimed as the dark side I don't wanna Beilive it. The dark side means all as it sounds. Dark cold and evil. All things I don't wanna be. I have till my next birthday and hopefully I choose by then. my cousin has already been chosen and she chosse the daekside. More like picked to be on the darkside and she says that's how I'll end up. But I try not to Beilive it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 am

I woke up and yawned. I sat up with a small back pain in my lower back. I was doing so much moving things around just incase I got into the school. I ruffled my hair and stood up and walked over to my closet and pulled on a pair of pants with no shirt and headed downstairs. I rolled my shoulder alittle since they were alittle stuff and all that but not in a lot of pain or anything. I slowly walked to the kitchen grabbed a bowl of cereal and put some Keillor in it then lanes on the counter and started eating it. I was wondering when will the letter come to see if I got in to the college or not. But I guess all I can do it wait and see.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:46 am

Dilynn: "Alright, I've gotta get over myself anyway. It's not a big deal." Taking a deep breath, which didn't seem to calm my nerves at all though that was the purpose, I looped my arm through his and walked to the front doors. Hopefully, seeing as how his town was rather small, there wouldnt be very many people to judge me there. I was used to it, but a city girl suddenly thrown into a small town setting hardly ever worked out perfectly. I'd probably end up falling off a horse or messing up with the chores. Something, and it's be the towns joking for a while. Then again, maybe I was making everything out to be something it wasn't? His town could be a nice little place, and I bet it is because look at how he turned out.

Sam: Smiling, I rubbed behind her ears gently with my hands. "Hey there, beautiful." Even in wolf form, and it might sound odd, I thought my fiancé was wonderfully gorgeous. But, she's my fiancé and perhaps it isnt even her physical appearance I'm referring to. Bending down, I planted a soft kiss to the blunt of her head and walked off towards the bushes. Shifting was something I rather enjoyed nowadays, seeing as how it was really only a new subject I had begun when I moved here. When I exited the bushes, in wolf form, I pounced on my fiancé playfully with a yip. One advantage she had over me, she was faster, but she wasn't stronger. Males typically were quite a bit stronger than females, and much slower due to that fact, and I guess that's just what we were.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:50 am

Wanna RP Linz?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:55 am

Uhm, sure Smile Although, I mighty be a little poofy. Joesephs coming by :3
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:02 am

It's ok lol so who starts? I forgot where Sohpie and Corey was
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 am

Grandpa is in town today. Won't be getting a lot of replying done unfortunately.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:08 am

It's Alright Wolf-Girl
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:08 am

As soon as we walked outside, I was attack by Rachel with a big hug. I let out a little 'oof' and then just laughed, dropping the suitcases so that I could hug my little sister with my free arm. "Well, looks like someone's happy to see me! Hey Rachel." 'Welcome back, Brody! I missed you!' "I missed you too." I replied as my dad grabbed our suitcases and put them in my truck - they had bought two trucks so that we could all go home in them. Jesse just stood with mom - unsocial teenager phase - and when dad returned, I introduced Dilynn properly. "Dilynn, this is Rachel, the antisocial teen is Jesse, and these are my parents, Emma and Carl." 'It's nice to meet you.' My mom said, then my dad made me blush slightly by saying, 'It's about time Brody got a girlfriend. Now lets head home before Spencer thinks we've abandoned him.' Looking down at Rachel, she was still hugging me. "Uhhh, Rach, you can let go now." 'No! I haven't been able to hug you for months!' "How about if I let you ride with me and Dilynn?" 'Ok!' That seemed to be a good deal in my sister's eyes and she ran off to my truck as dad threw me the keys.

I let out a yelp as I was practically tackled to the ground by the big black wolf that was Sam, unable to get up because he was a lot stronger than me. Oh, so we were playing this game, huh? Just to make sure that there was no way to get up, I pushed against Sam's chest with my paws. Nope, it didn't work, I'd just have to deal with it. Raising my head off of the ground, I licked at Sam's muzzle and attempted to nip it gently, wondering when he'd let me up so that this game was a fair one.

Okies Wolfgirl, and have fun with Joe, Linz Wink Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 am

Hey Wolfy wanna RP Peeta and Katniss? It's been some time
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire