House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 am

Yay!! Very Happy Let's have one! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:50 am

Okies whatever.

Rp yet?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Image36

what has happened to Amanda bynes. o.O

i would hope so. *smiles* so, how has your day been so far? *pulls her down on the couch and allows her legs to lay across his lap*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 am

I dunno who she is, but she looks kinda sl**ty :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 am

Will chuckled a bit at her ramblings. They didn't bother him much mostly because it meant he didn't have to talk. Plus it was a nice break from the arguing he and Kirk had doing a lot of. Plus she was rather pleasant company. Plus it was nice to have someone give him a nice overview of the place. He'd only heard rumors before now.

"I don't mind the talking." Hmm... Tour or the whiny little brat. "And it'd be great to have a tour. Kirk'll be fine and if I know my way around then it'll be easier to find him." Will had a feeling the boy would be running off a lot either to explore or just get away from his dad. The two didn't get along much and that didn't show any signs of improving.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 am

I don't know who she is but she's wearing fake-eyelashes. And it looks bad. I don't think she looks slutty though.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 am

she used to be in shows like all that, the Amanda show and stuff. she was in easy A and she's the man and oh! she was penny in hairspray.

here:

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Image39
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 am

Sam: It was harder to keep my eyes open as Reyna arrived, and I couldn't move, but I just kept watching as long as I could. Soon enough, within a few blinks, I was in an ambulance, but I was so tired I couldn't really stay awake. Closing my eyes, I heard a few voices around me talking about coincidental timing and why I was even in the woods but I couldn't protest any to my own favor. Uttering a groan, which was the best I could do, I slipped off towards unconciousness.

Dilynn: "Oh, I see. So there's a guy who thinks he's better than everyone else, and your worried that more and more people are falling for his antics? Reminds me of a boy in my orphanage as a kid. He picked on anyone who wasn't like him, and then made more people join his social group as well. Social outcasts were pretty.. Frowned upon." I shrugged, unable to really elaborate any on the topic because, well, I was one of those social outcasts. You wouldn't think it now, but I wasn't one for talking back in the home. "You don't have to worry about me though, I'm not one to be attracted by shiny objects. Plus, I'm pretty loyal. It's a wolf thing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 am

Still dunno her. *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 am

O.O WHAT HAPPENED TO PENNY?! DX

We arrived at the hospital and Sam was taken away to be checked on. The doctor returned half an hour later, telling me that Sam was going to be ok, we just needed to wait for him to wake up. I was honestly thinking about taking legal action against the dog catcher, but I'd leave that decision to Sam since he was the victim. Walking to the room the doctor Sam that Sam was in, I entered and sat down in the seat beside my bed, taking my fiance's limp hand and kissing it. "Come on, sleepy head, wake up." I whispered into the silence, rubbing the back of Sam's hand with my thumb as I waited for him to awaken.

"I thought it was a dog thing?" I asked before realising I was being stupid because wolves were, like, cousins to dogs. Before Dilynn could answer my stupid question, I added, "Good, 'cause it'd really suck if I lost my first girlfriend to that jerk." We headed into the house then and I gave Dilynn a grand tour. Last on the tour would be the giest rom where Dilynn was staying, of course, and second-to-last would be my room, which was probably still messy from the moment I left. However, when we walked into my room, not only was it tidy, but Dilynn's suitcase was also in here. "Oh. Uhhh... I think ny folks think we, like, sleep together." I told Dilynn, rubbing the back of my neck and letting out a slightly awkward chuckle. "I-I'll move your suitcase into the guest room for if you'd like me to."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 am

hhhhhhaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im back and have an idea for Gavin. Like..for his part at least XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 am

Hello Britt. And I have posted James for Lilly and Jenna. They should be a couple pages back.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 am

i'll look for james, Jenna you can skip with Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 am

I figured
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 am

I'm gonna take a bath, brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Once he was alone James was tempted to just sit against a tree and rest his eyes for a bit. It was clear he was needed now and he no longer felt this tug to return to nonexistence. He no longer felt a hollowness that came with what he had been through. But he was still recovering and tired. He needed to get his work done though. So he rolled back his shoulders and went to search for Lilly.

The forest was doing much better already it seemed though it looked as though it would still need some time. He followed where the growth was strongest to try and locate her and it wasn't long before he did. "Milady," he said with a bow. "I was coming to check on you. Do you need anything?"

Lilly Looked over, hearing James as he called her 'Milady'. Sure she didnt like it, but she responded anyway "Thank you for checking up on me, James." she smiled warmly before shaking her head "no, but I think this place wont need much magic, since half or a bit half of the place is growing. I also restored some wildlife for repopulation in this forest." She watched as the green as it continued to spread before moving her eyes back to James "Has the trucks come yet, James?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 am

I just realized... Sydney probably would have noticed the forest either actively regrowing (like seeing a tree come back to life before her eyes) or would notice it looked different from when she entered the building. Huh. Was just thinking about that. Welp, James and Caius are fucked.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 am

Lol XD Yup, they are, and I'll let Gavin know that tomorrow Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 am

Yesss...
Heh. I feel sick x3 I shouldn't have eaten that pizza.
Meh. I'm gonna go look at something. Brb.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 am

Hope you feel better soon!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am

Dilynn: "Or, you know, you don't have to. I mean, my stuffs already in here and you promised me cuddling so I can just room with you." There it was again, the nervous lip tugging between my index finger and thumb, because I wasn't sure how he would react. I was fine with it, since it wasn't such a big deal. We weren't really sleeping together so it wasn't like there would be any awkwardness. Unless I made it awkward, which was possible because I'm quite different and more awkward than most girls. Just a fact. Walking to his bed, I sat down and ran a hand through my brown hair, wondering exactly what he was going to say. His room seemed tidy, and definitely more manlike than my own back at home. That was good though, right? My rather girly objects in my room would never be seen in such a place like this, and the same with whatever was in his room.

Sam: Groaning at the sudden voice invading my sleep, I lifted my hand to wave whoever it was away. Noticing that they hadn't left, I opened my eyes and looked over at the fuzzy figure. "I, am not a sleepy head." It came out a bit muffled, but what do you expect? Remembering what had happened, I bolted upright and instantly gripped my head in pain. I was still dizzy, what the hell? "Where am I? How long was I out Rey?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around, adjusting to the light before I made out a hospital room. "You didn't have to take me to the hospital, it was only a tranq." I dropped my hand to my side and lifted my shirt up to see the small bruised area, it wasn't too bad off. A bit of ice and rest and I'd be fine. It looked odd though, against my tanned skin and I smiled like an idiot at the idea of how much it migh possibly hurt. Touching it was horrid for an idea, but it must've still been the sedative in the dart that affected my reasoning skills, and I tapped the area with my index finger lightly. Wincing almost instantly, I shook my head and chuckled. "It still hurts, just a bit."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 am

fudgenuts :3 XD idk i say that word allot
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:41 am

"I- uh..." I blushed slightly and lowered my head so that Dilynn couldn't see it. Oh my gosh, I was having a girl sleep in my room! With me! And not just any girl, but my girlfriend! This was a first, and my heartbeat sped up at the thought, both excited snd nervous butterflies in my stomach. "O-Ok." I felt as if I was acting a little childish about all this so I tried acting more... Normal about it, raising my head once i was sure I wasn't blushing and then shrugging as if I wasn't phased by the idea of sleeping next to Dilynn at all. "I mean, sure, that sounds like a good idea, and it saves having to move from my room to your room when I wanna talk to you about stuff." Beaming a huge grin, I went to my drawers and started moving things around so that Dilynn could get her stuff in there too.

I winced at the same time Sam did and the lowered my head a little. "I'm sorry, I just... I panicked. If that tranquiliser was too strong it could've sent you into a coma, you're lucky you were only out for about 40 minutes." Heaving a sigh, I brought my knees up to my chest. "We can press charges, y'know, since by law the dog catcher's not allowed to dart a human, but it's your choice. Personally, I want to, bit at the same time I don't care, I'm just happy he didn't several harm you with that tranquiliser." Noticing Sam's smile, I examined it for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "Are you high on the tranquiliser? I mean, you seem way to happy about all of this..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am

Sorry it took so long, and that it probably doesn't make sense, I felt like experimenting with my writing style.

Hayden and Toby: After getting changed Hayden went to Toby's room to find a twisted mess of sheets with a messy mop of blonde hair sticking out. He sighed, assuming the young boy was still asleep, and went over giving him a shake. He'd worry about why he was still asleep after Toby had gotten up. "Time to get up little man." He recieved a moan of protest and what sounded like pain in return. Toby's eyes fluttered open as the quilt was pulled back from his face, and his tears ran faster down his sickly pale cheeks when he saw the blurry face of his brother above him. "It hurts haydie!" Immediatly filled with panic Hayden pulled the quilt completely away, looking for the cause of the pain, and found that Toby was clutching his stomach. Sitting down he placed one hand on Toby's stomach pushing his little ones out the way so he could rub it gently, and laid the other on his forehead feeling his temperature, which was quite high. "Why didn't you come tell me, huh?" He asked quietly as Toby's little frame curled around him as best it could. "It hurts." Was the only reply that came. After a while of questioning with limited responses Hayden managed to gather that Toby had woken up in the night with a stomach ache and when he tried to get out of bed he felt really sick so he just tried to go back to sleep, but the pain didn't go away and he started feeling more and move sick. After an even longer time on persuading he managed to get Toby sat on the kitchen counter still wrapped up in his quilt, getting some fresh air from the open window and sipping a cup of water. Hayden was stood infront of him, keeping a close eye on him whilst he called yuffie.

Cassidy: "Maxxy!" She whined as he grabbed her and then took the ball from her. She hadn't expected him to catch her so quickly, and thought she'd at least get a shot before he took it back. Pouting slightly she reached out, as if waiting for him to simply hand it to her, like a child wanting candy. When he didn't she walked over to him and tried to tug it free, but his grip on it tightened meaning she couldn't get it loose. Normally he would have just given it to her, being the gentlemen he was, but his good mood seemed to have made him more playful and he refused to budge. All the while grinning at her, almost teasing her. And as frustrated as she appeared, Cassidy actually loved moments of childish fun like this, they cheered her up. After another feeble tug she stepped back and clasped her hands in front of her, lowering her gaze as she apologised. "I'm sorry for stealing your beloved basketball Mr Anderson, please may I have it?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 am

It's ok ^_^

After shopping for healthy food c***, me and Tifa went to the pagoda to get Hayden's present dealt with - sure his birthday was, like, a week ago, but it was a lot of paperwork - and deal with my dad's - well, my mom's - present too. Tifa was about to drag me into a pregnant ladies' store to at least see what it was like when my phone rang. When I saw the caller ID, I thanked Leviathan that Hayden had saved me from the nightmare. I was tempted to stick my tongue out at my best friend and do a little happy dance right there in the street in front of quite a few villagers who would witness their Empress acting like a loon, but decided against it, instead just answering my call. "Hey babe, 'sup?" I laughed a little before speaking normally. "Sorry, I mean 'Hey Hayden, what's up?'"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next