House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 am

I freaking love Koda X3 And Jason, I've got Sammi a new costume... Wanna see? And I'll let you know if they do it Wink

Anyway, I'll see if I can find the ones I has X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 am

*is freaking out* WOw
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:32 am

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 am

Haylo

Once again sorry for not being on that often. :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 am

O.o It's ok... I was expecting something with a little more chest action though >:3 Like inner Moka from Rosario+Vampire! Damn that girl is hot! Thanks Scampi! I'll record it if they do it and take it with me whenever I go to the hospital so that I have something to make me happy Very Happy Dinner was meh :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:44 am

It's ok, Wolfgirl! Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 am

Hey wolfie Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 am

haiii :DD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 am

Rp Wolfgirl? Rp Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 am

Sure Smile

Hey , Britt Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Sierra was being a smart*ss, and that deserved some form of punishment. As Sierra laughed, I just smirked and then tickled her to death. "Come on, lazy, off of the bed, get dressed, and then we can go and do something. Don't make me push you off, Si-Si!" I knew she hated that nickname, I was just saying it to tease her since she had already teased me, like, twice in the past 10 minutes.

All day I had been working on a new song, and when Cody came home I was desperate to show him it. We both sat at the piano bench - yup, we had a piano now, it was the only thing I felt was missing from the house - and I started playing it to him. After a while, Cody picked up the chorus and started singing it with me, causing me to grin. He had a great voice, but then again, he was a Wilson so of course he had a great voice! I didn't tell Cody the song was about him, I wanted him to realise it for himself, to realise that he shouldn't be shy, that he should speak up and speak his mind so that others could 'Read all about it'.

I was getting some me time in the indoor swimming pool, just relaxing since Dayna was... Somewhere and KJ was... Also somewhere. The weather was starting to warm up and pretty soon we'd be able to use the waterfall pool outside. I just hope that family of bears didn't decide to play there like they had last year, that had been a nightmare! If they didn't come back, I'd invite Dayna to have a little midnight swim with me when KJ had gone to bed, because the waterfall pool at night was pretty romantic.

After shopping for healthy food c***, me and Tifa went to the pagoda to get Hayden's present dealt with - sure his birthday was, like, a week ago, but it was a lot of paperwork - and deal with my dad's - well, my mom's - present too. Tifa was about to drag me into a pregnant ladies' store to at least see what it was like when my phone rang. When I saw the caller ID, I thanked Leviathan that Hayden had saved me from the nightmare. I was tempted to stick my tongue out at my best friend and do a little happy dance right there in the street in front of quite a few villagers who would witness their Empress acting like a loon, but decided against it, instead just answering my call. "Hey babe, 'sup?" I laughed a little before speaking normally. "Sorry, I mean 'Hey Hayden, what's up?'"

Once Nathalie had returned with my piggy bank, containing $50 which I had been too scared to use since I got it over a year ago in case I had a money emergency, we headed to the hospital, Xavier carrying me the whole way which was really embarassing. Even though it was embarassing, I was grateful, because with my dizziness and stomach pain and weakness, I wouldn't have made it to the hospital if he didn't carry me. Once there, Xavier set me down and I clung onto Nathalie for support. Seeing what a bad condition I was in, the receptionist lady made me see a doctor and we went into one of the doctor's offices straight away, except for Xie, who had to stay outside because A) He wasn't family and B) The room was kinda tiny. The doctor started asking my questions - what was wrong, how long had I been feeling ill, what I had been eating lately - and I answered as best as I could. He seemed a bit confused but wrote it all down anyway. He then checked the insides of my elbows and the creases of my palm to see if the creases were darker then my normal skin. I don't know why he did that, but the skin in the creases wasn't darker so... Yeah... The next thing he did was check my blood pressure with this weird armband thingy which got tighter. He did that when I was sitting down and when I was standing up and told me that it was low, and even lower when I was standing up, which I guess was bad. 'ok, I think we're going to need a blood test, Miss McAllister." I was already up out of my seat, hiding behind Nathalie's chair. I was terrified of needles! The doctor kept talking. 'You might need an MRI scan as well, but that's only if the tests don't give good results.' Good results? Did he mean good as in 'Yay! You're ok!' or 'Yay! The test results aren't weird and messed up!'? I was beginning to whimper, my stomach pain getting worse and I think I was getting a headache too. 'Please try to calm yourself, Miss McAllister. If my theory is correct, the more you panic, the more danger you'll be putting yourself in.' I tried to calm myself, but I was still scared. "I-I don't want blood tests. I can't! I don't like needles!" I continued to whimper as I hid behind Nathalie's chair.
((Added some and the test is gonna take, like, an hour-ish so... Yeah... Damn tests, why do they take so long?! Anyway, if you want, you can type up the test as Nathalie. Basically All Nathalie will need to know is that they'll take a blood test from Taylor, inject some stuff into her, and then half an hour later they'll take another blood test, then take another blood test another 30 mins later.))
details if you want the doctor to explain what he's doing:

I nodded, saying a quick, "Thank you, Ryan." before setting Hope down in Bentley's crib. The little girl yawned slightly but hugged Bentely regardless of how tired she seemed to be. "Now that you have a friend to cuddle up to, you should go to bed, Bentley. You too, Hope." I told the toddlers with a soft smile. Not knowing how else to make them fall to sleep, I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt - I don't know why I was still wearing my t-shirt, it just seemed... Normal - and then clambered into Ryan's bed, waiting for her to join me.

A change of subject, one that made me blush. I took note of the fact that Sam didn't want to take legal action but decided to just reply to his compliment. "Thank yoj, Sam. And you're the kind of guy who puts a smile on my face every day, that's the kind of guy you are." Beaming a huge grin, I leaned over and kissed Sammy before deciding to be brave and scooting onto the edge of the bed, lying down beside Sam. "Plus you're handsome too; I'm not the only beautiful one here." And one day our children would be beautiful too, especially if they had the majority of Sam's features. But, of course, I was thinking about 5 or 6 years from now, so I'd have to wait a while for my beautiful children.

"No, no, it's fine, really." I replied, my hands resting on top of Dilynn's as she hugged me from behind. "To be honest - and this will make me sound like a little kid - I'm actually kinda excited; this is the first time a girl's ever slept in my room." I continued making room in my drawers then and once it was done, I turned and kissed Dilynn softly, pulling away with a grin. "Ok, you can unpack your stuff now, Dilynn."

"Oook then." I picked up the book and started reading it. It wasn't long before I got confused by all the big words I had never heard of before and, after a while, I shook my head, giving up. "It's not that it's boring, it's that I can't understand a single word!" I told Sammi, putting the book right in front of her face, just to wind her up a little since she was clearly doing some revision stuff, and asking, "Do you understand any of this c***, Miss Phoenix? I wanna be enlightened on all the law lingo!"

After getting up and getting dressed in the morning, Snowball and I went to see Hope, only to find a broken crib and a broken pillow. Oh no! She must've been neglected and went searching for us! What if she was out in the forest lost after trying to search for us?! I tried to calm down, taking deep breaths, and rushed to Ryan's room to see if Hope was there. Opening the door a little, I let out a sigh of relief as I spotted Hope, and my former father in the bed with Ryan. Maybe not former father, maybe the fact that Hope was with him meant that he was gonna try to be our father even though he didn't know us. It'd be strange if that was the case; it wasn't really in a human's nature to care for strangers, in fact, usually when humans were suddenly told they were a parent, they usually went into denial and ignored their children, right? I tried shaking the thought out of my head. At least Hope was safe, that was all that mattered for now. I briefly bent down to scratch Snowball's ear before I headed of to Kodi's room, the eskimo dog following behind me. After knocking on the door, I peeked in to find Kodi still asleep. Awww, he looked kind of cute sleeping. I was going to leave him like that but Snowball had other plans, jumping onto the bed, pulling the covers off of Kodi's torso and licking his cheek. "No! Bad dog!" I scolded Snowball as I dragged her off of the bed, though the scolding had no effect, in fact, it had the complete opposute effect because she started barking as she tried wriggling free! Damn it, now I was in trouble.

Silence. Suzie was never silent so for her to go quiet all of a sudden... Did I say something wrong. Thinking back on what I had said, I frowned. Yup, I had been super insensitive when I said that she wasn't good at spells, I mean, she was probably as angry as I would be if someone said that I wasn't good at art! "I'm sorry, Sue, I just... Maybe I'm wrong, I mean, I haven't really seen you do many spells since when we last dated, so maybe you've improved a lot since then. Actually no, not maybe, I bet you have." There, maybe that would patch things up. I hoped it did, anyway, and I bit my lip out as I waited for a response.

"Hmmm... Nope!" Abby giggled and watched her brother suffer from being licked to death for a moment before climbing onto mommy's bed and taking Jupiter away from her brother. "She was just trying to make a grumpy Zack smile, because Zacky's not meant to be the grumpy one." Sticking her tongue out at Zack playfully, Abby shuffled off of the ned and headed over to Jupiter's toys, shoving a chew toy in the dog's mouth and setting it down. Abigail then skipped back to her mom's bed and jumped onto it, hugging Zack as best as she could without killing him. "Smile Zacky! Today's gonna be a good day, I can tell!"

I didn't think a holiday would cure the paranoia at all, or the fact that I didn't trust Giselle, but I knew that I deffinately needed to get away from the mansion for a little while, what with the explosion and Jenna returning and Giselle... I needed to escape for a while and a boys-only holiday will help me do that. "Ok, I'll see how it goes, but I doubt much will change so you might just be wasting money here, Dayna." I warned my friend before asking, "When do you want to know the destination by?"

I had put the blood bags into the correct fridge swiftly. The thing that slowed me down was the fact that I had to sweep up broken glass and then wait half an hour for some men to put in a new window. A sigh of relief passed my lips as I paid the men and watched them leave. The next job on the list was to go out searching for those who willing let vampires drink their blood, but first I wanted James to eat some dinner, as well as have some of that strange energy-producing drink, Coca Cola so that he didn't fall asleep just yet, so I started to cook some food for him, as well as getting myself an ice lolly ((popsicle, I think it is in the USA?)) since I had a strange craving for one.
((Prepare the Caius' unintentional dodginess XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 am

damn youtube
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 am

Ryan heard something while she slept. It was enough of a noise to wake her up. But when she sat up in the bed, no one was there. She looked over and saw Joe sleeping. She looked over at the crib and saw Bentley sleeping next to Hope too. Good. No one else seemed to hear the noise. Maybe it was just her.

Kodi moaned slightly when he felt the cold air against his bare chest. His covers were gone, and there was a wet spot left on his cheek. Then there was barking. Kodi quickly sat up in his bed, and looked over only to find Snowball in Kiara's arms. He was slightly embarrassed that Kiara once again caught him without a shirt on. He stood to his feet and walked over to the white dog. "Good morning to you too, Snowball." He laughed and petted her head then placed a kiss to Kiara's forehead. "Good morning to you too, Kiara." He smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 am

XDDD dan plays as a girl so good XDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:19 am

Fine then. Fuck the costume -_- I don't actually give a shit -_- Woaaaaah! Bitchy! XD Ya, I don't think she's in the mood for rping :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 am

Something wasn't right. My face, which had been buried into Ryan's back, was suddenly hit by cold air and my arm moved as the bed mysteriously shifted. I moaned slightly as I woke up, realising that Ryan had woken up in the middle of of night, and murmured, "Ryan, what are you doing?", too tired to even open my eyes in order to figure out myself what was going on.
((If this is the point where Scampi's character Blake kidnaps Ryan to make Joe p***ed off, just tell Joe to go back to sleep XD))

"Good morning, Kodi." I greeted my boyfriend, blushing slightly as I caught my gaze travelling towards his chest before quickly correcting myself and keeping my eyes locked on his. "Sorry for the wake up call, I was gonna let you stay asleep but, well, Snowball decided it'd be fun to wake you uup so... Yeah... I'm really sorry, you can go back to sleep if you want, but put on a shirt, it's cold." Any excuse to make him wear a shirt and stop myself from being distracted. It's strange, a man's yes has never affected me like this before, and I didn't know why I was suddenly so affected by Kodi's...

((O.O Yipes! Sorry! Sheesh! What's wrong with Scampi? O.o))

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=368
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40