House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
LeFeuDeMort
Firefly155
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:49 am

"Oh really? I thought you said we've been dating for a while." I smirked slightly and kissed Ryan's temple. I felt rather uncomfortable, however so I got up, grabbed my boxers, then headed into the bathroom to... Deal with things. Once dealt with and once my boxers were back on, I walked into the bedroom and snuggled up next to Ryan, pulling the covers over us. My arm wrapped around Ryan and my hand rested on her hip, rubbing circles into the skin there. "To be honest, though, I'm glad you're the first girlfriend I can remember. I don't even want to think about the tragedy I assume my first love to have been. I think this relationship will be quite a happy and successful one."

"I'll try not to." I smiled and kissed Kodi's cheek. I then held hs hand, took a deep breath and, after 3, jumped off of the cliff, making sure not to put too much force into it so that I didn't jump as far. We soon hit the water and I let go of Kodi's hand so that I could swim up properly. Once I hit the surface, I pushed the hair away from my face and smiled at the surfacing Kodi. "Ok, I think that's enough cliff-jumping for one day, what's next?"

For Wolfgirl

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna make you dress up, you're probably a completely different clothes size compared to me-" We might only be a couple inches in height difference, but Tifa had a much bigger chest so she'd need to buy bigger clothes, so making her wear something that's my size wouldn't work at all. "Besides, I want to know how I look in it, not how you look in it, so just give me opinions and stuff. And if you see something you like, you can try it on and I'll give you opinions." I left Tifa in the kitchen then, heading to the bedroom to grab my moogle cape and smirking as I walked in on Hayden in the midst of changing. I told him we were heading out to buy some more food and that I had my phone on me so if he burnt the house down he could call me. Once I had located the moogle cape, I put it on and lifted up the hood before heading back into the kitchen. "Ok, I'm ready! Lets go before I start feeling like I'm gonna throw up!"

For Britt
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:49 am

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:54 am

Tifa rolled her eyes with a smile. Clearly, Yuffie didnt get what she said. Oh well! She stood from the stool and waited for Yuffie to get get butt out here. "You arent gonna throw up since you had tea, it settles everything down." Tifa headed to the doors with Yuffie "How many things are you planning to get?" Tifa asked, opening the door and letting Yuffie out first before herself. She closed the door behind them and walked with yuffie towards the town "As in sexy-clothes-wise." the food: Tifa would deal with that.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 am

"One, maybe two things." I replied with a shrug as we left the house and headed into the village. "And I need to buy Hayden a birthday present since it's his birthday tomorrow, but I don't have a clue what to get him! He's just so... Hard to shop for." Grimacing, I slowed down a little as we got closer to the village, not wanting to rush this trip or anything, so I doubted I'd get much time to do this again. Ever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 am

Ryan felt uncomfortable also, so when Joe got up, she did the same and put on underwear and the thin shirt she had on before. She was back in bed before he was. She curled up back onto this chest when he returned and placed her hand on his chest. "Im pretty glad too. You were quite gloomy when we first met." She giggled and kissed his jaw line.

Kodi closed his eyes when they jumped. Silently listening to her thoughts. He mentally kicked himself for calling her princess. When they surfaced again above water, he flipped his long hair back and shook the water out of it. "Well its up to you. What do you want to do next?" He smiled at her.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:07 am

Tifa nodded "All men are hard to shop for. Weather its a holiday or a birthday, you still dont know. I honestly Still dont know what to get Cloud for his birthday. Or Denzel! Men are just..I dont know, something. Why dont you get him colonge or something? Unless he doesnt wear that stuff." she sighed and looked ahead "What does Hayden like?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 am

"Really?" I asked, though I didn't sound surprised; knowing what I did now about having a girlfriend that I had children with and then for some reason her not being in the picture, it came to no surprise that I was 'gloomy'. "I promise that I wont be 'gloomy' anymore-" How could I be when Ryan was my girlfriend? "And I'll try to fill your life with happiness too." Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the kisses to my jaw for a moment before letting out a breath. "I've think you've worn me out Ryan." I commented with a slight chuckle. I feel rather tired now."

"Hmmm... I dunno." I shrugged and then fixed Kodi's hair for him before swimming on my back towards the edge of the lake. "Maybe we can just relax and watch a movie in the rec room, or play a board game, or listen to some music in my room. I'm not really fussy as long as you have fun doing whatever we plan to do... But first we should collect our clothes, that'll be a good idea, unless you'd prefer walking into the mansion in soaking wet underwear." Reaching the bank, I hauled myself up and laughed a little, realising that I was rambling.

I thought for a moment and my eyes widened. Did was I really that bad of a girlfriend?! "Oh gawd, I really don't know what he likes!" I felt like crying, because I felt really bad about not knowing much about what Hayden liked. And I was thinking about marrying him, I didn't deserve to marry someone I barely knew! "Uhhh... He's a warlock so he's into magic, and, uhhh... He likes me and Toby aaaand... Clothes?" This was going to be a disaster! Maybe if... "He got me a tattoo for christmas, well, he got himself a tattoo with my name on it to prove his love for me, and I feel like I should do the same for him, but I don't want a tattoo, so I don't know what you do..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 am

William was just a normal guy for his 26 years of life. He played sports and flirted with girls and just barely got by in school. And he had 14 foot wings. He'd always bound them to his back in the hopes no one would find out and covered them with t-shirt. It'd never caused him much trouble in the past and all the girls he'd been with hadn't minded.

Will, as he usually went by, had jet black hair, grey eyes, and a rather unimpressive face. He stood at 6'1" but usually slouched making him appear thinner and shorter than he appeared. He used to be more confident but over time as girls became less interested in him and he flunked out of college and made some bad decisions he'd lost all of it. When he wanted to he could make himself look great but this wasn't one of those times. His hair was unbrushed, his shirt plain and a bit too big, and his bandages loose.

He got off his couch, heading over to his fridge and pulling it open. He grabbed a bottle of budlight and popped it open. He leaned against the counter and took a sip but that's all he got in before there was a knock at the door. With a sigh he headed towards the front and opened the door. "Who are you?" he asked as he saw himself frowning down at a little 10 year old boy.

The kid didn't answer any questions before just pushing past the older man and looking around the place. "Really? You like here?" There was something else muttered but Will never caught it. "Sorta thought you'd have a nicer place."

Who did this kid think he is anyways? "Look, it's what I've got. Why are you here?"

The kid turned around crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm Kirk and you're my dad." That was all he said and for a second the father and son just stared at each other. "Look, my mom just died but she told me about you. You two dated in college or something. But she never told you she got pregnant. Anyways, I don't have any other family so you have to take care of me now."

It was a good thing he had this beer on hand. He took a swig the shook his head. "Not possible. I didn't have any kids." He couldn't help but admit that the kid looked like him. Same grey eyes, similar dark hair, and thin. So it wasn't out of the question. But wouldn't the girl have told him?

"Yeah, well I didn't get these wings from just anywhere," the kid responded, pulling down the collar of his shirt to display the bandages. They were too loose and now that he was looking for it there was a visible bump on his back from the wings. Amateur.

But it did prove that the kid was his. "Alright, so you are my son. But what if I don't want you? And what if I hadn't been your dad and you'd flashed your wings at some random guy." The kid, Kirk, just shrugged away the warning. How ignorant was this kid? And he couldn't take care of him. He had a job that paid crap, he smoke and drank, and he didn't exactly have a nice place.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. So you have to take me in. Or else I'll get stuck in some foster home and we both know that wouldn't turn out well." He must be Kate's kid or something. She was the trickiest of Will's exes and this kid probably picked it up from her.

"Fine, fine. You can stay. I'll have to find you a place to sleep or something." Fuck. This was going to take way too much work not to mention there wasn't a free school anywhere close-ish. And the car Will had was a piece of crap he'd picked up for next to nothing because he needed a ride.

"Cool. I'm sleeping in your room until you get me a bed." Great.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 am

Hey Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 am

Hey there. I would've posted that last night but parents caught me awake at 12:30 *shrug* So I finished it this morning. I'm bringing those two to the mansion.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 am

Cool! More friends for Cody, Zack and Abby, anyway, got to go to lesson! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am

Tifa thought about it "Well..you can get him something about magic?" maybe that would be good, and mentioning a tattoo, she looked at Yuffie "Yeah, I dont think you want thoes things. I heard they hurt like hell." Some people got them and said it was. She wasnt gonna be one of thoes people to get any tattoos "Dont get one anyway, the ink gets in your bloodstream if the skin is cut. And thats bad." for her and her baby. "Just get something magical, like a magic book or charms or...I dont know, a talking animal?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am

Alright, see you! I'm gonna put some fabric paint on this robe but then I'll be done with it Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 am

It is so silent.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 am

it is XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 am

Ok, done painting my robe! 3/3 costumes done!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 am

Ollo peoples! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:42 am

Hello
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 am

How are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:47 am

I am fine. And you?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 am

I'm good, thanks Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am

"I think the last 2 presents I've got him, christmas included, have been magic-related." A Leviathan charm which I bought him to use for the 'Understanding the Wutaian language' spell, and a spell book I don't think he's even touched since last year... Yeah, a magic-related gift would suck. We made our way towards the clothes store - I didn't really want to buy sexy underwear, just normal clothes that made me look sexy, because I was probably gonna hate showing of my body soon - and I kept thinking before coming up with an idea. "What if I named a huge patch of land after him and said, 'Ok, here's your land, tell me whatever you want to be built on it and it'll be done'? That way he could have a town named after him or a little holiday retreat named after him and it'll all be permanent for the rest of eternity, so that'll show how much I love him, like he did with the tattoo... Right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 am

i'm lazy now XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 am

B-B-But... *Sighs.* Imma facebook Gavin and tell him to get his *ss on here...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 am

Woot! Then I can rp our favorite little gays! ^u^ Jasmine... Please attempt to sound at least a tad more sophisticated. Yeah, yeah, fine :\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next