House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 am

I walked back to the mansion and went up to my room. I picked out some clothes, Then went to the bathroom, turning on the shower and waited fir the hot water to turn on.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 am

Aaran: "Oh really? Most women like that sort of thing, and I think your just being biased when you say you wouldn't mind me doing something like that." Sitting up on his knees, he ruffled his hair with both his hands before locking his eyes with hers. "You hungry? I can go grab you something to eat real quick. Of course, I'm no hungry but I'm not human either so I don't know the eating times for you or whatever humans call it nowadays."

Dilynn: "No trust in me Brody?" She laughed softly and buckled up, reviewing the instructions she had gotten from Rex on driving the jeep. Sticking the key into the ignition, she looked over at Brody and half smiled. "Give me a sec though, I dont want to ruin Rex's jeep and have him jump down my throat later about. I need to review my facts here."

Sam: This sort of thig was way overdue, and he knew it. He could tell she was enjoying it, which onl made him feel guilty that he'd kept himself at a distance for so long. Finally pullin his lips from hers to catch his breath again, he pressed his forehead against hers and smiled. "I'm really sorry I hadn't done this before, I shouldve been braver and trusted you like a boyfriend and fiancé's should. I'm happy that I've started now though, because this is really nice. I quite like it actually." Maybe he was being a bit bolder, but he knew there was some things still he'd draw the line at. There wasn't any harm in testing the boundaries though, and perhaps giving Reyna permission to do as she pleased woułd help him get over his trust issues even more.

Brady: "I love you too Nadine, and you shouldn't really worry abou the nickname. I like it. I've never had a nickname before that and so it's actually pretty nice. Coming up with a nickname for you though, that's the hard thing." As for not listening to his brother though, he almost had. There was a moment when he felt like their relationship was too young. Perhaps only a phase Nadine was going through. Maybe he was just no going himself enough credit, like she said. Obviously though, he knew it wasn't a phase now since she was getting married to him in a few months. Spring was coming up quickly, which only made those silly butterflies in his stomach start up again at the thought.

I've already replied to that post you reposted Vamp Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:20 am

Hayden: I simply stared down at her for a moment, the change in her inticing me to just watch her. She'd gone from being a mixture of serious and mushey to whining like a 5 year old all because of a yawn. My fingers stilled in her hair, and I cradled her head against my shoulder as my body shook with quiet laughter. I wasn't even sure why I found it so funny, she'd done similar things before. She could be so childlike and that was one of the things I loved most, one of the things that made us work so well. We balanced eachother out. If we were both serious people there'd be no fun, there'd be a structure to everything and everyday would most likely be the same. But her childish moments made it interesting, kept me on my toes and entertained me all at the same time. And my seriousness stopped her from going to far. It just worked. "Oh god, I do love you yuffie." I murmered once my laughter had subsided and I pressed a kiss to her head. "Don't ever change, ok?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 am

No this is the only Dawson u posted and the repost i did was for this
"Dawson: With a shrug, he shifted around in his seat until he was comfortable and grabbed his water. Comedy movies were just his thing really, and Liam was about those mushy movies and the weird mysteries. He was just weird in general. Taking a drink of his water, he looked over at Jennifer and examined her rather quickly before looking back to the screen. Perhaps she was a bit cute for such a weird hybrid, but wasn't that usual? The forbidden sort of stuff always seems more appealing."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:32 am

"I bit my lower lip when the funny things camp up cause I didn't need to laugh and ruin the movie for him. I just bit my lip and hugged the pillow. About an hour later the movie was over and I pulled out my phone and saw one text from Crystal. I shrugged an saw it wasn't really 11 or anything. I looked at him and tilted my head. "Are you tired or no?""

And I shall reply to that ^^^^ since that's the last one you posted in reply that I have not replie for.

Dawson: "Tired? Nah, I'm more of a night person. I'll probably be up for a few more hours." Which was weird actually, because Liam hated the night but was a werewolf. He'd fall asleep if you kept the room silent for five minutes. "Are you tired? I could walk you to your room or something if you are, like he good friend I am."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 am

Alice smiled and shrugged "Dunno" she sat up and sat in front of him "The eating times? Really?" she giggled "morning is breafast, from 12pm to 3-4pm is lunch and then from 5 to like..9 is dinner and the rest is snacking hours." she took his hands "I am alittle hungry though. not allot." what was she in the mood for "Why dont you make something different, like a omlette or something? I hevent tried thoes in ages and I bet yours are great."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 am

"Ok then, go ahead and review." Taking off my hat, I leaned my head against the back of the seat and closed my eyes. After about ten seconds, I asked, "Have yo reviewed it yet?" With a smirk, because I knew it'd annoy Dilynn a little. I didn't mean to really annoy her, of course, I was just... Being playful.

"Good, because I quite like this too." I replied with a smile to match Sam's own, detangling my hands from his hair and resting them on the back of his neck casually. "You don't need to apologise though, I didn't mind waiting and I understand that sometimes it takes a while for someone to trust after... Certain events, no matter how much they love someone. It's perfectly ok with me if you take things slower than most people."

"Me? Change?" My whining was replaced with my own laughter and I shook my head and looked up at Hayden. "Haydie Haydie Haydie, if you knew me well, you'd know that my personality hasn't changed since I was, like 10 years old, and The Great Ninja Yuffie doesn't plan on changing for a long time." Especially if Hayden liked the way I was right now. And besides, we were like yin and yang, opposites that balance each other out, creating a perfect harmony - I think that's what yin and yang was all about, anyway - and if I changed, it'd upset that balance and harmony so... Yeah, no changing for me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 am

Shadowhunter wrote: I walked back to the mansion and went up to my room. I picked out some clothes, Then went to the bathroom, turning on the shower and waited fir the hot water to turn on.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 am

"Nope. Not tired at all." I say with a small laugh and looked at him. "Well it depends if you like fires by water?" I say with a small smirk and looked at him. "there's a lake near by and all. Unless is to cold for ya."

I don't know to to reply to that Shadow
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 am

ok.. do you want to skip or wb again?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:41 am

Max Anderson; He shrugged and took a sip of the blood. He would have to get used to the strange feeling of drinking it from a glass instead of piercing the bag with his fangs and drinking it that way, though. It was just... different. "I'm sure I'll figure out a way soon enough. Though it may just end up with you becoming used to the smell, and I get a fail sticker on my invention, but that's okay too." he chuckled and began to walk out of the kitchen to rejoin the fire that he had created. he hoped that it actually caught fire and become large enough to keep him warm. He usually sucked at making fires, but he had always just assumed that it was his fault for not listening to his dad when he suggested boy scouts. Max had always been into surfing and basketball anyways, so he never found any time to join a troop. Luckily, when he caught sight of the fire, it was big and looked warm and toasty. He smiled as he neared his creation, and he sat down his cup on an endtable. He grabbed a whole bunch of blankets and threw them down on the floor by the fire to make it more cozy, and he joined the blankets on the floor, wrapping a white fuzzy one around his shoulder, and taking a sip of blood before setting the glass by the wall.

Nadine Anderson; She shrugged and looked over at nothing in particular, "Well, I can understand that... Nadine's not a very common name, and quite frankly, I even find it pretty difficult to come up with a more creative nickname than Nadie. And I only got that one because Trent couldn't say Nadine when he was younger..." Though she had been called the common 'princess' and 'sweetie pie' when she was a little girl, her parents and aunts and uncles never cared to come up with a nickname for her. Maybe it was just because of the fact that her cousins had been named strange names also, and although Maddox was easily shortened to Max, Nadine and Mandie couldn't really be shortened. So, they just left it alone. "I just want to say that I would suggest some of my childhood nicknames, but it would just sound as if I'm your daughter, which would be very strange... Sooo..."

if these posts dont make sense, i apologize. i make better posts at night. DX
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 am

*Jumps in* Hello internet! *Facepalm* No. Go watch some more videos and let your dinner settle, I don't want you throwing up. Kay! Ciao! *Leaves* Well... Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while. So, I think I'll pick.... Matt and Dayna! XD I'll reply now Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 am

Skip to next day
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 am

Ok... An rp character rping another rp character... Weird. You've done it before, or rather, I've done it before >:3 O.o Really? Yes -_-... *Thinks back.* ... Oh yeah! The shower thing! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 am

Dayna: Once I had finished my bath, I painted my fingernails and toenails with my orange nail polish whilst I dried off. Then I finished the song I had been worjing on, with a smile, I changed into my swimming gear and headed downstaires, I smiled upon seeing Matt. I jumped into the deeper end in a cannonball, hopefully splashing hiom.

And guess what? I got distractedd by a video again XD Lol I remember that XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 am

Tyler: "Xbox sounds great actually, I suppose we could stay in today. I highly doubt that they'll even bother to call me into work tomorrow." Rubbing the side of his jaw with his hand, he thought about exactly what migh be downstairs to even eat. "What are you in the mood for? Something quick and easy, or want me to make something for you to eat?" It wasnt any problem for him to cook, that was something he was used to. With all the jobs he's had, he's worked in kitchens and such so he knew a few things now.

Sam: "How'd I get so lucky to get the most understanding woman?" He chuckled softly, careful of the echo of the cave so it didn't seem so loud. "You know, to really help get rid of this trust issue thing you can go ahead and test me a bit. I mean, what could it hurt? I'll just ask you to stop if I'm uncomfortable. I want to be comfortable with you and I want you to be comfortable doing whatever you feel like doing when we're together so don't be afraid of trying a few things out of my comfort zone, within reason."

Dilynn: even if it was a bit annoying, she couldn't help but to smile and roll her eyes. "You know, I think we're good. Just beware if I forget something I'll improvise and it may not be right." She shrugged and turned the jeep on, setting it into reverse with ease. "Pizza and then the secondhand shop. Sounds like the best pans I've had in a while." Considering she had spent all day reading a book, it wasn't hard to believe.

Aaran: "An omelet? I think I can whip something up. Wann come keep me company while I cook?" He got up off the bed and held out a hand to her. "Being alone in that big old kitchen of yours, that's not something I want to experience." Flashing his best charming grin to convince her since she had said they were irresistable, he hoped it was enough to make her come down with him.

Dawson: "I like the cold. A fire beside the lake would be great, thanks for offering." He stood up and stretched a little, since he had been sitting through the whole movie he was a little stiff. "Want to bring some food or something? Might get a little hungry out there. Perhaps I could even invite my brother, you two would have a nice discussion." The idea of Liam and her having a discussion only made him think of arguments. Liam would probably give in, but he'd out up a nice fight over anything if it was against what he thought.

Brady: "And your definitely not my daughter Nadine." That caused a small laugh out of him, since nothing they did was even partially appropriate for that sort of name calling. "Ive spent time just trying to come up with some before but it's not very successful. Nadie sounds better than what I came up with." He shrugged and noticed she was looking away, so he took the moment to kiss her jaw gently. His fiancé's name was quite unusual, which seemed to run in the Anderson family really. Perhaps their children would have unusual names as well? Then he'd have to resort to using generic nicknames for them as well.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 am

Wow linz you're rping a lot of people :O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am

Yes, I am, and it's taking me forever to type up replies. It's slightly exhausting in itself, but I don't mind really
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 am

I would give up XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 am

I've been back and forth on that idea actually XD but I definitely don't have anything else to do so I figure why not *shrug* Yes, and I'm not involved in this rping overload either. Which is quite disappointing.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am

You can RP with me if you want Collin Wink ... You did not just say that ... Yes I did, but I'm joking XD besides, I'm with Charlie at the minute XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 am

I yawned and streatched as I woke up from my sleep. I stood getting ready, then grabbed my black hoodie pulling it on over my head. I then walked downstairs, walking to the kitchen feeling hungry and started making french toast.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 am

"I could bring in my sister. Even through she'll be going all crazy and being hyper. She's just a demon. I'm the hybrid cause we are sister in law." I shrugged and stood up. "Maybe we should bring some chips and monsters." I say with a smirk and rubbed my neck since it hurt from how I was laying.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 am

okay, well it has been decided that living in london for at least a year is on my bucket list. XD
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

I walked down from my room in a pair of shorts and a towel. I headed down to the gym room to start to work out. Then later I would have to do some book work. Even though I already did some of it this morning but I still wanted to get the work done with
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next