House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 am

I watched him leave, seeing I had sort of pissed him off. I hadnt meant too I just...need to learn how to talk to people again. 'Great,now you have a really cute guy really pissed off at you. What' s next?' I shouted in my head, wishing I could take back what I had said to him. I mean, I didn' t even know his NAME!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 am

Ohhh! I see! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 am

I held my head in my hands and looked at calendar. Tonight was going to be an horrible night. And the moon was already starting to form even through he sun was still out. I had to get out of here before something goes wrong. I grabed a pair of shorts and walked out of my room and headed downstairs and out the door.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 am

Kara-Jayne: Once I realised that he had stopped, I started clapping quickly, coming from my hiding place and climbing up onto the bench with him. "That was really great, Cody! Can you teach me to play?" I asked him happily, pressing a few keys on the piano, I couldn't really play i t, mommy had tried teaching me a few things but I couldn't seem to do it and the guitar I had hurt my fingers so I couldnt play that either!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 am

While I swam around my thoughts, I saw the guy from earlier run past me and outside. Then i remembered that today was a full moon, and he DID say he was a werewolf, not a shifter... which meant he was just about to go through a lot of pain. I ran out the door after him, turning into a wolf. I had a friend back in Oregon who would go through the same thing. Having another wolf always seemed to help..
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

I have the dates oif the full moons for this year of you want to know them shadow?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 am

I don' need them, but if Vampi wants them you can ask Vampi ^^
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 am

Cody almost fell off of the bench when KJ appeared. Had she been listenig the whole time?! The realisation made him blush bright red and Cody looked down at his lap, nodding a little. "I-I don't know how to play very well, but I'll try." He told his best friend, pressing the first couple of keys that made up 'Tale as old as time'. "Do you think you can copy that?" He asked, wrapping an arm around Kara-Jayne in a hug.

Can you make a post for the full moons please Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 am

Hayden: My eyes widened in surprise and I had to quickly throw out my arms to catch myself before I crushed her. Damn, she sure didn't waste any time being gentle, not that I minded really, in fact I kinda liked it. But she was really going to hurt her back if she wasn't careful. I didn't have chance to say anything though because she was already kissing me, and I found myself kissing her back just as roughly. It'd definatly been too long. I swung a leg over her so she was laying snugly between my knees, and lowered myself down onto my elbows so Icould knot my hand in her hair whilst still supporting my weight. Forcing myself to pull back, I opened my eyes and waited until I'd gotten my breath back so I could speak properly. "What about your back?" I was already mentalling kicking myself before I even finished the question though because I knew we were both going to do it anyway, we both needed it, so I was really just wasting time, but I had to ask.

Last edited by midget on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 am

Ok fine scratch out the part of the full moon......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 am

Omg, lmao XD Dan you do make me laugh XD They kept writing on pieces f paper cause music was playing, and then Dan wrote "This is really bad for the environment" XD

Andsure wolfie, lemme find my diary Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 am

Ah, ok Vampi.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

I held my head in my hands and looked at time. Tonight was going to be an horrible night. For me being angered sucked cause it took time for the wolf side to come down since i never had to control my wolf form. I had to get out of here before something goes wrong cause of the anger I grabed a pair of shorts and walked out of my room and headed downstairs and out the door.

There took out the full moon....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

"Don't care." Was my simple reply before I kissed Hayden again. Screw the bad back! The pain killers were begining to work anyway. We just needed this moment to destress in the best way possible! As Hayden and I kissed, my hands slid under his shirt and ran up and down his torso a couple times before deciding that the shirt was just in the way, so I pulled it up and over Hayden's head before throwing down onto the floor beside the bed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

Brb, going in the bath
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 am

While I swam around my thoughts, I saw the guy from earlier run past me and outside.He looked as if he was going to shift, but he ran which meant... he must not be able to control his shifting. I ran out the door after him, turning into a wolf. I remember back in Oregon I had my friend who would shift with me at first, until I got used to it. After I escaped the facility I was in, I had to get used to shifting all over again, and it was painful then the first time around. Maybe I could help...

alright, i fixed it.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 am

Okies! F*** sake! Geez, you're that frustrated?! *Nods and whimpers.* *Sighs and facepalms.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 am

He knows how to shift. His wolf side is just angered

A snarled escaped my throat as I shifted wolf with a huge snarl. Being bigger then her and turned as dirt was kicked up all around me. I glared at the girl and bared my teeth at her. My eyes golden brown I glared at her and spun around again and took off into the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 am

I know, she just kind of wants to try and calm him down.

My eyes softened when I saw him, then I flinched when he growled at me.' I have to calm him down... he cod get hurt, or worse.' I ran after him into the woods, following his scent trail. I couldn't leave him to deal with his wolf side being angry.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am

I ran out of the trees and body slammed her in the side and causing us both to body roll down a hill. I snarled and slammed her onto her back and snarled in her face. "What do you want now?! I don't need to waists my time challenging a small wolf like yourself!" I say as my teeth started to bare in a way as I spoke.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

I can't find my diary! DX Or my biology test paper to do as homework DX Time for some serious room tidying!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

LMAO Phil fell over while doing the limbo! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 am

Tyler: "I guess it is a good thing." He raised one of his hands and rubbed the back of his neck, switching out of his suddenly mushy side. "I don't know, I'm a bit worn out from yelling and such a work but I haven't eaten since breakfast. We can grab something to eat and then maybe do something while we're in town?" Too much activity though and he'd be quite sore tomorrow. Perhaps his voice would even crack with the pressure he put on his vocal chords today yelling at his boss in return.

When she arrived at Rex's room, she walked in and looks around for the keys immeadiately. "Collin, have you seen Rex's keys? I need to borrow the jeep for a while." "Look, I can't even remember how the hell I got in here last night, let alone where Rex's keys are." He continued on rubbing his temples, not even taking a minute to look up at Dilynn. Sighing, she walked around the room checking for the keys. "You think he's got them on him?" She turned and looked towards the bed where Rex was sleeping again and hoped for Collin to say no. Laughing for a moment before he had to stop, he shook his head slowly. "Dilynn, you know he gets crazy when he's drunk. I'll bet he's not even wearing pants under those blankets. Crazy kid." "So his pants are probably around here someplace then? Greeaattt" Looking towards the ground she spotted a pair of jeans and walked to them, fetching out the keys and walking tithe door. "Try and stay away from driving while drunk Collin, wouldn't want you to get into a car accident or anything and knock you out of that depressive state your in."

Sam: Nodding, he shifted wolf and trotted towards where the water met the land. Was he supposed to swim through that to get inside the cave, or was there a way around? Looking around, he spotted an opening and walked up the rocky terrain until he was inside the cave. Shifting back to human, he ruffled his hair with his hand and called out for anything that was living there. "Hello? Anything that could possibly eat me living here?"

This is what I've got so far, I have to finish making dinner so it may be a little while more before I finish the rest. Sorry guys
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am

I fell to the ground when he slammed into my side, both of us rolling down a hill. When we stopped he was on me, growling in my face. I winced at his harsh words before speaking back." I'm sorry I just havnt talked to anyone in a long time. I forgot how to talk to people without pissing them off." I spoke in a mangly voice back to him, trying to breathe but I had all the wind knocked out of me. I layed there with my ears down in means to appease him.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

Him
The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Tumblr_m5o9riBaC41rqv48vo1_250

I glared at her and got off her. I was still growling under my breath. "Ya I wonder why no one talked to you." I say baring my teeth since I couldn't really stop. I dug my nails into the ground as I got my stance ready of she tried pulling something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next