House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Meh, I'll go back to bed in a min. Right now I doubt I could sleep with my parents running around crazily like they are - phone line goes dead and they go into panic mode. But anywho, did Giselle see Abby's new 7 year old pic?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes! It's so adorable. X3 Looks almost exactly like me! Very Happy
Oh, and sorry for the suckiness of Zack's 7 year old picture.. Can't find a good one yet. But I did find him a new adult picture. >:3 hehehe.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Cool cool Very Happy And yeah, I found pretty good pictures for Abby, ehihch is surprising since I thought it'd be hard what with her hair colour. She looks really pretty when she's and adult :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

And Zack looks hot. XD
Awkward...
Hey, your son isn't the only hot one. I mean, trent grows up to be logan lerman! XD
*facepalm* Oh jeeze... I knew that was a mistake! DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh. Just saw the adult picture X3 Very nice indeed, me likey XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Hee hee, all my kids grow up to be hot X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Same with mine. :3 hehehehehehehehe. Trenty and Zacky. Adorable-ness. :3

...i think im going crazy...

max pictures?:
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Henry: "Of course." Had he been staring? Maybe, but he'd deny it if the question was asked. He walked to the counter of which the drawer held the kitchen utensils and he grabbed two forks. Turning to the bowls of spaghetti, he put a fork in each one and then grabbed the cheese from the counter where she had put it and shook some into his spaghetti as well. When he finished he looked at Mandie and set the cheese on the counter again. "Thanks for sharing with me. I guess spaghetti is on me next time?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Giselle was right again, I was too nice to cheat on a girl. Even when I fell for Giselle after that accidental kiss I made sure to break up with Dayna first and then start dating her. That had been a mistake, but it was too late to go back and stop myself from breaking up with Dayna now. At Giselle's words about how we were getting along for the kids' sake, I nodded my head. "Yeah. Ever since you left the twins' happiness has been my priority, and if this is what they want - me being nice to you and not holding a grudge and stuff, I'll guess I'll have to deal with it." Giselle's hand was still on top of mine, so I cautiously flipped my hand over and intertwined our fingers, meant as a friendly gesture.

Max should be the first one!
Anyway, I haven't heard any movement from downstairs so I'm off to sleep again. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Mandie Anderson; "That, or you could make something else? It doesn't have to be spaghetti." Don't get me wrong, I love me a bowl of spaghetti, but I don't prefer to have it all of the time. Oh well, he can make anything that he wants, and I won't be picky. "Thank you for the fork though, that was a lovely gesture." I laughed slightly and picked up my fork, getting some spaghetti on it and shoving it in my mouth. Henry had made me forget how hungry I was, but now that I had food in my bowl and something to eat it with, I couldn't wait to eat. I tried to eat as attractively as I could, which meant no gobbling it down, no matter how hungry I was. Eating in front of other people was always a tricky thing with me. I found it embarrassing, since I was always such a messy eater. Oh well, Henry wouldn't mind... Right?

Okay wolfie, goodnight!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Giselle Caldwell; A faint blush washed over my cheeks, and I looked down at my lap, hoping that my hair would conceal the redness in my face. He had just said that we were going to be friends, so why was I taking this in the wrong way? He didn't mean it in a flirty way, and I knew it, but my subconscious thought it was a romantic gesture. Well, it wasn't, and I needed to stop. "That's really nice of you... Taking care of Zack and Abby? I'm sorry I haven't been here very much... I really should be around more. I understand that the kids always miss me..." I frowned a bit and leaned back in the couch, not knowing if I should let go of Jeremy's hand, or keep holding it... So, I just let it stay there for now... "I promise I'll try and see them as often as I can."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Henry: With a grin, he picked up his bowl and gave a slight nod. "No need to thank me, it was my pleasure." He contained a chuckle and started to eat, enjoying the spaghetti quite a bit really. It was actual food, and for which he was grateful. He hadnt really cooked for himself, because it was just himself anyway and he could easily just grab a sandwich or an apple, something along those lines. He just wasn't the type to spend a lot of time on things that werent necessary when he could be doing something that was. He leaned back against and set his bowl down, taking a break from eating for moment. "You said Trent had a friend sleepover and theyve already gone to bed, does that mean that we've got more time to spend than usual?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Mandie Anderson; I supposed it did. Maybe if we finished our spaghetti fast, it would result in more time spent with him. Which would be nice, considering I wasn't sure when I would see him next. "Yeah, I suppose it does result in some more time we could spend together." I smiled over at him and took a couple more bites of my spaghetti, now trying to eat it a bit faster in excitement. I really didn't want to spend my time with Henry eating! I wanted to do something a bit more fun. Even if it was just watching a movie or something. I don't know. Not awkwardly eating!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Henry: "Alright then, sounds fantastic to me." He picked up his bowl again and continued to eat, trying to think up and idea of something they could do once they finished. It was too late to go outside and do anything, and he had to take Trent into consideration for that too. They usually watched television or something and since she had been gone so long be wanted to break from the usual. Anything would be interesting to do in his opinion of course with her around. Once he finished the bowl of spaghetti, he rinsed it out and set the bowl in the dishwasher. His attention turned back to Mandie and he crossed his arms over his chest, still trying to come up wth something.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Mandie Anderson; I finally finished up my spaghetti and walked over to the sink, setting all of the dishes I had dirtied into the dishwasher. I turned back to Henry after closing the dishwasher, and I grinned, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, standing up as straight as I could. "So, my dearest, any ideas on what we can do with all of this free time?" I was temped to kiss him, but I wasn't sure if I was over doing it with the kisses. Then I thought that you couldn't really over do it, so I kissed him anyways, and smiled once I pulled away.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

*Grumbles annoyedly.* Parents woke me up for breakfast and I can't go back to sleep now because my stomach's full DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Ahh, I have the opposite problem. I can't fall asleep. DX lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm

"That's good." I smiled slightly. "They really have missed you, and they need their mum, especially Abby since she only seems to listen to women, not me. Plus it'd be easier for me if you were around. Maybe if you took care of them more often I'd have time to do the things I used to do before they were born." It had be ages since I played guitar, and before the kids, that was the one thing I enjoyed doing the most. Well, apart from soending time with my girlfriend, I guess. Maybe I could start playing guitar again, maybe even play for the kids, if I had time, that is, because I still had to look after the mansion. Damn it.

Poor Rae. Now I'm gonna steal your form for other people to use... And might convert my own forms to look like it Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Will do! Ill reply in the morning. For now, I'm reading old posts. Giselle's in labor right now and Jeremy's like freaking out. XD he was so excited! :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Lol XD The good old days Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 pm

*Grimaces a little and decides to look away from the roleplay and just focus on annoying Logan.* So Logan, you dodn't like fading with Suzie? Wasn't she good enough? *Smirks.* S-She was good enough. I mean, I didn't really enjoy it but I... Uh... It wasn't Suzie's fault that I didn't enjoy it and... *Slowly backs away.*

XD oh dear I love that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Lol XD Why was Jeremy looking away from the rp? Why does everyone like to pick on me? -_- Because you're easy to pick on XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 pm

It was said during the time Max and Dayna were about to fade, and I've bee trying to find it all day because Max didn't remember it, or believe that it actually happened. So there! I was right Max! >:3
yeah, you were right. It happened. And it was on her birthday. *rolls eyes* Can we stop talking about my failed past relationships now?
I guess. But it's fun. XD

It just means that everyone loves you, Logan. :3 they like to tease you! *giggles and hugs his torso*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Lol XD And then little KJ was born :3 *Runs in and tackles Wolfsoul to the floor.* Gah! Dead! DX *Suddenly realises what Abby's planning.* O.O No! Don't bite me! Jeremy!!! *Rushes in and picks Abby up.* No, Abby, I told you no biting people. But daddy! It's not fair! DX *Quickly gets up and hides under a table.* Stay away from me, bitey child!
I'd rather people show me they love me some other way though. I don't like being teased Sad *Sighs and leans down to kiss Suzie's head.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 am

Morning Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down