House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 am

Morning! *Yawns.* I keep falling back to sleep!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:35 am

I'm tiredd. :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 am

Sames, but I'm almost done with Ryan and Joe's picture so I can't stop now. Anyway, rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:37 am

Repost please? :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 am

I chuckled softly and nestled my head into Ryan's hair with a grin, rubbing gentle circles on her back. "We're right by the warm fireplace and yet you are still cold. Strange woman." I teased lightheartedly. A small part of my mind continued to argue that this relationship would be the death of me, quite literally, but the overall feeling of joy and being cared for and the strange warmth in my heart outweighed these thoughts. Even though we had only just started this relationship, I was already so glad that I didn't let the thoughts win.

"I know, strange and complicated." I laughed before looking around. Our coversations had pretty much stopped us just outside the mansion, and Snowball was running around after a squirrel that had stupidly left the safety of the woods. It was cold though, so I wasn't so keen on the walk as I was hoping to be. "Maybe we should go inside." I suggested to Kodi, subconciously moving closer to his warmth. "It's a bit cold here. Maybe we can heat up by the fireplace in the living room."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 am

Dun Dun Duuunnnnn. xDDD

Ryan smiled and giggled along with him. Was this a real relationship now? She didn't want to question it. She smiled. "You should know right now, that I'm a very strange woman." She laughed and placed a kiss on his cheek once more, and then her head laid back on his warm chest.

Kodi was kind of cold, standing out here. He didn't want Hope to get sick, so he gently agreed. "Yes, lets." He said, opening the door for her, still holding onto Hope.

Sorry they're short. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Img_0712
Sorry for failed picture quality but tra da! I'll reply now, but it may take a while because of Joe and Kiara.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 am

I love it! Very Happy

xDD it's cool :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

Tahnks. I'm only like halfway through this big post XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 am

Ya I just feel like killing of Dylan. This is just getting annoying.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 am

I looked down at Ryan as she rested her head against my chest yet again - she seemed to really like it there - and then started to run my fingers through her hair soothingly. "I don't mind. It might be... Entertaining to have someone strange in my life." Thinking for a moment, I decided to add, "You should also know that I have issues with mirrors and the removal of my shirt. Just for possible future reference." In other words, I just didn't like to see my scars, but I was sure that Ryan was smart enough to figure that out. It was at that moment that Kiara came into the living room, followed by a man who was carrying Hope, followed by Snowball. She froze, in shock, when she saw Ryan and I snuggled up together, too speechless to talk until I so stupidly opened my mouth. "Kiara, who's your friend?" I asked wary of the boy beside her, because she was far too young to be dating. Kiara's jaw dropped, as if to say 'How dare you ask that!' and then her next words were filled with a coldness I had never heard from her before. "Who's my friend? Who the heck is this?!" She gestured towards Ryan, and I could tell that she was going to be very hostile towards her, so I tried to steer the conversation back to my question. "I asked first, Kiara, who's your friend." "Kodi, a warlock friend of mine. Now answer my question, dad." It didn't work. I heaved a sigh and looked down at Ryan, before looking back to Kiara. "This is Ryan. She's my new girlfriend."

New girlfriend? Already I could feel the tears filling my eyes. We were going to lose him. Hope and I were going to end up fatherless, maybe as soon as a couple months time. Relationships never worked out for dad, we all knew that, and his depression was going to be so much worse than last time, which he still hadn't recovered from, and Hope and I will be left to fend for ourselves as dad breaks down. He might even break down so much this time that he'll do something crazy like kill himself! "Dad, no! You can't do this, not to yourself and not to us! You know what's going to happen an-" "I'm not going to fall into depression again, Kiara. This relationship is going to work, I can tell." "How can you tell?! You 'could tell' that your relationship with mom was going to work and look what happened!" Now dad's voice was starting to get mad, but I could hear the pain behind the anger. I shouldn't have mentioned mom. "Don't bring your mother into this, Kiara! This isn't like what happened with your mother! You don't even know Ryan yet and you're comparing her to Lucy and that's not fair! You need to give her a chance!" "I can't give her a chance! I can't give anyone a chance because if it ends badly - which it probably will - you might do something crazy like kill yourself, and I don't want to lose you!!!" I couldn't take anymore of the yelling now, I ran at vampire speed to my room, slammed the door shut so hard that it almost broke off of the hinges, and clambered under the covers of my bed before bursting into tears.

I watched as Snowball started barking and ran straight after Kiara and took a deep breath. I could tell that I myself was on the verge of tears, thanks to Kiara bringing up what happened with Lucy, but I refused to cry - I didn't like to cry in front of people and look weak. Instead I took a deep breath to calm myself and look at the man, Kodi, who was now holding a crying Hope. "Leave Hope with me and go after her. She wont listen to me right now." Once he handed Hope to me and left, I attempted to calm my daughter to no avail. "I'm so sorry, Ryan." I apologised, not even able to look at her out of embarrassment and sadness due to the fact that she had to witness that arguement about her. "It seems that Kiara also understands how badly it will should affect me if things go wrong between us, and she can't seem to trust you because of that. I'm sorry you had to witness such an arguement." I few tears slipped from my eyelids but I ignored them, because I had to stop Hope from crying before I could deal with myself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:46 am

linz007 wrote:Grrr, it all just went poof. Fantastic.
Aaran: "California's beaches are pretty nice. Some places aren't as good as others but that goes with everywhere really." He shrugged and thought about the places they could really go, realizing that he didn't have any set boundaries to keep them from going anywhere they wanted to go. "I've been to almost every state in the US, so perhaps we should start with places I haven't gone when we get around to it?"

Blood-Vampire wrote:"No I mean I can make the power go out to where it's super dark. I can take light away from an area." I say and saw a lot of lights around. I smirked and glared at the light and the light disappeared and the hallway went pitch black. I smirked alittle and looked over at her as my eyes were blood red all my teeth were sharps like sharks teeth and my horns were out.

Alice thought for a moment "Alright, fine." she smiled "Where would you want to go first? I havent been anywhere except New York and not even in the City Part." Maybe Los Vegas or something! That would be fun too. "Im thinking so much places right now I dont know what to offer." she laughed

Miki looked around as the lights went out one her eyes cought Peters she did get scared and she looked away "ok thats really scary." she didnt want to look at him again. She felt his eyes on here and she shook her head "Nope. I dont want to look again, I just might get nightmares."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:46 am

Don't kill him, make him leave if you want to get rid of him. A) No need for Kiara to mourn his death B) It will still upset her a lot since he'd be doing exacly what her mum did!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 am

I laughed alittle and had everything go normal and I ruffled my hair alittle and looked at her as the lights went back on. "A lot of people have nightmares for about a month after me doing that to them. It's funny to watch them freck out in the middle of the night. Shaking scared as hell."

He never left on purpose! He left to keep her safe. If he didn't the wolves would have taken her down first to make Dylan feel pain then leave him to suffer like he made them do.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 am

Meh, it'd still have the same effect on her. Anyway brb, bathtime!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 am

Miki looked at him "Well maybe im gonna be shaky in my sleep now." She laughed and shook her head "remind me not to be with you when you knock out lights. Thank goodness I knew you were there, you could have been punched if I didnt know. Thats just my reflexes when people up up behind me or something, Im always punching someone." she shrugged "Dont scare a girl that might look harmless cause she can hit hard."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:03 am

"Ya that already happened already. The girl tried punching me and I grabed her arm and kinda broke it. She screamed and fell down in pain. It was interesting how fast I grabed her arm and snapped it." I Laughes alittle and leaned on the wall
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 am

Miki's eyes widen slightly "wow. Lucky didnt get called on by the cops for 'assault' or whatever on a girl." she shifted her legs and leaned on one more then the other "What do you do for a living other then scaring the hell out of people?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 am

Ugh, I hate stretch marks DX I have some on my hip that look like bruises from fingers, like, grabbing me too hard there. It makes me feel like if anyone saw me they'd wonder what guy I slept wih or something! Gah! Evil suggestive stretchmarks! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 am

"I more then likely will kill the cops." I say with a small laugh and moved next to her and leaned on the wall by her. "Well I'm really into anything else as of the moment right niw but it all depends on how things go I guess." I say in a small flirty voice and looked at her and pushed off the wall and laughed alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 am

I have them on my side DX and they're red!!! DX

Miki rolled her eyes playfully and smiled "Boys and their charms." she punched his arm playfully and laughed slightly "Im too cute for your eyes" I laughed and shook my head "im kidding."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 am

Mine's purplish. What's worse is that I have them on my stomach so it's like I have some that make me look like I had a one night stand and some that make me look like I got pregnant from it DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 am

DX i hate strechmarks Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:27 am

Umm, hello Smile Look, new guy, I'll take over. Hola ladies Wink sorry, newbie kinda slipped through.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 am

I laughed an looked at her. "Or Iv seen some better girls then you." I say with a laugh and smirked heading into the kitchen. "Want anything to eat. And no popcorn. I don't care for popcorn all so much really."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next