House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 am

Abby giggled and clambered off of her tricycle with Joopter junior, following Zack as he rolled around the room. "Rawr! I'm gonna get you Zacky, you may be older, but I'm betterer!" For the briefest second, she looked at mommy and daddy and giggled, before chasing Zack again. Yup! They were deffinately going to be a family again soon!

I didn't really want to talk about it, because I knew that I'd start crying or something and I didn't want to cry in front my kids, but I guess Giselle would talk to me in private when the kids go to bed, so I just said, "K." After a long pause, in which I rested my own head on top of Giselle's, I whispered, "Why are you being so nice to me? I mean, since your accident you hardly know me, and if you did know me then you'd know about how we don't tend to get along."

Hey Rae!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 am

Cool cool, Vamp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 am

You'll love this one

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Tumblr_m80287P6NF1rcrjw2o1_500
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:38 am

Haye. Very Happy I woke up at 6 am because my mom's boyfriends daughter said Santa came. -_- I went back to sleep after presents lol.

But I got one direction posters and books and take me home, the target edition. (:< hehehe.

And John green books! Hehehehe. ^_^

Anyways... Lol.

Suzie Sylvester;

She pressed her lips together in a smile and nodded, "Mmhmm. I remember you telling me about them, and I decided that it has been long enough and that you should go see your parents. Plus, you're mostly safe now, and I'm going with you! They can meet me, and I can help if anything goes wrong!" It was the perfect plan. Not only would She get to meet them, but they could see that their son wasn't really dead, and it would make them so happy! And Suzie really wanted his parents happy. Maybe they would like her, unlike Jacob's stuck-up parents.... Suzie leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips softly. "You like it?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 am

*huggles* You gotta stop leaving us!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:46 am

*Sigh* Stupid thing -_-

Wrote out replies, apologised for spelling mistakes, said I was gonna go draw Tamaki in my new sketch pad, and it didn't post -_- *Gives up and goes back to drawing Tamaki*

I might re write them later, or just sum them up, would youn mind if I just summed them up?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 am

Giselle Caldwell;

"I may not know you, but I do know that you're not in the best of moods on a day that should be filled with happiness. I don't think anyone deserves to be sad on Christmas. Especially with one of my kind around." That made her chuckle slightly and she snuggled her head into a more comfortable position on his shoulder. "I'm sorry that you're sad... But I really think you need to just talk about it. Let everything out of your mind. Keeping it bottled up like that only makes your emotions greater." She hoped that the kids would tire themselves out from running around so much. Or their aunt would take them or something. She did love having them around, but for now, she needed to talk to Jeremy.

I know. DX but it's hard with basketball and school and homework. I barely have time for anything! I can't even hangout with my friends!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:55 am

really??
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 am

((O.O I completely agree with that picture! *Facepalms.* And you call me perverted sometimes, just look at yourself! Whatever Razz And I wouldn't mind if you summarised it.))

"I... I don't know..." I answered truthfully with a sigh. "I know I'm mostly safe now but what if the demon takes over and hurts them? You wont be able to help much in your condition. And I haven't seen them in six years, they probably think I'm dead. It'd be weird for a long lost son to show up and say 'Hey mom and dad! I'm not dead!' or something like that. It's a great present, Sue, but I don't think I can go..." I frowned and leaned my head against Suzie's shoulder. "You can go. It'd probably be weirder for the daughter of a supposedly dead son to show up, but at least you wouldn't put my parents in danger or anything."

"I know." I sighed. "Usually I'd just get drunk and that works, but I can't now because I have the kids now and I can't get drunk of get a hangover or anything." I looked down at Giselle and frowned more. "Maybe I just need a couple weeks away from the kids so that I can let out my emotions and then get things back on track again. Maybe you should take care of them for a little while..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:01 am

Mrs Brown's boys DVD! XD Woop woop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 am

Christmas is pretty uneventful for me. Everyone is interested in making jokes and fun about me and seeing my brother since he was gone for such a long time. Plus, my creepy cousin is at my house and it's awkward to be in the same room so I'm just locked in my room enjoying a book I got and listening to the radio. Pretty lame eh?

Anyway, I'll reply real quick for Sammy and Reyna.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:13 am

Poor Linz. That doesn't sound very fun at all Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:18 am

AW Sad *huggles linz*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 am

It's really not that bad, nobody bothers me *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 am

Fair enough Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 am

Hey, Merry Christmas!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:40 am

Merry christmas midget! Wanna rp? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 am

Sure, I might be a bit slow though, I'm watching my mum humiliate herself on my brothers new game XD Anyway, can I have a repost?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:46 am

Lol XD What new game is that?

I moaned slightly when Hayden kissed my neck and then smirked too. "Hmmm... I'm sure I can think of some way to make it up to you. When the mini Hayden goes to sleep, of course. But we do have central heating in this house, y'know. I can make it really hot so that you have an excuse not to wear a shirt." I chuckled and then tilted my head to kiss Hayden yet again before I pulled away, put my phone in my trouser pocket and skipping into the living room. "Ok, Tobster! What film did you pick out for us to watch?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 am

meep XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:50 am

Meep. Sore throat DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:02 am

I can't remember what its called, but its a bit like guitar hero, except my brother can connect his actual bass guitar up to the xbox and play it on that.

Toby: I grinned when yuffie came in, because it meant that we could watch the movie now. "The Santa Clause 2!" I answered waving the box above my head so she could see it. The first one was awesome, so the second one should be even awesomer. I knelt up on the couch and leant over the back holding out the dvd box to her. "Can you put it in please?"
Hayden: Laughing a little I watched her leave before quickly going to Toby's bedroom and grabbing the quilt off of his bed. He had a thing for falling asleep during movies so it was better to have it ready. I picked up Rex on the way out as well and made my way to the livingroom, dropping the quilt on Toby's head as I passed before sitting down beside him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 am

Oh that thing! That game looks cool! XD

"Sure Tobster." I laughed as Hayden dropped the quilt on Toby's head and then took the DVD from him and walked over to the DVD player, I placed the DVD in and then skipped over to the couch, sitting down and snuggling into Hayden. Grabbing the quilt, I draped it over us all as the film started up. I sneakily rested a hand on Haydie's chest, roughly where his new tattoo was, as we watched the film, a grin on my face.
((Skip to the end of the movie?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:22 am

Sure

Hayden: By the time the movie finished Toby was fighting to stay awake, his blinks slowly lengthening. I gave yuffie a quick kiss before untangling myself from her. "I'll be right back." After I'd collecting Toby and the quilt up in my arms I got up and carried him to his room, him calling a sleepy goodnight to yuffie as I did so. Getting him changed would have been too much of a pain since he was going to be no help at all, so I settled on taking his socks, jeans and jumper off. Once he was tucked in I went back to the livingroom, snuggling up to yuffie again with a small sigh.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 am

"You took the quilt away. I was enjoying that." I frowned as Hayden returned, but the frown was quickly replaced with a smile as he snuggled into me. "Feeling sleepy, Haydie? Because if you're too tired I can pay you back for enduring a painful tattoo tomorrow or something." Even so, I pressed kisses to Hayden's neck slowly, knowing he'd enjoy it. I wasn't doing it to try and 'Entertain' him for once, though, I honestly meant that we didn't have to fade tonight, which was a really weird thing for me to say...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next