House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 pm

And I'm too tired to, I'm gunna go work on my character forms for a bit instead.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm

ok go ahead Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm

*Sighs and pulls Jason into a hug* I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gotten angry at you.

Christina: I smiled, "Yeah, I think so too." I agreed with a nod, "We going now?" I asked with another smile, because I didn't really mind what we really did, but I would need to go christmas shopping soon, so yeah..."

Sammi: "No thankyou, Mia, I'm alright as long as I've got coffee." I said before I took another long drawn out drink of the bitter goodness. I must of had a hell of a lot to drink last night, especially since I couldn't even remember going out... Maybe I just drank at home. Probably.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

((You should've, you had every right to yell at me. *Hugs Sammi back.* I just don't want to be alone forever, but because of what I am, I'm gonna have to be and I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it.))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Peanut butter and jam was a weird combination. That was the one thig I didn't understand about americans, peanut butter and jam? Seriously? That sounded disgusting! I shuddered just thinking about it before getting out the ingredients to make a small, chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise sandwich. Once I had made the sandwich, I sat down next to Sammi trying to hide the smirk on my face as I watched her drink coffee to cure her hangover. She couldn't even remember what happened last night! Epic fail!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Sammi: I could tell that Jason wanted to smirk or laugh at me or something. I rolled my eyes and muttered "Shut up." Before I continued to drink my coffee. I really wished I remembered what happened last night, at least I would be able to know what stupid, idiotic drunk things I would have done. If only. Who did I get drunk with? There was no way I could get that hammered by myself... Surely....

I'm sure there's of succubuses or incubuses or whatever the plural is, because I really dony have a clue. I'm sure there's more of what you are somewhere in the world. Isn't there a way you can turn Sammi into one Jason? Then you can be with her! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 pm

((Succubi and incubi. And I don't know, why bother travelling the world just to find a girl. *Hears Scampi and looks at her, shrugging.* I don't know... I died and then Satan turned me into an incubus, but I don't know whether or not he'd do the same to Sammi so it's too risky :/ And even if it worked, I don't want her to have to sleep with people like I do... *Snuggles into Sammi more.* *Sighs.* Poor poor Jason. Maybe making you an incubus was a bad idea. I wonder if there's any way to reverse it...))

The chuckle escaped then and I pushed Sammi playfully, but not too much. "I didn't say anything!" I laughed. "But I was thinking about how you fail to remember what happened last night and that's pretty hilarious." Although I kinda wished that she had forgotten the night that she got drunk and we kissed, rather than whatever happened last night, not the other way around.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"Incubi are sometimes said to be able to conceive children. The half-human offspring of such a union is sometimes referred to as a cambion. The most famous legend of such a case includes that of Merlin, the famous wizard from Arthurian legend.[12]"

Didn't we used to have some cambions in the roleplay? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 pm

And as far as I can tell, there is no way of Jason becoming a human again... Unless I go against my rule to keep things real and decide to make something up. Satan could get p***ed about him being such a c*** incubus, beat him up a little, then take away his incubus abilities and send him back to the human world to die... But I don't know...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

And I thought PB&J was peanut butter and jelly XD [color=mediumpurple*Sighs and just huggles him more* I'm sure everything will be fine.[/color]

Sammi: "Yeah yeah, I know." I went for another gulp of my coffee but started to laugh, some of the hot liquid flew up onto my cheek, since when I laughed, a large amount of air escaped my lips and made the coffee rise up pretty quickly. "Ow!" I yelped, quickly wiping it off.

We did. Nikolai :3 *Starts humming Te Amo* Damnit!! Dx I've had that song OUT of my head for ages -_-

And that might work *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 pm

((Same difference, it's just that us Brits call it jam Razz And yeah, we did have Nikolai, and maybe... Although if I did make Jason human again, he'd probably stop sleeping with girls just to stay with Sammi, and that would be boring :/ Maybe... I don't know... *Sighs.*))

I laughed even more at Sammi's coffee fail and then tried to control the laughter. "Are you ok, gorgeous? Need ice? Or a cold towel? Or maybe someone to kiss it better?" I winked at Sammi and then bursted into laughter again. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing, it's just-" More laughter. I was having a full on laughing fit now. I really needed to calm down a bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Well I hope it will be okay.

Sammi: I went to take another drink of coffee, but stopped myself, because Jason's laughter, made me laugh uncontrollably, it really did! I put the coffee onto the counter to allow myself to laugh and giggle without spilling anymore of my coffee, oh gosh, Mia must think I was crazy, she might think that the two of us were crazy. Oh well!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 pm

((Me too :/ What do you think I should do, Scampi?))

After a minute, I managed to calm down enough so that I was only smiling and allowed Sammi to drink her coffee. As she did so, I smirked a little and kissed the cheek she had burnt. "Tra da! Kissed it better for you, gorgeous." That was probably taking things too far since we were just friends and only ever were gonna be friends because of what I was, but I was just messing around a little. I hoped Sammi didn't mind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Mia giggled and handed Leon his sandwhich. He sat at the table as well and ate. "Your laughs are contagious." she turned to them and smiled, shaking her head, still giggling. She put everything away "Its good to have friends like you. Im sure hanging around with you guys would make me laugh more then ever."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Sammi: I nodded to Mia, "Yup, welcome to crazy land!" I said, laughing again, before I managed to be calm enough to finish my coffee. I washed the empty mug before I put it away. I leaned against the counter and yawned a little, man I hated hangovers. "I wonder if I did anything super stupid last night..."I thought aloud.

I don't know wolfie! Its your character! Sorry, reading my book Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 am

Gah! Fine! I'll do it! But maybe if he thought it was a dream or something so he still thinks he's an incubus for a little while Razz

"Super stupid as in..." I looked at Leon, then decided to changing my words before I said them. "Adult stuff? I doubt it. You probably just did regular stupid stuff like you normally do." I ate my sandwich and about halfway through, I yawned. Damn it, I must not have gotten enough sleep last night. I needed a nap. "I think I'm gonna go for a nap, so I'll see you guys later." I went upstairs and crashed on my bed, falling asleep. And having the worst nightmare ever, one that almost cost me my life.
((Dun dun duuuunnn!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 am

Mia nodded "Alright, have a nice nap" she watched him go and looked at Sammi "Let me guess, Friends with benifits? You could tell me if you want. I was a friend with benifits one time." she shrugged "You dont have to tell me if you dont want to. And no I didnt give birth to Leon with my friend with a benifit. Sorry, just had to put that out there..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am

Sammi: "Okay, sleep well!" I said as he left, I don't think I had done anything like that, I mean, my hair was still the normal shade of brown, and I had all my underwear and clothes on... So I really doubted I had done 'adult things'. Who knows, I might just have got bored of studying and just drank a hell of a lot of alcohol! I laughed then when Mia suggested friends with benefits, what, I couldn't help myself. "Nah, just really good friends." I confirmed with a nod.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 am

Ok, once Mia and Sammi are done talking, I'll make Jason human. I've written it all out already >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 am

"Ah I see." she looked at Leon "Hes a good friend. Im sure all of us will be good friends." watching as leon finished, he had to climb down the chair and he managed to reach his plate. She took it and then went to the sink, washing the dish 'Thank you Mommy.' Mia nodded "you're welcome, Leon."

Lilly: I finished the song with Jessie and she began running into backstage when she had finished the song. She went streight for the water. I guess her throat was dry... I should have warned her for it but she seemed fine after the water she chugged down. I looked at Vincent "Good? Or Epic?"

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

Sammi: I smiled at the kid, "It's good that some kids these days are well manno-" My phone began to ring, o turned around to pull it out of my bra - since the pyjama bottoms didn't have any pockets - the phone must have been left there last night, I had gone red in the face with embarrassment, never the less, I answered. "Hello?" Georgia started talking about last night at the club, how after work I had decided to have a drink with them, how we danced a lot of the time and I had fallen over several times. She also told me to check facebook, so now I was worried, well at least I hadn't done anything too stupid for the time being, she hung up and I tucked my phone into the side of my pjs. "Uhh, I'm gonna go find out what stupid things I did last night, so yeah, see you around." I said with a small smile before I went upstairs and checked my laptop, "Ooooh boy." I muttered at seeing the video of me doing the robot to a song.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 am

Lol Sammi! XD

Hell again. My mind had been foggy the last time I came here, blurred from having just died, but I had known it was Hell, and that was where I was now. Being dragged along by a couple other demons. I tried to escape but they were stronger than me. They pushed me down to the ground, then one yanked my head up by my hair and I was staring into the bright yellow eyes of Satan himself. 'You are a worthless excuse of an Incubus!' He yelled at me, obviously p***ed off because I had been trying to fight against what I was. 'You don't use your powers, you rarely sleep with girls until it is necessary, and you dare fight the very nature of your being! You are a disgrace to us all! You don't even have wings or horns because of your rebellion against Incubi! I thought you would be the greatest Incubus there is, but I was wrong, and now you must be punished for it.' Satan smirked deviously at me and I gulped. Soon after, searing pain in my back and head forced me to let out a cry of pain. Out from the painful spots burst blood-covered wings and horns. I was panting from the pain, but it wasn't over. It turns out Satan only gave me wings and horns so that he could rip them off and hurt me more. I was in agony, tears filling my eyes, barely able to breathe properly because it hurt so bad. I was bleeding heavily, I could tell from the lightheaded feeling I was getting. I just wanted to go home, I wanted to reverse time, never come to America, never meet question, because if I knew it would end like this, I would've stayed away, stayed at home with mum, dad and Kieran and not even bother to go to Jeremy's wedding. Through tear-blurred vision I could see Satan doing some sort of spell, then he gave an explaination. "You are no longer an Incubus! You will die a human on Earth and your spirit will neither go to Heaven nor will it return here! Your soul will just wander the plane-"

A human Jason lay unconscious on his bed after Satan had returned him there. His back and head was bleeding heavily and at this rate, there was a high possibility of him dying unless he was taken to a hospital within the next hour.

((Muwahahahaha >:3))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 am

and imma just say mia went to her room with Leon and watched a movie with him

O.o please tell me mia and sammi take thim to the hosptial XD
Britt-21