House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

*Is searching for pictures of TJ*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 am

Then I'll stick around a little while and make sure your comfortable. *Sits on the edge of the bed* Id prefer not to stay while your drunk, but I care or so I'll stay.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 am

*Smiles a bit* Thankyou. *Lies next to him a little* I'm sorry about what I said the other day, I made the biggest mistake of my life.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 am

*Sighs and shakes his head* Right now it might be the biggest mistake, but staying together might be a mistake too. I mean, we have a lot of physical attraction towards eachother. There's no problem there. I'm talking about how much alike we are. It's not a good thing. I'm the type of guy to fade and run. I'm a flirt and I'm no good for anyone Sammi. Your a flirt and I know youve been one to have one night stands. Put us two together and we'd just end up hurting eachother. You said you were scared to love, and when you finally or me in you decided that I was too much too soon and your school is more important. I agree. Your school will help you become something more than a girl who works at the bar. I want that for you and if I'm in the way I'd rather get out.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

Vincent set Lilly down on the counter in the kitchen and kissed Lilly passionately. He then pulled back and headed over to the fridge. "What would you like for breakfast, Lilly?" He asked with a grin. They had the day pretty much to themselves except for Theodore, so they could do whatever they wanted to.

I smiled a little and rested my hand on top of Tifa's. I kissed her softly, my free arm wrapping around Tifa and pulling her closer. I then pulled away just a little and smiled at Tifa. I couldn't help but look down at her outfit again and blush more but I tried to force my eyes back on Tifa's again. "I'm really happy that you're my wife, Tifa."

((TJ pictures? Awww! :3 *Sneaks up to Sammi's room and stands outside, listening in to the conversation and gritting his teeth.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

*Speaks really quietly* Oh... oh.... o-okay. *Crawls over to where her pillow was and lies down.* Okay.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 am

Mhmm, I can't find a nice one for when he's 15/16 though DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

((How about when he's an adult? What does he look like then?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 am

Lilly: As we got down, he placed me on the counter and I closed my eyes, kissing him back before he pulled away "Um, Im not sure, anything." I smiled "I dont mind." I played with the end of my lingire.

Tifa: I smiled as he kissed me, my eyes slipping shut and kissing him back. When he pulled away, I watched his eyes and held in a giggle, "Im happy you are my husband." He couldnt keep his eyes away from the lingire, it was slightly funny and I giggled "I love you." I said before kissing him once again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 am

Heehee you'll see Razz And I found one! You'll just have to ignore the writing thing DX
The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Tj_510
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:35 am

*Turns and crawls across the bed to her.* I'm just trying to do what's best for you Sammi. I don't want to ruin your life, and that'd be the biggest mistake you ever made. All I really want to do is be the good guy and do what's right, even if every bone in my body is screaming at me to be selfish and wrap my arms around. Tell you that I love you and that I want to be with you always. Every peice of my heart crumpling because I want you and I know I really can't have you without ruining your life. I want to be that guy that you cuddle with every night before bed. That guy that you acknowledge in the room above everyone else. *Sniffles slightly and presses a kiss to her cheek before getting off the bed*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:38 am

*A few silent tears roll down her face and she whispers* Then be that guy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 am

"Ok then." Vincent pulled out the stuff to make waffles and then started making them. His eyes flashed yellow as he made them. Galian was getting tired of being stuck inside Vincent. It had almost been a month since he last saw Darkess and Lucius through his own eyes, but Vincent wouldn't let Galian take over, he was enjoying his time with Lilly.

((Awww! :3 That's my boy! :3))

"I love you too." I murmured against Tifa's lips, kissing her back as my eyes slipped shut. The hand that was on top of Tifa's moved into my wife's dark brown hair and the hand that was around her waist rested on the small of her back, under her lingerie. I'd ask Tifa why she was wearing this kind of stuff later, right now I was enjoying the moment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 am

He grows out of the cuteness and gains sexyness though >:3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 am

Lilly: I watched vincent and seen his eyes flash yellow. Galian wanted out. And Vincent wasnt letting him. It has been a while since he ahd seen his wife-my sister- darkess.

Tifa: As I felt his hands find places, I kissed him more passionate and let him pull me close, I adjusted a bit and was more confortable.

gah im dying XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 am

Just like his dad! XD *Is glaring at Collin through the door.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 am

Yup! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 am

You know... I really really feel sorry for Sammi... I really do!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 am

*Turns and looks at her on the bed* I can't just change who I am overnight Sammi. I can try to be that guy, but I'm not the one who has to focus on school and can't have any distractions. That'd be you, and I'm a distraction, as you said before. *His hands cover his face and he sighed before walking to the bed on the side she was facing. His hand rushed away her tear and he kissed the damp skin* I think I need to work on who I am before I try to be in a relationship. I mean, look at me. I'm supposedly the worst thing that ever happened to all t family and I don't want you to hate me like that. *Leans his face into the blankets and fights back the tears that threatened to break from him.* I don't know what to do Sammi. One moment I want to be strong and tell you I can't be with you, the next I want crawl in bed wih you right now and never let you go. Tell me what I'm supposed to do.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:57 am

Vincent finished making the waffles and put them on some plates. His eyes flashed yellow for longer and when he spoke, his voice sounded gruff like Galian's. "I'll let you -" His eyes returned to crimson then and his voice returned to normal. "Put your own toppings on." He was refusing to let Galian out the the Behemoth demon was fighting back now. The Beast would just have to remain patient though, because Vincet didn't want his day with Lilly ruined.

Tifa increased the passion of the kiss so I quickly matched it. I think I knew where Tifa was going with this but I wasn't too sure, and I was a little too nervous to remove Tifa's, uhh, attractive lingerie from her without knowing what was going on exactly. Maybe if she, like, told me that she wanted to sleep with me or something, I'd ne a little brave and take it off, but only if I knew that that was what she wanted and that we had protection or Tifa's pills or something to stop us from having another baby.

Mhmm. Sames :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 am

*Looks at him for a moment then says quietly* You know something, this... This is why I'm so scared of love, this is why I shouldn't have fallen, this, this is why I should have never met you. It's pretty obvious that this isn't going to work so lets just drop it. *Rolls over, gets off the bed and grabs a jacket, putting it on and making her way to the door, she pushes past Jason, not even caring, and walks downstairs and out of the front door.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 am

*His eyes widen but then he just glares at Collin, his hands clenching into fists.* You know what you should do? Stop being a d*** and f***ing date her, because you're just upsetting her by rejecting her and she f***ing needs you! You're breaking a gorgeous girl's heart because you 'Don't want to be selfish'. What kind of bulls*** is that?! With a girl like her you have to be selfish because there's never gonna be another girl like her! *Rolls eyes and runs after Sammi.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

*Walks thrugh the forest, arms wrapped around herself, silent tears pouring down her face*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 am

*Catches up to Sammi and rests a hand on her shoulder.* Do you need a hug? It looks like you do, and I'm available for free hugs. And I don't even mind if your tears get my shirt wet or you decide to take out any anger on me, just let it out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 am

*Nods and hugs him, crying into him, after a few minutes, she starts to calm down* I bet he doesn't even want me back. That's why. He was probably glad to be rid of me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next