House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am

*Sighs* Can we talk tomorrow? I just wanna go to bed. So ya, we'll talk tomorrow *Walks upstairs* *Sighs a bit* What are we going to do with her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

No sorry vampire, I was hoping you would have the repost for Tim, and if i'm RPing tonight, I'll only be RPing Nikki, since I don't feel like RPing loads, and I already had a pst for Nikki so... Ya.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am

Sam- "Alright, I'll work on the insecurities issue. Maybe exposing my chest more will help with that? So, possibly more beach time?" He shrugged and thought about it a moment. His chest wasn't even the worst of his insecurities. Every part of him made him insecure. His hair, his face especially, since he had heard tons of things about his face from the women of his past.

Dexter- When he got to his room, he opened the door and waited until she came in to close it. He set her guitar down on the bed and grasped his own before having a seat. "So, what are you interested in learning? A few songs or mastering a certain one? Im game for anything really."

Sorry they're horrible, and I don't know if I can rp anybody else right now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 am

Nikita: I smiled a little and picked up my guitar and crossed my legs as I sat. "I don't know, my sister only taught me basic chords, so I don't know much but I'm really interested in it and was hoping I could just learn new stuff... If you know what I mean." I added with another smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 am

Dexter- He nodded as she spoke, taking in all that she said and forming an idea. "Alright, how about we just create something new then? So I won't have experience over you on the song and all. That would be an easier way to learn." He hadn't ever really thought about creating a song with anyone, simply because it wasn't in his nature to even share his music or sing at all in front of people.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 am

Nikita: "Oh..." I said thinking about it for a moment then grinning a little. "Okay, that sounds like a good idea." I said, I wasn't good at creating things though. So maybe this wasn't the best ideas to be fair. I started strumming a D, then A, then Em, then G, and repeated the chords in a sequence. "I dunno, should it be a fast song, or a slow-ish song or... What?" I asked with a tiny, nervous kind of laugh.
((BTW, he needs to get to know her before he writes Cry With You, because then it sticks with the song))

Anyway, switching to phone so slow now, and if I poof I have fallen asleep :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 am

Dexter- "I don't really know. I suppose I'm better at slower songs." He looked down at his guitar and repeated the chords she had strummed. "Maybe it'll just have to be a work in progress. Since I tend to write music on my own and all." He got up from he bed, setting his guitar down and moving to his dresser. Once he had pulled out a shirt, he slipped it on and turned to face her again. "You know, I think I'm a bit done with guitar for right now, how about I take you to get something to eat. That'll help me find out a bit abot you Nikki."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am

Nikita: I nodded with a smile. "Sure," I had stopped playing by now. "And I'll get to find stuff out about you too." I said with another smile. Yay! We were gonna be friends, he wasn't just going to be someone to help me play guitar better but he was gonna be my friend! Hopefully we could be good friends.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 am

Dexter- He ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip a moment before speaking. "Where do you want to eat? I can eat anywhere, but I know some girls have preferences." He walked to his bedside table and grabbed his keys and wallet, even though he wasn't exactly old enough to drive. He looked the part and he could drive pretty well. He would just use the spare key for Rex's jeep anyway.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Kersten- I couldn't look at him after he said that. "What about me?" I didn't bother commenting on the other guy. Jason would do as he wished no matter what I said. But he'd said no one deserved to do that. But I did it all the time. Most just brushed it off as random impulsiveness but it didn't change what it was. Those guys had no choice but to fade with me. Generally I tried to make sure that they were ok with it, but in the end I usually didn't give a shit.

Jasmine- Everything was good then? Good. But stuff still seemed unfinished... I frowned a little bit. "Why did you leave anyways?" I asked. I mean, he must've decided to leave without telling me. But why? I mean, what motive could he possible have for doing that?

Just reply to that if you actually get on.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Nikita: I shrugged. "Just somewhere cheap will do, I'm not a fussy eater." I told him with a smile, well, to be fair I couldn't afford to be, because on the streets you kind of had to eat to survive. So just any real food was good enough for me. He seemed really nevous around me, I couldn't understand why... I wasn't scary or anything, was I?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Meep! I've just woken up! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Lol I've been waking up from half 6 :S Kept going back to sleep Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 pm

I woke up about 7:30 then when back to sleep, which isn't too bad Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Mhm Smile I think I've got it into my brain to wake up at 6:30 lol.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Ah, I see Smile

I've got stomach ache! DX

And would you like to rp with me once I've done my all charrie post?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Sure Smile Lemme know who though Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm

10 weeks 3 days till Dayna's birthday! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Zacky!" Abigail growled annoyedly and flicked her brother in the ear for not listening to her. "Mommy's hurt! We have to go see her!" She ran over to the drawers she had seen daddy put her and Zack's clothes in and pulled them out, throwing Zack's clothes at him before trying to get changed into her clothes like a big girl.

"Abby's right, Zack." I added so that Zack knew that Abby was telling the truth. "Put your clothes on and we'll go visit her in hospital." Oh please tell me Giselle remembered the kids. I didn't care if she forgot me but if she forgot the twins, they'd be absolutely heartbroken! Especially Zack because he was really close to Giselle!

I walked over to the cupboards with KJ and set her down on the counter as I started pulling out different cereals KJ could have - normal cereal, chocolate flavoured cereal, honey flavoured cereal and good old porridge. "Ok, KJ, pick which one looks the yummiest to you." I then heard Dayna talking to Rascal and frowned slightly. "I still have some sausages left. I can cook those for Rascal if she wants them." I told Dayna.

"Okey dokey. Thanks." I smiled and then kissed Tyler again - lots and lots of kissing because I loved him so much! - before hearing the movement too. I looked to the corner and grinned, getting out of bed the crouching down by the pillow that Kit was on, stroking the little fox cub gently. "Hey there, little guy. Had a nice sleep?" I asked in a gentle, caring voice. "You're going to spend the day with me and my oldest son since you can't walk around much on your broken leg and we're going to take care of you."

After a little while, I managed to calm down and pulled away from Kyle a little, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Sorry. I don't even know why I started crying." The bell rang then, signalling that break time was over. Once the outside area had pretty much cleared of people, I put Mini Tay-Tay back in my bag and clambered down the tree, back to the ground. "I guess I'll see you later." I told Kyle.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Mhmm. More beach time and pool time and anythong that require you to remove your shirt in public." If any girls tried to make a move on my shirtless boyfriend, I'd soon scare them off, or at least let them know that Sammy wasn't single. I just hoped that this would work, because I didn't want Sam to be insecure, I want him to realise that he's amazing. And I also wanted him to try and let go of his past a little, otherwise it would hold him back and stop him from doing things.

As I parked the car in the shopping centre car park, I looked over at Kersten. "What do you mean?" But as I thought about I realised what she meant. I had thought about it earlier, when wondering why Kersten didn't just use her powers on that guy. She didn't care whether or not the guys actually wanted to, nor did she care about their feelings, she just made them sleep with her. That was rape. Damn it. I frowned and looked away from Kersten for a moment, staring out of the window at nothing in particular. "I don't exactly agree with your methods, but it's... You have to do it, I mean, otherwise you'd die. But I guess that's still no excuse, since you could always just find I guy who's willing, not force someone who's not willing... I don't know..." I wasn't sure whether Kersten deserve to get away with it scott free or not. Every bone in my body was saying no, she didn't deserve to get away with raping people, no one did, but I knew I'd never be able to turn her in to the police or anything because I cared about her.

Woohoo! And anyone, I don't mind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Wow I never thought about it that way, what Kersten does...

Dayna: I shook my head. "No, it's fine, we'll just pick up some dog food in town." I said with a smile, then I smiled even more when Kara-Jayne grabbed the box with the chocolate cereal in and held it out to him. 'This one please Daddy!' She said with a grin on her face.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I just re-wrote my timetable and made the writing bigger so it fit the whole square lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 pm

I have, I just don't tend to say anything ^_^ That's the reason why I don't make Jason use his powers, I don't want him to become a rapist, I want him to stay a pure-hearted guy. His reason is because he doesn't want to force girls into anything Smile He's a good guy really.

I nodded an 'Ok' to Dayna and then smiled at Kara. "Okey dokey, princess, one bowl of chocolate cereal coming right up!" I put all tje other cereals away before grabbing a bowl out of another cupboard. Then I put some cereal in the bowl and added milk and a spoon. "There you go, Kara-Jayne." As I put the milk away, something crossed my mind. "Actually I don't have any dog stuff in this house at all, so we might have to buy a lot of stuff from the pet shop too." This was turning into a big shopping trip! I'd probably have to get KJ's stuff delivered to the house since it wouldn't fit in the trunk of my jeep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Dayna: I laughed a bit. "Looks like we're getting you a fair few things today little missy." I said stroking her head. I must have forgot to put Rascal's bed and some of her toys in, so... Yeah, I guess we could just buy her some more stuff, because I didn't mind. She didn't have loads of toys anyway, just a squeaky bone and a tennis ball. We could get her a nice dog bowl in the pet store too, maybe even one with her name on! That would be nice. I smiled as Kara ate her cereal, wow, she was growing up fast.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 pm

We all know that Jason's a good guy. Very Happy *Comes in and sits on the couch* You okay? I've been better.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next