House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
10 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at Dayna's laughter.* Aren't you worried about the things I could possibly bring home and make you open in front of your boyfriend?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

"Zacky!" Abigail growled annoyedly and flicked her brother in the ear for not listening to her. "Mommy's hurt! We have to go see her!" She ran over to the drawers she had seen daddy put her and Zack's clothes in and pulled them out, throwing Zack's clothes at him before trying to get changed into her clothes like a big girl.

"Abby's right, Zack." I added so that Zack knew that Abby was telling the truth. "Put your clothes on and we'll go visit her in hospital." Oh please tell me Giselle remembered the kids. I didn't care if she forgot me but if she forgot the twins, they'd be absolutely heartbroken! Especially Zack because he was really close to Giselle!

"Okey dokey. Thanks." I smiled and then kissed Tyler again - lots and lots of kissing because I loved him so much! - before hearing the movement too. I looked to the corner and grinned, getting out of bed the crouching down by the pillow that Kit was on, stroking the little fox cub gently. "Hey there, little guy. Had a nice sleep?" I asked in a gentle, caring voice. "You're going to spend the day with me and my oldest son since you can't walk around much on your broken leg and we're going to take care of you."

After a little while, I managed to calm down and pulled away from Kyle a little, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Sorry. I don't even know why I started crying." The bell rang then, signalling that break time was over. Once the outside area had pretty much cleared of people, I put Mini Tay-Tay back in my bag and clambered down the tree, back to the ground. "I guess I'll see you later." I told Kyle.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realising something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

I laughed a little and took Toby out onto the dancefloor and started dancing with him. "Yup! You're deffinately a better dancer than Haydie." I told the little boy, sticking my tongue out in Hayden's direction before turning my attention back to Toby. "Maybe you should teach him how to dance sometime." And I would sneakily record it! Woohoo!

My eyes widened a little and then I beamed a huge grin. "Wow! It worked! You repaired all the cells!" That was so awesome and scientific. Witchcrafted defied science, there was no science to it, but Mark's power was all about science! It was as if we were opposites, kind of! "Amazing!"

"Mhmm. More beach time and pool time and anythong that require you to remove your shirt in public." If any girls tried to make a move on my shirtless boyfriend, I'd soon scare them off, or at least let them know that Sammy wasn't single. I just hoped that this would work, because I didn't want Sam to be insecure, I want him to realise that he's amazing. And I also wanted him to try and let go of his past a little, otherwise it would hold him back and stop him from doing things.

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement and gave Dayna a quick kiss on the cheek, whispering, "I love you." Into her ear before focusing on the tv, watching the episode with the Black Knight Ghost, which I think was the first ever episode of Scooby Doo, if I remember correctly.

"Well she's with Sarah if you wish to see her, however, I will admit that I doubt she'll be your pet now that you use black magic." Sasha, as well as Shamisen himself, knew that black magic was dangerous and usually used to kill, so he doubted Sasha would go near Tara now. He was only near her because of that small hope that there was still some good in her.

I unfaded with Tifa a little while later, taking deep breaths to calm myself, my body covered in sweat - it probably wasn't a good idea to fade in a place that was really hot, but oh well. Tifa was lying on top of me so I kissed her head and stroked her hair gently. "Don't forget to take the pill in the morning, ok?" I told her as I held her close, because I didn't want to have another baby, we already had 3 kids in the house, I wouldn't be able to cope with any more!

"Oh, sorry, I wont do it again." But at least he had tried something new, because if he hadn't tried, he would've never known. Galian pressed another kiss ato Darkess' lips and then transformed back to his normal self, because he prefered being his normal self, especially since this was the form Darkess had originally fallen in love with, not some stupid human form. "We go on date today, hm? Baby at school, Jessie at school and evil baby ((Theodore)) can go to grandaddy's so we can go on date."
((Galian doesn't like Theodore so he calls him the evil baby XD Plus I was thinking they could go on a date and the spot some trouble and come to save the day Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

*Stops laughing* Wait... You're not kidding... Are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

*Smirks and shakes his head.* I never kid about embarrassing people, Miss Rainbow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

You wouldn't! .......... Would you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

*Evil chuckle.* Imagine Matt's face when you open up that present in front of him. Oh and your birthday's not far away from December so I could get you a sexy santa costume! I'm sure he'd love that! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Y'know. I'm curious whether you're actually going to do it now. *Smirks*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Trust me, I am >:3 It'd be helpful if I knew what sizes you were though because then I can get you stff that actually fits.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

*Smirks even more* I think you might just have to guess.

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

What does adult TJ look like?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Awww! *Sighs.* Ok then, I'll guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

*Laughs a little* I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep it or change it yet but...

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Alex Pettyfer XD This is going to be really interesting XD Necause the chances are that I'll findsomething your size so you'll be able to wear whatever I get you in front of Matt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Who? XD I was just focusing on looks XD I don't know who he is XD Maaaaaybe. Maaaaaaybe not.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

He's Alex Pettyfer. He's in Stormbreaker, Wild child, Magic Mike and a bunch of other stuff. I dare you to! If you do, I'll do something embarrassing in front of Jenna!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

*Bites lip a little* Okay, but what would you do in front of Jenna that will embaress you when she can't see you? *Raises eyebrow* *Is on like, seventh cup of coffee* Magic Mike... That's that film about the male strippers or something, right? XD If not I must be thinking of something else XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Yup, it is! XD Mum wanted to see that one XD I dunno *Shrugs.* Maybe somethig that doesn't require seeing? I dunno, you think of something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 pm

*Walks downstairs and into the kitchen to get a drink.* Good morning Sammi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Lmao, I want to see it XD So does my friend XD Ugh, I'm no good at thinking of stuff! DX *Grumbles* Morning. I don't really think it's a good one. *Pours another coffee* Want one?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Lol XD Meh, we'll think of something. Maybe siging along to 'I'm too sexy for my shirt'? Something like that? Yes please. *Takes the coffee from Sammi and then pulls her into a one-armed hug as he drinks some of his coffee.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

So I'm gonna be wearing something that's gonna completely embaress me and your just gonna sing 'I'm too sexy for my shirt'? That's a bit of a difference! *Takes sips of coffee* This is like... My eighth cup -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:44 pm

I can't think of anything else DX It's not as if I can do a strip tease or anything DX Yikes, go easy on the coffee. They say that people who drink too much coffee hallucinate :S *Rubs Sammi's shoulder gently and takes another sip of his coffee.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

*Shrugs* Oh well. *Giggles* What? You think that I can? Actually we really shouldn't be talking about this.... *Looks at KJ who's still eating cereal*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 pm

*Finished off his coffee, sets the mug down, and hugs Sammi properly.* I'm so sorry about everything that happened... Ooh, yeah, good point. *Chuckles again but then turns serious.* If Matt was blind and didn't know what you looked like and you were insecure about your looks but there was a possibility that there might be a way to make him able to see again, would you try to help him see again?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Well, yeah. I would do everything I could to help him, I mean, I've always been insecure about what I look like, for good reason, but I'd still try to help him to see again.... Why do you ask? *Hugs back* It's okay, it's not your fault.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next