House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 pm

im bored :/ and I now have a tail that follows me on rps :/ it bothers me
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001622
I know DX I'm struggling through it Razz

And XD Nice Rae

I love how excited you got to hear I was getting you a present XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:23 pm

gtg DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Just realized that I meant *in and there should've been a 'came up ' at the end of that statement.

Stupid smart phone is not smart. -_- I can't wait until i get the iPhone In a couple of months.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 pm

...Mort, you're reading Problem Sleuth, which is another series. XD

I love presents! Very Happy Of course I'd get excited!
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

There was a link to it in the intermission. I got very confused DX
Ad I'm on here since my dad was blaming his problems on me again. I combat it with beig rebellious.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Mark- I just wondered around a bit. Not many people here seemed all that hurt... And maybe the changed sometimes... But for now everything seemed fine. It actually kind of made me feel useless... So I headed out into town. I went to the hospital and started going to random rooms in the critical emergency ward. I sat and talked with people who were sick. I would take their hand at some point and let my energy flow to them. I didn't heal everyone but I did try to talk to everyone. The people who had the most to live for I let live. If I healed everyone suspicions would get raised. When I started to feel really tired I headed back to the mansion again, feeling accomplished.

Kersten- (Out of time. Going to reply tomorrow.)

Jake- The fact drunk guys had been trying to get in her pants made me angry. I guess I just felt responsible for her. I dunno why though. Maybe it was that I was still sober, maybe it was that we were friends, I dunno. But it looks like she was more reasonable when drunk than I thought. When I saw her sway though, I put out a hand to steady her. "That's it. We're going back to the mansion. Before you pass out." I put my arm around her to help her keep steady. I don't care how she took it at this point. She was too drunk.

Nate- I smiled a bit and nodded. "You still scared me though. I didn't want you to get hurt. Your face is too pretty to mess up." I put my hand under her chin, lifting it up to kiss her softly on the lips.

Tara- I had gotten lost fairly quickly and had spent the rest of the night trying to find my way. I eventually did and walked back upstairs, my shoulders hunched. I was terrified that Mom would see me. When I passed her room I heard her crying. I felt a bit bad but I just kept walking until I got to my room. I locked the door behind me and went to the bed, just staring at the wall.

Jenna- When Abby opened the fridges I just pulled out two blood bags. "Breakfast first. Then we take some to Daddy." I handed one to her. I gave her one that had smelled sweet since I knew she liked sweet stuff. "Is this one alright with you?"

James- (Meh. Will reply latier)

Shelly- I nodded a little bit. "Ya, I think so. I think she already knows what it is. And she only wouldn't have told me yet if it was bad and she wanted to be sure, right?" I didn't want to admit it but I was scared. It had actually been a couple of weeks since I felt scared. And now I was, once again, scared of something I couldn't control.

Trey- I stumbled out of the bar hours later, totally drunk and took off into the sky. I flew crookedly, the wind catching my wings in all the wrong ways. And I was too sloshed to straighten out. So as one breeze lifted up my left wing while pushing down my right and I turned right and ended up crashing into the ground. At least the pain was dulled though. I stood up, and tried stretching out my wing, it just sent a jolt of pain down the bones. "Shit," I muttered. I think I broke it. I gingerly folded my wing to my back then started to make my way to the mansion. I eventually got there then just wondered around inside, not sure where I was going.
(I'm really not doing anything with him...)

I already have a lot of people with you people, Wolfie. But if you're fine with it, cool.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

I think the intermission references Problem Sleuth, hence the link, but Problem Sleuth is it's own series.

Ah, I'm sorry, I'd make him stop if it were physically possible for me to be there right now. >.>
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Roje: A smile tugged at the corners of my lips and I closed my eyes as our lips met gently kissing him back
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm home, and I have my computer, so I'll reply to the posts while I watch the closing ceremony for the olympics. Very Happy I know you said it was boring, wolfie, but i wanna experience the boring-ness for myself. XD

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:32 pm

XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm

ayy, it's all good. i'm only watching it for one direction. XD yaaaaaaaaaaay.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm

omg. best minute and a half of my life. liam. 'nuff said.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

can i have a repost for patrick, por favor? Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

that post is gone, and im on my dad's laptop and its slow as anything cause he goes on stupid sites -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Mandie Anderson; When I went up to my room, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and changed into pajamas and stuff. When I laid down in my bed, I switched on the tv. I couldn't fall asleep, though. I couldn't stop thinking. About Henry, and his cute face. About Trent, and how he finally had a fatherly figure. About Nadine and Brady, and how their wedding was soon. Which led me to think of their reaction when they found out about Henry and I. I finally began to tear up when I thought about what Nadine had said, about how I was the reason Joshua died. I couldn't stop thinking about that, then, and I guess I just cried myself to sleep...

Ruby Simmers; I thanked the nice old man that drove me into the town, since I knew that this 'house of immortality' couldn't be far from the main road. I had one singular duffel bag with as much of my stuff as I could fit in it. I walked slowly through the forest, my hands stuffed in my jacket pockets. It was night time, and it was pretty cold outside. I began to get bored of walking through the forest alone, and frankly, I was beginning to get a bit nervous. I know I was a vampire, and I could take down any human that tried to cross my path, but some of my humanly instincts were still in play. I began to run at vampire speed, and I got to the mansion in no time. I stopped when I got to the front lawn, and walked slowly up to the front door, just staring at the mansion. It looked a lot like the mansion - or should I say, castle - that I used to work in. A shudder ran down my back as the memories began to come back to my memory. I shook the thought away, as I knocked on the front door, putting on my friendliest smile for whoever answered the door.

Ruby's available at the front door now. Very Happy

Zack Wilson; (I'll wake him up, but I dunno whats happening at the moment...)

Trent Anderson; (He's sleeping...)

*glares at him, talking with a harsh, sharp tone* I know it's not your fault, Logan. This isn't my fault either. And it's only been five weeks. Not five months.

Suzie Sylvester;
I smiled a little and poured some mac and cheese into the first bowl, put down a layer of cheese, and then put more in, and more cheese. "You're welcome, babe. It was no problem." I did the same to the other bowl, and stuck a fork in his, handing it to him behind me. "Bon appetit." I said as I turned around and grabbed my bowl, mixing it up and taking a bite. It tasted pretty good, if I do say so myself! I took another bite before I set the bowl down on the counter and went over to the fridge, grabbing a sprite for myself. "Hey, want anything to drink?"

"Yeah, but I don't think it's bad. You can't think like that, Shel. You'll just freak yourself out.." He looked up at her as he spoke, but when he finished, he just looked back down at his hands. The doctor knocked on the door, and then walked inside, with a smile on her face. "Ah, the samples ready. I'll take this to our lab, and I'll have the results in about ten minutes." She grabbed the cup and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Ryan looked over at the door as it shut, and then at Shelly. "Is it me, or is that doctor very happy..."

Maddox Anderson; I looked at the games and pulled out chutes and ladders. "What about this game? This used to be my favorite game as a kid." my dad and I would play games all the time. When I was little, at least, I would always ask him to play with me right when he got home. He always told me that I should ask my sister, but she always cheated (or so I thought), so I didn't like playing games with her. "Or what about clue?"

Patrick Lasorella; I nodded and grabbed the red and blue food coloring out of the cupboard. I grabbed two bowls and scooped some of the white frosting into each of them. I dropped a couple of drops of each dye in each bowl, and I grabbed a spoon. I mixed them up and added a couple of drops to each to make the color darker. When it was perfect, I smiled a little and nodded, pretty proud of myself for making such good looking frosting. "Well? Good frosting?"

Nadine Anderson; I nodded and smiled, looking up at him. "Yeah, I'm down for some breakfast later. Are we gonna cook it or go out for it?"

wth. DX STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK.

Giselle Caldwell; She giggled when he said that they should go before she passed out, and she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Hey. Hey, Jake. Guess what? I did this with my ex-fiance, Dane, and we both got really drunk, and the next morning I found out I was pregnant!" She giggled again, and then got serious for a second. "But, don't worry. That's not gonna happen, never ever ever again. Four kids is enough. Sometimes more than enough!" As he led her out the door, she poked his pocket that had her keys in it and looked up at him, "Hey. My keys are in there."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Miki: Looking over, she smild and nodded "Perfect" then she started to use her powers for the baking,watching as he cupcakes start to bake. more quicker then normal
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 pm

@Mort: It's not as if Kiara and Mark are going to date or anything, I just thought that they could be friends, so it's up to you whether or not they hang out. *Shrugs.*

@Rae: I enjoyed the end of the closing ceremony the most. Jessie J is epic! Very Happy

Also @Rae: Jeremy's setting up a tv in his room and Jenna and Abby's downstairs having breakfast and then bringing up a load of blood bags because Jeremy set up a blood fridge in his room so, yeah Very Happy

@Everyone: I'll do replies later when it's not almost 7am Razz

*Jumps a little at the harshness in Suzie's voice, because she's never spoken to him like that before, not even during an arguement.* I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything! *Edges closer to the edge of the bed where one of the bookshelves are, worried that Suzie would lash out and hit him or something.* I don't know if back pains now are normal, I'm a guy! And on top of that, a guy who never thought he'd become a dad so never looked up stuff about pregnancy! Just, I dunno, put one of those heat packs that sooth bacl pains on it or something. And please don't hurt me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi wolfie. Very Happy

*sighs and rubs her forehead* I wouldn't hurt you, Logan. Just... don't say stuff like that anymore, please? And by the way, this is really happening. So, I suggest you learn a couple of things.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Meh, morning. I'm still half asleep. Ok, I will. I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to anger you, I was just... Stating the facts, kinda.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

understandable. it's like... what? 7-ish there?
Well, try not to state the facts, or else I might hurt you... And I do have the power to hurt you. *tries to smile a bit so it doesn't sound so harsh, and kisses his cheek* Sorry, babe. I don't wanna kill you, and I'll try to contain my harsh moods, but I suggest you don't say stuff like that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm

7:20 ish DX Ok, I wont. *Runs a hand through his hair.* This is gonna be a tough 8-ish months...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm

ah. why are you up so early? DX lol

*frowns a little and climbs over to logan, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, and running a hand over his chest* sorry about that... hormones and stuff, ya know?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next