House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Im burnt. Yaaaaaaay.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi!
Check out how my second cousin did my hair!
The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Rs4wuf
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Shelly- I nodded a bit and took the cup. I had a feeling the doctor already knew what it was. She wasn't saying though. And it was a bit embarrassing answering some of the questions. I blushed a bit and headed off to the bathroom to take the sample. I came back a few minutes later, set the cup down and sat on the table again, my hands folded in my lap. "D- do you think it's gonna be something bad?"

Just realized I never replied to it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Mark- I just wondered around a bit. Not many people here seemed all that hurt... And maybe the changed sometimes... But for now everything seemed fine. It actually kind of made me feel useless... So I headed out into town. I went to the hospital and started going to random rooms in the critical emergency ward. I sat and talked with people who were sick. I would take their hand at some point and let my energy flow to them. I didn't heal everyone but I did try to talk to everyone. The people who had the most to live for I let live. If I healed everyone suspicions would get raised. When I started to feel really tired I headed back to the mansion again, feeling accomplished.

Kersten- "Funny. Your brother said the same thing. But with less words. It was more staring than saying anything." Who'd of thought getting dressed lazily would get guys so worked up. "But thanks. And you, look half naked," I said, going to his closet and finding some pants. I threw them onto his bed so he could get to them. "Why're you so tired anyways?"

Jake- The fact drunk guys had been trying to get in her pants made me angry. I guess I just felt responsible for her. I dunno why though. Maybe it was that I was still sober, maybe it was that we were friends, I dunno. But it looks like she was more reasonable when drunk than I thought. When I saw her sway though, I put out a hand to steady her. "That's it. We're going back to the mansion. Before you pass out." I put my arm around her to help her keep steady. I don't care how she took it at this point. She was too drunk.

Nate- She was actually doing some pretty tricky stuff... And I kept worrying she'd land wrong. When she finally did come back I gave her a quick kiss. "You scared me a few times there. I'm glad you didn't get hurt."

Tara- I had gotten lost fairly quickly and had spent the rest of the night trying to find my way. I eventually did and walked back upstairs, my shoulders hunched. I was terrified that Mom would see me. When I passed her room I heard her crying. I felt a bit bad but I just kept walking until I got to my room. I locked the door behind me and went to the bed, just staring at the wall.

Jenna- Gosh, she cracked me up! Especially when she repeated what Jeremy'd just said. I got up and followed Abby to the door. "We might be a bit. But we'll try to hurry," I said to Jeremy as we headed out. "You hungry? We can get some breakfast while we're down there."

James- (Meh. Will reply later)

Shelly- I nodded a bit and took the cup. I had a feeling the doctor already knew what it was. She wasn't saying though. And it was a bit embarrassing answering some of the questions. I blushed a bit and headed off to the bathroom to take the sample. I came back a few minutes later, set the cup down and sat on the table again, my hands folded in my lap. "D- do you think it's gonna be something bad?"

Trey- I stumbled out of the bar hours later, totally drunk and took off into the sky. I flew crookedly, the wind catching my wings in all the wrong ways. And I was too sloshed to straighten out. So as one breeze lifted up my left wing while pushing down my right and I turned right and ended up crashing into the ground. At least the pain was dulled though. I stood up, and tried stretching out my wing, it just sent a jolt of pain down the bones. "Shit," I muttered. I think I broke it. I gingerly folded my wing to my back then started to make my way to the mansion. I eventually got there then just wondered around inside, not sure where I was going.
(I'm really not doing anything with him...)

I need someone to talk to either Mark or Trey DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 pm

G'night all.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Ryan Phillips; I looked over at the door as Shelly walked back inside. I watched her until she sat on the bed thing, and then I just looked down at my hands in my lap. "I don't know, Shel. I hope not..." I frowned a little and put my elbows on my knees, linking my hands together. I looked over at her and sighed. "Why do you ask? Do you think its bad?"

Ill make the doctor come back when I get home tomorrow.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 pm

serendipity-rae wrote:Nadine Anderson; I smiled a little and closed my eyes too. "Yeah, I'm um... sorry about that... I feel like I beat you up. Lovingly beat you up." I laughed a little and pressed a kiss to his shoulder blade. "I love you, my Brady Boo. More than anything."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Brady- His free arm folded behind his head and he turned his head towards her. "And I love you Nadine. With everything I've got." He have her a quick smile and pressed a kiss to her forehead. _Shes probably the only person I've told I love since my parents. Shes also the only one I'll probably say that too for a while too._ He looked up at the ceiling and adjusted his arm around her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Suzie Sylvester; I frowned a little when Logan pushed me off of his lap, and I frowned down at him. "Come on, babe. The macaroni's gonna be done soon." I sat on his lap again and pressed a couple kisses to his lips, my arms slipping around his neck as I did so. When I pulled away, I smirked a little. "Are you gonna do it now? You got what you wanted"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

((I could have Kiara talk to Mark if you want Very Happy))

"I didn't sleep well last night." I admitted as I stood up and put on my jeans. "I just couldn't fall asleep for ages so, yeah, I'm sleepy this morning." I frowned slightly but then pulled Kersten into a hug, giving her a quick kiss - only a quick one because I was worried about her being mad over the fact that I never said I loved her last night. I mean I would have, but it just felt like nothing had changed, we were still doing the exact same things as we were when we were just friends, so I didn't know if this really was love or not...

I smiled and started trying to set up the tv as I waited for Jenna and Abby to come back with the blood bags.

"Breakfast sounds good." Abby replied, letting go of Jenna's hand now that she was following. "We can have breakfast and then take the blood to daddy 'cause daddy wants lots of blood! Why does daddy want lots of blood, Jen-Jen? She wasn't really sure what daddy had been setting up because it looked weird, so asking for as much as as they could carry sounded really weird too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I smirked a little and shook my head. "Hang on a sec." I leaned in and gave Suzie a kiss of my own and then pulled away and pushed her off of my lap again. Standing up, I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bag of grated cheese, handing it to Suzie. "Put in half of the pasta, then put on a layer of this, then add the rest and just sprinkle a little bit on top." I told my girlfriend with a grin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Nadine Anderson; I grinned and looked up at him, "I know. I'm just a very loveable person." I laughed slightly and leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek.

Extreme writers block ftw. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled and nodded and walked over to the fridge, and grabbed the milk. I set that on the counter and took a strainer out of the cupboard. I strained the noodles and put them back in the pot. I put the cheese powder in and mixed it around. "Ill just do that in the bowls. Can you fwt some out, please?" I grabbed some forks from the drawer, and opened up the the cheese. I made some good food, if I do say so myself!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Brady- "Yes you are." He turned onto his side and smiled. "Your just incredible anyway" His arm draped around her waist and he kissed across her cheekbone. "How about we grab some breakfast later on? After some sleep of course." _Even if I can't exactly sleep. I just want to stay up and talk for a while, unless she'd rather sleep._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

"Sure." I smiled and got two bowls out of the cuboard before wrapping my arms around Suzie's waist from behind and kissing her head gently. "Tra da! Bowls!" I laughed a little and kissed Suzie's head again. "Thank you for making dinner, Suzie Sue."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 am

Kersten- So maybe I did get more sleep than him. Huh. Guess it was possible. I hugged him back, rolling my eyes. We usually weren't the hugging type. I smiled a bit though. Then after the quick kiss I gave him a bit of a longer one. He seemed deep in thought so I thought it might be fun to try to distract him with a kiss. Then I pulled away though. "So. You ready to be awake?"

Jenna- "Well, it's a fridge. Just like the blood fridge. But it's smaller. So he's setting up a mini blood fridge in his room so I wouldn't have to come down here to get blood in the mornings." I was actually feeling alright right now. But the smell of their blood was super appealing! "I'm still working on controlling my hunger so that's going to be like our back-up blood fridge since it won't have lots of people around it."

Shelly- I nodded a little bit. "Ya, I think so. I think she already knows what it is. And she only wouldn't have told me yet if it was bad and she wanted to be sure, right?" I didn't want to admit it but I was scared. It had actually been a couple of weeks since I felt scared. And now I was, once again, scared of something I couldn't control.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am

"Maybe." I shrugged a little. "I dunno. I'll go back to bed if you join me though." I winked and then chuckled, giving Kersten another quick kiss and trying to clear my mind of the negative thoughts. "Lets go and get some breakfast, I'm in the mood for leftover scones!"

"Ohhh..." Abby nodded her head in understanding as she walked down the stairs and headed into the kitchen. "Thats good. I don't have to go far downstairs for blood!" She giggled and opened the blood fridge, allowing Jenna to grab the bags first.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 am

hai

Roje: I smiled "I told you, I was higer then a rookie, lower then a pro. Im at stable mode, so yeah." giggling slightly, I kissed him softly and then pulled away
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 am

Meep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down