House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Pretty girl lol
The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Beautiful-blonde-face-flower-girl-Favim.com-428684

(You like Rex?)

"Alright. So. About the bike. We might have to wait there alittle since it might be some time till he finds the bike. He has like a tone of bikes in the building."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Shes pretty. *Shrug* I'm a guy, I enjoy pretty women.
Yeah, she's gorgeous.

Rex- "I've got all the time in the world. This bikes worth it." He let his hand fall from his mouth and back onto the steering wheel. "Alright, so where is this place? Gotta have some directions bro."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm thinking of calling her Bella.

"Just head into town and take a left next to the bowling alley. Then just look for the big sign that says 'RIDER BIKES' and that's the place there."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:23 pm

just realized i've been following sean on tumblr for some time now... lol. XD Why have i not realized this before?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I would follow him, but I don't have a tumblr.

Rex- "Alright, sounds easy enough." He looked for the bowling alley when they were in town and took a left when he spotted it. He drove down the street a while before seein the sign and then turned into the parking lot. After he parked, he turned off the car and pulled his keys from the ignition. He got out and walked towards the door, glancing behind him to make sure Ashton was following.

Bella's a good name. Kind of original if she's going to be a vampire though pal. She looks more like a Beth, or possibly a Katie. *shrug* Just a suggestion.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Wait. Sabrina!
The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Beautiful-beauty-cute-face-fashion-girl-Favim.com-59324_large_large
(Another pic of her but tanner. Plus I'll make her another immortal)

I hopped out and walk up to the door. I walk in and smile. "Dane! My buddy! I need you get me a bike." I laugh and tell him what bike I need and how much I'll pay. I smirk as he nods and head off into the back. I then turn to Rex and smile. "May be like five minutes."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Rex- He nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. The shop was pretty clean and well kept. At least, in the front. No tellin what it was like in the back. His gaze searched the room and he sighed. "Well, what about you Ashton? Are you lookin for somebody special? Or hook ups? Since we've talked about what I want with my love life." He didn't look at him, since he was still kinda pondering the thought of what possible woman would walk into his life and make him happy. He hadn't met anyone yet he even remotely begun to see his future with. He hadn't met very many people so that wasn't hard.

Sabrina's not bad. She should be human. That would be interesting.
No way, that's werewolf material. Sabrina can be a witch because that's way too old school. Can't be a vampire because, well, she's not vampire vibe type. Werewolf, definitely.
You didn't talk about yourself for once Collin. I'm proud.
One time he doesn't talk about himself and your proud? I've been working on my act for a while and I don't gettin hear your proud of me?
I thought you already knew. I just wuv you Henry pal. *huggles him tight*
Too much contact. Please get off me? *starts pushing Linz away*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:54 pm

I say werewolf. She looks like a good one

"Mostly a girl I can't flirt with. Someone who won't get mad if I spend time on my bike. Almost I want her to Atleast not be scared on the dirt. Also A girl who can handle me in wolf form. A girl who woul love to cuddle up near a fire and watch a movie. Someone who will never leave me just because I guy has more money then me. "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Rex- "Sounds like who ever fits those standards, will be a good girl. I don't really know anybody like that. Dilynn, she likes dirt and stuff sometimes, but she's a little quiet. Once I got close enough to be her friend, she trusted me more and started coming out of her shell. She's quite a spaz sometimes when she gets excited. Which is really easy. She's not looking for a relationship though."

Alright Henry, I'll keep the hugs small.
I appreciate the affection. I rarely get huge that suffocate me.
Yeah, I thought so too. Boo ya! In your face Ian. I came up wih a better idea than you.
And he's back to talking about himself again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 pm

"As long as she doesn't hit me then run off I'm fine with meeting her." I laugh and watch Dane walk out with the bike Rex wanted. I laied him the money Rex gave me an smiled. "Alright. Wanna ride it to the jeep?"

Lol. Collin I'll make Sabrina bite you! And Ian smack him! Lol. JK But I gotta say Ian is cute lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

I know, I'm a boss. *winks*
really? Rolling Eyes

Rex- "Nah, I'll wait until we get back. I want to modify it a little bit." He rolled the bike out of the shop and to the jeep. He put it in the back along with Ashton's and got into the drive seat again. He started the jeep and waited for Ashton.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm

What it's true! Your cute too Justin. Ian just stood out more cause of his cute eyes!

I get a scent of vampire. A scent I knew. "I think your mystery lady is here Rex" I laugh and turn around and see Skylar flashing a smile at me. "Look who came around. Knew you would find us."

I smirk aliitlle and nod. "Ya. I kinda figured since I live at the mansion. Abd I heard you guys talk about me. So I just met you here."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Doubt it... I'm all scarred up and confused. I understand why you like Ian. He's my baby brother, I used to look like him. *smiles slightly*
Its alright bro, your still a good guy. No matter what happened with the car accident. Trust me, I know about blaming yourself for the death of others. *pars Justin's back*

Rex- "It's skylar huh? Well, let me formally introduce myself." He got out of the jeep and walked to her. After reaching out his hand, he smiled. "Names Randy, but you know that. Nice to meet you skylar."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:25 pm

*Huggles Justin and Ian.* I LIKE YOU BOTH!!!!

I smirk and shake his hand. "Hey Randy. I see your into BMX too. Did Ashton get you into it or did you like it when you were younger?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Rex- "When I was younger I used to BMX. I was pretty good too." He shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets. _Maybe that was just because I never really got that hurt. The whole super healing thing and all._

Thanks, I haven't been hugged in a while.
Yeah, quite a while.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:The opening ceremony really is pretty interesting!

I know right! At first i was like 'Ok, how are they going to make the countryside into something awesome?' and then, as time progressed, I was like 'O.O Wow!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 pm

i recorded it so i could fast forward through all the boring stuff Razz win.

hey, hey, hey, hey. there's one month and seventeen days until the Perks movie comes out. ^_^ yayyy.

anyways, that's beside the point. Hellooo! Very Happy in about 10 and a half hours, it will be only one year until the one direction concert! Very Happy I get to see them in living color. Twisted Evil
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

O...k... Hi! XD Hi! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 pm

sorry for my delirious-ness. XD
I apologize in advanced for Rae's strange behavior... She's in a... different... mood tonight.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 pm

By different you mean crazy, which also translates into you Razz Lol XD It's ok Rae Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 pm

"Bex Wilson is going on a date with Tyler Stevenson, again, and Bex Wilson needs Dayna Rainbow's awesome babysitting skills to look after Cody Wilson and TJ Stevenson, and why am I talking like this?" I shook it off, losing the whole 'Full name, 3rd person' thing. "And I also need your awesome fashion skills to help me pick a dress. Pleeeeaaase? Tyler said that the restaurant isn't fancy fancy, with implies that it's at least a little bit fancy, fancier than the usual places! I need your help! Oh, and by the way, hi Matt!"

I chuckled a little and waved at Bex. "Go and help her out, Dayna, we can relax once all the kids are asleep later." Bex seemed pretty excited about this, whih meant that Dayna would have to put up wit some craziness but oh well, I was pretty sure she would survive and would just be a little more tired than usual later.

"Ok, be confident and be myself." Kieran nodded his head in understanding, but then thought about something and hesitated to ask Kersten. "Do... Do you like myself, I mean, do you like me the way that I am?" He asked, hoping that Kersten at least liked him if not loved him.

"Yay! I'm better at something than you!" Abby stuck her tongue out at Jenna and then laughed. It was her turn again so she tried to keep a steady hand as she grabbed another piece. This one seemed trickier and Abby failed about 4 times before she got it. "That one was harder." Abby complained with a frown.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yes, it would be nice to be completely independent once more, like back in the days when the mansion was new." One of our sisters who helped build this mansion had been a healer, but she had died during one of the attacks on the mansion. "Anyway, what would like to do now, James? Do you have any jobs that need to be done or can we relax and just do something recreational?"

"I think she'll really want to share a room with her awesome big brither, Zack. And besides, I'll make sure your room isn't too far away, so I'll be able to hear if i
She hits you." I carefully picked Zack up so that I could look him in the eyes. "Please Zack? You and Abby are getting too big for my room, but I want to keep you two close together, so please let your sister share a room with you." Ok, maybe begging a 2, almost 3 year old was a bit stupid, but oh well!

"Okey dokey." I smiled and sat up, stretching out my arms a little and then giving Suzie a small smile. "So does that mean we're a couple now or something?" I asked. I was an idiot for asking, because now Suzie was probably going to say yes, and I was meant to be watching from a distance for a week or two, not dating her again for a very long time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Pshhh. Razz I'm not that crazy!

suzie sylvester;
I shrugged and smiled a bit. "Well, I don't know. Do you want to be a couple 'or something'?" I asked with a slight laugh. I mean, of course I wanted to be a couple, again I guess... I was only teasing him a bit.

sucky posts... means that i should head off to bed soon, but not yet. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 pm

((Yes you are! Ok!))

'No, Logan! Remember why you came here, boy! You came here merely to observe! Besides, you remember what happened last time!' I frowned slightly, unsure of what to do, and looked down at the sand below us. "Well... It's your decision, Sue. Last time we dated, you got hurt a lot, and I've learnt how to control the demon better, but I can still be dangerous. I want you to be with someone who'll make you happy, keep you safe and wont hurt you, but if you want to date me then ok, I'll just have to try and be that guy."
((If any of that makes sense XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Tired DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin