House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm

I believe I remember you saying you had to go to sleep now, EoD Razz Get your rest so you don't collapse tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Mark- I raised my eyebrows a little bit. I couldn't do the whole raising one eyebrow thing. The carrot I had been eating still hung from my mouth lazily. "There's a pool?" That was so awesome! Where we'd been living in Canada it was too cold to go swimming almost ever! So this was gonna be great! "Let's check out that!"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm looking through pics so I'll be slow posting

Sohpie
"Well we could make he while thing pink. And I'll make you wearing a pink tux." I say with a laugh and close my computer.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Corey- "I have to say no to that one. The wedding can be pink, but I can't be in a pink tux." He laughed softly and pulled away from her to lean back again. "I think I'll go with the original black tux."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Sohpie
I laugh and look at him. "Fine. But you have to wear a purple tie." I smile and put my computer on my lap and look back at him. "If Yiu say no to that I'll make you wear a thong"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Corey- He nodded and smiled slightly. "A purple tie it is then. How about a purple bow tie?" He crossed his arms over his chest and relaxed against the couch.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Mark- I raised my eyebrows a little bit. I couldn't do the whole raising one eyebrow thing. The carrot I had been eating still hung from my mouth lazily. "There's a pool?" That was so awesome! Where we'd been living in Canada it was too cold to go swimming almost ever! So this was gonna be great! "Let's check out that!"

Kersten- I laughed a bit when I saw his excitement and climbed on. It was really kinda cute how the kid had a crush on me! I reached around Kieran to stick the keys in the ignition then fired it up. "Anywhere in particular you want to go?" I asked as I pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

Jake- So you didn't get kicked to hell for being bi or gay? Good to know! "Let's spread the word then!" I said with a chuckle. I waved my hands out like I could see a headline in front of me. "Angel confirms gays are not damned to hell!" Then I just laughed a bit and looked at her wings. "Ya, I do like them." My smiled softened a bit but it was definitely still there. "They just make you more beautiful."

Nate- When I woke up I had a raging headache. I groaned and sat up, clutching my head. "God damnit," I mumbled to myself. The high was brilliant! The aftermath. That wasn't as great... But I got up anyways, and changed into some jeans. I didn't bother putting on a shirt. I just put on a jacket and left it unzipped to show off my chest. I pulled up the hood to cover my ears and pulled on some sunglasses. I then headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

Tara- I groaned and buried my head in the pillow. It wasn't cool to not tell me! What was wrong with wanting to know someone else who could help me learn more magic?! "Come on, Sasha. We're gonna go find this guy." I got up and went for the door. Sasha got up and followed but seemed nervous about it. 'Erm, didn't my dad and Mother say he was dangerous?" I nodded and headed to Mom's room. I peaked in the door and after finding Mom wasn't there I started searching through her picture books, trying to find whoever it might be.

Jenna- I got nervous as soon as Jeremy said it was Tanya. I couldn't do this right now! I really couldn't. I bit my lip nervously and my fang sank right into it. I quickly stopped biting my lip and licked away the blood. "I don't know if I can do this!" I whispered to Jeremy before Tanya got to us. Her blood smelled so good! And I know she was my sister but I was so thirsty!

Jasmine- I stared out the window for what? Hours? The sun came out and as it touched my skin I hissed and slinked away to the corner of my room. I thought about biting myself more but didn't. I wanted to have at least some dignity left when I died. Even if I did actually turn to ash in the sun. Which I didn't think I would. It wouldn't make any sense to.
I picked up my phone and texted Tony. "I'm sorry about everything. I hope you can live a good life now that you're on your own again." I'd always felt like a weight to him anyways, holding him back. A lot of the time I'd thought he didn't like me. So now he was free of me. Good for him.

Tanya- I glanced between them suspiciously. Something was goin' on... "Nothing," I answered almost immediately as he asked me what was going on. "What's going on with you two? Why all the whispers?" It was like they were worried to see me or something. Which was weird...

Shelly- I bit my lip because he was right. I should have been devastated but I wasn't... Well, I don't think I was. "It's not a bad thing I guess..." If I was gonna tell him some things may as well go the rest of the way. "Well, he hit me sometimes. I mean, I loved him! But then some guy trying to protect me killed him... So I feel responsible." Now he was going to think I was stupid for still loving the guy. But aside from the hitting me thing he was a good guy! So of course I loved him!

Trey- After a while of flying Trey hid his wings under his shirt and went in to a bar. He got a drink then just sat in the corner, sipping at it. He waved away all the waitresses and just stared off into the distance. He had absolutely nothing to do. Nothing interesting anyways. Sure, he could go out and save people but what was the point? They'd die anyways. Everyone died eventually.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Sohpie
I shake my head. "Ew! No. I hate how ties. I can't pull on it to bring you close to me so I could kiss you." I laugh and look at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Ashley
I laugh and nod at him. "Alright. Let's head there." I smile and head out I of the kitchen and head into the direction in the pool. I open the sliding doors that lead to the pool and looked back at him. "Here we are!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Corey- He smirked and leaned forward until he was inches from her face. "Who says you'll have to pull me? I love kissing you anyways." His hand reached up and his thumb brushed across her lips. "A tie it is though, just in case."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Sohpie
I laugh and look at him. "Just to make sure. It would be fun to use the tie as a toy." I laugh and look at him with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Mark- I quickly finished off the carrot then took a big bite of the apple and kept it in my mouth so I wouldn't have to carry it. Then I grabbed the soda and quickly followed her. When I saw the pool my jaw dropped and the apple dropped with it. I caught it before it could hit the ground and put down the soda and apple and taking off my shirt. It wasn't to impress Ashley or anything. Besides, my chest was nothing impressive. I didn't exactly work out. But as soon as my shirt, soda and apple were out of harms way I ran to the side of the pool then jumped in yelling 'Woo hoo!' I hit the water then swam back up a few seconds later, pushing my hair from my eyes. "The water's great if you wanna come on in!"

Alright, I should go now. G'night all!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Ashley
I lath and watch him jump into the pool. "We it looks like you love the water." I laugh and walk to the edge of he water and lean down at the edge of the pool and smile at him. "Well you look like your having fun alone so I'll just watch."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:02 pm

night mort

Corey- "Definitely." He pulled his hand away from her lips and pressed a kiss to them instead. When he pulled away, he smirked along with her. "I should wear ties more often now that I think about it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Sohpie
I laugh missing him back. "It would look cute on you." I laugh and move onto him lap facing him. One leg on each side of him. I smirk and lean down and kiss him.

She's going to try to 'make a kid' kinda talk. Lol.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Corey- His hands gripped her sides and he kissed her with increasing passion. When he did pull away, he calmed his breathing and rested his forehead against hers. "Well, this conversation turned into something else huh?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Sohpie
"Yes it did." I laugh and kiss him back once again. I slide my hands under his shirt as I kiss him with more passion having it increase every few seconds.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Corey- He laughed slightly against her lips and pulled away. "Anybody could walk in at any minute." His hands pushed hers from the inside of his shirt. Once they were out, he intertwined their fingers and smiled. "If we're gonna kiss this way, we might want ot do it someplace.... Less public."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Sohpie
I laugh and look down at him and kiss him again. "Alright. Then you you're room" I smirk and grab my computer and stand up pulling him up with me. I then head up to his room and put my computer down and close the door. I then wrap my arms around his nack and kiss him once again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Corey- He leaned back against the wall and intensified the kiss, as his hands lifted her off the ground wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled away only to replace his lips on her neck, gently kissing the exposed skin.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Sohpie
I smirk as I still hand my arms around his neck. I held back a few moans that wanted to excaspe. I hopped off his side and push him onto the bed. I smirk and sit back on his and slip off his shirt fast and lean down and kiss him again.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Corey- His hands gripped her waist and he rolled over so that he was leaning above her. His lips kissed down her chin and to her neck, showing extra affection to the center of her neck. His hands moved up from her waist to her hands and he intertwined their fingers before pinning them to the bed so she couldn't flip him anymore.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Sohpie
I laugh alittle and look up at him with a smirk. Since he pinmed me to the bed I could really do much. Which only gave me the option to kiss him mostly. So that was what was what I did.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Corey- He pulled away from her lips and smirked. "The conversation really, really, got interesting. Things can't move any more forward than this though because I'd like to wait until we're married." He let go of her hands and looked down at her. "Unless your completely sure you want to proceed?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Sohpie
I look up at him with a slightly hurt emotion on it. "It's up to you. I already have my idea but it's up to you if you want to go farther." I say looking up at him with slightly big puppy dog eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next