House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Hayden: I paused, swaying on my feet slightly and looked around. After rubbing my eyes a little i managed to but a face to the voice. A very blury face, but still a face. I half raised a hand in greeting mumbling something that sounded vaguely like 'mornin', before carrying on with my misson for coffee. After serveral attempts and a few colourful curses i finally managed to make some. Slumping against the side i took a couple of big gulps, wincing as the boiling liquid slid down my throat. Once I'd drained about half the cup I moved and sat down in a chair opposite Yuffie, well more like fell into it and cradled the cup between my hands, breathing in the rich scent, feeling slightly more awake.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Yikes! He was so tired that he was swearing and stuff! It was a good thing that Toby wasn't here to hear it, otherwise Hayden would be in trouble! But, then again, even I've cursed in front of the little guy, so I guess it didn't matter that much. Looking across at the still sleepy Hayden, I thought as I finished off my poptart... Hmmm... Maybe I could wake him up! With a smirk, I leaned across the table and gave Hayden a super quick kiss, not trying to make things awkward, just trying to shock him into waking up. My smirk grew and I sat back down in the chair properly. "Can you hide me somewhere that no one will find me today?" I asked. "You know, like shrink me down and put in in a teapot like they do in Alice In Wonderland."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Maddox Anderson; He looked up from his hand to see the beautiful Cassidy standing before him. He smiled slightly and nodded, "Long time since I've seen you! " he said, as he stood up and leaned against the table. "How've you been? I've been... fine... as you can see." He chuckled slightly at that, and looked her up and down. Still as beautiful as he remembered. He shrugged and looked down at his shoes, "promise me one thing. When you find that one Guy that you really love, don't lose him. Or else you'll end up like me... and I mean, look at me! " he sighed slightly as the effects of the alcohol took over his mind. His smile turned to a smirk as he took a step towards her. "Pardon me for being forward, but..." he ran up to her with his vampire speed and planted a kiss on her lips, although he pulled away quickly. "I've always wanted to do that." He said with a dumb smile.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Meep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Gah! This Finnick and Annie web series thing is so emotional! Must... Not... Cry... *Bursts into tears.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Hayden: My eyes widened a little out of shock, but my brain was too tired to process whether that kiss meant anything, so it ignored it. After gulping down more coffee I shook my head at her request. "I'm awake enough to remember that doing magic when you cant even stand straight it a big no no." Sonething always went wrong. Either only parts of her would shrink, or she'd be stuck like that or I'd pass out after trying. None of those were good. With a sigh i laid my head on my arms and fought away the drowsyness.

Cassidy: I stumbled back a few steps, staring at him like he'd gone mad. He tasted of beer, and i wiped a hand across my mouth trying to get rid of the horrible taste he'd passed onto me. I didn't know whether to be angry at him for being something i hated, or upset because i felt like he'd betrayed me. I left one drunk in my past, I didnt want another in my future. But that didnt change the fact that i like max, I knew that he could be kind and a gentleman that was rare these days. Even drunk he'd apologised before he kissed me. He still shouldnt of done it though. And know he'd put me in a possision i never wanted to be in again. "Your not fine Max." I spat, anger getting the better of me. I closed my eyes willing the tears to go away. "Your not fine." i repeated quietly.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm

"Well then, you're just gonna have to wake up quickly, because right now you're my only chance of escaping bridesmaid dress shopping." I physically shuddered and then got up to put my plate in the dishwasher. When I returned to the table, I walked over to Hayden's side, hands on my hips as I thought, a smirk slowly spreading across my face. "Hmmm, maybe such a small kiss wasn't enough to wake you up." I then bent down and whispered in Hayden's ear, "Want me to wake you up more?" in as seductive a voice as I could manage. I was just trying to freak Hayden out now, because it was fun to mess with him but who knows, maybe we really could sort out what we were to each other today! Or maybe tomorrow, when he's not as tired...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

I gotta go sorry
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:54 pm

"Not really, anywhere." Kieran asked with a grin. He was a little scared since he didn't have anything to hold on to, but he was so excited about spending some time with Kersten that the excitement overpowered his fear. "Maybe we could go to the park though, they have an ice cream van there." Then he could turned this into a date!

"I think you can. Just try." I whispered to Jenna, my arms locking around her waist just in case she really couldn't and tried to bite Tanya. I looked over at the girl in question and smirked a little as I thought about a plan. Maybe, to escape this without looking suspicious, we could get Tanya to run away rather than us running away. "Oh nothing, nothing. Just thinking about fading later so we're whispering about positions, locations, whether or not to experiment with handcuffs." I shrugged it off as if it was normal and pressed kisses along Jenna's shoulder and neck to try and distract her from her thirst. My kisses moved up Jenna's neck to her ear where I whispered in it softly. "You can do it, Jen-Jen. I believe in you." But maybe it was too soon, afterall, I hadn't taught her how to control it properly yet, so being around humans was really dangerous.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 am

hello
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com