House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 am

Edited her age

Name- Summer
Nickname(s)- Summer
Age- 21
Gender- Female
Immortal- Witch
Family- I'm an only kid in my family. My mon and dad are still together after 29 years of marriage.
Quotes(?)- 'Just be yourself.'
Friends- None so far
Enemies- Wannabes
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- Singers and hitting every note right also good at casting spells.
Flaws- Whenever I'm pressured to hurry things up I freak out and start to mummble which mess spells up a lot.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like guys who like me for me. Not someone who likes me cause of my voice or because of my body or cause of my powers.
Personality- Just meet me. I have so many of them I have to mark them down. So far I have like 8 different personalitys
Favorite subjects/Interests- I love a lot of types of music. But not any of thoese old fashion like music. I like the new kind of music. Like rock, pop things like that.
Goals- To be famous and start a record and have a lot of fans who love me.
History- History: I grew up having a normal childhood. When I was younger I would love to lotsen and watch people sing on tv. I always wanted to see how it would be like so whenever I sang my mom would always video tap me. When Inwas older and watched the taps I was so cute. So I kept singing and singing. I got better and I started to write my own songs.
Style- Skinny jeans and a normal top. The ones that're kinda tight and stuff. Sometimes I also throw on a jacket too. And I also where dresses something's. Sometimes I have this white fluffy small jacket I wear with dresses.
Looks- The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Teenage-girl-with-auburn-hair-in-a-
The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair,redhead,woman-977972e8500a5834c2b62bc5ce5d0e30_h_large
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 am

Minx: "Hmm, alright then." Laying my head back again, I let him kiss my neck again, holding him close to me. I guess we were as close as we were gonna get.

He's moving on.. im so happy for once, I guess I am too.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

((That's a bit better! *Glares.* Don't you want your dad to be happy? Mom made dad happy, and look how well that turned out. *Rolls eyes.* Someones pessimistic today. Actually, I think I'm being realistic. Gah! Just... Shut up, annoying teenager!))

I was in the living room with Hope, watching a children's tv programme. Kiara had gone out to take the mutt for a walk and she probably wouldn't be back for about half-an-hour, so it was just me and my youngest daughter, bonding over a ridiculous show that I doubted she'd understand since she was only about 4 months old but, who knows, maybe she could understand things.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 am

Summer
I walk downstairs with a white top and some white shorts. I was walking to the kit Ben when I see a guy with a little baby watching a kid show. I smiled alittle and turned to him. "That's a cute kid you got there" I say to him. I just hoped he didn't get mad or something for interrupting them or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 am

Sam- He wrapped his arms around her and watched her fall asleep. Somehow, he hadn't felt like sleep really. After a while of watching her and thinking to himself, he finally fell asleep.

Ellie- She raised an eyebrow and smiled. "A pillow fight? I don't think I'd do that with you. Your a guy, and you'd probably hit hard. Plus, I wouldnt do it with a girl either, it just seems weird."

Riley- His hands cupped her face as he gave her a long kiss. It was soft and gentle, and his hands were the same. "Don't let me get drunk ever again. I had to wait longer to kiss you just because of it." He smiled and kissed her again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

Adam
"Well then I'll do this." I smirk and walk to her and knew down and place her on my Shoukder and stand back up. I then walk to the couch an plop her down. "Wht kind of movie to you like?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:29 am

Ellie- Once she was laying on the couch, she folded her arms behind her head. "Hmmm.... Something with action. Lots of it too." Her eyes went to her feet and she admired her tough converse. The way they had gone through so many things, just the same as she had. The faded red was an amazing color. From the salt water in Florida, to the rocky mountain terrain. She'd traveled everywhere with Turk. These shoes were proof.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 am

Adam
"Ok well then Fast Five then" I laugh alittle and put it in the DVD player and walk back to the couch and sit down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 am

When I heard Hope get complimented, I turned to the owner of the voice - a woman with ginger hair - and smiled slightly. "Thank you, I'm sure that, if Hope understands what the word cute is yet, she is greatful for the compliment." I kissed Hope's head and, not knowing what else to say to the stranger, I turned my attention back to the tv. However, it was rather boring so I turned my attention back to the strange. "I am Joe, and you are?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 am

Summer
I smile alittle and walk over to a chair and sit on the arm rest. "I'm Summer." I say and lean back on the chair. I sat here so he didn't need to turn his head so much to look at me. "So is she yours or are you babysitting for a friend or family member?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 am

You can not have multiple personalities! (Unless you have multiple personality disorder but that's really rare) You can have personality traits. And remember, no 'meet me's' in personality section.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:35 am

Ellie- "This movie is amazing." She leaned her back and closed her eyes. "Nice choice. I Solent have thought of it." Her feet lifted and she placed them in his lap again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 am

Exactly what I was thinking Mort Very Happy

Anyway, wazzup guys Wink *Is now holding KJ* :O *Runs over to Matt and hugs him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am

Adam
I laugh alittle and look at her. "Im Yiur foot rest now Arnt I?" I say smiling and look over at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:40 am

"It's nice to meet you Summer." I replied before looking down to Hope and bouncing her on my lap a little. "She's all mine, the youngest of two." Then one who barely even knew her mother and was probably going to grow up without ever having a mother... I mentally sighed at that before continuing. "My other daughter's out walking her dog at the moment, so I'm just spending some time with this little one."

((*Laughs a little and hugs Dayna back.* It looks like someone's eager to see me. *Kisses Dayna's head.* Where's Tyler and TJ? And Nathalie? And Sierra? Guy's calm down! Seriously! I can't handle so many people in my head all at once! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 am

brb dinner
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 am

Hey Scampi!
Want me to get a repost?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 am

((*Facepalms.* *Bangs head against a nearby wall.* *Frowns.* Ha! Karma! Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 am

Minx: smiled and kissed him back, he placed soft kisses on my lips and I nodded slightly "Alright" I smirked and once he kissed me I kissed back and closed my eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 am

Summer
"Aw. That's sweet." I smile and look down at her. "It looks like your a good dad. May I ask where the mother is or is that to far?" i say and look down alittle then back up at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 am

Ellie- She nodded and gave him a friendly smile. "Your comfy. Of course you are my foot rest." She looked at the tv as the movie started.

Riley- He pulled away and he looked at her again. Deciding to go for his favorite spot, he brought his lips down and touched the skin of her neck. Continuing to kiss her neck, his hands grasped her sides and he brushed her hips with his thumbs.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 am

"If only I knew." I replied with a frown, looking down at Hope to avoid Summer's gaze. "She ran away a couple weeks after Hope's birth and I don't have a clue where she is." Probably trying to forget about me or stay away from me as much as possible. I would if I was a month away from dating a murderer, I'd change my mind and run away without turning back once. It wasn't the running away that upset me though - it had happened before - it was that this time, she didn't take Kiara or Hope with her. Something about that just made it really seem like she was trying to start her life again without us...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

Adam
I smirk "Why thank you." I smile and turn to the tv and lean back putting my hands behind my head. I was shirtless since I came from my room. I was only wearing my basketball shorts.

Summer
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that Joe." I say and look from Joe to Hope. I was really sad to hear that. If I was him I would feel over worked. Caring for two kids all alone. Mostly an only parent. Plus if they were both girls them having girl proplems when it comes time.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 am

"It's ok, my oldest daughter, Kiara, is helping me out a lot." I replied, a slight proud smile turning up the corners of my lips. "She's kind of become like a second mother to her little sister and I and grateful to have her." Hope looked over at Summer with her big brown eyes, obviously confused by the stranger. "Her name is Summer." I explained to Hope before looking at Summer. "Would you like to hold Hope? I bet that she would love to make a new friend."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 am

Minx: he was teaseing me, I know he was. Because he knows i love it when my neck is kissed. my arms wrapped around him my one hand in his hair, my fingers tangles in his hair. Letting him do what he pleases.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next