House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:30 pm

"Don't try lying to me Tara, I saw the wilted grass that surrounded you, that means that you've been using black magic! Why? After I've explained how dangerous it can be, why have been using it? Why have you been disobeying me?" I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly as I waited for an answer from my daughter.

"Yes, it is making a little sense." I answered with a slight smile. "Do they have a monopoly 'app'? I like monopoly." I liked the idea of owning streets and getting to create a minature empire out of those streets. Plus, I was rather good and had a winning strategy that never seemed to fail.

I smiled a little and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, I mean, even with all the c*** that's happened in my life, I turned out fine, so Zack should be fine too." I kissed the baby in question's head and then rested my head on Jenna's shoulder, watching Zack go back to playing with his own hands and watching Abby tie multiple knots in her piece of thread.

Eventually Abby got tired of making knots and threw the thread onto the ground. She then curled up against Jenna and started twirling the blonde hair around in her fingers. "Jen-Den mommy 2." She mumbled mostly to herself, trying to commit to memory that Jenna was like another mommy now, so she had to treat her like a mommy. She still liked her real mommy better though, even if they didn't have matching ginger hair anymore, because her real mommy had a doggy she could play with, Jooter (Jupiter).

((Tra da!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Tara- That wasn't cool! That was like cheating! "It's not like I've been using it against anyone! I've just been trying to get more power!" 'Trying to get more power to bring Dad back!' I finished in my head. "Most of it's not even that dangerous!" I don't see why mom was getting so pissed about all this?

James- I nodded with a smile and clicked the search box, typing in monopoly. The app's page came up and I clicked purchase. I clicked it and typed in my iTunes name and password. Later I would switch it over to an account I would make for him. For now this would do. It went back to the main screen and the app began installing. "Soon you will be able to play monopoly any time you wish, even if you have no one to play with.

Jenna- "Ya. Especially since he's gonna have a more normal life than either of us." I mean, sure he'd probably grow up in a mansion and he'd have to sort of go back and forth between parents but it was a lot better than living on the streets or in the woods. Or getting kicked out. When Abby called me mommy too I just nodded a bit, "Mhmm."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"Yes it is, Tara! Most of the stuff in those books are dangerous! They could be used to kill or to manipulate people, and some of them can be life threatening if you get them wrong!" She just didn't understand, she was too naive to understand, whereas I had been introduced to it by Joe and I knew about all the harmful things it could do - all the ways you could kill people with what appeared to be harmless spells. "I want whatever black magic books you have, and you're ground for a week. Do you understand?"

"Even if I have no one to play with?" I asked James confusedly. "But how would I be able to play if I have no one to play with?" I thought about it for a moment and my eyes widened slightly. "Are you trying to tell me that this tablet can play monopoly against me? Really?"

"Yup. He's just like any other human kid, to be honest, only smarter, fast and stronger." He had no wings so he couldn't be classed as an angel, really, but he didn't drink blood so he couldn't be classed as a vampire either. He was a weird mixture of both with cancelled out both possibilities. "So yeah, he'll lead a more normal life than ours." I set Zack down on the floor, and then took Abby set her on the floor so that they could play together before wrapping my arms around Jenna and giving her a kiss. "So, has this been the best birthday ever?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Tara- When she told me to give her the books my jaw dropped. She couldn't be serious! "No! Those're mine! I found them! And it's not all bad! Some of it can be used to save people! When normal magic can't save them black magic can!" Didn't she understand I was just trying to help her?!

James- I nodded and smiled. "Computers have advanced enough to allow AI players. AI means artificial intelligence," I explained before he could ask. "And you can set their difficulty. It really is quite brilliant!" I had no idea how they did such things but I had to admit it was amazing!

Jenna- I nodded at Jeremy saying he'd be normal. "He'll be lucky." Abby'd have o hide her wings or fangs and learn to control her hunger around humans - though she was doing incredibly well at that. I thought about the birthday question and nodded. "Definitely. I love you, Jeremy." I was getting a bit tired and it hadn't really sunk in yet but I was so happy that he'd proposed. It was like a dream come true for me! I was gonna be married. Have a normal life and a family. And it would be perfect. I hoped so anyways.

I guess I'll go now...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

((Bye!))

"It can help save people who are meant to die, which is playing God and a very bad thing to do." I corrected, scowling at my daughter and thinking about how, if Jay was here, she wouldn't argue with me, she'd do as I said because her father would want her to do the same. Why did he have to die? I wasn't good at being a mother without him. "And you will give me those books otherwise I'll ground you for another weel and wont give you your birthday present, understand?"

"Wow, that sounds amazing!" I grinned. "Though, regardless, I would much prefer to play with someone else who is real, especially you, James." I gave my partner a gentle kiss and then returned my focus to the tablet. Once the monopoly 'app' had been 'installed'. I looked back to James. "What do I do now?"

"I love you too, Jenna." I replied, giving her another little kiss and then running my hands through her hair a little. "You look a little sleepy, Jen-Jen. Do you want to go to sleep? I could walk you back to your room if you want." Or she could just stay here and sleep in my bed, I really wouldn't mind at all.
((Abby hasn't learnt to controll it yet, actually, she's just learnt that biting Jenna and Giselle would get her into trouble, biting Jeremy was pointless because she can't sink her fangs into his skin, and she'd never bite Zack anyway. Just wait until she meets other people, then she'll get into trouble! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Since I'm still awake anyways I want to reply for Tara.

Tara- So trying to save someone was playing god? Well, Dad had been attacked and Mom tried to save him. I knew that much. "If it was Dad dying and you knew how to save him by using black magic, would you?" I just glared at her and crossed my arms across my chest. I didn't care if I didn't get a birthday present. I was bringing dad back and I wasn't going to let her stop me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 pm

((Okies okies))

My eyes widened a little as Tara turned this whole thing around on me, using Jay as the example. She had a point, if I'd have known how to, I probably would've tried saving Jay's life with black magic, because he meant everything to me and being without him was so hard. "That's... That's different, Tara. It's completely different." It wasn't, but it was my only line of defence right now. Tears started filling my eyes so I quickly looked down at the floor to hide them from Tara. "But he's dead now, so there's nothing else we can do."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

I sometimes work with my dad in the summer, no not like work work that would be weird ._.

Zak smirked as she skated away from him and then started to do some tricks in the middle of the rink. She was actually really good, he had to admit that much, he didn't know anyone that could spin that fast. "impressive scarlet. Did you ever take figure skating when you were younger? There's no way you taught those tricks to yourself."

Cayden had been up for a while and had already eaten breakfast. He ha also decided that a little bit later he would stop by the mansion to see what Elena was doing. He still hadn't seen his sister though. He was starting to think that she had moved into the mansion... Maybe she had moved in with her friend Jane, she was a fallen angel that had just moved into the mansion about a month ago.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 am

XD

Elena: Ywaning I went to get some breakfest. A blood bag will hold me till tonight. Pulling one out of the fridge, I heated it up and then drank it, draining it untill there was nothing left. Tossing the bag in the trash, I went outside and sat on the steps, lookng out in front of me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 am

Cayden walked outside and started to make his way to the mansion, but he was still careful to walk in the shade because he still wasn't sure about being in broad sunlight. When he arrived at the mansion he saw Elena sitting on the steps. Cayden walked over to Elena and sat down next to her. "hey Elena." he smiled. "what's up?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 am

Elena: I heard a male voice and looked up and smiled, watching him sit next to me. "Hey-ya rookie." I now thought i should call him a rookie.. "Nothing really, how about you?" I rubbed my eyes with a ywan and sighed, my red wavy hair brushed my skin. "Got any humans this morning?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

Cayden raise an eyebrow at her, "rookie? Oh never mind." he chuckled and leaned back, his hands holding him up. "I got some business man on his way to work earlier but nothing particularly good. What about you? Did you go hunting this morning?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 am

Elena: I laughed alittle and shook my head "Nah I just grabbed a blood bag since im just pure lazy this morning." I sat on his lap (sort of XD) and leaned on him, looking up at him I smiled "Your confy" I laughed and then relaxed, closing my eyes and no,, i was not going to fall asleep on him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

Roje: I shook my head "Relax and talk?" i know he would be bored with movies. "If not then we can just go to sleep" I shrugged and layed back, looking at the celing "Im possibly having second thoughts about fading since we dont have anything to do"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:39 am

Tara- I just glared more. "No, it's not different. You were too weak to just learn how to use dark magic so I had to grow up without a dad!" I scowled a bit and looked to the side. "And now I have to clean up your mess," I muttered to myself.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

mort i posted roje and whats the stone thing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 am

It's gonna be a volcano. But it's too big at the moment.
And I know. I just don't know what to post for him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

want me to shrink it? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

it looks like a messed up egg XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 am

My mess. Tara was blaming me for the death of her father, and by the sound of things, she hated me, I could feel myself breaking down then, but I didn't want to give Tara the satisfaction of seeing me cry, so I rushed back into my room, locked the door behind me and slid down to the ground, bursting into tears. Shamisen came over and tried to comfort me but it didn't work, Tara's voice, telling me how it was my weaknesses that left her without a dad, how she had to clean up the mess I made, was blocking out his voice in my mind, causing me to break down into pieces.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 am

Nice taking care of it, Tara >.> Well I'm going to bring him back! It was the only way I could get her to not take the stuff! And once I bring Dad back she'll be happy again.

Tara- As soon as Mom left Sasha came back in. 'She's crying, Tara.' "Ya, I know alright? But I'm gonna make her happy again." I left my room, headed for my magic room. 'You're going to try the spell now?!' I nodded. 'You're not ready! You'll get hurt, Tara.' I stuffed the book in a bag along with the other ingredients I'd need for the spell. "No I won't. I've been working on it. I have more power now." The cat shook her head but knew she could dissuade me.
I picked up the bag then headed for Jay's grave. Mom had showed me where it was once and I remembered the way. When I got there I set about setting up the spell. I created a pentagram over the grave with animal blood then set up candles at each tip of the star and I let them. I set an assortment of bones and other kinda weird materials in the center of the pentagram then got to saying the spell.
As I started to say the spell the flames of the candles turned green - It was working! - but my nose also started to bleed. I ignored it and continued. I got a bit dizzy about half way through. And when I was almost done with the spell I up and passed out.
(Totally made all that up off the top of my head.)

Sasha- "Tara?" I asked, walking over to her then gently pawing at her. She didn't wake up... I turned around and ran for the house and straight to Mother's room. (I just called her Mother because Tara called her Mom) I started scratching at the door. "You have to help! She passed out!" Tara would get so mad at me... But I couldn't just leave her out there!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 am

Cayden put an arm around her when she leaned up onto him. "oh I'm comfy am I? Well I guess that's good." he smiled slightly and looked down at her as she closed her eyes. Elena was so cute and she was deffinitly very direct with her feelings. He chuckled quietly to himself.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 am

Elena: nodded and ywaned again. opening my eyes, I looked up at him and took my hand and ruffled his hair alittle "Sorry your hair is soft." I patted his cheek and then looked at him, he was somewhat sexy. And I liked it. I mentally giggled and loved the feeling of his arm around me
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 am

((That kinda sounds like what they did on The Vampire Diaries when I used to watch it!))

My eyes widened when I heard Sasha at the door, telling me that Tara had passed out and I froze for a second, fear of losing both my husband and my daughter taking over me. 'Sapphira snap out of it! Miss Tara is in trouble!' Shamisen exclaimed, scratching my hand. It worked though, I unfroze and stood up, wiping my tears as I unlocked the door and opened it. "What happened? What caused her to faint?" I needed to know now, rather than when I got there because I would need to bring ingredients for things depending on what had happened.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 am

dont like jb but awesome song..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down