House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:Adam
"Hey my mom worked in the kitchen a lot. She passed a mot of the things down to me and I added things to them." I smile and look down at her. "How many friends do you have again?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 am

Tara- Great. I had my own little spies watching me now. If I went to the magic room Shamisen would just tell Mom. So instead I went to my room, tucked the bag in the closet and laid down on the bed. Sasha curled up by my hand and I started stroking her absent-mindedly. "You don't think what I did was wrong, do you, Shami?" It was what I called him as a kid so I still used it. Old habits died hard I guess.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 am

Ellie- She rolled her eyes and smiled. "That's what Turk asked me yesterday." Her hands shoved into her pockets and she sighed. "Sadly, not very many that I can name. Especially here."

Sam- "It just feels like a normal bed to me. Then again, I just come in here and flop down. I never take time out to lay here." He hugged her to his chest and smiled. "I wish we could do this all the time. Sleeping feels better with you so close."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 am

((Ohhh! Fair enough XD))

Shamisen thought about how to word his answer, then jumped up onto the bed, curling into Tara's side. "I think you did the wrong thing for the right reason." He told Tara, rubbing his head against her stomach. "Besides, it's not as if you knew that there was a possibility of your father becoming a zombie-like creature... You didn't know about that, right?" For a moment, he panicked that Tara did know and had decided to do it anyway, besides, weren't spell books supposed to mention the things that could go wrong?

"Well, we could do it all the time, you know." I replied, biting my lip slightly because I thought my offer would be rejected since it was practically like offering for us to share a room. "I could sleep in your room each night, or you could sleep in mine or something. I wouldn't mind if you snuck in to sleep next to me." But if he did that every night, he may as well just move into my room, so maybe this was taking things too far too fast or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am

Adam
"I was mostly just going to say Inwas the bat out of the number I friends you have." I say and look over at her and poke her arm. "Do you want another hug?" I laugh alittle and lean back on the counter.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 am

You should make another person!!!! *Starts to fake cry like a baby* :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 am

linz, I dont think u posted riley
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:45 am

I already have enough people... But Joe's free! Oh! And Kiara's at dating age now! *Glares.* Don't you dare make my little princess start dating. *Rolls eyes.* Dad has a point though, I haven't stopped growing so if I start dating now, I'll be loads older than them in a year's time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 am

What's Joe again?
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 am

Sam- He leaned up on his elbow and looked at her again. "I don't know, I mean, it sounds nice." He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "What if you get tired of me sleeping with you all the time. We'd see eachother more than usual and sometimes that can hurt a relationship. Does that makes any sense?" He raised an eyebrow before running a hand through his hair.

Ellie- She hopped off the counter and smiled. "Another one of your amazing hugs? I'd take one anytime." She stretched her arms out again like before and waited for him to accept the offer.

Riley- "And i like kissing you because your skin is so soft." He smiled and leaned up on his elbow. "Tomorrow, do your ant to pick out wedding bands? Might as well get it out of the way."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 am

Adam
I smile and hop off the counter and hug her. This time to make it funny I picked her up off the ground alittle and spun her around in the air.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 am

Joe is a warlock! Very Happy

"I understand what you mean, kind of, but I wont get tired of you sleepign with me, Sammy." I heaved a sigh and shook my head a little. "If you don't want to, then that's ok, I was just offering, that's all."
((Gah! I'm failing now DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 am

I shall be back with a girl for him. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 am

((*Faceplams.* I don't want a girl. Tough! It's time you moved on from Lucy! Dad shouldn't start dating again! Everyone breaks his heart! *Gets protective of her dad.* Tough toughies!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 am

Ellie- She laughed slightly and hugged him tighter. "Your silly, you know that?" Once he had set her down, she ran a hand through her hair. "Thanks for the dinner. Your truly awesome." With a smile, she stepped back.

Sam- He shook his head and smiled. "I want to, but I just have my usual worries." His hand cupped her cheek and he kissed the tip of her nose. "Worries aside, I'd like to spend every img with you in my arms. I'll take you up on your offer."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 am

Name- Summer
Nickname(s)- Summer
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Immortal- Witch
Family- I'm an only kid in my family. My mon and dad are still together after 29 years of marriage.
Quotes(?)- 'Just be yourself.'
Friends- None so far
Enemies- Wannabes
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- Singers and hitting every note right also good at casting spells.
Flaws- Whenever I'm pressured to hurry things up I freak out and start to mummble which mess spells up a lot.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like guys who like me for me. Not someone who likes me cause of my voice or because of my body or cause of my powers.
Personality- Just meet me. I have so many of them I have to mark them down. So far I have like 8 different personalitys
Favorite subjects/Interests- I love a lot of types of music. But not any of thoese old fashion like music. I like the new kind of music. Like rock, pop things like that.
Goals- To be famous and start a record and have a lot of fans who love me.
History- History: I grew up having a normal childhood. When I was younger I would love to lotsen and watch people sing on tv. I always wanted to see how it would be like so whenever I sang my mom would always video tap me. When Inwas older and watched the taps I was so cute. So I kept singing and singing. I got better and I started to write my own songs.
Style- Skinny jeans and a normal top. The ones that're kinda tight and stuff. Sometimes I also throw on a jacket too. And I also where dresses something's. Sometimes I have this white fluffy small jacket I wear with dresses.
Looks- The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Teenage-girl-with-auburn-hair-in-a-
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 am

Adam
I smile and look down at her. "No problem. Always happy to make people feel better." I smile and lean down and kiss her cheek them walk to be counter and take another sip of my wine.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 am

Ellie- She decided to ignore the whole cheek thing. It's not like he meant it other than in a friendly way, right? Because if not, she didn't know how to deal with it. She bit her lip as she lost herald fin thought for a moment. Snapping back, she smirked. "So, bestest friend, how about that walk you were talking about earlier?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 am

Hai

Minx: I smiled "good" thinking for a minute I nod "Sure, but I thought you would pick them since I picked out my engagement ring." I looked at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 am

"Good, no more lonely nights." I laughed a little and then kissed Sam quickly. I had to admit that I really liked the fact that Sam was going to be sleeping in my room now, because it meant that we were taking our relationship a stage further, which was good. The next stage would be... Actually, let's not think about that until I'm, like, 18! "Anyways, we should probably go to sleep. The longer we stay up talking, the more we'll regret it when we wake up in a bad mood tomorrow."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 am

Hi Lilly!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 am

Summer with her hair down
The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair,redhead,woman-977972e8500a5834c2b62bc5ce5d0e30_h_large

Adam
I smile and look at her. "Im the woods? At nightish" I laugh alittle and put my wine glass down. "Do you really wanna or do I have to carry you?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 am

Riley- "I thought you would want to pick them out too, since you'll have to wear it?" He shrugged and continued to kiss her neck like before.

Sam- He smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'am." after a soft kiss, he turned over and shut off the light on the beside table. His hands grabbed the blankets and he pulled them up and over the two of them. "Goodnight Reyna, I love you."

Ellie- She smiled nervously and shook her head. "Now that you mention it, I don't really wanna go anymore. It's night after all, and there are immortals everywhere." She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "What to do then?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 am

((Joe's 23, I don't think He'd date a 19 year old :S I don't think I'd allow him to date a 19 year old! In, like, 10 months I'd only be the same age as her! :S *Blocks everyone out and goes to check on Hope.*))

"I love you too, Sammy." I replied with a smile before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 am

Adam
I laugh alittle and lean on he counter. "Well we can do a pillow fight even through that sounds more gay. But it's fun!" I smirk alittle at her and watch he face to see how she would react.

I Changed her to 21
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next