House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am

tifa: I nodded and smiled when he kissed my cheek.Walking inside i said "Denzel,you can go Check on Cloud now" Smiling I made a plate for Cloud.Plus I got a rag to wipe the blood off the sword and I walked out again with his food.Sitting next to him and handing him the rag.I kissed his cheek "If you want I can feed you" giggled slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 am

"No thanks, I'm good." I replied with a slight smile before I took a bite out of my food and started wiping the blood off of Denzel's sword. When he rushed out with even more apoligies and 'Are you ok?'s, I just nodded and handed him the sword and rag. "Here, clean this and consider it your punishment." I told Denzel with a joking smile, because I always told him to clean any blood off of his sword anyway so it wasn't really a punishment. I then continued eating breakfast as Denzel sat over by Fenrir and cleaned the sword.

I'm gonna have a nap. I'll be back later!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 am

Kersten- At first when he pushed me off I thought he was just pissed I'd hurt him. When he took my hand though I knew he wasn't. Well, at least that's not why he pushed me off. "Sorry about the whole nails thing. I didn't mean to hurt you." Maybe I should cut my nails.. Nah, I sorta liked them.

Jenna- I clapped quietly when they said that Jeremy got second and smiled. He was still getting a ton of money! "Ya, maybe. But you practically won this year anyways! And $750'll go a long way, right?" I didn't really know. I hadn't ever dealt with money much. I mean, I scammed it from people but even if I only got a few dollars it still felt like a lot.

Michelle- When he said he wasn't an alcoholic I relaxed a bit. I mean, I didn't quite believe him but I pretended to. "Alright good. And I guess I just thought I should be around people." It was what I was supposed to do, wasn't it? So I'd do it.

Hey Vampire, all of your character sheets are pretty much empty. Can you at least put their histories and personalities? Don't pretend like the character's writing the form, just write about what their like/their past and such.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 am

Ya sure. After I most this.

Adam
I lean back alittle an smirk. "So your just watching them. Your not really talking to them?" I ask and look over at her. A take a swing of my beer again and place an arm on the back on the couch like most guys do. I looked at all the people as they talk with their friends or their dates. Them runn img around and messing around. Play fighting and laughing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am

Michelle- It sounded really pathetic when he said it like that but I nodded. "Ya, pretty much. I don't exactly have any other friends." I'd talk to a few people a while back but they were all gone now. At least, I think they were. I hadn't seen them in a long time. I wish I could though. This one guy - Sun - had been really sweet and nice to me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 am

Adam
"you wanna go swimming?" I turn my head and look at her. It was hot out and I could feel it too. It felt like it was 90 and over. "you know to cool off. It's like almost 100 it feels like." I then look at her arms. "He hurt you didn't he......."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 am

Sam- "Some food sounds good. Shifting takes alot out of me." He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Want me to meet you someplace after you get changed?" _I should probably change too. My swimtrunks are still wet and I kinda need a shirt._ He let her hand go and crossed his arms over his chest, attempting to hide his chest.

Corey- "Yeah, the lake is actually pretty deep. In the center, maybe 20 feet or so." He balanced himself and stood up. His hands started removing his shirt and he smiled at her. When he tossed his shirt to the ground, he leapt towards the lake. As he hit the water, his eyes closed and water splashed up into the air.

Tyler- He walked towards the car and kept a bright smile on his face. His hand grabbed the door handle and he pulled to open it. _The radios extremely loud, but I can live with it. Just as long as I actually get into the car. If she happens to drive off, I'm gonna have to suffocate her with a bear hug._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am

Michelle- I pulled my arm back as soon as he tried looking at it and hid them behind my back. "I'm fine." I wasn't sure if he was talking about earlier or back when we had been together. I guess that both would count as him hurting me. "I don't think I want to go swimming though." That would require me being in a swimming suit and showing my arms. And I was really self-concious about my body.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 am

Adam
"Michelle let me see. I can heal them faster then your body can." I held out my hand as no one was near to see the marks. I had pledding eyes cause i didnt like her hurt. I wanted to help her but if she did I would have to feed her my blood to even heal her.

Sohpie
I laugh alittle and stand up. I pull my shirt up and walk to the branch that sat over the lake. I stand there crossing my arms as I wait for him to come up. When he did I was planning on jumping right next to him to freak him out. I was kinda bored so I wanted to see what would happen if I did.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 am

Corey- He swam back up to the surface and shook out his hair. Water went everywhere, making him unable to see for moments. When he stopped, he looked around expecting for her to be there. Unable to find her, he swam around a bit looking into the water to see if she had jumped adn not come up yet.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 am

Sohpie
I smirk and jump into the water beside him almost. I was almost in a blur out of the corner of his eye. I swam under need the water as I watch him with a smirk. I was watch swim alittle under water not really having to go up for air as much.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 am

Corey- He turned quickly as he heard sombody hit the water beside him. Looking around, he didnt see anyone. Deciding it was probably a fish or something, he turned back to where he had been looking and searched the water for any sign of her. Finally going under, he saw her. Immeadiately he surfaced and smiled. Letting out a sigh, he flipped onto his back and started floating.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 am

Sohpie
I laugh alittle and swim under him. I place my hands in his back and lift him over into the air not to far through. "Boo!" I laugh and watch him fall back down and hit the water. I couldn't help but laugh harder just seeing his face and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"No thanks, I'm good." I replied with a slight smile before I took a bite out of my food and started wiping the blood off of Denzel's sword. When he rushed out with even more apoligies and 'Are you ok?'s, I just nodded and handed him the sword and rag. "Here, clean this and consider it your punishment." I told Denzel with a joking smile, because I always told him to clean any blood off of his sword anyway so it wasn't really a punishment. I then continued eating breakfast as Denzel sat over by Fenrir and cleaned the sword.

I'm gonna have a nap. I'll be back later!

Tifa: "Okay" I smiled and then giggled when he gave Denzel the sword "I'll be back,im gonna bring Claire out" walking back inside,I cleaned claires face,and put her dish in the sink.I picked her up and brought her outside.I sat her down on my lap "Hows the training though?" I asked Cloud.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 am

Corey- He surfaced quickly and took a deep breath. "You scared me, not to mention I wasnt ready to be fliped into the water." He smirked and swam towards her. "I'm glad you thought it was so funny. You and your vampiric strength." He ran a hand trhough his wet hair and laughed slightly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 am

Michelle- "No." I know he was volunteering to help but I didn't need any help. Besides, they were reminders. Reminders not to mess up. "I don't want you to heal them." Plus to heal them he'd have to see them. And not all of what he'd hit was on my wrist. He'd hit me in other places too. I just didn't want him to have to se any of it. It would heal fine on it's own.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 am

wanna rp linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:37 am

Adam
"If he did hurt you some one the things cut be manger. That cut on your neck could be even worse. Even if it's cleaned out. It's better to heal it not so it doesn't get infected or anything." I wish she would let me help. Iv seen why would cut and broken like the. Just a few cuts and scars.

Sohpie
"It's funny how your face looked. You looked so scared" I Layton and go under under up to my neck. I laugh and float on my back as I look at him with a smirk. "your lighter then I thought too" I giggle and go underwater
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:42 am

Hey guys

Tonk: I pouted when he opened the door and made a show of pulling my jacket tighter round myself, even though it wasn't that cold. "Close the door Ty, it's cold!" Leaning acrosd the passenger seat, I grabbed the handle and tugged it out of his grasp so I could shut it. After debating whether to lock him out I grinned at him through the window before settling back into my seat, leaving it unlocked. I didn't want to go too far, and I think slamming the door in his face is far enough.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 am

"If he did hurt you some one the things cut be manger
and
Iv seen why would cut and broken like the. Just a few cuts and scars.
... what?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 am

Sorry I had to rush cause I was doing something.

Adam
"If he did hurt you some of the cuts can be very bad . That cut on your neck could be even worse. Even if it's cleaned out. It's better to heal it now so it doesn't get infected or anything." I wish she would let me help. Iv seen way worse of cuts and broken like things. Hers are Just a few cuts and scars.

Edited!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 am

Corey- "I'm a little guy. Of course I'm light." He walked up towards the forest untilt he water came to his waist. His eyes looked around to spot her but he couldn't so he walked to the tree. Once he pulled himself up again, he looked across the water until he spotted her. After moments of thinking, he jumped and landed in the water just past her. When he was underwater he grabbed her by her waist and tossed her out of the water towards the deeper part.

Tyler- He rubbed his chin and half smiled. "Alright, fine." He walked to the driver side and opened the door. His hands grabbed her soflty, careful not to hurt her since she was slightly fragile being sick and all, and pulled her out. "Cold huh? Well, some warming up will help then." He wrapped his arms tightly arund her and gave her a tight squeeze. _Bear hug, accomplished._

Sure, do you remember where they were?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 am

Pish no XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 am

It's raining so internet is messed up, sorry for double post.

Last edited by linz007 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 am

Michelle- I get that he was saying he'd seen worse but I still didn't know what to do. Some of the scars and cuts there was no way I was letting him touch. That would require me being shirtless and I just didn't want to do that. "I guess you can heal my neck. And maybe my wrists. I dunno..."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next