House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+2
rae
Scampi
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 am

Tanya- I nod. Being left a kid? That must've been weird... So you were just born into government work? That's kinda like being born into servitude.. Well, I never actually worked for the government so I wouldn't actually know but that's what it seems like. Like your life was all planned out for you.

Jay- I smile and give her a quick kiss in return. Well maybe she'll have your gift for witchcraft! I mean, no doubt she'll have power but if she can use it like you can everything'll be perfect. She'll be beautiful like you, free-spirited like me, and magical like you. I smile and giver her a side-hug.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 am

.::Steven Quinton::.
He nodded and said, "That's because my life was planned out for me...How about you tell me about yourself." He sipped his drink.

.::Avery Raven::.
He finished off his coffee and he walked up stairs to the highest floor and he only saw six rooms in this hall. Three on each side. He walked down the hall and went the third door on the left side. As he walked in he looked at the room full of instruments and his bed. He picked up his guitar off his bed and placed it on its music stand. Then he went and took a shower. Five minutes later he walked out wearing fade blue jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. He fixed his hair so it stood up and wasn't flattened like a nerd.

He grabbed his guitar and decided to play some music. He plugged it in to the amp and he turned it up loudly, he remembered the music in his head easily then all of a sudden the pianos, and drums, and bass were playing on there own. This was all because of Elvin magic that he was using then he began singing.
"If you gotta start somewhere why not here..."

He sounds exactly like TobyMac.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 am

"Beautiful likes the both of us." I corrected Jay, giving him a hug back. "But yeah, she'll be a perfect combination of both of us, the best of both worlds... or in this case, people." I chuckled a little and then sighed happily, resting my head of Jay's chest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 am

She smiled and looked at Yuffie. She blinked and then stood from her knees and looked around boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 am

I wake up, and Charlie's laying against my knees.... This dog is clingy.

Shello my people Very Happy
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 am

Hey Rae! *Sneaks up behind Vincent and jumps on his back, hugging him from behind* Helloooo! *Looks behind him at Bex confusedly.* Hello. *Laughs at Vincent's confusion* Vincent's so lost around teenagers. I managed to put up with you, didn't I? Hmmm... Touch, Valentine.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 am

Dude....

What?

Ken....hehehehehe....Barbie...can I call you Barbie?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK ALREADY DAMN IT!!

Giggles

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 am

Tanya- Me and my sister are the daughters of a 16 year old drug addict. Well, she was 16 when she had us at least. And well... We just ran away before we ended up dead or something. In all honesty we're mistake kids. We lived on the streets after that. Getting by. I shrug a bit, staring at the mocha and still sipping it. It was nearly finished by now.

Jay- I laugh a bit and nod. Ya, she will. And then we get married and everything'll be great, won't it? I smile, imagining our little future family. Me and Sapphira plus Taylor and Tara

XD Hey Rae
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 am

Nate's sick? ): That means that I can't hang out with him! D:
Taylor's sick too.....
Good...
Wow, ruuuude.

Last edited by Thats-Lovely-Rae on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 am

He... He he.. *hides so Taylor can't kill me*
What the heck are you doing?
*whispers* Hiding...
*facepalm*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:22 am

You know, you're starting to turn into me. Having a crush on a guy with a girlfriend. Plus you're jealous of his girlfriend too! Razz
Great.... I don't wanna be you! D:
-_- I take that personally...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 am

"Yeah, it'll great." Not perfect, but great. Besides, I didn't really care about perfect, all I cared about was Jay, his happiness and our children, our... unique children.

((*Glares at MiMi* Meany. *Spots Mort talking to nothing and goes over to see what she's talking to. Spots Nate hiding and giggles* Whatcha' doing?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:26 am

Theres other nekos here? O_O

Well duh. Rolling Eyes
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
.::Steven Quinton::.
He nodded and said, "Parents these days are more irresponsible then responsible. Your mother should have grown up the minute you two were born and cared for you two the best way she could. Instead by the way you talked of her she continued on with her sad life as a teenager going down all the wrong paths like a blind man."

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 am

*eyeroll*
I'm gonna straighten my hair Razz ill be kinda slow.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 am

Uh, uh, uhm... Bye! *runs away*
*facepalm*
brb
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 am

Okies ^_^

*Frowns, ears flattening against her head.* What did I do???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 am

I wanna go to a Rennie....Can I plz!! I wanna preform and play the black knight! >+}

Sure...I'll make a post for the Rennaissancce Faire if any of the teens here want to go with their familys and stuff and dress up like they did when Medieval days were still alive...But first I gotta ask everyone else if I should...Should I?

That was rude...She had been watching the other Nekos. The 15 yr old Government agent stood and walked towards Taylor. Hi!

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:34 am

Tanya- Ya, that's pretty much what she did. Steal her friend's boyfriends... Whatever. I don't even think of her as my mom. She wasn't ever really one. But hey. I didn't turn out too bad! Well, I'm a bit morbid and pessimistic but whatever.

Jay- Yup! I looked around the room, kinda at a loss of what to say now. Then I smiled, wanting to show her the garden. Hey, wanna go work on the garden? I was dying to show her it!

Oh! Ren fest! I love those things! :D I would make all my characters go! >:)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 am

Thats oneee Vote! Now All I need to do is make a theme...I will go do my searching thing like all great teachers like me do!

Oh wait I'm coming to! I call the lead male role...

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 am

((*Sighs and turns around to see another Neko.* Hi... *She's so upset that her instincts aren't kicking in like they usually do around new Nekos.

Bex, will you get off my back please? Nope :3 And you can't kiss me again to make me get off. That was foul play mr. I was pressured into it -_-... Yeah, and then you pity kissed me, which is even fouler play! I apologise...))

"Sure." I needed to do something to get my mind off of Taylor and Nate being ill and nothing was more distracting than hard work... Or semi hard work for me since pregnant women aren't meant to work too hard. I stood up, stretching my arms a little and then headed towards the door, looking back at Jay to say "Let's go, fellow gardener."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 am

She looked at her fellow neko and asked, Whats wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 am

Actually, Taylor's an Inu XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 am

Jay- Yes! I grabbed my flute then walked with her. Ya, let's go. I walk down the hall and stairs with her and hold the door open for her to pass through. When we et outside I lead her to the path and when we get to the entrance I stop with a smile to see what she thought.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am

We'll do it like how their doing it in Washington::
Week 1's theme could be:Pirates, the story line will be about a pirate who had kidnapped a princess from the kingdom of hairess. (Pirates are needed, also male lead role of Pirate needed along with a queen, king, servent, and the princess herself.)
Week 2's theme could be:Fairie, the story line will be about well fairies of course...a fairie kingdom where humans and the fae live in peace. (Gavin and Dani will be there to play king and queen...weird I know...>.>)
Week 3's theme could be:Masquerade, the story line will be that Queen of the forests has issued an invitation for all human and unhuman folk to dress up and hide their identitys for one night. (We just need a queen, prince, princess, and royal servents.)

Neko...Inu? lol XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 am

More info::
Major attractions include the thrice-daily jousting tournament, which for the past several years has featured the Hanlon-Lees Action Theater. Other attractions include live stage shows by a number of groups. Roaming the "lanes" of the festival are a variety of street performers who engage in more direct interaction with visitors. There are a number of musicians who perform at various venues throughout the site playing music on instruments such as the harp or bagpipes, or other more obscure "period" instruments. The Performance Company at the CRF is a series of costumed characters who interact directly with visitors to the fair, in an attempt to create a more authentic feel of a renaissance-era town. These include juggles, hawker-criers, a singing milkmaid trio, a town mayor, and the fictional royal family that has come to visit. Another famous character is the greenman (a large walking tree) and Twig (a faerie). The company is primarily composed of people from surrounding communities, including Concord, Greensboro, and Charlotte.
There are numerous shopping opportunities, with many vendors selling a variety of goods. Such items include handmade jewelry, artisan leather goods, blown glass made at live demonstrations, candles, and custom chain mail. The fair vends an assortment of vaguely medieval foods, including giant turkey legs, various soups, stews, and chowders served in "bread bowls", "Steak on a Stake", fish and chips, corn on the cob, and Scotch eggs.
Alongside the shops one can find games from archery target-shooting, crossbow shooting, axe and star throwing, to frog catapults and a gold coin hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next