House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+2
rae
Scampi
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 am

.::Avery Raven::.
He walked up stairs tiredly after sleeping for a while. Two nights ago was the full moon and he had shifted and locked himself in the safety of the down stairs cell rooms. He opened the door into the kitchen and he looked around wondering if any had made any coffee. All he wore was a white thermal shirt and black gym shorts.

.::Steven Quinton::.
He nodded in understanding as he drove into town. He looked around and saw a dog walking...the dog seemed to be talking as well...in human language. Steven shook his head and kept driving till he parked at star bucks and he got out. He went to the door and waited for Tayna.

.::Fawn O'Knight::.
Boredly she picked up the frozen flower Grant have given her and she twirled it in her fingers as she looked at it. A great calmness over came her when she had touched it and she didn't feel stressed about what she was gonna this school break.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:48 am

Ha ha! Jay brought chocolate, just for me! I gave him a thank you smile and then answered. "I'm read up about curses. Both Nate and Taylor are ill and I'm kind of supspicious about it." I took a bite of the delicious creamy chocolate and looked over to Jay, noticing his clothes were a little muddy in places. "What have you been up to?" I asked after I had swallowed, gesturing towards the muddy patches.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:52 am

((I see hot guys! *Looking over to Vincent momentarily* I see one too :3 Bex... -_- What? It's true! Ask any of my friends, they'll say the same thing! Even Yuffie thinks so, dontcha' Yuffs? Ummm... Change the question please! ^_^"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 am

HEEEY im at a friends house xD Shes joined!!! Gonna be poofy though
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 am

Hey Scamp-a-doodle ^_^ Cool! We has new person! It makes us feel special :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 am

Jay- Nothing. Just walking around outside and stuff. I looked over her shoulder at the book. They're sick? That sucks.. And you think they were cursed? When I first met her she was paranoid.. I guess some of that'll always be left over. I'm sure it's nothing.

Tanya- I get out, closing the door behind me and walking over and into the Starbucks with him. I always liked how it smelled in Starbucks. The chocolate, the coffee and the slight cinnamon. I smile looking over the list of drinks.

Grant- I got bored so when I found a little pond in the garden I froze it and froze blades onto the bottom of my shoes. I stepped onto the lake a bit tentatively but then skated across the ice, doing spins and stuff.

brb
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 am

Steven...Avery...and Noah...can you guys please stand over...there?

Sure...He leads the other guys to the place Evee wants them to be.

Perfect! Holds up plasma gun.

HOLY SHIT! O_O

Gets distracted by Scampi...SCAMPI!!!! O_O I made a dude for Dayna if she wants him...hes the middle guy on my sig.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 am

Yeah ok, she's still in the dungeon xDD

bbs kay...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 am

((Yeah, and Jeremy's gone feral with the guy who's taken her XD *Sneakily steals plasma gun* Not very ninja-like, but oh well. *aims it at the guys* All right people, hand over your materia. Yuffie, they don't have any materia. *Sighs* Fine then. *aims it at Vincent* Hand over your materia! *Remains silent and deadly still, his way of saying no.))

"Yeah, it might be nothing, but I'm looking it up, just in case." I probably sound crazy to a normal person, but to Jay I probably sounded like myself... Actually, scratch that, he probably thought I was crazy too! I sighed mentally and took another bite out of the chocolate, suprised that I haven't been sick with the amount of chocolate I've consumed in the last couple of months.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

Awww....the Dungeon? Now I gotta wait..

Or you can go help save her dumbass..>.>

Facepalm
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

.::Avery Raven::.
He pours some coffee he found in a cup and he warms it up in the microwave. Then once it was done her opened a drawer and then reached his hand inside and took out a little neon green packet. He poured it into his coffee and the coffee turned a pinkish orange color and he sipped it.

He smiled and walked inside with her. Then he led her towards the cashier line and he decided to make conversation, "So do you go to school? Or did you finish earlier like most people in the mansion." he grinned.

She placed the ice flower in her pocket and walked out of her room. She really needed some fresh air and to walk around and clear her mind. She walked down the stairs and go outside into the backyard and to the forests.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 am

((I'm saving her so ha! Razz For once, I'm the hero! Whatever Jer Rolling Eyes ))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 am

Narrows eyes. Back off two timer...

Looks at Jeremy annoyed. "Jeremy...how would you like to experience getting your butt whooped by a girl...?" she didn't like when people interrupted her conversations.

Her eyes widened and she lunged for Yuffies legs. She wrapped her legs and arms around Yuffie's left leg and said, "Don't shoot Master Vincent!!"

Crys and Facewalls against the wall.

Last edited by Raynie Eve on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 am

Oh ya! And hi scampers!

Jay- Well, if you check and it's nothing at least we know it's just nothing right? I pet my arm around her. You eat a lot of chocolate you know? Hopefully Tara won't cause a world chocolate shortage, huh?

Tanya- Never went at all. I lived on the streets for most of my life before I came here. I order a carmel mocha and step to the side to let him order. I didn't care I hadn't gone to school. I knew what I needed to so I was good. What about you? Finished I assume?

Grant- It would be awesome if I could make it snow.. But I can't. I skated around a few times, doing spins and skating backwards. I had practiced a lot. When I got bored I just froze something and skated. I used to enter competitions...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 am

He ordered a Chocolate Cream Frappuccino. Then he turned as he waited for their orders and said, "Yes I finished school...as a government agent in the 'specials' division since I'm telekinetic." he informed.

She walked through the trees watching for strange movements in case something jumped out at her.

Last edited by Raynie Eve on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 am

((A. How the heck am I a two timer?! B. Sorry for interupting the conversation ^_^" Wimp -_-

*Raises eyebrow* Master Vincent?
*Tries stepping out of Fawn's grip but fails and falls face first* Ow! *Makes little whining noises, rubbing her sore nose*))

I smiled at Jay's comment about my chocolate eating habits. "I think she might." I chuckled. "I'm not even a sweet-tooth, yet the amount of chocolate I've been eating lately is unbelievable!" I continued to flick through the book as we talked. So far, there wasn't much information on symptoms or cursed lamps.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 am

Meet your new pet Vincent...Rolling Eyes

Lets go of her leg as she fell.

I said you were one...so you are...dude this Elf knows everything.

Your cool then...okay so who wants to go swimming!! She said smiling. Immediatly Noah, Avery, and Steven raised there hands..Okay come with me and I shall help you take off your clothes and find you new swimming trunks...

O_o Veeennnuuussss........????

What do you want asshole?

You can't just take my characters!

Watch meh! =p

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

((Well, dude, I'm not two timing! *Death glare.*

I'd rather not have a pet person -_- *Sighs and walks over to Yuffie, offering her a hand* Are you alright? *Takes Vincent's hand and uses it to help her up* Yeah, I think. My nose hurts though :S *Looks over to Fawn.* Don't worry about Yuffie shooting me, she wouldn't dare to.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

Jay- Well you have one now don't you? I smile kissing her cheek. Well, our kid does at least!

Tanya- I nod. Ah, right. Then you probably know a lot more than I do, huh? They finish the mocha and I go over, picking it up and sipping it. I actually hadn't had coffee in a while! And I'd forgotten how good it was!

XDD
-_-
*backpat* You need to chill out Tanya.
I never chill out or relax or whatever. I'm weak when I'm like that!
Is it that or do you actually have a crush on Steven
You're just as bad as Jen..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 am

I don't think shes that human...except for her looks....>.> Fawn?

Yup?

Stop weirding people out by acting like your animal side...

Sure thinking Evee!

Venus?

Fuck off.

>.< Find a Boyfriend that can handle your temper....a temporary one till Ken comes back please? >.<
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
He nodded as he grabbed his cup as well and followed her. He sipped from the cup and it ran down his throat making his insides warm.

Last edited by Raynie Eve on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 am

"Mhmm." I replied with a nod, closing the book - though I refused to give up, I just thought that I had done enough reading for now- and resting my head on Jay's shoulder. "I wonder what she'll look like." I thought a-loud. She'd probably have curly hair like me, that I was sure of. Plus she'd inherit witch powers, which was good too.

((Hm. True, but she's still a person, not an animal, or at least, not fully an animal.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 am

Tanya- I nod too, sipping the mocha. So... What's your story? Like, how'd you end up working for the government and taking care of a neko girl?

Jay- She'll be beautiful and'll look just like you. If we're lucky at least. I smile and chuckle a bit. And your awesome eyes and wonderful hair. If she has all that we'll be the luckiest people in the world.[/b]
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 am

"It kinda runs in the family...from the start my family has always been in the 'special' division of the government branch. Ether hey were shape-shifters, had mega speed, Teleport...anything and they were there...now how did I end up with Fauna? Well her father and I were best friends in the academy and I guess he left his daughters training and protection to me in his will. Plus some money to help us start off new."
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Agreed. Fawn you can act like a cat or dog thing once everyone's gone...

Thats no fun...

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 am

My face went bright red with blush at all the compliments Jay was giving me... and kind of giving Tara too. I leaned over to kiss him gently. Once I pulled away I gave Jay a huge grin, something that was very rare for me. "Well, I think she'll look at least a little like you too." I added. "But as long as she has your personality, not mine, I'll be happy." You could tell who was better at giving compliments, but oh well, it's the thought that counts.

((Well... I think that Fawn can act like an animal, just as long as she doesn't call me master. Yeah, you heard master Vinnie XD Kidding, kidding! *Notices Vincent glaring at her* Oh lighten up Vince! It was a joke! Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 am

Okay that works for me Vincent!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:01 am

((*Gives a small friendly smile* *Rolls eyes and pull up the sides of Vincent's mouth into a grin* There you go, that's better.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next