House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+2
rae
Scampi
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm deffinately going to virtually slap him!

And ok, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Ok, I'm gonna sneak downstairs and play some disney sing it, just for fun. Bring on Paramore, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato!!! Can I join in? I need to take my mind off of some stuff. Sure sure, the more the merrier XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

Damsies.......I'm alonnneeee!!!! DX

You can play with me Evee...Wink

Hehehehehehehehehe......XD That would be nice...but your like 19...so sorry back away Cougar.

I'm actually 600 yrs old is Elven years...I appear 19 to the human world. And the Elven world...but hey whatever. I'm cool with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 am

hi! I just woke up
meh, you're gone so I'm gonna go eat and take a shower or something
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 am

Me hungry and me want smoothie and me has a manga book to read but me too tired, hungry and thirsty to read! Blah!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 am

Here now
I went running on the treadmill Razz
But no one else is here so.. I'll just post for Nate.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 am

Sorry for the poof, I made smoothies :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 am

s'ok! I'm working on replies for all my characters anyways Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 am

Tanya- Got it.. Well, chivalry's cool and all it just seems like it would be annoying to you guys right? I mean, always opening doors and being super nice to girls and everything... Plus if a girl's tough and not just some porcelain trophy doll she can take care of herself. Like I did. I smile a bit and look out the window, watching the trees and shadows pass.

Grant- After playing with the cards for a while I stick them in my jean pockets. Then I stood up, walking around the garden. It was actually pretty big.. I picked up a flower and froze it before tossing it to the side and watching it shatter. As it started to melt the broken petals remained though still wet. Whatever. I turned, walked back towards the front door, taking my time.

Jenna- She's so going on a date! Don't you think Shadow? I looked over at Shadow Cat who was licking his paw n the foot of the bed. Ya, me too. Do you think they're gonna kiss? They so are I bet! Or maybe they already have! I laughed at the idea of Tanya getting a boyfriend. We had both agreed I was gonna be the one to get a boyfriend first. But hey! Maybe she would! When she gets back I am so nailing her for all the details!

Jay- After sitting there thinking for a while I stood up. I should really get back to our garden. I needed to clear the walkway. And I figured if I could actually set it up it would be a great... wedding gift? Yay for the baby gift? I don't know but I think she would appreciate it. So I headed out, going back to the meadow and starting on the path, pulling away bushes and snapping branches out of the way.

Nate- Why wouldn't she just leave me alone?! I don't want to! I cough and sneeze at the same time and groan, burying my head even further. I'm sick! Go away! I sigh. She had said Taylor wanted to tell me something. Fine! Just come in. Why was Sapphira being so annoying anyways? What was her problem?

Jet- After walking around outside the mansion for a while I walk into the forest. It took me a second but I found the little girl's body. I sat by it for a little bit. Hi again. You'll be back home soon. What's stopping me from taking her back now? I know where her family lives! I sigh a bit. I can't. Not yet at least. We need to find your killer first. Then we can take you to your family. If we bring you back now the police will open their own investigation... And they'll just mess it up. I'm your last chance kid. And I'm not going to let you down.

Jasmine- I rub my neck. It was burning again! It always burned and I was always hungry! So.. hungry... But I hated how I hurt people! I l=close my eyes, letting my head hang. I truly had become a monster, hadn't I? But I needed blood. So I stood up, running down the stairs, vampire speed, and to the kitchen. There was a blood fridge right? Ya, I could smell it. I walked over, yanking it open and grabbing a bag and biting into it. It didn't take me long to drain the bag.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 am

Cool cool Very Happy

I rolled my eyes and inhaled, trying to relax myself. 'Don't let the crazy pregnancy hormones win.' I thought to myself. 'Just relax and stay calm.' I opened the door and walked in, closing it before leaning on the wall, staying back just in case it was contagious. "Taylor wanted me to tell you that she's not going to see you today, she's ill too." Hmmm... Nate and Taylor were both really ill, a couple days after magically becoming teenagers. Coincidence, or was I looking in to things too much? "Do you need anything?" Whilst I was here, I might as well be of some use to Nate. "If you want, I can go downstairs and get some food for you."

((And I'm working on my own XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 am

Nate- I'm not hungry. That was rare for me actually. But I think any food would just make me barf. Especially fish :S Wait, Tay's sick too? Is Taylor ok? I didn't want Taylor to be sick like me.. What if I had given it to her?! Wow, I felt terrible.. I try to sit up but then get dizzy so I lay back down again. Guess I wasn't going to see Taylor until later..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 am

"Yeah, or at least she will be with some rest." I gave Nate a small, reassuring smile, knowing that he was probably worried about Taylor. "She's just got a cough and a strange feeling in her stomach, nothing life threatening. The real question is are you ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 am

Nate- I wave my hand dismissively and bury my face again in the pillows. I'm fine. My voice was all muffled and I coughed again. My throat felt all scratchy. It sucked... Cause I couldn't scratch it, you know? Can't you just make us feel better? She is a witch right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 am

"Believe it or not, there's not spells or potions that cure illness." I admitted. "And even if there was, it wouldn't be allowed." Apparently to cure an illness using a spell or potion or anything supernatural would be 'cheating fate', however healing yourself isn't. Being a witch could get complicated at times. "But trust me, if there was a way to cure you guys, I would do it... Anyway, I'll leave you to get some rest. Bye Nate." I left his room, closing the door behind me and giving a big sigh. Poor Nate, poor Taylor, they really hated being ill and there was nothing I could do to help them. I headed back to my room to relax a bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 am

*Walks into the room* Wutai's super ninja, Yuffie Kisaragi, is back and ready for action! So, did anything interesting happen? Not really. Then we should make something interesting happen. Like? *Shrugs* I don't know, anything! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

Nate- That's so stupid! I grumble into my pillow for a while before my eyes started drifting close. Sleep. Sleep could be good. Ya, I like sleep. Sleep good. I let my eyes stay closed and I drifted off, snoring lightly.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 am

I entered my room and leaned on the now-closed door, taking another deep breath to relax myself. I really wanted to flop onto the bed, but I was worried that it would harm the baby, Tara. I could understand that Nate was moodt because of his illness, but there was no reason to be moody at me!

((*Repeatedly watches a clip of Yuffie falling, laughing every time.* Hey! Stop laughing! That wasn't funny, it was embarassing! Which is why it's so funny, plus Vincent's reaction after you fell is funny too XD *Walks in, catching the end of the conversation.* My... Reaction? *Shows Vincent the clip, giggling* Ah, I remember that.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 am

Lemme see!
XD Sapphira and Nate are just moody at each other!
>.> *grumbling*

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 am

((Well if Nate would stop being moody at me, perhaps I would stop being moody at him!))

Yuffie comes in at 00:42, but she falls at 1:38 XD -_-... At least you couldn't see my face. *Small amused smile*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 am

Jay- I wanted to work on the pathway before I got working on the actual garden. I had promised to get the path done so I would do it. I had brought rubber bands with me, planning on making and arch. I tilted some of the trees together and rubber banded them together. Soon they would just start growing that way. I also planted some morning glories at the base of the tree, knowing they would grow up the tree and blossom. It would look great! And sprites tended to be good at this gardening stuff. So I had done all this before. But when I was done I hoped the entrance would look like this:
The House of Immortality - Page 20 B_garden
(But with more flowers up the sides)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am

XD That is funny!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 am

Yeah, it is XD -_- Whatever, not everyone can have the grace of a swan. Yes, but you're a ninja, you're not supposed to be clumsy. It's not about being graceful and... good at balancing! It's about stealth and skill! Whatever Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 am

lol

Jay- Once I finished the pathway I walked back to the meadow. There were trees scattered around sure but it didn't matter. There was also a little pond in the middle. And it was pretty peaceful on it's own... But I was gonna start planting some flowers. I walked around, planting the seeds and patting them down into the dirt. Then I pulled out my flute and sat on the ground. Time for some sprite magic. I started playing, watching the little seedlings. As I played young sprouts pushed out of the ground and grew before blossoming. Once everything was pretty grown I smiled and put down the flute. Sapphira would love it! It was perfect! Well, nearly perfect. If only I could build a gazebo or something...
The House of Immortality - Page 20 Flower-garden-park-3
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 am

((Woah! Major love for sprite magic! XD))

After finally becoming 100% calm, I sat down on the bed and began reading one of my gran's books all about cursed items. My guess, though it was rather far-fetched, was that the lamp had been cursed and made Taylor and Nate ill. That was the only thing I could think of, other than the logical answer that they were just ill at the same, however, there was nothing logical about an immortal mansion, so a logical answer didn't see right.

((There's nothing logical about an immortal mansion? Sounds like my kind of place then XD -_-...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 am

Ya, no kidding right? Jay's one of the few sprites who can do that!
Plenty of sprites can do that... For instance my entire family...
Ya, lots of sprites but only a small fraction of the total... Anyways, go do something already!

Jay- After I had finished I stood up, brushing on my pants and slipping the flute into my pocket. Sure it stuck out but I didn't have a better place to put it. I walked back through the new path and to the mansion. I opened the door, walking down the hall and grabbing some chocolate in the kitchen. I didn't eat it though. I took it upstairs to our room and walked over to Sapphira, handing it to her and setting the flute on the dresser before sitting next to her. Hey love. What're you lookin' at?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next