House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Meggie
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Understandable..... It was kinda a YOLO moment. I have a lot of those. Not really fond of it either myself.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah, I have a lot of yolo moments too. I mean, with the friends I have, you tend to have a lot of em.

Gosh, I hate handwriting stuff. Especially seven paragraph letters...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Seven paragraph letters? I havent written a letter in a long time. I think the last one I wrote was to my dad... But I don't think he got it.

YOLO friends... How wonderful they are. Especially a friend of mine who completely challenges Me at everything. Which also reminds me, I need to set up a football game with him. Last time we tried to play I got into the accident and fractured my wrist.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Ouch. :S

Oh yeah, I challenged my guy friend to see if he could beat me at Shotput.... Well, I win. XD 22 feet to like... 12. YOLO.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't know what shotput is.... I feel like I live under a rock now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 pm

((*Grumbles annoyedly.* Worst night of sleep ever! Stupid sore throat. Stupid stuffy room. It's 4:30am for crying out loud! Let me sleep!))

"Actually, I'm meant to be looking after my little sister right now." I admitted, guessing that he probably wouldn't want to hang out with me now that he knew I was meant to be with Tara, but it was worth a try. "Do you mind if we hung out around a 5 year old?"

"Well I don't want to grow up." I mumbled. "If things get complicated when I get older I want to stay 12 forever." I was supposed to be part vampire, so why couldn't my aging stop now? And why did I grow up faster than others anyway? Surely I shpuld grow slower since vampires don't age.

((*Puts her book down and gets up, hugging Suzie. She then levitates a box of tissues towards them.* Don't cry over a boy, Suzie, they're not worth your tears. Now, why don't we sit down and you can explain what happened. I'll try to help as much as I can, ok?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Ouch, that sucks Wolfie. :/
*takes a tissue and dabs at her eyes, and nods.* Okay... *Walks over to a chair and sits down crossing her legs* I tried to make conversation. I tried, okay? And it didn't work. He was all weird, and it was all awkward and I just couldn't take it! Apparently we've slept together! Thats how serious our relationship was! And I dont even remember it! So why would he be so awkward if our relationship was that serious?!

Oh, and shotput is a field event in track and field. Razz It's where you throw a heavy ball. It's hard, because it takes all your muscles to do it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 pm

*Jokingly.* Maybe you messed up a spell, you have been known to do that often. *Sighs and levitates the tissues to the desk near Suzie.* Have you asked him why he's being so awkward? Maybe if you talk it out, you can figure out why he's acting the way he is.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Oh, sounds pretty hard. I guess I dont know very much about sports other than football and swimming. Because I participate in those.

I should get to bed, I have to wake up for school in about 5 1/2 hours. I just don't feel like sleeping.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

I have to wake up for school in 2 hours -_- Stupid illness ruining my sleep time days in a row -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I would just take a sick day, but I've used up all mine. With broken bones mostly. I need more calcium or to stop playing football I think....
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Well... No... But I don't want to talk to him anymore. Every time I do, it makes me panic and go crazy and I can't do it anymore! I just can't do that to myself... It's making me frustrated and.... Ugh. *sets her head in her hands and takes deep breaths. She was getting worke up for nothing*

Yeah, guys. Get your sleep. XD it's only 8:50 here so I'm good. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 pm

I can't afford to take a sick day, I'd miss a whole lt of stuff and that's bad considering that exams are in 2 weeks :S *Sighs.* Well, I tend to frown upon becoming someone's messenger pigeon but... If you want me to talk to him for you, I will. Just calm down a little and try to relax, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:52 pm

There's a 3 hour difference between here and there. It's 11:30

I'm not tired really, just bored and rummaging through cabinets for food
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Reports before bed

Sam- he nodded and ruffled his hair. "A year, nice achievement." he mouth spread into a smile. _ a year is a long time. Not extremely long, but longer than some last._ "do you guys see each other very often?"

Henry- "I suppose it's good. I can make you giggle too." he smiled and let his hand tickle Trent's stomach. _why on earth did I waste so much time being so horrific. It's better now that I've started being a nicer person. I like the new me. Maybe Brady can be convinced that I'm not Bad anymore._ his hand pulled away and he looked around for a moment before smiling at Trent again. "you know, I think your the first friend I've made so far Trent. Thanks for that."

Brady- "I guess just nice. Not over the too nice like we're going to the oscars, but nice." he smiled just before placing another kiss on her lips. "besides, you look great in anything. Just pick something random and I'm sure I'll be fighting off all the guys there."

Justin- he leaned back against the sycamore and closed his eyes. _ I can still remember our first date. She wore a baby blue  sun dress, because my best friend told her it was my favorite color. She ordered the same thing I did, and didn't eat it because she was allergic to something in it. Or the time we danced outside on her porch to no music at all just because we were alone. Then the time when she made me sit out in the rain with her, for no reason at all. The most important thing I remember is the moment when I picked her up that night. She asked me not to go. Asked me not to take her and my friends to that party. Asked me to stay there with her. If I would have listened, she'd be alive along with all the others._

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Jenna- "Good. Daddy'd be proud of you," I told her with a smile. Maybe she'd behave now. I just leaned against the counter, relaxing for a second. I'd have to tell Jeremy that I couldn't handle the kids on my own later. I really wasn't looking forward to doing that. It made me look pretty stupid and useless. I ran through ways to say it in my head to try to make me look as little stupid as possible.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- (Can I reply later? I don't think I'm able to right now. I just... Can't.)

Tanya- (Do you want to just skip to the end of the movie?)

Allise- "Well... I haven't looked around the mansion very much but I bet we could find some somewhere. As for practice.." I thought for a moment. I mean, I could just read someone's mind and figure out how to do it but I wasn't sure that would be the best idea. I mean, that would require actually trying to look through someone's mind, find memories, specific memories, and make sure to get it all. "I might be able to take care of that. It would take some work though."

James- "Well... No, it's not. There are other rooms with other things but this is everything we'll need. The other rooms contain furniture, outdated clothes, objects owned by previous residents, or anything else not needed any longer." I didn't get rid of it though, in case it was needed some day. And a lot of it was all the objects that someone owned. Their whole life. How could I destroy that when I fought so hard for peoples' lives. "Perhaps some time I will show you the other rooms. For now lets just focus on what's here. And tell me. Are you squeamish? And do you mind dead bodies?" It was a valid question for a place like this. Especially seeing as I had a body to take care of. I'd only been informed of her death a little while ago. She had been dead for quite a few days it seemed.

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Neck pain, head pain, sore throat, blocked nose, funny voice and extremely tired. Today's going to be interesting -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:11 pm

I hate the now OS so much! I want my Snow Leopard back.. I want my computer to be a computer, and my phone to be a phone. My computer shouldn't have zoom or sliding between pages!
Why is this making me cry anyways? It shouldn't be. But it is. Because I'm an emotional wreck (again) and am a total b****. Yup. A whiny, bratty, b****. Which is why I probably won't be able to have anymore friends over on fridays.
And I mean, my dad's right, I'm a pretty terrible person but I never really thought about my friends as seeing me that way. But they probably do. I tend to brag and I'm just so different from them. I don't even fit in with most of my friends. I'm loud and obnoxious and bitchy whereas they're quiet, shy, very focused on school work, and some never swear. Ever.
So why are they friends with me? I'd understand if they hated me. I hate me. I started cutting again - which I swore I wouldn't do - in part because I knew not many people would care, I hate myself and deserve to be in constant pain, and I just wanted to be even more different. I wanted to be a cutter. I've actually had that desire for a long time and haven't given in. I don't know why I wanted - and still want - to be a cutter. I just do. I want to feel the pain and see my own blood.
My rant's done now. You're free to go back to your lives and stop thinking about me. (Damnit, I just realized I really am an attention whore. I wouldn't have typed this if I wasn't.) No need to listen to any of this. It's just me being stupid.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Well, it seems that the weather is being influenced by my mood. My dad and his girlfriend (or should I zay ex girlfriend) got into a fight, and now instead of staying there for a bit longer, I'm staying at my aunt and uncles for god knows how long, while my dad stays god knows where. This su ks... getting kicked out of your house iznt fun... just saying.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:16 pm

And for a moment I thought you were making progress -_-

Stop putting yourself down! You're an awesome person and you dad is a twat so you shouldn't be listening to what he says about you! And it doesn't matter that you're different from your friends, I'm completely different compared to my 2 best friends, but things are still ok!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

And that sucks, Rae :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Mort... please, please, please. Don't cut. It becomes addictive like a drug. It may feel good at first, but then you feel guilty for doing it and you'll want to do it more. I don't know about you, but for some , it makes them feel weak, and they just do t more in frustration or anger towards themself.

Look, I've never actually cut before, but I know what the aftermath is. There's other ways to deal with depression. Just please find another way, and stay strong. It seems like everyones gling through a rough spot right now, but at least we can all go through it together.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm

*Points to Rae.* What she said. Trust me, I had a friend who cut herself and it's not good! Her life spiraled downhill and I don't want that to happen to you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm

For 4 months I thought I was making progress too. Then I crashed and burned. And everything I do I try to get better. I'm so much of a better person than I used to be. I try so hard. But it's never enough. My dad always has a problem with me. He never's satisfied. And what he says always makes sense. I can see that I'm hurting people. Which means I deserve to be hurting myself. And I guess I figure maybe if I punish myself then no one else'll punish me. It never works...
And today he was saying how I lie to myself but I don't.. If it came up I'd probably do drugs. Nothing I had to smoke or snort but I'd actually probably like being high or drunk. I know I would do that stuff. So I'm not lying to myself. When I tell them I have no homework I know I have it. I'm just saying I don't so I can do other stuff..
I just think I've given up on trying to be a better person since I'm never going to change and I'm never going to be good enough. So why keep trying and pretending?
And I've already tried to tell myself, no I'm a good person! But it didn't worked. There's so much pointing to that I'm a total ass-hat.
And that sucks Rae. No one should be kicked out of their home..

And I know how addictive cutting is. When I did it the first time it nearly killed me emotionally. When I did it this time I wasn't even crying.. I don't have any other way to deal with it. I try cleaning my room or the house and doing stuff for people but I only get criticized. I can't have you guys talk me through it on the weekends since I only have 3 hours per day. Any more than that and I get my laptop taken away until the next weekend. I've tried finding other ways and I just can't...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Meh, I saw it coming. I just didn't think it would.be this soon, and I didn't think I would dislike my dad like this. /:

Look, I'm not one to talk about my problems, so I'm sorry, but my dad does work a lot. About twelve hours a day, five to six days a week... I realize that he's trying to pay the bills and let us have nice things, but I just wish that every once in a while he would just take some time for family. He told me that he loved me tonight, and that's the first time ive heard him say that in months. Every time he does tell me that he loves me its only because he thinks I'm mad at him. And frankly, I am. He hurt Christina... and she was like a second mom to me.

Now he better get me a puppy. -_-

Jk. Kind of...

Okay, I'm on my phone, and I can't type that much, but Please Mort. You're worth more than you think. Everyone has a purpose. You just haven't discovered your's yet. Stick to all the extra-curriculars you enjoy and don't let your parents or your mind tear you down. And please don't lead yourself down a self-destructice road.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next