House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
DeathToll
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Zach- "Ya, I suppose it does.." Hm. That was sort of odd. "Most butterflies don't glow right?" I mean, I knew I hadn't seen any but I didn't know much about butterflies. I wasn't into that kinda thing. "It's sort of an odd butterfly, isn't it?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Robin: *she beamed* yay! ^.^ come on in! *grabbed her arm and dragged her in 2 the dark glowing room*

Michelle- My arm throbbed a bit when she grabbed it. Bruises didn't exactly heal straight away! And what was going on with her room? It was really pretty dark.. But almost like someone had turned on a black light. I mean, it was glowing..

Robin: *beamed and sat down* do sit. I was just about 2 hav some tea and read a book. I hav a billion and 3.

Michelle- I sat down and looked around the room. It was interesting. And a bit odd. That was alright though. "Don't let me disturb you," I said. If she wanted to drink and read I could leave. "Interesting room by the way."

Robin: oh nononononono hun! *beamed pouring tea in 2 a purple and white tea cup that glowed and gav it 2 her* 1 lump or 2? *held out sugar*

Michelle- "Er, one." Once she poured it I took a sip. It sort of threw me off that the teacup glowed. I took a tentative sip but it tasted just fine. "You like stuff that glows, huh?" I'd never been in to this sort of thing. The black lights, glowing stuff. It wasn't me.

Robin: *beamed and nodded happily giving her a sugar cube and sitting down in compterble scilence and picked up a book* what a nice day yes?

Michelle- "I suppose so." I hadn't really thought about the weather. I'd mostly just worried about getting here. I sipped at my tea more. I didn't actually like tea all that much but I didn't want to be rude and turn her down on her offer.

Robin: so! Where r u from? *offered her a chocolate* <<>UntilTheEnd<>>

Michelle- I took it with a nod of thanks. "A few days drive from here." I didn't want to share where I was actually from. What if my husband had put out a missing persons for me? Then she might figure out who I was. I was working on trusting people but I wasnt quite there.

Robin: *she smiled* really? U can drive? Ive never learned. No1 wanted 2 teach me.

Michelle- "I can, but I didn't drive here. I took busses and walked and such. I just know that's how long the drive is." I was good at guessing distances an the time it takes to travel places. I'd always been able to do it.

Robin: cool! Very Happy i walled threw the states. Im from cali.

Michelle- "Wow.. That's a long walk.." It must've taken a lot of willpower to do that.. "Why'd you come here? I mean, you seem plenty happy and that's a long way to go." I just hoped she didn't ask why I came. I could just say I got bored or something.

Robin: well. Every1 didnt like me. I had 2 friends. When our school became radiated i got stuck. I got stuck under a desk when every1 ran out of the school. I had 2 friends. They saw me but they left me in there. 4 37 long grueling hours i staied there. I got really sick after they brought me out. No1 wanted me around after i got better because of my eyes. *blinked her golden green eyes* i can hear and see long distances threw objects even. So my parents kicked me out. I walked here in hopes that a rumor from the news were true. (flower xP)

Michelle- "Oh..." That was terrible! How could anyone just leave her to die? No matter how odd, she seemed like a nice girl! "At least you have friends now, right?" She at least had Sun for a friend. I wasn't sure about anyone else but I'm sure there were others.

Robin: *smiled and nodded* a few. But im used 2 being alone. Im glad ur here though. U seem really nice.

Michelle- "Thanks," I said with a smile. "You seem nice too. But where'd you get the interest in the glowing stuff? I'm just curious. And was it hard to make it all glow?"

Robin: ... *looked down at her tea* radiation glows. And its just a black light and neon paint.

Michelle- "Oh.. Well, at least you found something interesting and different to do with it, right?" So I either drank from a cup painted in neon paint or coated in radiation. Neither sounded all that appealing. But I suppose it wouldn't do much harm, right?

Robin: *she laughed at her face* dont worry The glowing part on ur tea cup is white. White glows under black light so u just drank out of pure glass. Dont worry

Michelle- "Oh, right. Of course." That was good to know. And made me feel safer about all of that. "Sorry, I'm not the smartest.." I frowned a bit. I should have realized that.. But I was pretty stupid. Leave it to me to not get something like that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Though I'm still super curious about that other rp XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Giselle Terry Caldwell; I nodded slowly as I rolled off of the bed to go check on the weather outside. I don't know why. I just had to get my mind off of Jeremy and the kids. Who was I kidding? He was probably doing a better job of raising the twins without me. I was probably the one screwing things up, obviously. Looking out the window, I sighed. It was pouring down rain. My favorite type of weather. Too bad I was in a bad mood. Otherwise, I would've went outside and taken Dane with me, to dance in the rain. But he had just woken up, and he was probably not in the mood anyways. I closed the blinds again, and walked back over to the bed, ploping down on it, and rolling over so I was on top of Dane. I looked him right in the eyes, and smiled a bit. "Hey."

Suzie Olivia Sylvester; After letting out a sigh, I mustered up enough courage to simply reply, "Forgetting everything that's happened... That's the only thing that will genuinely make me happy..." I frankly couldn't imagine any other way to become happy again. I would live with the guilt of my choices every day, and there's nothing that I can do about it. Really, though. How else do you think I could forget about it? I don't think I could ever forget about it... It'll be forever tattooed into my memory. I can cover it up and make it invisible for a while, but it will rub off. I can remove it, but I'll still know that it was there.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

*Backs away slowly.* I have created a monster! Now everyone wants to look at the FFVII rp about a strip club! It's not even that good, they don't have Tifa working there. *Facepalms.* I'm jst gonna go and get reposts and stuff...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Suzie wanted to forget about it? Well... Maybe there was a way. "Do you know if there's any memory erasing spells?" I asked my witch girlfriend, rubbing her shoulder soothingly. "Maybe you can forget about it if you erase your memory of it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Suzie Olivia Sylvester; "I don't know..." I rolled off of the bed slowly and strolled over to my bookshelf that was filled with books that Jacob had given me long ago, when we were actually together. I grabbed the big book of spells, and searched up a memory erasing spell. When I found one that seemed good enough, I took in a deep breath, and I looked over at Logan. "Should I do it?" No matter how tempting it was, I guess I wanted a bit more reassurance. Just a bit more of something to push me into doing it. I couldn't seem to talk myself into it, without the consent of Logan.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 pm

"I think you should, Suzie, it might make you happier." I smiled and stood up, stretching out my arms and walking over to Suzie, curious about the spell. When I read it, I nodded my head again. "Yeah, if you forget what happened, you might become your happy self again." And then I'd be able to see that smile I fell in love with.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm

She's only gonna remember her first day at the mansion and back. She didn't meet Logan until like her third day or something. Soo, yeah. XD

Suzie Olivia Sylvester; I sighed and gazed over the page that had the spell written on it, one more time. I gave Logan a long kiss on the lips, for good luck, and I began to recite the spell. "It says that I have to get at least a half an hour of sleep for it to work... Sorry Logan, but I'm gonna have to fall asleep. Can you stay with me?" I showed a small smile, and left the book - opened - on the top of my bookshelf. I walked back over to my bed, and laid down on top of the covers. I just needed half an hour. I could do it. I closed my eyes, and tuned everything out. In no time, I was sound asleep.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

((Okies ^_^))

I smiled a little and decided to keep my promise. I leaned against the wall by the door, knowing that Suzie didn't like me sleeping on the bed wih her or anything like that, and waited for her to wake up again, eventually pacing around the room to stop my legs from falling asleep.
((Almost time for the twist! Muwahahaha >:3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Suzie Olivia Sylvester; I awoke in my room at the mansion. Ahh, it was clean. Just the way I liked it! I stretched out, and smiled as I looked out the window. It may have been raining, but that didn't mean that it was a horrible day. That just meant that it was another day! I climbed out of bed, and then I froze. Who was that boy in my room? Why was he in here? I began to get a bit freaked out, but I wasn't afraid of using my powers if I had to. "Who are you, and why are you in my room while I was sleeping?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

I smiled a little when Suzie woke up, but then my eyes widened when she asked who I was. "I'm..." Wait a sec. She didn't remember me, which meant... "I'm no one. I just accidentally walked into the wrong room... Sorry." I walked out before Suzie could ask questions, tears forming in my eyes but I tried to blink them back. What are you doing, boy?! Calvador exclaimed. 'I made her depressed and you hurt her. Now she has a chance to be happy and find someone who wont ever hurt her or make her sad. I want Suzie to be happy, she'll never be happy if dates me again.' I explained, wiping a tear away as I walked into my room down the hall from Suzie's. You're insane! In fact, you're an insane imbecile! That which makes you happy, don't you deserve happiness too? 'I'm only happy when she's happy.' I replied and I flopped down onto the bed and wiped away more tears. 'Besides, if you love something, you've got to set it free, right?'
((Dun dun DUUUNNN! Now Suzie will have to find out for herself that Logan's her boyfriend! There's loads of clues to help out though, like the picture Logan painted of her and signed and the promise ring and the sketch pad with all the messages on from when Suzie lost her voice and the fact that the spell book's opened to the memory loss page.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Roleplay posts.

"Precisely, my love." I replied as I headed downstairs with Hope and into the kitchen. I then waited for Lucy, unsure of what Hope had for breakfast since she was part human, part vampire.

I skipped into the kitchen after dad and went straight to the blood fridge, pulling out some animal blood and drinking it since I didn't get to drink much this morning.

Hayden started tracing patterns on my back and a smiled a little. Now I was even tempted to fade with him, but I couldn't, not until lent was over, anyway. " I think you'll find i picked the water park, mister." I corrected Hayden as I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes, fighting the urge to drag him upstairs into my room. "Toby can decide what we do, as long as it doesn't take all day since I have to go to work later."
*Chuckles a little.* Hayden Hayden Hayden. The back is a turn-on point, my friend. You're just making Yuffie want to fade with you even more! XD -_- Jer...))

"Exactly! You get the harder job." I chuckled and then found a dvd about Julius Ceasar. Walking over to the dvd player, I put the dvd in before joining Sam on the sofa and resting my head against his shoulder. "Now you'll be able to find out whether or not the ceasar salad is named after Julius Ceasar."

Nathalie had used her feet to push me off and I faceplanted the floor. "Ok ok, you win." I surrendered as I sat up and rubbed my nose which had been hurt. "But next time I will get my revenge! Muwahahaha!"

I chuckled and clapped my hands, congratulating my girlfriend. "Well done Nathalie." I got up and walked over to her before crouching down to her level. "Winner gets a kiss." I stated before kissing her softly.

"Oh cool!" I exclaimed before another question came to mind, but just thinking about it made me blush and I was reluctant to say it, so I just kept quiet.

Denzel tensed a little when Sierra rested her head on his shoulder, knowing that Tifa said there was something he should to if this ever happened. What was it, what was it?! Oh yeah! Relaxing now that he had remembered, Denzel kissed Sierra's head, then wrapped an arm around her and rested his own head on top of hers. Once the movie had ended, he raised his arms and stretched. "That was a cool movie. Did you enjoy it, Sierra?"

"Ok. Why don't you take a seat and I'll bring the food over." I kissed Dayna's head before getting into the queue to order 2 MacChicken sandwiches and 2 dairy milk MacFlurries, one for me and one for Dayna as a surprise.

Jason: In the end, my feet had taken me to a strip club, rather than a normal club, just so that I could look at the pretty girls in next to nothing. I was hoping that looking at hot girls would cheer me up again but, to be honest, I doubted that anything would cheer me up tonight. With my glasses still on, I ordered a cocktail and took a sip when it came, waiting for the show to start.

The Galian Beast watched the movie with Darkess, every now and then looking to her face and her engagement ring with a huge smile before he focused on the movie again.

Once I had finished my half of the big cookie, I took Tifa's half into theivig room and handed it to her. "That's your half of the big cookie." I told her, kissing her cheek softly.

"Awww! You guys got a big cookie and we didn't." Marlene frowned a little. "Why do adults always get the better stuff?"

"Hmmm... I don't know, cookie and ice cream is a bit sugary, don't you think?" Unlike Jay, I was partially immune to the puppy dog eyes, but this time I surrendered and gave Tara a huge grin. "Ok, we'll all have cookies and ice cream." Taking Tara off of my lap, I stood up and walked over to the cupboards to grab the cookies.

I laughed a little at how excited Jenna was getting and I nodded my head in agreement. "I hope the theme park has one of those 4D simulator things. I love those." They were awesome because it felt like things were happening to you, like if someone bumped into you in the movie thing, your chair would move to one side suddenly! "What rides would you be the most excited to go on, Jen-Jen?"

I smiled a little when Suzie woke up, but then my eyes widened when she asked who I was. "I'm..." Wait a sec. She didn't remember me, which meant... "I'm no one. I just accidentally walked into the wrong room... Sorry." I walked out before Suzie could ask questions, tears forming in my eyes but I tried to blink them back. What are you doing, boy?! Calvador exclaimed. 'I made her depressed and you hurt her. Now she has a chance to be happy and find someone who wont ever hurt her or make her sad. I want Suzie to be happy, she'll never be happy if dates me again.' I explained, wiping a tear away as I walked into my room down the hall from Suzie's. You're insane! In fact, you're an insane imbecile! That which makes you happy, don't you deserve happiness too? 'I'm only happy when she's happy.' I replied and I flopped down onto the bed and wiped away more tears. 'Besides, if you love something, you've got to set it free, right?'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Dane- "Hey babe," I said with a little smirk, wrapped my arms around her. She seemed pretty sad and stressed. I wish she'd just forget those twins and Jeremy. I was here with her. Couldn't she just focus with that? I get she was engaged to the guy but she'd been engaged to me at one time too! Couldn't she just remember what we had? Because I wanted that back to much...

Please reply for Jayla sometime, Rae Razz

I'll reply for the others eventually

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Morning Mort. 'Just forget the twins.' They're her kids, she can't jist forget about them. No one in their right mind would forget their kids.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 pm

I hate waking up early >.> But I don't want to go back to sleep.
blah de da
And ya, Dane's a selfish ass.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

*Huggles.* You're telling me. What does she see in a guy who'd want his girlfriend to forget about her kids?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm

*Shrug* He's hot Razz But he's a demon so ya...
Hm... Tanya needs to actually admit she likes Marco while sober and 100% clean. Cause I don't think she's done that. .. Maybe I will eventually. Wimp Razz Fine! I'll tell him the next time it comes up. Ok, good Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

*Sneaks in from a late night* There you are! I've been looking for you! Uh oh... RUN! *Runs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 pm

*Growls a little.* It was a rhetorical question. Yay for Tanya! *Huggles Tanya.* You're gonna have a boyfriend! I see a double date in the horizon! *Sneaks up behind Sierra and hugs her.* Good morning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

*Gasps but relaxes when she hears his voice.* Good morning *Smiles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

I have a habit of answering rhetorical questions ^.^ Pisses my sister off Razz
Double dates would be awkward >.>
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 pm

*Leans forward and kisses Sierra's cheek.* How're you? Pisses me off too -_- How would double dates be awkward?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

ugh bbs -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down