House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Britt-21
rae
Meow=^.^=
Shiny
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Kismet- With a laugh, I finished the rest of my second and third cups of coffee, the hot liquid singing my mouth, before grabbing my own bag and following this Tory character. “Hey, you can't just ditch like that, we've only just met!” I called out in a sing-son voice as I caught up with her. “So, are you going to tell me voluntarily, or will this take a while?” I mused.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Tory: I gritted my teeth and shoved my hands in my pockets as I walked down a random street. "If by a while you mean never, then yeah this is going to take a while." I muttered, still surprised tha he had followed me. Why was it so important to him? He didn't even know me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Jasmine- I got bored of writing after a while so I tossed my journal aside and got up, pulling out my iPod. I put the headphones in my ear, turned on the music and started dancing. I figured no one would care and even if they did, who gave a crap?! I wanted to dance so I'd dance! I didn't care what people thought of me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:05 pm

back!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Death! Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm

who wants to rp?
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm

I will, my post is back a page
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:18 pm

okay fine.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Kismet- “Oh, silly little girl, if you weren't going to tell me, I'd know~” I continued in the same sing-song voice. She'd tell me, one way or another, eventually. I knew how to get my way, and this interested me.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

I gritted my teeth, all my attention focused on staying upright. Step by agonizing step, we made our way back to the mansion. All I wanted to do was sit down and rest, but if we stopped, I was afraid we'd never be able to get going again. When we reached the house, I leaned against it gratefully. "I will never move again," I declared.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Night all! Peace out, yo!

(hey Mort, I am considering making a deviant art account. Do you think I should?) Well actually it seems that Mort's not here... Anyone else express any opinions?
(I sorta already had one that I uploaded one thing on, but I forgot the password...*cough* and the username, although I think I could probably find that...)

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Sure, if you want. *shrug* I'm pretty opinionless. So ya...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm

going to bed.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh mort is here! HI! BYE!

Now I shalt go to sleep. Peace out, yo.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm

You should, Crazy. Then I'll be able to stalk and annoy you more!

I'm going to bed now, too. 'Night~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

I was the killer!

On that note? I leave to go to sleep! Ttyt!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Dane- "Well maybe we'll see if she'll come visit us later. Bring the family back together again." I think I would like having us all together. It would give me a chance to retry this whole, being a dad thing. Or being a family really. "Would you like that?"

Kersten- "So lemme guess?" I said as I turned to face her better. "You're Jayla?" All I knew about my sister was that she was an angel and she died before she was even born. That made her a bit of a wimp in my mind but maybe I could help her out a bit. Ya, if she let me do her hair and make-up and everything I could totally take her out clubbing! She didn't seem like the type to be able to find guys very well. But I could help with that.

Tara- "I want to take my bath first," I said excitedly. "Baths are fun!" I got up and tugged on Mommy's hand, trying to help her up. She wasn't being fast enough! I giggled and kept holding onto her hand until she got up. Then I could say I helped her by pulling her up! I was so strong! x3

Jenna- After a while I remembered Tanya was still in the hospital so I headed back. I slipped into the room and could tell there was another person. "Hi." I took a seat and frowned a bit. Something had happened. I could sense it. "Hey.. What's up?"

Zach- "Alright.." I said, trying ot figure out what we could watch. "I've got some pirates of the caribbean movies. Do you like those?" Ya, I sorta liked some old disney movies. And newish disney movies. Not, like, High School Musical or anything. But like Pirates of the Caribbean and stuff.

Jasmine- I got bored of writing after a while so I tossed my journal aside and got up, pulling out my iPod. I put the headphones in my ear, turned on the music and started dancing. I figured no one would care and even if they did, who gave a crap?! I wanted to dance so I'd dance! I didn't care what people thought of me. After a while though - probably a long while - I felt the sun and hissed in pain, quickly retreating to the porch. My throat was hurting again but I was confident it would pass. I snatched up my journal and jogged back into my room. I tossed the journal on the bed then sat next to it, just staring at the wall.

Tanya- I didn't want to tell her since she didn't need to know. "Nothing. Everything's ok." She just frowned at me and rolled her eyes. "I swear!" She didn't believe me. I could see it on her face. "Fine. My powers are whacking out. And I can't control them. And the hospital doesn't help."

Jenna- "I'll see if I can get you out later." We couldn't risk us getting found out. And I knew if she couldn't control her powers then we might be able to get out. "But until then, stop being a stranger and introduce yourself," I told whoever was with Tanya. I wasn't sure if I'd met them before or not. And either way, I'd never formally met any of Tanya's friends as far as I could tell.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:26 pm

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

Wow. This was a nice thing to cheer me up. Very nice, in fact. I smiled as my eyes closed and I kissed Nathalie back with the same passion. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I came back from chasing squirrels a little happier than before, but I didn't want to go back to my family and that stupid cat yet. So instead I went into the rec room to find something to do. My eyes widened when I saw Nathalie and Xavier kissing, but not because they were kissing, because Nathalie was back! "Natty! You're back!" I exclaimed, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to my sister, giving her a huge big hug. "I missed you!"

I was in my room reading some text books about the history of mythical, immortal and supernatural creatures whilst listen to music. This was my favourite hobby, studying to music, and I was really enjoying it, but my mind kept wandering to Sam every now and then.

Ok then, maybe we wont kiss more since Suzie was on the bed. "I missed you too. A lot." I replied as I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. It had only been a week but it seemed like it was forever." Being a bit braver, I hesitantly lay down on Suzie's bed too and held her hand, brushing my thumb over her promise ring with a big smile on my face. "What did you do while I was gone? Anything fun?"

"I waited patiently for the bacon to cook and, when it did, U put it on a seperate plate. I cooked enough for two in case Tifa wanted some.

Vincent nodded his head in agreement with Jessie and ruffled Jessie's hair before heading to the front door.

"K." I sighed and flopped back onto the back, staring uo at the ceiling as a couple more tears escaped. I quickly wiped them away, knowing that I wouldn't be able to cry now because Hayden would probably spend the rest of the day woth me to make sure I was ok.

I chuckled and gave Jay - who was sitting next to me - a quick kiss. "I'll be right back." I told him before getting up and leading Tara up the stairs. I was glad she enjoyed baths, it made my life a little bit easier.

"You're welcome." Denzel replied, giving Sierra a quick kiss before putting his shirt back on, not caring if it was covered in blood. "Should we stay here until you're a little happier, or do you want to go and do something in town?" He asked, hoping that doing somethig would make Sierra happy again.

"Yup! I'm the bestest friend in the whole wide world!" I laughed a little.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Bex." I told Dayna's best friend. "I'm Matt, but I guess you kind of already figured that out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Tanya kind of reminds me of Lightning XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Lilly: I followed Vincent to the door.Shopping! I loved shopping,it always gives you something new. (GAH! D:)

Tifa: I finished about 3 pancakes now "you can start taking pancakes,Marlene" I smiled continueing to cook the other ones.I loved cooking for some odd reason,even if it was tiring.

Aqua: "Hmm,that sounds pretty good." It sounded good too! "arent Pirates bad though?" I ask,they were always consitered bad in my world.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Ya, I suppose so XD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

murp? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

Sorry, got distracted by etsy. *waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 am

OMG YES! *Jumping up and down and clapping* I get the necklace! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next