House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Britt-21
rae
Meow=^.^=
Shiny
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shiny Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

lol, and sorry for being so hereish. I'm attempting to write a history of my life. I don't think I can summarize this in less than 500 words <.<

I followed Erin into the room, and set my eyes upon my 'mom and dad.' "Hi mom," I said in greeting, before turning to 'dad.' "Heya dad. How are you guys holding up here?"

OH SHAVING CREAM! We have to do the journal! f this. -.-

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Lol it's fine.

"I'm fine thanks! How are you three?"
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:50 pm

"What? I'm unprepared! I look like a mess. I hope that my appearence does not make you judge me." I smile widley at the three.

i gtg, c u all in the mourrow!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Joural??? Shiz! Journal and math! I'm screwed!

I spent my whole weekend with Mai cello! And I totally forgot eventging else!

Imma go 2. C u 2 mrrw!

I rolled my eyes. "Dylan Dylan Dylan..."
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 pm

.. okay. mourrow. interesting. I do not think I am familiar with what a mourrow is. Care to explain? oh ya, and BYEEE!

BYE EVERYONE! I SHALL GO TOOO AND WORK ON MY CHARRIE THEN MY HWK! CHARRIES COME FIRST THOUGH BECAUSE I LIKE THEM BETTER!!!! PEACE OUT, YO!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:Jayla Caldwell; I sighed, hanging up the last sweatshirt in my closet. It really was nice to be back here at the mansion. Now it was time to go find someone. Any one of my family members. I pulled back on my cardigan over my tank top, and I headed out. I stepped down the stairs, and looked around the first floor, hoping that I would find mom or dad or someone. Jeremy even! But who do I see relaxing on the couch? Miss Kersten Laurence. I smiled a bit, and snuck up behind her. "Oh, hey there sis. Long time, no see, Eh?"

Giselle Caldwell; I thought for a second. Well, I haven't even heard from her in a while. "I'm sure she's fine up in Heaven. Aimee and Adam would tell me if something went weird up there." I smiled a bit and closed my eyes. "Last time I talked to Adam, he said that she was fine. And she wanted to pay a visit. But he said that she wasn't sure when. She was apparently pretty busy with things. "

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, you can come in." I took his hand and pulled him into my room. Well, I kind of dragged him into there, but oh well. I closed the door with my powers, and let go of his hand. I walked over to my bed and laid back down. "Well... Long time, no see. I missed you..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Ugh, I really can't be bothere to go to school tday *Yawns*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Sames DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

Wow. This was a nice thing to cheer me up. Very nice, in fact. I smiled as my eyes closed and I kissed Nathalie back with the same passion. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"If you need help, I could probably cancel my lazy day..." Usually I just spent this day in my room, hugging my picture of mom and, sometimes, I even flew to Wutai to visit her grave, but if Hayden needed help with Toby, I'd cancel my plans to help out. Besides, it'd been 13 years, wasn't it about time I stopped mourning my mom's death?

I smirked a little, then nodded my head. "Not really, to be honest. They follow you everywhere." Holding back a giggle, I put my now-empty plate and cutlery in the dishwasher. "And they follow you on dates and stuff."

I finished my toast and turned around to face the girls, raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" I asked, confused to why they had started randomly talking about paparazzi.

I came back from chasing squirrels a little happier than before, but I didn't want to go back to my family and that stupid cat yet. So instead I went into the rec room to find something to do. My eyes widened when I saw Nathalie and Xavier kissing, but not because they were kissing, because Nathalie was back! "Natty! You're back!" I exclaimed, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to my sister, giving her a huge big hug. "I missed you!"

I was in my room reading some text books about the history of mythical, immortal and supernatural creatures whilst listen to music. This was my favourite hobby, studying to music, and I was really enjoying it, but my mind kept wandering to Sam every now and then.

"Why not?" Vincent asked Lilly, running a hand through her hair. "Even if I hate my brother, I wouldn't mind if h had saved you in the past." In fact, he'd be the tiniest bit grateful, and very surprised that Joe actually did something good.

I grabbed a brush thing and started cleaning up the broken jar and cookies, putting it in the bin.

"Really? You're not mad?" Marlene's face brightened up a little.

"Well, since I'm not in trouble or anything either, I think I'll go and have a walk around town." Denzel told his family, waving goodbye and grabbing his sword - just in case he wanted to do some practising - before he left.

Ok then, maybe we wont kiss more since Suzie was on the bed. "I missed you too. A lot." I replied as I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. It had only been a week but it seemed like it was forever." Being a bit braver, I hesitantly lay down on Suzie's bed too and held her hand, brushing my thumb over her promise ring with a big smile on my face. "What did you do while I was gone? Anything fun?"

"You're welcome." I grinned and kissed Tara's head before adding. "Now, Tara, you have to options. Bath now and food later, or bath later and food now. And plesse bear in mind that if you have have food before a bath, you may get stomach cramps and they really hurt." I'd allow Tara to make her own decisions and her own mistakes, because making mistakes was an essential part of learning and growing up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm

And my eye is still twitching O.o Mad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Dayna- "Oh you know, paparazzi, those people who take pictures of celebrities." I shrugged and turned around, so that my back was to him, trying to hide my giggle.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm

"Yeah, what about them?" Was I missing something? Or was this just weird girl talk?

I bit on my lip a little to hide a giggle and nudged a magazine closer to Dayna's boyfriend. "The paparazzi like to hang out in town a lot, taking pictures of celebrities on dates." I shrugged.

My eyes widened when I finally understood and I looked at the front cover of the magazine. "No way." I grabbed the magazine and took a closer look. "Waot a sec, the baby's technically not mine, but they're saying it is!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Lol at Dayna or twitching eye? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Both XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Dayna- "What do you expect Matt? Of curse they're gonna think it's yours, who else wuld they think?" I asked, my tone had gone from playful to dead serious in an instant.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm

"Wait a sec, the paparazzi didn't know about Max? Did they know about any of your boyfriends before me?" If not, the paparazzi must've been really dumb!

"Uhhh... They might've known about Jeremy, I think." I shrugged. "I dunno, but I have heard rumours about some crazy stuff he did with you - something about dressing up as a policeman?" That kinda sounded like Jeremy, he loved to joke about.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Dayna- "Oh yeah, that was so funny," I shook my head with a laugh, those were the good times. "BUt other than that I don't think they did. I mean, nobody ever really understands me. I think the only people who actually do is my sister, Tim, and Mike did, and so did Lilianna..." I left my voice to trail off at my best friends name.

And it's time for me to go! Later!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Tifa: "Why would be mad over a cookie jar? Thats just not normal" Who could people be so mad if something that they can get another of-be so mad.Unless it was a Special cookie jar,then that would a reason to yell at the person who broke it.

Lilly: "He didnt want anything to happen to me back then.And now,he doesnt care because you 'stole' me from him" Vincent really didnt steal me,we just met,he accepted me.But only alittle since he was still in the ground from his past.But then he accepted me fully.Unlike joe who just turned me down when I was so nice to him and everything.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Dane- "Well maybe we'll see if she'll come visit us later. Bring the family back together again." I think I would like having us all together. It would give me a chance to retry this whole, being a dad thing. Or being a family really. "Would you like that?"

Kersten- "So lemme guess?" I said as I turned to face her better. "You're Jayla?" All I knew about my sister was that she was an angel and she died before she was even born. That made her a bit of a wimp in my mind but maybe I could help her out a bit. Ya, if she let me do her hair and make-up and everything I could totally take her out clubbing! She didn't seem like the type to be able to find guys very well. But I could help with that.

Tara- "A bath?" At first I frowned and shook my head but then I realized what happened last bath time. "Can it have bubbles and colors?" I liked the colorful bubbles! They went pop if you poked them and then you got all covered in bubbles and then you changed colors to! Sort of. And it was lots of fun to play with the bubbles!

Jenna- After a while I remembered Tanya was still in the hospital so I headed back. I slipped into the room and could tell there was another person. "Hi." I took a seat and frowned a bit. Something had happened. I could sense it. "Hey.. What's up?"

Zach- I drank some of the milk and watched her look around before finishing off my cake. "I think you're right. The baker could have done better but it's special cause we made it together." That's all that really mattered to me. Not if it tasted perfect, but that we'd worked together to make it.

Jasmine- I frowned a bit when she mention my old cats. "Ya, I suppose they would. But know what? I can be a hypocrite as long as I admit it!" I really wish I had my cats back.. But I'd covered it up as well as I could with the hypocrite comment. "I'm proud of my dirty mouth!

Tanya- I didn't want to tell her since she didn't need to know. "Nothing. Everything's ok." She just frowned at me and rolled her eyes. "I swear!" She didn't believe me. I could see it on her face. "Fine. My powers are whacking out. And I can't control them. And the hospital doesn't help."

Jenna- "I'll see if I can get you out later." We couldn't risk us getting found out. And I knew if she couldn't control her powers then we might be able to get out. "But until then, stop being a stranger and introduce yourself," I told whoever was with Tanya. I wasn't sure if I'd met them before or not. And either way, I'd never formally met any of Tanya's friends as far as I could tell.

Heyo xP
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

HAiii! Very Happy

Aqua: I nodded "Very special.So what are we gonna do after this?" I ask,I hope like a movie and relax,or something else.I mentally shrugged.Lets see what my fiancee says.So I ate another piece of my cake.Sweet as him,thats for sure! Leaning on the counter,I put my plate down.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am

gtg bbl
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 am

little tip-
fiancé=future husband
fiancée=future wife
there are spaces after periods and commas too.

Just little things I'm noticing to help you improve. Don't be offended or anything.

Zach- "I'm not really sure." I wrapped up the cake in shrink wrap so that it wouldn't go bad and put it in the fridge. "We can have more of that later. "And maybe we could watch a movie or something. Could be fun right? I'll let you choose the movie."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:24 am

I laughed. Dylan was funny even when he was injured! I think they are fine

I smiled again. "comedy..." I started... "I love you." I kissed him.

I rolled my eyes. "Dylan Dylan Dylan..." I smiled. "and anyway... You don't look that bad"

I smiled and laughed again. I missed this. Our random chatter about absoluty nothing. The laughing and giggling at our lunch table during lunch. I remembered our 'new' lunch table and how sollom it was. It was kinda depressing. I could only say this one way. "we missed you and your dirty mouth..."

wow! Again same thing! We were so much more alike than I thought. Now for the harder questions. "ok that's really funny... Pizza was mine too! When were u turned?"

Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next