House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Britt-21
rae
Meow=^.^=
Shiny
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Jasmine- "I do too. It's a great place to think. Not all people have one though.. Guess they just don't fit everywhere," I commented with a shrug. I'd spent quite a bit of time out there recently, actually. It was nice.

"Yeah, it seems like a nice place to just sit and think. I sort of wish I had one, but I don't know.."

MEGA POOFED-NESS! \o/

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 pm

I want that necklace... -stares-

Kismet- Hearing an angry voice coming across the table to me, I glanced up with an amused smile on my face to meet the angry face of a human female. “Well, hello to you, too~” I said, doing a bad impression of the girl's accent. I laughed at the evil glare that was being sent my way, before holding out my hand to shake. “Kismet. And you?” I inquired, waiting for her to shake my hand, or maybe reply. If she didn't just storm away, that is.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 pm

I know... *Stares happily* So beautiful... I so want it!

Jasmine- "Ya.. You're free to use mine any time. Or the roof. I've heard that's a good place to think too. If you can get up there that is.." I ran my tongue over my fangs again in my mouth as I looked around the room.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah. Thought I was a goner for a moment there. Can you walk?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:58 pm

thanks EOD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Assassin's Creed is so awesome... I need to go over to your house to play it more sometime! You should also get silent hill, Mort...

Also, I went off to take some quiz things for fun about what immortal I'd be. I kept getting ghosts and fallen angels... hm. And, no problem. Britt~

I might start roleplaying Eden again soon, but only if I see and opening. He'd not go to people on purpose. Annoying free will...
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 pm

"Isn't there a ladder or stairs or someway to get up there?" I asked. I supposed I could climb up there, but honesty, I wasn't really a fan of falling and breaking something.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Fallen angel, huh? You'd have had to die for that. And have gotten kicked out of hell... I could see you being a ghost. If you died.
Ya, Jasie's tied up at the minute, sorry.
Silent Hill? ... Scary!
But yes, yes you do.

Jasmine- "Erm... Not that I know of. I usually just climb up the balcony. And some people just climb up the walls. Sorry.." I frowned a bit, trying to think of something for her. "Ya, I'm not sure. Sorry. If in doubt, there's the forest."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Tory: I looked at his hand, but made no move to shake it. "Tory." After shoving my laptop back in my bag, I crossed my arms, glaring at him again. He seemed like chase, only he seemed like the type of guy to act like that all the time, rather then just some of it. "Are you always so rude?"

Cassidy: "Let's find out." I didn't think I could, but I wanted to try. I managed to get to my feet, but I was in agony the whole time. A few tears rolled down my face but I ignored them. So far so good, I guess. It all went downhill when I tried to take a step though. As soon as my foot lifted off the ground my other one gave out. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out, and sat back down. "Stupid legs." I muttered as I stared at the floor.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

"Hmm, well I'll try to fine a way up there somehow," I said, setting a determined look onto my face. It couldn't be that difficult, could it?

I'm thinking that she will be able to teleport and I'll make her realize it by accidentally teleporting to the roof, but I'm not sure. If anyone comes up with a better immortal thingy for her, then I might use that. I DON'T KNOW! *slams head against wall*

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm

While I thought I probably couldn't support both Cassidy and Red, I said, "Alright. Lean on me, I'll try to help you. Don't blame me if I drop you, though." I grinned to show I was joking.

I'm gonna go practice violin. Peace~
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Bye Death! *waves*

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Or you could have her only be able to teleport if she's been there before. *shrug* But that would work too.

Jasmine- "Well if you start falling just call and I'll catch you!" I said with a bit smile. I wouldn't let my buddy die by falling! I'd just run over, vamp speed and catch her! Hopefully... I hoped I was fast enough to catch her or close enough to hear her.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Either way, I'd have to die... -sigh-
And I really want to play Silent Hill! D:
Also, I might leave to practice my viola in a bit, too.

Kismet- I made a face that said why-would-you-even-do-that at the girl and withdrew my hand, sighing dramatically. “Well, I didn't mean to offend your highness.” I said, my voice laced with fake hurt. My grin almost immediately sprung back on my face as my three coffees were delivered, however. “So,” I started, sipping on one coffee and closing my netbook, “what are you doing here, Tory? Not hanging out with friends or something, just sitting in a cybercafe and being incredibly offended by myself?”
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Hmmm.. idk. I'm really bad at this XD

"Uh, okay? Not that I don't trust you or anything, because I'm sure that you would be able to catch me, but I hate doing stuff like that, I dunno. I guess I'll try it..."

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Cassidy: I looked at him, doubtful. There's no way that would work, I'd have to but pretty much all my weight on him. Which I didn't want to do. Besides staying here seemed like the better option. Less pain that way. But I didn't want to seem like a wimp, so I got to my feet again. Using Rowan this time to keep me up, I tried taking a step. I gasped in pain, but managed to stay on my feet.

Bye death

Tory: I rolled my eyes a bit. "Does it sound like I'm from here?" It was a rhetorical question, because the answer was obvious. "I guess I'm just unlucky that your the first person I've met." Well had a conversation with anyway. I picked up my drink, And sipped some. I should probably leave soon. Before I got more annoyed, which was definitely going to happen if I stayed and talked to him.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Jasmine- "Ya... Or if you want I could just take you up sometime. Shouldn't be hard. "Anyways, I'm probably boring you. Sorry. It's been a while since we talked huh? Ya.. Sorry for disappearing on you guys." I actually felt really bad about leaving. Even if I had to. I could have hone back. But I didn't.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Kismet- An amused smirk found it's way onto my face. “Well, aren't you Miss Moody,” I teased. Finishing off my first coffee and starting on my second, I glanced over the rim of the ceramic cup at my tablemate. “So, why are you here?” I inquired again, cupping the warm coffee between my hands.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:29 pm

"It's fine. You should just stop beating yourself up about it. It's all fine. And sure I'd really like to go up to the roof sometime. It sounds nice up there," I paused to smile reassuringly at her, "I'm sorta tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep now. See you and Kat in the morning!" I waved, and then exited to go to my room.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Tory: "That's none of your business." I guess it was uncommon for an English person to appear in America. I wasn't planning on staying though. But who knew how long I'd be here. Could be months, or just weeks. I guess it depended whether I found anything. Knowing my luck this would be a dead end. I sighed a bit and look down at the table.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 pm

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62690710/i-was-ready-to-take-on-the-world-until-i
Thought you might like that, Shiny x3

Jasmine- I waved back and since I didn't sleep I just grabbed my writing journal and went outside again. I sat on the porch again, wearing my Phoenix hoodie and writing in the journal. Stuff about what I was thinking and what I had done mostly.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 pm

LOL.

When I saw the link, I thought it was going to say 'took an arrow to the knee.'

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 pm

XDD
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Kismet- I nodded wisely. “Yes, it's none of my business. But if you really didn't want me to know, you'd be gone by now, wouldn't you?” I pointed out, my smile shrinking to a softer, upward tilt of the lips. “Judging from your face, I'd say you lost something, or maybe someone, and you're searching. Am I right?” I was pretty confident. Even without my powers as a Fate, I'd been watching humanity for... well, for a very long time. I'd picked up how to read people.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Tory: Wow, talk about hit the nail on the head. I had no idea how he guessed that, but I still wasn't going to talk about. "Like I said, it's none of your business." Then before he could ask anything else, I grabbed my bag and jacket and headed for the door. It'd been 13years, I just wanted to know whether she was alive or where she was. But I couldn't do that with people being nosy.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next