House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Bizarre
The Overlord of Darkness
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
midget
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 am

it's ok! I'm working on my story anyway, so I'll be poofy as well.

Hayden: I smiled a bit back. "You to, enjoy your lazy day. Love you to." After searching her face quickly, I turned and left. I tried convincing myself she'd be fine. Once I walked into my room, I got tackled into a hug. Laughing a little, I bent down and picked him up. Hugging him, and kissing his head. "Morning Toby! I didn't realise you were awake." By the looks of it he hadn't been up long though, so that wasn't too bad.

Toby: I grinned and hugged his neck. "Morning Haydie! Yup, I'm awake!" Otherwise I wouldn't of been able to hug him. Duh. Grown ups were silly sometimes. But at least it made me look smart.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 am

"Oh." Yeah, that made more sense than a dress up theme. "And yeah, usualy she's awake by now." I guess we shouldn't have made her stay up so late last night, but oh well, she could soend all day sleeping if she wanted to.

Vincent grinned and cupped Lilly's face with his hand, kissing her a little bit more before pulling away. "I love you, Lilly." He told her, gazing into her chocolate coloured eyes lovingly.

Once Hayden left, I let a couple tears slip loose and walked over to my picture of mom. I picked it up and held it close as I cried a bit more. I really missed her. I missed her, Shalua and Aeris too. Why did everyone close to me have to die?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am

and me no know what to put know...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:16 am

And me hungry :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 am

I think I'm just going to focus on my story, I've nearly finished the first chapter... Can't you get something to eat?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 am

Lilly: I smiled and looked in his crismon red eyes "I love you too,vincent" I placed my hand over his.I then Kissed him again,closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck.I loved him so much.I remember the first time we met just like it was yesterday. (yeah...um...I forgot XD) And our wedding.I was lucky enough to have him and my family,if it werent for him,i would have been lonely for a long time

Tifa: I grabbed a notebook from my nightstand and a pen,I sat up "Ok,what kind of colors? I believe we can only pick 2 colors" I wanted white and blue,and I knew where to get Blue roses.even though they didnt exsist in the world.But heaven has EVERYTHING that would be perfect.We can probly make a trip there for some things
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 am

There's a whole table of food in front of me and another table of food in the kitchen, it just requires effort to move to get it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

Lol XD
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:29 am

((Coincidence! Cloud wants white and blue too! XD))

Vincent smiled slightly and kissed Lilly back, pulling her closer to him before threading his clawed hand through her hair. The passion increased slightly but Vincent made sure that he didn't get carried away, afterall, it was morning, not nighttime.

"Uhhh... White and blue?" I liked blue, and we couldn't really use Tifa's eye color since it was brown, so why not use my eye color? Yeah, I know, lame, but I didn't know muc about weddings, so at least I was trying to come up with some ideas.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

Tifa: "how did you know what i was thinking? Thats the exact color I wanted.But we gotta get the blue roses from heaven then." I cant believe he wanted the same colors I wanted.Becides,Blue and white would look wonderful together.

Lilly: I leaned back,not that we were getting carried away,I just didnt want to slouch when I was kissing Vincent.My arms wrapped around his neck and one of my hands went in his hair.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am

Wait, Tifa wanted blue and white too? Coincidence. "I didn't know what you were thinking, I want blue and white too." I told Tifa as I sat up. "And ok, we'll make a trip to Heaven at some point. Now when are we going to have the wedding? And where?"

Vincent moved so that he was hovering over Lilly, his hair making a curtain around them. He the moved the kisses down to Lilly's neck for a short moment before kissing his wife on the lips again. Then he realised that things were going too far and he pulled away slowly, just smiling.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 am

Lilly: Looking up at him,I smiled,putting my hand on his cheek,brushing my thumb against his cheek gently. (GAH! Writers block D:)

Tifa: "Where...well,Maybe somwhere in heaven,or In a church-wait,why dont we have the wedding in that abandonded Church? We can fix it up." Having it there,would be great! it was beautiful!

If i poof i had to go.so short posts
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 am

Okies Britt!

Vincent smiled more, an affectionate look in his eyes, and then gave Lilly another quick kiss. "Are you going to get out of bed today?" Vincent asked Lilly as he placed a hand on top of hers. "Or are you planning on staying in bed all day?"

Fix up Aeris' church? But wouldn't that mean all the memories of Aeris would be lost too? Maybe... "I don't know..." I said to Tifa, rubbing the back of my neck a little. "The church is special, I don't want it to be fixed up..." But still, it would be nice to have the wedding there.

I have an addiction to sour cream :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 am

Tifa: "Exactly, (if tifa knew,then she said that aries would be happy since the got married in her church.if she didnt then...) so then we'll ust leave it the way it is,and just clean off some things?'" clean it off,that wouldnt hurt,would it?

Lilly: "Im planning to get out soon" I laughed "want me to get out now?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 am

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content