House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Toby: I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head. "I'm not grumpy! I'm just tired!" I turned and buried my head into yuffie's neck. "Can't I go back to sleep?" I begged. "Pleaseeee..."

Hayden: I came out the bathroom, wearing some baggy jeans and a White long sleeved top. "Fine, but you miss out on pancakes for breakfast." I said as I pushe my sleeves up. It was the only way to get him out of bed when he was like this. It did mean I now had to make pancakes, but oh well.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm

"Yup, no pancakes for Tobster if he goes back to bed. I put Toby back on the bed and started walking towards the door, smirking a little because I knew what Hauden's plan was. "I'll have tons and tons of chocolate on mine please Haydie."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Toby: I sat up. "chocolate pancakes!" This wasn't fair! I wanted pancakes, but I also wanted to go back to sleep. "You guys are mean." I climbed out of bed. Deciding I wanted the pancakes more.

Hayden: I laughed a little. "You won't be saying that when your eating chocolate pancakes." I messed up his hair a little. Then opened the door and let yuffie and Toby go out first.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yeah, you'll be like 'I love you guys! You're awesome!'" I laughed and walked out of the room. "Hey Toby, I'll race you downstairs! On your marks, get set, go!" I then started running towards the stairs as fast as possible.

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Toby: "Hey! No fair!" I started running after, knowing I didn't have a chance. But haydie stopped my. "Try the freeze spell I taught you." Inodded, and focused my attention on yuffie's back. Trying to remember the spell was hard, but I think I had it. I said it out loud, stumbling on some of the words. I laughed and ran over to yuffie. It sort of worked. One of her legs was frozen. "Oopsie!"

Hayden: I ran over to yuffie to. "Well it's better then your last attempt." he'd only managed to freeze 3 of my fingers last time.

Bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:19 pm

I glared at Hayden and whacked him around the head, not hard but enough to notice it. "That's what you get for telling your little brother to use magic against me." I told him before hopping forward - since only one leg was frozen, I could still hop. Then I tried hopping down the stairs, but my balance failed me and I fell down to the bottom. "Owwww! Ow ow ow!" I whined, in pain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am

I don't know what either of you look like...

Kersten- "Mmm..." I sorta murmured that sound, resting my head against his chest. "Ya.. I think that was more fun than last time.." He was starting to find my weak spots so that made it 10 times better. Plus, it was always more fun when you didn't have to control theme. They were more creative that way.. If you know what I mean..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am

((Jason: Huh? What d'you mean?))

Jason: I chuckled a little more and held Kersten close. "Well, it's going to get more and more fun each time." I winked flirtatiously, knowing that what I said was the truth. The more of her weak spots I found, the more fun this would become for her, as well as me. Besides, I had a couple tricks up my sleeves that I was sure Kersten would enjoy in the future Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am

I'm blind, Jason.. I've never seen either of you..

Kersten- "I hope so!" I giggled a bit and kissed his chest a few times, my lips barely touching his skin. We'd only get to do this a few more times then he'd be done for. Well, probably. But I think he'd get sick. I mean, he was cool and all but I dunno if he was that powerful or different.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am

((Jason: Oh... I didn't know that... *Rubs the back of his neck.* I guess that made the whole kissing your neck thing really awkward considering the fact that, for all you know, me and Jer could be really ugly guys. *Chuckles a little.*))

Jason: I grinned as Kersten kissed my chest. It felt really nice to have a girl kiss my chest, I dunno why, it just did. "Well, as long as you make it more fun for me each time, I'll make it more fun for you each time, deal?" I held out my hand for one of those negotiating handshakes and then chuckled and pulled it away, thinking that it would look stupid if we shook hands over fading with each other.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 am

Meh, I don't really care. I can sorta tell you're not. By how people talk to you. I know that sounds weird but whatever. (*Mort totally stole that line from a Covert Affairs* ^_^) And that's not what made it awkward. It was that I'm your guys' buddy and you were both kissing me... At the same time..

Kersten- I giggled a bit and gave him a kiss. "Deal." Then I sat up, slipping on my shirt then my pants. "So... That girl.. You think you have a chance with her?" Ya, I was coming back to that. Cause I needed to know if I had to find a new guy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am

((Jason: Oh... Well Jeremy was drunk and trying to steal my girl, and I wasn't going to punch a vampire, so... Yeah... I thought that maybe if I started kissing your neck too he'd back off a bit. *Shrugs.*))

Jason: "I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe. Hopefully. I mean, she's got a crush on this other guy, but I'm hoping she'd change her mind about it and have a crush on me instead. She did say there was a slight chance, so I'll just have to wait and see." I sighed a little and then stood up, putting my clothes back on, minus my shirt because I was in the mood to go and flirt with more girls and being topless always seemed to help.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 am

Brb
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 am

Kersten- "Well good luck with her." I'd have to stretch my wings soon. I could only keep htem hidden for so long. "She'll probably lighten up soon enough." Plus he was really flirty and would probably keep flirting with her. Unless she was somehow different. But who knows.

Ok.. But can you not next time ^_^' And what's Jeremy even doing? He still just in his room or something?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 am

((Jason: Ok, and I think so, I haven't seen him come out of his room since I dragged him in their.))

Jason: "Yeah, I hope she does. But until then I'm gonna go and flirt with some more girls, just in case anyone else seems interested." I headed over to my door and opened it, allowing Kersten to walk out first.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:13 am

Dane- I chuckled a bit and nodded. "Later baby." She had stuff to do and I had a promise of later so I was satisfied. I gave her a little wave then headed back outside. Cool. I'd get more Giselle time later! Maybe we'd do a bit more than we did last time..

Kersten- I shrugged and walked out in front of him. "Fair enough. See ya later, lover boy!" I giggled a bit then walked downstairs. Oh.. Dane was gone and Jeremy'd taken his place. Screw him.. I decided to go into town to buy some stuff or fly around or mess with some guys or something.

Jenna- After Jason had walked off I just leaned against the counter and smiled a bit. It was kinda nice having someone flirt with me. I mean, I bet he flirted with every girl he saw but it made me feel sorta special none-the-less. Not that I liked him.. He was just... Fun to be around.. And he didn't even know I was blind! I was almost glad about that because people treated me differently when they knew. So since he didn't know he'd just treat me like any other person and I was glad about that. That probably didn't make much sense did it? Oh well, emotions and stuff like that usually don't. I had lived long enough to know that. I put my still half filled mug of coffee in the sink then just started wondering though the halls, exploring in a way.

Zach- "Ok then." I turned to the person behind the counter. "We'll take six of both chocolate chip and sugar and then a couple of those," I said, pointing out which ones we wanted. Then I paid and headed for the door. We could walk and eat some cookies or something.

Jasmine- I'd sat there eating ice cream for a while before it finally sunk in. Tony wasn't coming back this time. I could feel it in my chest. He was gone... I shoved the tub of ice cream away and rested my head on my arms on the table and just started crying. Well, more like weeping quietly. I didn't want anyone to hear me. Well, I lived in a house of some of the people with the best hearing ever so I guess I just hoped they ignored it. I just wanted to be alone but I didn't want to move. The guy who'd helped me through some of the worst stuff in my life was just gone and he wasn't coming back. I was all alone all over again. First I had lost all my family and friends and now I was losing the guy I loved...

Jay- I laughed a bit. "Ya, she'd like that, huh? And imagine if we added chocolate sauce! Do you think she'd get hyper?" I laughed just trying to imagine Sapphira hyper. I'd seen her excited a few times but hyper? Nah, don't think so. So it would interesting to find out what would make her hyper and how she'd act.

Tanya- "I... I dunno." I looked down at my lap again, lettin my hair fall back into place. "I thought they weren't after me anymore. And maybe it's not even the drug dealers. Maybe it was some other people I pissed off." I gave a little shrug and drank more of the water. But I kept thinking about it. I was pretty sure no drug dealers were after me anymore.. But I'd made so many people angry.. It could be any of them.. So many people could be after me..

Onyx- "I dunno. I don't really do much with other people." Mostly I just sat in my room, writing. "What about you? Do you have any ideas?" I put away my bowl since I was done eating now. Then I just sat down again, twirling my fingers in my hair. I just let myself zone out a bit, though, as I waited for his answer.

Think I should go see if he's ok? *For some reason very worried about Jeremy. She probably thinks he might have drinken even more.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:26 am

((Jason: *Shrugs.* You can go and see him if you want. Want me to come with you?))

Jason: I smirked a little and then just walked around the mansion, hoping to run into a cute girl, just in case Jenna got together with the guy she loves and forgot all about me.

I rolled my eyes, though a smile remained on my face at the mention of me getting hyper, suspecting a plot forming in my husband and daughters' minds. "Very few things make me hyper, so good luck with that, you two." I chuckled, knowing that only syrup mae me hyper - as my parents unfortunately discovered when I was young - and I now refused to go near the gooey substance.

"Challenge accepted!" I giggled, deciding that, from now on, I'd searc for food that made mum hyper.

((Dad changed channels on a FFXIII-2 trailer. *Eyetwitch.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 am

ok i replied to zach and galian,idk what the hell happened *sigh*

i have to get the posts brb

Tifa: "good,not that bad" i commented then I made the waffels not lumpy or blob shaped in a way
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 am

They don't look as good as yours though." I frowned slightly. How do you make the waffels not as lumpy?" I needed to learn so much about cooking, I barely even knew the name of all the fruit and vegetables in the bar!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

Britt-21 wrote:HAI PEEPS! Very Happy

Aqua: She held his free hand "Ok,you pick where we go next" smiled

Tifa: "well,then you will be a trainee and ill be the boss,kay?" I giggled and kissed his cheek "you'll learn quickly"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 am

Darkess: she then changed back into lilly and lilly looked at gal "Im counting on you Galian."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 am

Tifa kissing my cheek made me smile again and I nodded my head. "Ok, boss." I laughed a little and kissed Tifa's cheek in return. "But my waffels are edible, right? The kids aren't gonna get food poisoning if they eat it?"

"Counting... On me?" No one had ever counted on the Galian beast before, and this kind of made him feel special, but what was Lilly counting on him for? Was she counting on him to behave? Or be a good father to the demon baby or something else?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 am

Tifa: "I was here,so they're fine" I smiled "No food poisoning"

Lilly: "Yes,take care of darkess when shes in her form,ok? And be a great father to the baby." smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am

I guess if you want to *shrugs then heads to Jeremy's room, knocking.* Hey Jer, you there?

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 am

"Ok, good." I smiled a little more before adding, "Now maybe we should go and wake up the kids."

Galian grinned a little, glad that Lilly wasn't mad at him for getting Darkess pregnant, and nodded his head. "Galian promise to be great boyfriend and father." He promised Lilly before allowing Vincent to take over again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next