House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

"I'm not," I said flatly, taking a bite out of my pancake, which I now realized was burnt horribly, "Have a bite of this pancake."

btw, Kitty I think you meant stunk not stun. Razz

@Time- duuuuuuuude.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

What? What did I do now?
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

................. I dunno but I like putting dots Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Nice language mr thugface. Real nice.

You are not thugface.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 pm

I smiled. "It's not soo bad..." I finished my breakfast and smiles again. "so I will shower and change out of my pjs and meet I on the arcade?"
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Imma gonna go. C yallz
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm

"Sure," I said, putting my dishes in the sink, "Let's go change."
Why surely you didn't assume that Anne was already dressed did you? xP

And no, I am not thugface, whomever that may be.

Bye, Time!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 pm

My dad just called me down into the basement to yell at me and stuff and pretty much say I was mean and stupid for saying Sarah should go to a different room. And he just kept saying I should know better. And I thought that my dad had said that she didn't have to if we didn't want her to. But now we have to let her sleep in the same room as us. And he kept saying I was a bad person and that I should've thought about how she felt before I said anything. And now I just want to be alone... But Rachel's still over so I can't
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

*huggles Mort* Sad

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Bye square!
*Hugs Mort too*
I snuck up to my room. I grabbed my grape crush tshirt and jeans. I grabbed undergarments and a few hair things. Then I walked into the bathroom. After a steaming hot shower I got my clothes on. I smiled and ran a brush through my hair. I began to braid it and sat down on my bed with my kindle reading Les miserables. Do not ask why. Anyways I felt a warn breAze from Outside ruffle my curtains on the French doors that were open going out to my patio. I finished with my hair when I heard a noise outside. "huh?" I went out on my patio to find the biggest surprise ever.
"hi Lanie"
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 pm

They have different rooms right? But they r next to each other.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

What does Anne do during this? Just be all 'oh yeah I'm cool, sitting in my room and shtuff?'

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

*shrugs* I'm getting used to hiding how I feel and the less I talk the less people can tell.
I sorta wanna rp to get my mind off of it though. New day for Greg and Onyx? Oh and Jasie's officially not doing anything in case anyone wants to rp with her. She could use some buddies.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm really sorry. I'm super tired right now. I'm just gonna collect my 'byes' and leave. *yawns* I know I know, I'm a terrible friend.. Sad

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

It's ok! See ya
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

"Javi?" I choked and dropped my hair brush. "but you were leaving! And not coming back..."
"I couldn't stay away." I smiled stepping closer to her.
I put down my kindle. "wwwwhhhy?" I blinked.
"a certain someone kept making me comeback."
"who?"
I leaned forward more, dropping my bag. "you." I kissed her.

Yeah but I may leave soon so no promises.

How old is jasmine?

Bye shiny!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 pm

S'not okay... ok I'm sorry Crying or Very sad

Bye peoples.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Bye!

Now to get Lanie out of this awkward situation.

my eyes widened. If this felt right to him, it didn't to me. I pulled back alarmed. "uh uh..."
Um... I just created one awkward situation didn't I. I looked down. What happened there? It seemed right! But then not... "Lanie?"
my face turned red. "uh..." I was still shocked.
"are you ok?" I asked
"uh yes no maybe so I don't know!" i exclaimed and sat down still wide eyed of my bed.

Last edited by KittytheCellist on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

13 Razz
And it's ok Shiny XD Don't feel bad about getting sleep!

Onyx- When I woke up I got up, taking a shower. My new scars were still red and healing. I made sure to wash them well so they didn't get infected. It would be bad if they did... It'd happened before. When I got out of the shower I dried out my hair then wrapped the towel around myself. I headed to my room and searched through my closet pulling out a dark purple long-sleeved shirt and some jeans. I slipped into them then put away the towel before heading downstairs.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Last postcsorry I was up all night last night on the car ride

I was downstairs, I was drinking some blood. In the kitchen. Humming. Lalala.

Tommy is thirteen. He has superpowers from his necklace. If you want to play him with jas you can. He is outside in a tree. Yeah

Ok. I gtg sleep. Bbt! Bai!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

She doesn't want a boyfriend. Just FYI. She just lost her last boyfriend.

La la la I don't feel like posting anything else since you just left.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Funny how I was kinda sad about this actually... Now I'm just hella pissed off that Alexis KNOWS how much that I like Gavin, and yet she still likes him. And the nerve of Gavin to like my best friend when he knows that I like him! What the hell bro?

LIFE. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm

((Love sucks. The end. Jason: Awww! That's cheating Jenna, you can only pick one person. *Sighs.* Fine, next question and you can only pick one guy; who looks sexier? Me or Jeremy?))

"It's fine, Nat." I reassured my girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her head. "I knew you were on a mission, so I didn't mind if you didn't call or something." Besides, if she called during a mission, she could've gotten hurt, I then there would've been a chance that she never returned...

"Hmmm... True." I admitted, snuggling into Tyler's warmth a little more. "But water's usually cold, right? And so's air, and they're both elements. So how do you explain your warmth when there's cold elements inside you too?" Ha! Even when sleepy and kinda being distracted by my boyfriend's bare chest I was smart!

Stevie: Hmm... The first person I met was a guy who was attempting to flirt or anything. This place was deffinately better than Bristol, but it was knd of weird for him to offer to carry my just - I wasn't used to it. "Uh, sure." I answered, handing him my acoustic guitar and bass guitar, both in their cases. "Just be careful with them. And thanks, Max." Oh, I should probably introduce myself since he mentioned his name. "I'm Stevie."

I nodded my head in agreement. "I think you should decide what the name will be, Lucy." I was adamant on the child being called Robyn, so the only way to solve this was to let Lucy decide.

I shook my head. "Nope, don't know a Sunny." I answered Patrick. "I'm more of a bookworm who sits quietly in the corner." Although sometimes this bookworm liked to let loose and have fun.

"That sounds like a great idea." I answered, walking out of my room and down the hall, into Hayden's room. I walked over to Toby's bed and smirked a little. 3... 2... 1! "Wakey wakey Toby!" I exclaimed loudly as I tickled the little guy.

"Okey dokies." Kiara smiled and got up, stepping over a still-sleeping Snowball and grabbing some clothes from her drawer. She then went into her bathroom to get changed.

I smiled slightly at how Kiara was doing things for herself nowadays and becoming a bit more independent before I walked out of the room, heading back down the hall towards the stairs, knowing that Lucy would follow.

I tried making the waffles the way Tifa was telling me to make them. It was going ok... Ish. Well, the waffles looked a little lumpy and were blob shaped, but I guess it was ok for a first attempt.

The Galian beast smiled and saluted. "Galian be a good boy to make Darrrkess happy." He told his girlfriend, returning her kiss waiting for her to transform into Lilly - he wasn't going to let Vincent take over first, just in case he wanted to have a go at Darkess for getting pregnant or something.

Once I had managed to track down Mandie, I asked her to look after the kids and she agreed. After thanking her, I grabbed Bex's acoustic guitar and my iPod and headed back downstairs again. I snuck into the kitchen and hid behind Giselle before kissing along her neck. "Boo." I chuckled before kissing her neck a couple more times. I knew that she didn't like it when I kissed her neck, but I loved the little giggling noise she made whenever I did it.

I nodded my head in agreement before continuing to eat my icecream. It brought back memories of when I had to go to the hospital during pregnancy, and Jay took me to an icecream parlor afterwards and I had a chocolate sundae. The memories made me beam a large smile.

I looked over to mum and giggled a little at the huge smile on her face. "I think chocolate icecream makes mum really happy." I commented. "Maybe we should give her chocolate icecream everyday!"

"You... You like me?" I thought she didn't! But she did... "Really?" I wasn't sure, I was kinda confused, but I hoped she did, because I was through with the confusion and constant rejection and, to be honest, I was through staying away from her.

Jason: When I unfaded with Kersten, I lay on my back with my arms folded behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. "Well, that was fun." I chuckled a little, then looked down at Kersten. "Did you enjoy it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Hayden: I chuckled, and grabbed some clean clothes before heading into the bathroom to change. 

Toby: I groaned, and tried to squirm out of her reach, whilst trying not to laugh. "Yuffieeeeeee..." It was too early. I wanted to go back to sleep. But yuffie was still tickling me. Why couldn't she wake me up normally?!

Sam: I grinned, wow... She looked beautiful. "That's... Perfect!" I went over to her and wrapped my arms round her, giving her a quick kiss. "Your perfect." 

Tonks: "Nice to meet you to." (DX writers block) 

Cassidy: I kept my eyes focused on the pup, I mean red. And pulled my knees to my chest. "My name might as well be red riding hood." The more I though about it the more I remembered. And I was pretty sure I was even wearing a red jacket that night. Making the resemblance more noticeable. Maybe me and red were more alike then I thought. Maybe I was meant to find her. I started stroking red again, waiting for Rowan reaction. He'd either start questioning me, since that statement didn't really tell him much. Or he'd sense my mood and drop it, he had a way of doing that sometimes. Did he really know me that well, or was it just obvious on my face. I wasn't that good at hiding my emotions, my dad used to call me his open book. I couldn't lie either, not convincingly anyway.

Eboni: After coming out the shower, I pulled on some joggy bottoms, and a plain black top. Leaving my hair down to dry, I sat at my desk and turned my laptop on.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm

"Geez someone's grumpy today!" I rolled my eyes at Toby and picked him up so that he had no way of going back to sleep - unless he was so tired he'd fall asleep in my arms. "It was Hayden yesterday andnow it's you. Is it, like, a Davies brothers thing or something?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next