House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Tony
Bizarre
Shiny
Shadowhunter
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am

I kissed Lucy back tenderly and then pulled away to nod my head. I was going to be a great dad this time, I was determined to be the best father I could possibly be.
((I has a wee bit of writer's block DX))

Kiara grinned and then thought things through for a moment. "So... Does this mean daddy planted the seed in mommy's tummy?"
((XD I just had to! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 am

Lucy:
i laugh a little at how innocent kiara was yes honey, he did i pull her onto my lap and the baby is growing on my tummy, right here i point at my stomach, even though it was still flat

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 am

Ya, I didn't expect you would. And be right back. I'm gonna see if I can get Jenna to come back. *jogs off*

Tara- "Hi!" I said with a giggle and waved up at the big person. He looked like Daddy! I mean, he wasn't a girl like me or Sissy or Mommy. He was a boy like Daddy. And he was big like Daddy! So he was like Daddy!

Jay- "Ya, lets." I said with a smile, walking inside with her. When we went up the stairs and into her room. I went in quietly in case she was still asleep. But when I turned on the lights both Taylor's and Tara's beds were empty. "Huh... She's not in here..." My brow furrowed a bit because if she wasn't in here where was she?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 am

]Kiara pressed her ear to mommy's tummy. After hearing nothing, she started trying to talk to the soon-to-be baby. "Hello! Can you here me, little brither or sister? Are you there?"

Chuckling slightly, I messed up Kiara's hair a little. "He or she can't hear you, princess. Not yet anyway." I informed my little girl. "Wait a couple months until the bump starts showing."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 am

Suzie Sylvester; I shook my head and snapped my fingers. In an instant, a plain white t-shirt appeared on the bare skin. "We went swimming. I don't think he expected to need a shirt."

Giselle Caldwell; "Okay.." I carried out that 'y' for another second. I knew that it was something important that he was thinking about. He just didn't want to tell me. "Anyways... We should all plan a family trip up to see your parents. Bex can come too, with her kid."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 am

Lucy:
ya honey, mommy is going to grow for a while ok? because the baby is growing

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 am

Mehhhhh...... Stomach ache.... Too much french toast I think DX
Hey Rae!

.... Creepy... Commercial... O.O
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 am

((Ok. *Smiles.*))

I chuckled a little and waved back. Y'know, Taylor's sister was kind of cute. In fact, both of Taylors sisters were cute, but kinda in different ways. But then again, babies were always cute. Hey! Imagine if me and Nathalie had a baby! When we were older, of course. Our baby would be awesome!

My eyes widened as I spotted that both Tara and Taylor's beds were empty. I was fine with Taylor's bed being empty, since I knew she was old enough to have freedom around the house, but Tara... She was just a baby! "M-Maybe she's in our room?" I suggested,the panic starting to show in my voice.

I snarled when the witch gave me a t-shirt using her wretched magic, but I didn't take it off because, regardless, I'd rather not be shirtless in front of the boy's girlfriend. "Don't expect me to thank you, because I wont." I told her, gesturing to the shirt.

"Kids." I corrected Giselle. "Bex's older son kind of somehow found his way here... But yeah we should see my parents again." I smiled slightly at the thought. Bex and my mum had been really close before Bex decided to leave to look after me, so they'd be really happy to see each other. Dad... Well, I don't know how he'd react to his little girl having kids, but hopefully he'd be ok with it.

"Awwww! But that means mommy will be hard to hug!" Kiara frowned and huggled mommy tighter.

"Well, I'm still here." I told Kiara with a small smile. "You can always hug me for the months in which you find it hard to hug your mother."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 am

Lucy:
yes you can hug your daddy! i smile at Kiara dont worry honey... you'll be able to hug me all you want when the baby is here

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 am

"Nuh uh." Kiara shook her head. "The baby will have your attention. But that's ok, I guess. The baby deserves attention!"

"You both deserve attention." I told Kiara. "Equal amounts of attention."
((Gah! I've got writers block! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:09 am

Lucy:
the baby wont have all of my attention honey! i promise... i hug her and kiss the top of her head becides, you can help me watch the baby if you want

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 am

"Okey dokies!" Kiara grinned.
((Stupid marching band outside our house is making me lose concentration! DX))

"Now, I think we should go and celebrate." I suggested before turning to Lucy. "If you're up for it, that is."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 am

Lucy:
i nod ya that sounds good... but no eggs or bacon i laugh slightly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 am

"Hmmm, well what do you two suggest we do?" I asked my two girls, pressing a kiss to both of their heads.

"Movie! We should watch a movie!" Kiara exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly.
((I think I give up. I'm suffering from really bad writer's block -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 am

well you wanna skip to something else?? i mean we have 6 more weeks for her to have the baby and do the fight thingy with Lilly... i'm just kinda like nervous that we wont get it done because its been like a few days just for this part lol

Lucy:
a movie sounds fun. what do you want to watch? something like tangled?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 am

Ok, we'll skip the boring, unimportant stuff. When should we skip to? It's your choice Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 am

idk... the next interesting thing would be when she start to get a bump... so then?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 am

Ok Very Happy And if you want, when Britt comes on we can skip to the fight. I dunno how we're gonna get Joe and Lucy to Heaven though, since Joe probably wont want to go XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 am

Oh wait, we can't because Lilly's at her concert -_- Me and Britt will try to get the concert over and done with ASAP, but there's stuff we want to do during the concert.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 am

Tara- "You're big!" I said with a laugh. "I'm small.." I tilted my head to the side, sort of confused. "Why are you big and I'm small?"

Jay- "Ya maybe.." I rubbed her arm a bit. "We'll find her. Don't worry. She can't have gotten far. She'll be fine!" Well, I hoped she would. I could tell she was worried and I was too but I wouldn't let it show. One of us needed to be calm. I led her to our room but when I opened the door I saw she wasn't in there either.

Sorry I'm slow
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 am

ok? can she come to earth? lol ok... i just want to finish this asap just so that when i leave after Blake is born she hasnt been pregnant for like 4 months in our time when i start to really come back on XD haha

Lucy:
i roll over in bed and groan quietly when i realize how bloated i feel today. its more than yesterday and even more than the day before . i really dont like this part of pregnancy, but theres nothing i can do about it. i turn onto my side and press a hand to my stomach. i quickly realize that my stomach has finally started to grow a little. i look down and roll up my shirt to look at my bare stomach

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 am

((Is Tanya back? Is Jenna with her?))

"Because I'm older. You'll get bigger when you're older." I told Taylor's little sister with a smile. Hmmm... I didn't even know her name. "So, what's your name, kiddo?"

My eyes widened further, and now I was in panicking mother mode. "She's not in here either! Where could she be?!" I didn't know where my little girl was and this was a huge mansion! I just hoped my 2 year old daughter was ok.

I heard Lucy groan next to me and then moved in the bed so I opened my eyes. Lucy was facing away from me, so I propped myself up on my elbow and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Good morning, honey." I grinned as I followed her gaze to the small baby bump which was forming. "How're you feeling today?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 am

Lucy:
alright... mostly bloated i roll onto my back and then so i'm facing him. i smile and take his hand and place it on the bump see bloated... i laugh slightly

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 am

I smiled as Lucy placed my hand on the bump and I gently brushed it with my thumb. "Well, I guess the bloated feeling comes with pregnancy, right?" I gave Lucy a gentle kiss. "Don't worry about it Lucy, just try to forget the bloated feeling." My hand remained on Lucy's stomach for a little while longer before it moved around Lucy's waist so that I was hugging her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 am

Lucy:
i skoot closer to him it does come with pregnancy, and i do want to forget it. i'll try i guess... i smile and kiss him gently as i pull my shirt back down into place

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next