House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 am

Patrick:
"Well, nice to meet you then, Jaylyn. I'm Patrick, but you can call me Pat. Now... why don't you come down here, so I can see your pretty face." He smirk/smiled and gestured to the empty spot next to him. He kept an eyebrow raised, and the smirk/smile on his face as he waved towards him.

Suzie:
"I really don't know... We could just hang out here." I say with a smile as I wrap my arms around Logan and lean my head against this shoulder. Being here, back at the mansion, and by Logan was nice. No one was here to interrupt us, and no more check ups. No more IV's and no more doctors. Just me and Logan. (:

Giselle:
I smile and rest my head against his shoulder. "Yes, I do know that I'm weird. Many of people have told me before. But weird is good, right?" Plus, if you like me, you have got to like my weirdness. Mostly because I'm always weird, and stuff. Like I'm gonna be weird right now. You know, being in Jeremy's arms was some sort of comforting. A sort of comforting that I didn't feel when I was with Dane. It was just....strange. Like all of this was meant to happen, even though it didn't seem like it.

*facepalm* Sorry it took so long. I got distracted.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 am

Jaylyn: she didnt keep her guard down,she jumped down )She has the same clothes as yuna in my picture but the shorts is alittle longer and without the hood and the thing on her hair )
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 am

I hugged Suzie back before saying. "Here's an idea, why don't you shower?" I chuckled and then added "I'm not being rude or anything, I just know you wanted a shower when you got came back."

"Yeah, weird is very good." My feet reached the sandy beach and I headed over to where Giselle's sutff and the beachball were before setting Giselle down, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Lol XD I've found my favourite cutscenes so far on youtube XD Including Rikku being a scaredy cat and annoying Auron with her fear XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

Riiide ze shoopuf? XD I love this guy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 am

Suzie:
"That's true. I just didn't wanna leave you all bored, or something. I'll be back in a bit, kay?" I give him a quick kiss on the cheek, before running upstairs and down to my room. I didn't wait for an answer, because I knew he probably wanted me to take a shower, just like I wanted to take one. I burst through the door, and take in a big whiff of my room's scent. Ahhh, vanilla. (: I grab a towel, and walk into the bathroom. I start the shower, and slip out of my clothes, and I'm in the shower, humming and showering.

Patrick:
He smiled upon seeing her as a whole instead of just her head. "Well, it's official. You're even more beautiful down here than up here."

Giselle:
I smile and grab my shorts, not bothering to dry off. We would be back at the mansion soon enough anyways. I slip them on, and put my flip flops back on too.

Writer's block :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 am

I stole Suzie's chair as I waited, looking at the book shelf that was nearby and reading the names of the books. There wasn't anything interesting though, so there was no point in reading any of them.

I picked Giselle up bridal style again and ran back to the mansion at vampire speed, smirking all the way there. It didn't take long and once I was at the door, I placed Giselle down. "After you m'lady." I said, changing my smirk into a charming smile as I held open the door.
((And now Giselle can remember whatever she forgot! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 am

Yess XD

Giselle:
"Thanks." I walk through the door, grabbing Jeremy's hand in the process, and pulling him behind me. I smile and stare down at the ground, and then I remembered something. Crap! I took off my dogtag necklace with my ring on it last night! Uhm... where is it, where is it, where is it... Oh! "Hey Jeremy, I forgot my necklace in your room. Can I go back and get it?" I turn back around to face him, a sweet smile, one that I do very well, on my lips.

Suzie:
I hop out of the shower, ringing out my hair with my towel over and over again. I grab another towel, and wrap it around my body. I walk out of the bathroom, a burst of steam pouring out of the doorway, and I grab some clothes, bring them back into the bathroom, and change into them. I brush through my wet hair.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 am

"Sure, it's fine." I replied, kissing Giselle's cheek. "I'll be in the kitchen." I headed into the kitchen to get some food, human food for once.

I continued waiting for Suzie.

((Sorry for short posts, I'm working on Jeremy talking about his past. XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Baby_j10

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Jeremy12

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Jeremy13

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am

Giselle:
I smile and rush up the stairs, trying to hurry. I run down the hall and slide to a stop in front of Jeremy's room. I walk inside calmly, and make my way over to his nightstand type thingy. I don't exactly remember where I put it though... Dang it. I search the top of the nightstand, not there. I sigh and look around the thing, thinking that it fell off. Nope. I pull open the little drawer at the top, and I find it! I take it out and smile, slipping it back on, and adjusting the dogtag and the ring. The ring was my engagement ring, that I don't wear on my hand anymore. It goes on my necklace. I look in the drawer, to see if I put anything else in it, and there at the top, is a picture of Jeremy, baby Jeremy. Aww, so cute :3. And he's with two people who, I think, are his parents. Actually, no. I don't think, I know. Wow...it's actually scary how much they look alike. I slip the picture in my pocket though, and close the drawer. I'll ask him about it later.

Suzie:
I get changed and everything, and rush back downstairs and straight over to Logan. "I'm back!" I say with a smile, kissing his cheek and sitting next to him.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 am

"Welcome back." I greeted Suzie with a smile, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her into a hug - I didn't really care about her hair getting my shirt wet. Suzie smelt really good now, I liked it.

I grabbed a donut and began eating it. Sugar, just what I needed, something sweet that wasn't blood.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Hee hee. Little Jer-bear :3

Giselle:

I run back down the hall, and the stairs. I walk past the kitchen, and backtrack when I spot Jeremy eating a donut. "I found it!" And I found something else :3. I smile and untuck it from my shirt, so it's on top of my shirt instead of under it. "You know, you have a lot of stuff in that drawer in your table by your bed." I slip my hands in my back pocket, and I feel the pictures in my right back pocket.

Suzie:
"Thanks, I feel very welcome." I smile and giggle a bit, hugging him back and burying my head slightly in his shirt.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 am

Me R Back! Very Happy lol 2 hour clothes shopping for the win! Over $100 dollars worth of clothes XD Ok, before you freak out on me it all looks super beautiful!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 am

((-_-... I shouldn't have saved that picture. The others, yes, but that one, no. Too late now Razz))

Oh shoot, that was were I kept the pictures of my parents... I hoped Giselle didn't notice, I'd rather not explain about them. "Really, I guess I'll have to tidy it up a bit soon." I said, acting casual whilst also trying to change the subject somehow.

"Mhmm." I ran my finger's through Suzie's wet hair which had lost it's curly-ness, for now anyway. It was weird to see it straight, I preferred it curly, but oh well, it'll become curly again when it dries. "So, do you wana watch a dvd or something?" That required hanging out here, which is what Suzie wanted to do... but then again, we had been watched movies all the time in the hospital. "Or how about playing a game - an easy game - on the wii?"

((Hey Mort Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 am

I don't think I'll be able to sneak on tonight, dad's on the laptop too which means he'll steal my internet -_- But don't worry, I've saved Jeremy talking about his parents ((It's huge :S)) so... yeah Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 am

Shello! XD

Suzie:
"You promise that it's an easy one?" I smile a bit and look at him, tilting my head. Last time he said it was easy, and I still failed. So, I guess that it depends on what your view of 'easy' is. I mean, Logan, he could probably play any video game. I, on the other hand, need a very easy game to play.

Giselle:
"Yeah, there was a lot of stuff in there. But," I pull out the picture of Jeremy as a baby, and I hold it up for him to see. "look how cute you are! Those picture's were funny." I smile and hand it to him. Aww baby Jeremy! Good thing that all baby pictures of me are back in Washington with my parents, plus there's a lot of gaps in my childhood. It was taken over by the whole angel thing, since I was eight. So, from eight to my now seventeen, there's a couple of missing points in my life.

Lol, okay Wolfie.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:45 am

Got to go, see ya tomorrow! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:47 am

Peace! See ya in the morning! Maybe :S If I can last that long.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry! Got distracted by Sims
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

XD Good job. I'm on the other RP, and so is linz and Tony if you would like to join us XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 am

hi sup
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 am