House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 am

*facepalm* Oops, fail

Nate- -.- I took the lamp. I wish to be six years older! Then I rubbed the lamp. The red flash sprung forth again and then I was 15! (I think it's 15...) I had longer hair then I used to but whatever. Other than that I was pretty much the same. Just a lot taller. Like, 3 inches taller than Taylor. Who's short now?
((I'll find a pic later))

Kersten- Nooo! I don't wanna! I cross my arms over my chest and make a pouty face. No bed!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 am

((I can't be bothered to find a pic XD))

"Oh come on, bedtime's fun." I told Kersten... But that look meant that she wasn't going to co-operate, so I just lifted her up and rested her over my shoulder. "Come on kiddo, sleep will be a good thing."

Taylor stared up at Nate with wide eyes. Wow! He looked so... - Gah, what was the word? Oh yeah, handsome - He looked so handsome as a teenager. "Wow." It wasn't meant to escape her mouth, but it did and Taylor blushed slightly. Nate's voice had even changed a bit! It was amazing! He was amazing. "Ummm... uhh..." Sheesh! If Taylor knew that an older Nate would make her act like a babbling idiot and make her shy, she would have done something about it, like learn how not to be shy around older guys! "You look really good." She managed to mutter in the end. It was just like when they went on their grown up date, she was acting like she had that day!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 am

Kersten- Nu uh! Put me down! I kept poking him, trying to annoy him into putting me down. Not fair!

Nate- Once I had finished seeing how I turned out I looked over at Taylor and stopped. She looked so much more.... grown-up! I guess I did too but she looked... beautiful! I heard her stuttering something and laughed a bit as I heard what she had said. Oh, Thanks. You look better than I do though! You look, like, beautiful! What was more than beautiful? Cause I didn't know... And Taylor was definitely it- whatever it was. Maybe I would ask Jay what girls liked to be called later.
The House of Immortality - Page 12 S1600%252520cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-362-596
But with brown cat ears and tail
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 am

((Wow wow wow wow wow! We get it Taylor -_- And on second thought's I'll try to find Taylor's picture.))

I sighed. "I'll only put you down if you promise to go to bed, deal?" Either way she was going to go to sleep before she went hyper.

The smile, and some courage, returned to Taylor when Nate called her beautiful. "Thanks." She thanked Nate, kissing his cheek gently. "So... What do teenagers do?" She wanted to do something teenagery to show off her new grown-up-ness.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 am

Kersten- I narrowed my eyes, scowling. Fine.

Nate- I don't know... Uhm... I know! Girls go shopping and guys play sports! I'd heard of something called Prom with all the pretty dresses and I tried to imagine Taylor in one of those dresses and I smiled really big.

brb
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 am

I placed Kersten on the ground and patted her head. "Cool cool, now lets go." I started heading upstairs.

Taylor frowned a little shopping. She hated shopping! But... It didn't have to be shopping for clothes, right? Maybe she could be a place that sells manga or something. She replaced the frown with a look of curiousity. "What sport are you going to play, Nate?" She asked. Tay had never actually seen Nate play sports, so she didn't know what he'd be good at.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 am

Nate- I dunno.... I could play soccer... Nah, that's boring. I could play basketball! I shrug. It could be fun. Or football! I laughed at the idea.

Kersten- I grumble when he pats my head then links my arms behind my back and rocks back and forth on the balls of my feet, trying to whistle before taking off and going outside. It was so cool at night!!!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 am

Taylor giggled at the thought of Nate playing football. He'd be in the funny outfit running around being tackled by guys. "I think you should play basketball." She advised. "You can use you tail as a 3rd arm!"

Shoot! Kersten ran off! I followed her scent, chasing after her "Kersten! Come back!" I called. Crap! If I lost one of Giselle's kids she'd fricking murder me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 am

Kersten- I laughed and kept running like it was a game of tag. Catch me if you can! I saw a swing set and went Oooo! Before jumping on it and trying to swing myself. But it wasn't working dangit! How did the people in the movies do it? I tried kicking my legs like they did but it still didn't work!

Nate- I laughed, imagining myself getting a basket with my tail. Ya and I'd have good balance cause I'm a cat and all! And I'm really quick! I playfully growl, batting a hand at her.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 am

Taylor giggled and lunge at Nate, pinning him to the floor. "Yeah, and you cant play football because you get easily tackled by a girl." She teased, biting his ear playfully and tugging on it a bit, but not enough for it to hurt.
((That probably looks so awkward and weird now they're older XD))

I finally caught up with Kersten who was playing on a swing set and picked her up so that she couldn't run off again. "Kersten Belle Caldwell, don't run off like that ever again." I said in a stern vice, completely serious. "It's dangerous out here alone and it would give both me and your mother a heart attack if anything were to happen to you. Do you understand?

The House of Immortality - Page 12 Older_10
Taylor now, only her ears and tail are still a golden-y colour, not blonde.
((I changed the eye colour, it was really tedious -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 am

Kersten- I tilt my head to the side, not understanding. Why is it danger us.

Nate- But I could tackle the girl back! I just don't want to! I smile at her and the tip of my tail kinda curls up like it did when I was happy then it uncurled and I moved it so the ends of out tails touched.
((XDD I now really want to draw that and make it look all romantic and stuff XDDD))
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 am

"It's dangerous because there's animals that could hurt you." I explained, not wanting to add people and freak her out too much. "And me and mummy don't want you to get hurt."

((Yay! Draw it! XD Yeah, draw it, draw it!))
Taylor looked down at their tails and blushed slightly before turning her attention back to Nate. "Yeah right." She retaliated. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, mr 'can't tackle Taylor'." She giggled and leaned down to kiss Nate gently, sneakily and subtly wrapping her tail around his a bit, which Taylor thought was the animal version of holding hands - she had seen cats and dogs do it in cartoons.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 am

You wanna know what I think wrapping tail means? I-
No. No I don't.

I shall! Might be hardish but I shall!
Nate- I chuckled before kissing her back. But while doing so I put my foot behind her leg, pulling it forward and making her fall. When she was down on the ground I pinned her arms down so she couldn't move them and smirked at her. Told you I could pin you.
I think you should draw that
*facepalm* Though it would look kinda weird now that they're older...

Kersten- Oh... Ok. I frown. That's not any fun! And it looks so cool at night! And I never get to go out there?! Not fair... Fine. If I go bed I get a piggyback ride up! I smile smugly at my awesome negotiating skills.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 am

May be slow, getting ready for the party.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

kk!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Fine fine fine, you can pin a girl." Even though she was used to playfighting with Nate, something was different this time. Her heart was beating rapidly at the fact that Nate was pinning her to the ground, but she didn't know why. A teenage thing perhaps?
((Jeremy told me to put that -_- It's true though! If a girl's pinned down by a guy, her heartbeat increases due to l- Shut up!!!))

"Ok then." I placed Kersten on my shoulders and gave her a piggyback towards the mansion, going at a human jogging paced.

Having a jean crisis! Gah!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:49 am

Kersten- I giggle and pat his head. Has anyone ever told you you're like a doggy?! I laugh. This is fun!
((And what exactly is fun Kersten
Riding Jeremy...
*snickers*
*facepalm* Get. Him. Out. Of. My. Head!!!!

Nate- My smirk turned into just a smile. She was really pretty from this angle! Well, she was pretty from any angle really... I kinda just hovered there for a while before kissing her gently on the lips and letting go of her arms. Instead I placed my hands on the floor on either side of her. So I didn't fall on her, ya know? That would be weird...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

((Dude! That's gross! She just a kid!))

I sighed, remembering that little girl - Jill was it? - who had called me doggy. "Yeah, I've been told that a few times." I answered, opening the door to the mansion. "Watch your head." I warned Kersten.

Taylor's eyes automatically shut and she kissed Nate back wrapping her arms around his neck. Once the kiss was over she pulled back and said "I love you Nate."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:04 am

DDDDX Make him go away!
Way to be nice people >.>
I don't get it...
Good.

Kersten- I ducked just in time. It would've really hurt if I had hit my head... Can daddy teach me how to make the pretty sounds when I get older?

Nate- I love you too, Taylor. I smiled faintly and kissed her cheek before getting up and offering my hand down to her. Once she had taken it and gotten up a gave her a quick half hug. Should we go back now?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 am

"You mean like singing, like me and mummy did earlier?" I asked. "Sure, it's pretty easy anyway."

((I want to use a tokyo mew mew quote! It's a bit too late for that, the lovey dovey bit's over. Maybe tomorrow. Awww D: *Sighs* Ok))

Taylor nodded and took hold of Nate's hand. "Yeah, let's go." She said before walking up the stairs to the old abandoned room. "I wonder what mummy an- mum and dad, will think of us being all grown up. They might not even recognise us." Tay giggled at the thought of Sapphira and Jay's confused faces.

((Brb, I'm gonna walk down the road and see if my friend would like a lift to the party Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:14 am

Nate- I laugh a bit, That would be funny! We'd be all like hi! And they'd be all like.... Who're you! But they might recognize us.. Or at least they would be able to tell who you are because of your voice! It didn't change all that much.

Kersten- I shake my head. With the string thingy. I do the strummy motions I had seen daddy do. His stringy thing sounded awesome!

I'm trying to figure out how to draw this without making it look like Nate's grabbing her butt... (I can't say that without laughing XD))
Why-
*shoves Jeff off a cliff*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 am

Taylor nodded in agreement. "True, but yours has changed a lot. What happened? Is it meant to do that?" She kind of missed Nate's young voice, but this new voice sounded cool too.

"Oh! The guitar!" I grinned kind of smugly, Kersten wanted to be a guitarist like me. "I'd love to teach you how to play the guitar." I told her with a smile as we walked up the stairs. "But it's not easy, so you'll just have to take it a step at a time."

((My friend isn't home... and we have about 30mins until we have to go to the party -_-

Lol XD W-Why is Nate grabbing my butt?! Nevermind... Hang on a second, why are you orange?! I'm fed up of pink! Pink is yucky... And Nate's colour is orange :3 *rolls eyes* Whatever))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 am

Nate- I'm not sure... I think it is... [b[I thought my new voice sounded awesomer than my old one cause it was deeper and more grown up and stuff.[/b]

Kersten- Yay! It'll be so much fun! And then I'll be a rockstar like Daddy! And I can make new pretty noises no one else's made before! What did daddy call them? Oh ya, songs!

Brb, getting my breakfast and bringing it to the computer lol

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

I should probably disappear anywho, my friends coming in a minute. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 am

see ya!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin