House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Shiny
Bizarre
Tony
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Meow=^.^=
14 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Pudding lol. Oh sht I just remembered I have the I am thing tomorrow. EStoy nerviosa.

Ya know what u do feu? U lean on us. Sparkly and death and ogirl and ahoj. You tell us everything. Let us be your therapists.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Bye Tony!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Drysden- After getting out of the room I stayed in wolf form. I walked around the mansion, my yellow eyes glared and shining in the artificial light. I was looking for a fight. I wanted to go head to head with someone else! Preferably a vampire or another werewolf. Humans just didn't put up enough of a fight!

Tara- I smiled really big when Mommy said Sissy was gonna be my room buddy and clapped a bit. "Did you hear that Shami? Tay-Tay gonna be our room buddy! And I'll have a big girl bed!" I bounced a bit in the crib, excited about being more grown up.

Zach- Note to self: Don't make Aqua a cake. Just buy one. Because I don't want to mess up and have her be mad at me.. "Ya, you're right. I was just stupid to think that!" I looked down a bit so my hair fell in front of my face.

Jasmine- "Ya.." I cuddled up on Tony more. You know, he was actually kinda comfy! I pressed a kiss to his jaw real quick before letting out a little yawn. "Somethin' like that..." Today'd sorta been an emotional roller coaster ride and now I was sorta worn out... Going from thinking Tony would dump me to all but making out on a couch.. Ya... But I'd liked it all the same. Cause he loved me even though I had a lot of downfall like my depression and stuff... He loved me anyways! And he actually helped me get through the worst of my days!

Jay- I chuckled a bit at Tara's antics and nodded a bit. "Yes you will. We're gonna make it for you and move you in today." I said, a smile playing across my lips. How could you not love my little girl's face when it was all lit up and happy like that?

Tanya- Once the girl was gone I just shook my head a bit, going outside and leaning against the banister on the porch and watching the forest. What did I expect to happen anyways? Some vampire to come sweep me away? My sister to come back? Tristan to come back? I don't think any of those were gonna happen...

Teddy- I was in the living room, sitting on the couch. I'd seen Dayna go into the kitchen earlier and when I looked over I saw that she was now talking to some guy. Not the wolf and not Jeremy... Must be her boyfriend. I hoped she was telling him about her situation! And that he took it well... Dayna was strong but it would just destroy her if he left her.

I don't want to tell you everything though.. Because I feel bad about it... Or ashamed... And I don't want you guys to share the burden. It doesn't seem fair to you..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Pudding... Anyways, if hope and believing it was helping helped you be happier, then maybe it will help again. Don't just give up. It was working! BELIEVE! Like Ms. Barry always said *nods*

Life's not FAIR! Tell us everything!!! We want to help!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Meeeep!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

What about her?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Making an all charrie post. Might poof. Peace.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

I am thing tomorrow! Meeep! *hides*

Feu. If you were a burden, would we hang out with u? You are not a burden. This stress is just your cross to bare and we are willing to help you carry it. In the words of montgomery "for us there is no victories. There is only battles. And... Then you find your place to make your stand. And if you are lucky, you will find others that are willing to stand with you..." or some thing like that.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Fine.. if you want to know stuff here goes.
Sometimes I hurt myself cause I think I deserve to hurt. Or that if I punish myself then no one else will punish me.
I don't feel accepted at home and I want to run away a lot of the time.
I pack my stuff sometime so that if I die my parents won't have to.
I've thought of making a run-away kit before.
Sometimes I stand on the porch trying to remember the way to your guys' houses to figure out if I want to just walk there.
For the longest time I didn't think of me biting/scratching myself as masochism but I do it all the time
Part of me wants so much for someone to tell me to tell the truth when I say I'm fine
Part of me wants to shut you all out and stop talking to you because I don't deserve to have friends or because I don't want you to suffer over something only I should suffer over
I would probably be dead right now if it weren't for this rp
I spend all my time away from my family because I don't want to be around their teasing and nagging
I'm sick of trying
I'm scared of school and am suicidal about some of my classes sometimes
I carry my exacto-knife with me everywhere
I'm so lost sometime that I wonder why I even try.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Not making an all charrie post cuz it takes way too much damn time! And I have to be here. Mort, I only make empty promises. I'm not nice to any of you guys, I wonder why you hang around me most of the time. I am influenced by your moods, and feel like a follower and that I can never be myself. I wonder why I was even created if I can't do anything. What was wrong with me that I had to be sent to an orphanage. If my real parents even want me back. I cried when ms. niles played that one vid about china last yr. and I hate myself for it. cuz I am nothing but a phony and I don't know what to do either. We're all friends. We will keep each other strong even in our darkest moments. I'm even crying as I write this. Shut up, self. You just shut up. I don't want to deal with you...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry for major grammar issues. I tend to do that...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm crying too. Because I'm scared that whenever I let people see me that it'll make them hate me... And you're not a screw up. You're like my sister. We're like, in sync... Ya... *slight smile* But just cause your mom or sister say you're stupid, you're not, okay? You're really smart! Your mom's stupid if she thinks you're stupid!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 pm

They never said I'm stupid. They just think that I'm bad at time management. I have to do 5 phone calls and 1 1/2 journals by tomorrow... We would never hate you. You're one of my best friends. Don't ever believe that we would ever hate you. And I hope I'm speaking for everybody else as well.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Okay Bright. This is gonna be a late post, only ecause I have a lot to say.

First off, there's a REASON you're on this planet. NO ONE was put here for no darn reason. It may not seem like it right now, but give it a little time and you'll figure it out. Second, someday you'll make a fucking amazing therapist, because you know what? I would much rather go to a therapist that knows her stuff, then one that has had a perfect life. Three, you were the one that made me determined to become a nicer person. I used to put people down. I used to act like I was better than some people, but then I saw how these things made you feel, and I felt horrible. I couldn't believe that I was just like those jerks that you were talking about.

You just have to make it through life, until you're 18. Then you can move as far away as you would like from your dad. You don't have to ever talk to him again, if that's what you wish. Maybe one day in the future, you'll be able to re-connect with him, but until you can move out, just stay strong.

Trust me when I say that you're going to be a famous author one day. Your writing is amazing, and I could never write anything like that.

Fuck the other "popular" kids at school. Odds are, they won't get anywhere in life with their attitudes.

And last, but not least, NO ONE deserves pain. Just because you think you deserve it, doesnt mean you really do.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

We've all got major problems that we hide from people, but the best part about this roleplay is that no matter how big the problems are, we all support each other and try to make each other happier.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah we're all together on this. Never believe for a moment that you're worthless. Hope always shines through. Always believe in it. That's what I do. And I haven't died yet... I guess it helps having such good friends. And don't hate the happy people. Just strive to be like them. Happy. Wow I'm so bossy. I'll just shut up now, since no really cares what I have to say.

Man 'Broken' seems to really go with the mood. I'm listening to it on repeat...

Last edited by Sparkly Shiny on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Nicely said Rae!

And 'Broken'?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

A song by lifehouse.. It's pretty much my theme song
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

You can tell that we all support each other, because my problems are so much stupider than anyone else's, and you guys still help me!

Now, that's friends, right there.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Broken by Lighthouse

I'm so late to the party....

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

And I might not comment on what you guys say specifically cause I can barely form any coherent thoughts at all...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 pm

It's fine. I tend to talk more to myself anyways. That's why I make charries. So I have someone to talk to when I'm talking to myself.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Ohhh! And Rae's right, we're all friends Smile True friends (and now I've got Hannah Montana in my head -_-...).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Probably not me though... I'm just some n00b..

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Great. So do I, Wolfie. -_-

And it's okay Bright, *huggles*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content