House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
LeFeuDeMort
Meggie
midget
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 am

Okies, skip to the end of the movie then (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:00 am

im sad now...lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 am

Vincent's not dead, there's a clip after the awesome song and credits to prove it! Tolr yo the game was easy! Anyway, sorry for the poof, major internet malfunction.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 am

Cloe- It was the end of the movie and everybody else was leaving, but I just sat there still, wondering what shadow was thinking.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 am

i just finihed watching it lol

shadow: "that was awesome cloe! i love it"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 am

Cloe- I raise my eyebrows slightly. "So I'm guessing yoou liked it..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 am

Hee hee! "Not that I mind, though."

I just fought the aerial troops whilst my internet was failing. I hate things that attack from the sky -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:07 am

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

Abby shook her head and gave her Mommy an innocent smile. She wasn't going to bite Mommy this time. Besides, now that Daddy had fed her, she wasn't hungry anymore, so there was no need to bite her.

I walked downstairs and back into the kitchen, stopping in my tracks and grinning when I saw Giselle giving Abby a little talk about how biting her was bad. Abby had just smiled innocently and shook her head which caused me to chuckle a little and I decided that I'd just continue watching, kind of finding this funny in some weird way.

I woke up the next morning, still in the chair next to Suzie's hospital bed. How I was able to sleep I didn't know, but it deffinately didn't relax me at all, so I didn't see the point behind my nap. There was a blanket lying across my legs that wasn't on me when I drifted off. The nurses probably took pity on me, the guy with tear tracks lining his cheek, who's girlfriend was in a self-induced coma... I looked oclver to Suzie and sighed, unable to cry yet because I had used up all my tears yesterday - though I was pretty sure I'd gain more tears by the end of the day. She still looked lifeless and was still hooked up to all those machines, but at least she was alive, right?... But I really wanted her to be awake, and talking to me about how she sucks at video games and how she's learnt some cool new spells and my 'flippy' hair which she loved. I wanted her to kiss me and I wanted to feel her arms wrap around my waist. But most importantly, I wanted to see her smile. Suzie's smile was the most precious thing in my world...

Grinning wildly, I nodded and got off of Hayden, excited about going to Da Chao without Toby, kind of on a date. "Yeah, lets go!" I was already heading towards the door before Hayden had even stood up.

"I love you too Lucy." I replied, placing a hand under her chin and tilting up her head so the I could kiss her. When I pulled away from the kiss I added. "A lot."

Since guy had come and and Sierra had stormed out, Denzel looked a little down. I would've asked him what was wrong, but I wasn't sure whether my advice would be good or not. Instead I gestured for Tifa to go and talk to him, giving her a small pleading look. I would deal with the next time one of the kids were upset.

Vincent smiled down at his little girl and messed up her hair slightly. "I'm glad you're friends with them." Vincent watched as Blade went upstairs and sighed. He was acting so distant lately. "Should I go up and talk to him?" He asked Lilly.

Once I saw the boys coming through the forest, I closed my eyes and muttered a spell, putting the barrier around most of the secret garden except where Jay had made it rain -and hopefully the rain would put the gang members off of trying to hurt Taylor and her friend.

When I saw the boys coming, I held on to Kyle, hiding behind him a little. "Don't do something stupid Kyle." I warned him, being serious for once. "Don't try to fight them, let mum and dad deal with it."

I smiled a little as Nathalie copied what I said and then spotted the camera. Tangling our fingers together, I walked into the shop with Nathalie and started looking around for a good camera that I could buy.

"Yeah, it was annoying not know so.. Yeah, don't do it again." But now I knew he liked me, and I think he knew I liked him... So... Were me and Tyler a couple now? I didn't know, so I decided that I'd wait for him to ask me out.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:08 am

shadow:nodded

me and lil got annoyed of lucresia saying 'im so sorry' LIKE IN EVERY CLIP!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

Kyle- "I wasn't planning on fighting," For once. I smiled at Taylor.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

Oh great.Mum and dad are arguing again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

Lilly: "Hes like you,Vincent.He always has a serious face on like you do.He goes out by himself and trains.Even though your not his real dad,hes just like you.A second you."

Jessie: "i wanna be like daddy too!" she giggled and skipped out.

lilly: "And jessie would be next.She would make a good girl version of you.If she were alittle less hyper."

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

Yeah, she's really annoying -_- Plus, she chose Hojo over Vincent just because of his dad's death! WTF?! Ugly, geeky Hojo over sexy, manly, short-haired Turk Vincent?! I wouldn't call myself sexy...

And I've just noticed that my post is missing people! I'll go and fix it.

"Good, because you'd kind of be outnumbered." I gave Kyle's hand a squeeze as the gang members approached.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 am

Vincent shook his head. "I don't want the kids to be like me. I want them to stay full of energy forever."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 am

Kyle- I smiled and squeeze her hand back. 'Your dead meat Kyle, and so's that mutt!' Ryan screamed at me.

Cloe- SMiled.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 am

I growled threateningly at Ryan, watching as the rain Dad had casted soaked through his clothes.

I was a little surprised by Taylor's growl, but quickly regained my focus, knowing that if I didn't, the shield would come down.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 am

Kyle- 'I'll get you for this Kyle!' Ryan said as he slowly started walking away. 'You better sleep with one eye open mate!' He said and then left. I was rather shocked, that wasn't the Ryan I remembered, he used to like me a hell of a lot better, well, he never really liked me, but he didn't use to want to kill me. God I knew I shouldn't of punched him in the face! By doing that he's gonna try and get me and Taylor back, this is all my fault...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 am

I smirked a little, but didn't bring my shield down, just in case. "He wont be able to lay a finger on either of you." I told Taylor and Kyle, who were holding hands - I think I missed something . "Not while Jay and I are here."

I nodded a thanks to mum and dad and then looked up at Kyle. "Are you ok, Kyle?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:32 am

xD lol Sapphira

Kyle- I smiled again. "Yeah I'm fine, you're OK right?" I asked her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 am

"I'm fine. Really fine." I giggled and stretched up to give Kyle a kiss.
((And for comedy reasons, I'll put Sapphira's post in a min, once Kyle starts kissing Taylor back XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 am

Oh god lol

Kyle- That was a bit unexpected, and I kissed her back, I'd forgotten her parents were there. Ooops. Big mistake...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 am

Didnt i call you sexy a long time ago?

I THOUGHT SHE KISSED HIM! I WAS LIKE "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" XD

Lilly: "is that bad?" she looked at him,leaning on the counter and her brown eyes shining from the ligh, "Even thought you have so many sins that you cant or didnt forgive...Your no different"

Tifa: Sighed "Go talk to him,man to man,or man to boy..or father to son...However it is." she gigled slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 am

((Yes, but... I don't see myself as sexy... BUT YOU SO ARE!))

Oh boy. In front of her parents? Really Taylor and Kyle? I cleared my throat and, once I had caught their attention, raised an eyebrow at them. "Is it too much to ask that you two go somewhere more private to kiss?"

I blushed a little when I realised that mum had been watching usand lowered my head a little so that no one could see the blush. "Sorry mum, sorry dad." I began shuffling away towards the edge of the secret garden, dragging Kyle with me.

Vincent sighed and nodded, using it as both a partial agreement to Lilly's words and an 'ok' to Jessie's suggestion. Giving Lilly a quick kissing and kissing Jessie's head, he went upstairs and tapped gently on Blade's bedroom door.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am

Kyle- "Sorry mam." I apologise as I'm dragged away by Taylor.

Sierra- I felt really bad now, I'd left him just like that... Maybe I should go back... Now, Jackson'll still be there.... Probably. I sighed and layed back on my bed unsure of what to do.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 am

um wolfy....jessie left and it was tifa sying about the man to man thing.....XD

Lilly: she cleaned off the table and pushed the chairs in,she got the mail and the money for the two dragons,since they had the rare elements here and they were both dragons we got 100,000...50,000 for us,and 50,000 for tifa and cloud (Right? I didnt go to school so im like...math dead).She Smiled and took the 50,000 for Cloud and Tifa and put it in a envelope and slid it into her jeans pocket.Holding it tll they get there.

I will rip all your clothing off and leave just your underwear....and Me,Wolfy,And maybe Yuffie will prove that you are!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next