House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 5 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 am

((Sorry for the delay. Coughing fits are so fun!))

"Well then may-b-be next time you should sh-shut the fuck up bef-fore you say shit like that!" I shouted out before sobbing into my knees again. I just wanted her to go away, I just wanted to be left alone so that I could cry it out and then drink away the memories of this conversation. I was just done. With everything. I just wished Holland hadn't died so that we could have lived out our lives together. She died way too soon. But Minx kept speaking, going on about how she realized that she had to make a new life with someone else, and that broke me even more. "H-How do I-? N-No one else can f-fucking deal with m-me; how am I-I meant to move on fr-om the one person tha-that could?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:13 am

I couldnt help but smile at her last words "Hey, I'm dealing with you right now. Not that you're a burden or anything like that. You're just one of the rare people who need that one person to just cool you down with just a glance. There are many people like that out in the real world. I ran into a few. You'd be very surprised what they'd do for their girlfriend. Your Fiancee was only one of the many people who are out there." Just had to make her happy and feel better. That's all I wanted to do "Think about it abby, if you were to sit here and let time pass you by, you might miss that chance to find that one person who can be the fire to your ice, or the water to your flames..Or however you want to see it. But you know what I mean."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Minx really didn't know how to shut up. What made it worse was that, deep down, I realised that she had a point. I mean, there had to be others like Holland out there, right? But where were they, and would they even like me? Would Holland even forgive me if I moved on? I didn't want to move on, but maybe it'd be for the best. I don't know, I just didn't know what to do anymore. Heaving a sigh and raking my fingers through my hair, I started trying to tidy up my room, then wiped away my tears. After I was pretty sure that my appearance didn't look too horrid, I reluctantly opened the door and peeked out at Minx. "You're forgiven, ok? Just... I want to be left alone. Please." I just needed time to think...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:26 am

Minx understood when a girl really wanted to be alone when she was upset. And the look on her face said it all -not that it bothered her- and she nodded "Of course." with that she smiled softly at the young vampire-angel hybrid and walked away, going back to the kitchen "Well I sorted out what I could." Sitting on the stool, she took the beer and looked at the bottle "I see that she really is..broken. As in upset and all." her eyes moved over to Nathaniel "She does need a little more time. Let her organize everything in her mind and heart. Hopefully she'll get up to her feet in no time."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Minx returned eventually and it seemed as if she had only been semi-successful, at least, that's what it sounded like. I sighed and nodded my head in understanding. "Her partner meant a lot to her, a heck of a lot, and Abby already has a lot of mental issues so I guess losing Holland was the final straw for her." I tried explaining, finishing off my beer. "I wish there was more that I could do but unfortunately I can't heal the mind, only the body." Abby was just going to have to try to recover by herself, I was merely here to make sure she didn't do anything too detrimental to herself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 am

(YOU"RE ALIVE!)

"Well, i'm sure she'll get through this. I gave her words of encouragement that possibly gave her a lift with her emotions." looking at the beer, she didnt even bother taking another sip from it as if there was something wrong with the beer. "We'll see what happens, Nathaniel." her eyes moved back to the young boy and she gave him a soft smile "Keep her safe with all your power, alright? I hate to see another person with a broken heart."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:23 am

Minx asked me to look after Abby with all my power and it seemed like such an obvious thing to do that for a moment the request took me aback. I quickly recovered, though and nodded my head in understanding. "It is my sworn duty as an Angel to protect her, Miss Minx." I explained with a gentle smile. "I'm not going to let anything else happen to Abby; she deserves to find happiness again." But it wouldn't be easy, and I was just one guy. Abby needed social support, and one guy wasn't enough social support, yet I couldn't exactly force her to make friends, nor could I force her to return to therapy or start taking her medication again. This was all just so complicated.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:37 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I read the article, raising my eyebrows at the picture and what the words said. So this was supposedly a place for the supernatural creatures of the world? "Huh. Interesting..." I doubted I belonged here, though - I'd only cause chaos in this supposedly-peaceful place - so I'd still have to leave eventually, but at least we weren't trespassing... Kind of... "Ok, so we're not committing a crime, that's good." I responded, handing the article back to Juliet. "I guess you're going to stay here then, huh? I mean, you're clearly supernatural, what with your shapeshifting stuff so... Yeah... Maybe this could be a great place for you to stay." I smiled a little at her, ruffling my hair.

I nodded, a smile starting to grow, despite the slightly guilty feelings I felt for tricking him into thinking we were trespassing. "I mean yeah, I've been looking for this place for a while now, I'm just glad I finally found it." I might be able to start getting my life together. Find something I'm good at and make a career out of it if I could. "What about you?" I regretted that immediately, I highly doubted he'd want to be around people who Calvador could be able to hurt. I bit my lip as I held my breath, wishing I hadn't said anything about it. He was reluctant to even come near me most of the time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:41 am

Britt-21 wrote:"I did tell you I would try it. All I did was stand on it." if I kept my end of the deal then he would keep his. Which is what I wanted so, I got right back on the skateboard and tried to get balanced. Once I did, I tried to push myself just a little but it seemed my one leg pushed the board foward instead of bringing my body and I fell right off and onto my butt "Ow!" I yelled before just laying there now "That hurt.." I said with a sigh and looked at Tai

I couldn't help but laugh at her attempt, it wasn't as bad as it could have been though. I walked over to her, not caring where the makeshift board went for now. I reached a hand out of her, wanting to at least help her up. "Well, it wasn't as bad as my first attempt, I can promise you that." I was far too eager to get moving and nearly broke something. I'm surprised I didn't actually, it did leave one hell of a bruise though! My only problem now was that I couldn't back down from going to this club with her. It might be good, you never know.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Minx asked me to look after Abby with all my power and it seemed like such an obvious thing to do that for a moment the request took me aback. I quickly recovered, though and nodded my head in understanding. "It is my sworn duty as an Angel to protect her, Miss Minx." I explained with a gentle smile. "I'm not going to let anything else happen to Abby; she deserves to find happiness again." But it wouldn't be easy, and I was just one guy. Abby needed social support, and one guy wasn't enough social support, yet I couldn't exactly force her to make friends, nor could I force her to return to therapy or start taking her medication again. This was all just so complicated.

Minx nodded gently "I'm glad you have that mentality. Not many people think that way." mostly selfish people thought that way and Minx absolutely hated it with all her guts. "Hopefully she comes out of her shell soon and she'll be out in the world again meeting new people." Nathaniel truely was an angel. He had such an innocent appearance but quite blessed with the looks he was given. Though, thinking about it now, Minx shouldnt have flirted with an angel. They were beings that were too pure for someone like herself anyway. No matter, her thoughts didnt express on her face so nothing had been spotted.

Scampi wrote:I couldn't help but laugh at her attempt, it wasn't as bad as it could have been though. I walked over to her, not caring where the makeshift board went for now. I reached a hand out of her, wanting to at least help her up. "Well, it wasn't as bad as my first attempt, I can promise you that." I was far too eager to get moving and nearly broke something. I'm surprised I didn't actually, it did leave one hell of a bruise though! My only problem now was that I couldn't back down from going to this club with her. It might be good, you never know.

As he laughed at my fail at trying to ride a skateboard, I shot him a glare "I sure hope it wasnt as bad as your first attempt." I lifted my hand and grasped his, getting up from the ground and releasing his pants to dust off the back of my pants. "Now that you have had your entertainment, it's my turn tonight when we go to the club." and boy was I excited for that. Now I get to have the last laugh if he did something. Lucky for him I wouldnt make fun of him if a girl approached him and tried to flirt with him. The only thing i'd laugh at is his red face. If he even gets flustered easily.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:09 am

Chanyeol sat in the cab, bored out of his mind losing every touch with the outside world. As his body jolted back and forth from the movement of the car he was almost sickened of being in there any longer. Going to check his phone, he had no service especially with where he was at the forest didn't clear until it was an open road with buildings all over. It immediately caught his eye, it was massive but he didn't assume that this was the place until he asked the driver how close they were he was correct it was this. Chanyeol sat in a mature stance, his back straight and he was propped to a good shape until then the cab stopped and he wasn't sure he wasn't to get out. Since he was mentioned this place by someone it seems interesting enough to draw him in, he grabbed his bag and his long rough trench coat he got out. Putting the bag down and putting on the coat over his black and dull grey flannel that was barely shown with a white tee behind it, he enjoyed knee ripped jeans and black ankle boots which were meant for men of course. His hair was messy but enough to where it looked attractive, once he put his phone in his pocket and picked up his bag he grabbed his luggage and payed the cab driver.

He stood awkwardly not sure where he was suppose to go as he pulled out his phone and looked, he pointed slightly to where he was suppose to go. "Alright, go in say my name" He huffed and continued to speak to himself "and get a room key" he gave a loose shrug and proceeded to the building which people where out and about doing their thing. He didn't bother them but he went up to the door and pulled it open walking in the ceiling was high there was so much going on. He turned to the front desk and said his name given a key the number was high he was quiet and nodded before going up to his room. Walking down the hallways and looking at the door numbers he managed to find exactly his. He huffed and walked in not knowing if their suppose to have roommates or not but he wanted to find out himself walking in no on was there but the rooms were nice. He placed his bags down and looked around, he liked it then slightly sat down and letting out a huff.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:20 am

And that's what I was afraid of. "Yeah, should be fun. My only problem is these are the only clothes I have and they're not exactly club worthy..." I wasn't trying to find a way out of it, I was kind of looking forward to it. But the clothes I owned weren't exactly great and I didn't exactly have money to buy anything new. Plus they're dirty and my jeans are ripped from the length of time I've had them. "So what's your plan for that?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 am

Scampi wrote:And that's what I was afraid of. "Yeah, should be fun. My only problem is these are the only clothes I have and they're not exactly club worthy..." I wasn't trying to find a way out of it, I was kind of looking forward to it. But the clothes I owned weren't exactly great and I didn't exactly have money to buy anything new. Plus they're dirty and my jeans are ripped from the length of time I've had them. "So what's your plan for that?"

He was actually right about that. His clothes were not made for clubbing. My Hazel brown eyes scanned Tai from head to toe "You are right about your clothes. They do need to be worked on." I lifted my hand to my chin and tried to think of something for him "Alright, lets get you some clothes." before he could protest, I pulled him onto my back and used my speed to pick up the board from where it rolled to and dropped it off in my room I also had plopped Tai onto my bed and stood in front of him "Alright, so, we're going to the mall, maybe get you something that's leather...Yeah that could work."

I walked over to my dresser where I pulled out my wallet and held it up as I turned "We're using this money to do it. No if, hands, buts, whys, whats, or anything of that nature."

Creaturee wrote:He stood awkwardly not sure where he was suppose to go as he pulled out his phone and looked, he pointed slightly to where he was suppose to go. "Alright, go in say my name" He huffed and continued to speak to himself "and get a room key" he gave a loose shrug and proceeded to the building which people where out and about doing their thing. He didn't bother them but he went up to the door and pulled it open walking in the ceiling was high there was so much going on. He turned to the front desk and said his name given a key the number was high he was quiet and nodded before going up to his room. Walking down the hallways and looking at the door numbers he managed to find exactly his. He huffed and walked in not knowing if their suppose to have roommates or not but he wanted to find out himself walking in no on was there but the rooms were nice. He placed his bags down and looked around, he liked it then slightly sat down and letting out a huff.

Haley stood in front of the large mansion that was now called her home. There had been a bag resting upon her shoulder as she approached the building and went inside, seeing some people walk from one place to another. Wasnt much but it was nice. Approaching the front desk, she seen keys in different hooks and there had been one in particular that caught her eye. Some hooks had two keys some had one. Most likely some were made for roommates. Haley had thought that she picked a single room since there had been only one key.

Taking the same key as Chanyeol -without knowing of course- she then went up to the room where she would open the door to see a guy sitting on the side which made Haley blink "I'm sorry." she said "I must have came into the wrong room." she backed up and closed the door. Looking at the number on the key, she looked back up to the door and raised her eyebrow "Wait..this is my room.." opening the door once more, her eyes moved to the guy "Excuse me..by any chance does your key say the same numbers as my key?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:36 am

Chanyeol was just taking it all in before hearing the door unlock and open, it was his room mate but it was a female. His eyes widen as he then saw her back out but then re enter, her voice was calm yet curious and it brought his attention. He then rose up and turned the key to the number and showed her, he gave off a small smirk. "I believe we are room mates" Curious at how this place is made for people who are different, was she human? or another sort of creature. He grabbed his stuff and moved it out of the way actually seeing there was two rooms for each of them to have there own. A kitchen, bathroom,and living room perfect size for the two but he then thought he should introduce himself. "The names, Chanyeol" He gave a small bow in respect, relaxing himself before waiting for her answer.

Examining the place, he decided to choose the room with less windows one just good enough for him. "If you'd like you can have the larger room?" Each were both equally good size but he was very respectful toward women, the world he was in needed to learn such things. As he heard her name he smiled and replied with a simple smile showing it great meeting her, he was very tall and had a good shaped body he was masculine because his body wasn't built that way. He had dark brown hair that swooped over above his eyes covering his eyebrows. He was very unassuming, his demeanor was reserved and quiet, he'd give her all the space she wanted. He slipped off his rough black trench coat and holding it in his hand before realizing there was a coat hanger beside her. He walked over and hung it up, which got him really close to her he smiled but felt not a single thing before backing away from her once more.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:58 am

A room mate. A male room mate. Things were going to be quite interesting if they were going to be sharing rooms. Haley spoke softly "Room Mates. This is going to be fun, I think?" she said with a small laugh as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder. As his name left his lips, she nodded softly "I'm Haley, it's nice to meet you." his name was quite unique. Chanyeol. Chinese? No. Japanese? Impossible. Korean? Most likely. Since some people had three sounding words. Like Goo Joon Pyo. But his seemed a lot more together than most Korean names. Not that she minded, Korean people were cool.

Chanyeol had asked if she'd like the larger room. This made her tilt her head a bit "Larger room?" she then dropped her bag onto the floor and began to look where he had looked and noticed the two bedrooms and then the mini kitchen and the bathroom. It was like a small apartment. "Um..Sure." Haley walked back to her bag and picked it up as he walked over and put his coat on the coat hanger. He gave her a warm smile and she shot one back at him "I'm sure we'll get along well..Just...Dont be around me on full moons. I get crabby and moody. Just a warning so I dont bite your head off."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:12 am

Chanyeol watched her every move, his eyes didn't seem to leave her. "Ah, Shifter i assume?" He didn't mind, he was a witch doctor and could heal any wound possible to man but he could do all sorts but he didn't manage to get out the words to tell her. Black magic was also apart of what he does, evil was surrounded by him he enjoyed it but he also enjoyed the process of healing. He came from a family who dealt with magic in South Korea, Which he had came from this place was far out of his league. "Are there a lot of those here? this place accept everything known to man?" He asked standing crossing his arms to keep his back straight, he walked and put stuff in his bedroom, hoping she'd follow to continue the conversation which he was in fact interested in. He had one suit case full of clothes, the other filled with glasses and liquids and things that dealt with black magic and treatment.

Slipping off his flannel to only show himself in a white tee, he started putting stuff away only clothes of course. Waiting for her to continue Chanyeol felt a weird attachment to her but nothing to serious, he had only just met her. His lingering scent of cologne may have driven her crazy since her scents are higher than her IQ. He never met a shifter but known they must have been aggressive which means more fun for the both of them. In fact his sarcasm was witty he could do all sorts of things with just his words, trust him his looks aren't the only thing alluring. His smile faded as he finished putting his clothes away and lining up his shoes in the closet and throwing his blankets on the bed so he didn't have to buy new ones. "There's quite a lot of people, half of them are going to probably kill eachother, other half probably be going to be tugging at eachothers shirts." He looked up at her but didn't his head giving off a seductive look but not meaning too.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 am

"Actually I'm a werewolf. The only thing different is that I can shift back and forth if I wanted to." She shrugged as if it wasnt a big deal and she tossed the bag into her room "I dont know about there being many others like me here. I'd say i'm one of a kind" her eyes watched him "But it is true about the place accepting many species no matter who or what they may be." closing the door to her room, she walked over to Chanyeol and watched as he unpacked. 'There's quite a lot of people, half of them are going to probably kill eachother, other half probably be going to be tugging at eachothers shirts.' this made Haley raise an eyebrow

"Okay then.." she said softly as she began smelling his cologne but she didnt say anything since she didnt want to be rude. As he looked at him, she noticed the look he had given her but didnt say anything about it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Chanyeol chuckled before speaking once more to the female that stood before him "I'm only kidding" He gave a fake smile and closed the drawers, the people here, the different creatures they were this place was destined for chaos. He could already tell this tension between them, they were already half way there. "I'll make sure to stay out of your hair during full moons, i like my head on my body" He joked, as his voice went shallow and hoarse he kept the suitcase with his treatments and spells in the closet so no one went in there. He was wanting to keep what he was to himself unless one asked but he's not sure he'd tell them then either. Everyone here seemed so young, he was sure some here were human but broken damaged and needed somewhere to go. That's what he was but he started to get aggravated this place was not a utopia but he had to stay, he promised someone he would. But sharing a room with a girl had to lead to something one way or another but he didn't know when he wasn't sure he was ready for it either. He wanted to keep talking to her though, but it was quite entertaining to see how dull she really is.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:24 pm

"Right.." she said softly with a small smile and a shake of her head and then let out a small laugh about how he likes his head on his body "You'll be fine." as long as he didnt do anything stupid or ask her stupid questions or piss her off. His head will be perfectly fine and it wouldnt be removed from his shoulders "Well, if you dont mind me asking, what might you be? Species wise." Haley had smelled something on him but she couldnt pin point what it could be. Not to mention the cologne was mixing in as well as the smells from inside the mansion in general. Right now, Haley was thinking just a little bit about being his room mate. He wasnt scary so that was fine. He was pretty calm which made it all the better
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Chanyeol stood silent as she asked, he exhaled and proceed to speak. "I am a Witch Doctor" he turned to look at her and stood quite firm and tall barely hovering over her. "No need to worry, i'm quite reserved i won't get in your way." He winked at her and gave a loose shrug, before slipping off his shoes and placing them near the bed he planned on doing his room to what he wanted all night he wasn't going to go anywhere unless they needed food etc etc. "Witch Doctor's are just as it seems, black magic and healing it's quite cool." He looked at her and gave a deep glare, he didn't mean to but it just came and went. He turned away and sat down on his bed to relax as he pat the bed giving her permission to sit or more like asking her too. Being kind then a total asshole which in fact happens a lot she just happens to see his beginner phrase. It only has begun what he had to offer.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:11 pm

A witch doctor? That was a new one. Though, what comes to the mind of Haley is the Plague Doctor with that creepy mask. But looking at Chanyeol she saw nothing but an attractive male. Other than the weird expressions she'd get from him. "Well, that seems cool. Just dont use any black magic on me while i'm sleeping. I'll lock my door." she joked with a smile as she watched him pat the bed. Assuming he was asking her to sit down, she thought nothing of it as she sat down next to him. He was a little weird in her opinion but it didnt bug her..yet "I should probably leave you be. I'm not sure how long it took you to get here."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Chanyeol respected that, his father was a plague doctor which is why he got his learning's from on treatment his mother was a witch that's how he learned black magic or magic in general. As she sat down he was surprised he did, as only she would be across the hall or outside the door he didn't want her to leave. But if so be it, she may "Don't worry, no black magic is used unless my head comes off" He chuckled and smiled slightly afterwards, but it was getting late and possibly he could order pizza for the two and watch some movies. It was all new to him although he hated social interaction she hadn't got under his skin yet, he was just being kind to the female hoping he won't wake up dead. He pat her leg and stood "If you'd like to go, you can but i won't be going to sleep anytime soon so you may also come in whenever even if it's 3 am" He replied to her and slowly walked over to the blankets piled on the bed.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:39 pm

"I'm not that rude to come into your room at about 3am. I think i'd be insane if I did something like that." she pointed out as she watched him walked to the piled blankets on his bed. Haley got off the bed so he was able to spread the blankets "Though, you could be expecting peace and quiet most of the day since I'm not a very loud person. I have no reason to be." the only time she was loud was when she was in the woods as a wolf and howling. Haley is a playful girl but she hadnt shown it to him yet. Chanyeol had to know her pretty well if he were to find out different areas of her personality.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:34 am

I was more than just a little surprised when I was thrown onto Roje's back and carried around at a terrifying speed. Before I could do so much as speak or even attempt getting off, I was in a bedroom. Her bedroom, I assumed. I just stayed where I was out and didn't question anything. If I did that, things might seem more complicated than it already was. I just listened to her and nodded. "Ok." I was never one to turn down something free, although I would find a way to pay her back one day. She seemed to nice for to steal and run. Besides, I'd be staying her and that would just be a bad idea. Plus she was miles quicker than me, as jut proven and could probably break my neck like a twig of she really wanted to. So no, I wouldn't do that. "When do you want to go?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 am

Britt-21 wrote:"I'm not that rude to come into your room at about 3am. I think i'd be insane if I did something like that." she pointed out as she watched him walked to the piled blankets on his bed. Haley got off the bed so he was able to spread the blankets "Though, you could be expecting peace and quiet most of the day since I'm not a very loud person. I have no reason to be." the only time she was loud was when she was in the woods as a wolf and howling. Haley is a playful girl but she hadnt shown it to him yet. Chanyeol had to know her pretty well if he were to find out different areas of her personality.

Chanyeol nodded in respect, he was very much okay with that he didn't expect her to be loud unless she couldn't help it. He was very quiet too, unless he was blasting music in his room like any human on this earth would do. He was still completely human with different effects not like he was born to be what she was. He began to spread the blankets and tuck each edge under the mattress as she stood and watched. "I'm not going to complain about that, not at all" He replied to her,but no eye contact until he let his eyes wonder off the blankets and up to her. When he finished he stood up straight and laid his large hands on one another, not really knowing what to say anymore since they were both quiet people. "We might need to get food for the apartment though, ya know?" He was a healthy eater, if he ate junk food all the time it would be bad for magic. Most of the treatment and magic goes off of his health. "Since i'm a healthy eater, and you must be into meats am i correct?" He asked not knowing what werewolves ate nor shifters or anything animal in general he never had a pet dog or any pet he wouldn't know.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next