House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:03 am

Thanks, I'll certainly need it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:11 am

Well I'll see you tomorrow at some point since I need to leave soon, have a nice day today Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:20 am

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 am

Made cookies and brownies Cool
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:23 am

*Is sprawled out across the armchair, sipping blood out of an opaque cup. Sunglasses cover her eyes, the same black colour as her cropped top, leather pants and boots. She also wears the usual necklace and bracelets to complete the look.* *Is just sat on the couch, trying not to drool, kind of wanting to go over there but worried she'd get her head bitten off.* *Walks downstairs and snarls upon seeing Carmilla.* You're in my seat. *Raises an eyebrow and looks at the armchair. Sarcastically, she replies,* Oh, I'm sorry, I must not have seen your name written in invisible ink on this chair! My bad. Shut up and just move! Not a chance, pipsqueak. Pipsqueak?! I'm taller than you! That may be true but age-wise you are nothing but a child throwing a pathetic temper tantrum over an armchair that doesn't belong to you, and I don't take orders from toddlers. *Snarls even louder, clenching her hands into fists.* Wolfie! Make her leave! Now! *Continues staring for a moment before snapping out of it.* Huh? Oh! No, Carm can stay. Technically the armchair is Caius', anyway, not yours.[/color] *Smirks.* Grrrr! You're just- Useless! *Storms ouver to the couch and flops down, pushing Wolfie off for good measure.* *Is unphased and crawls over to sit at the base of the armchair, looking up at Carmilla.* I'm sorry about what happened with Laura, but just so you know, you wouldn't have to be a hero if you dated me. You can just be your normal, unheroic vampire-self and I'd still love you :3 I thought you were all 'Hollstein is endgame'?! I'd make an exception if it meant that I'd get to date the wonderful Carmilla. *Scoffs.* Raises her sunglasses and shakes her head at Wolfie.* Thanks, Sunshine, but maybe Mattie was right; maybe I shouldn't play with my food. *Lowers her sunglasses again.* Awww Sad What is she even doing here, anyway? -_- I'm protecting her! *Mumbles,* Not that I even need to be protected. *Rolls eyes.* Of course you are, Wolfie. You'll have to take her back to Styria later, though. Regardless of the s*** going down, she'll need to return for her sister. But-! *Sighs.* I hate when you're right DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:11 am

*Is watching Wolfie make googly eyes at Carmilla as the other vampire reads a book and makes barely any conversation.* Ugh, I wanna throw up >.< Britt, is Michelle available to save me from this nightmare? >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:17 am

what do you mean by save?>
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:32 am

Just distract me from the lovestruck gazes Wolfie's giving her >.< *Peers over and gives Abby a pout.* Aww, what's the matter, red? Jealous that I'm taking the attention away from you for once? Oooh! *Snarls.* I am not jealous! Why don't you just f*** off back to your girlfriend? Oh wait! You don't have one anymore! *Places a hand on her heart, saying sarcastically,* Ouch! I'm so wounded by your harsh words! Because having a girlfriend is what my world revolves around! Abby has met her match and it's beautiful! X3 Stay out of this, Wolfie! *Gives Carmilla a deathglare.* You know what? I can see why Laura hasn't begged forgiveness yet. Who would want to date a b**** like you? *Scoffs.* That's rich, coming from you. Ok, ok, time to cut it out before you murder each other! *She smirks at the red-faced Abby and returns to reading her book.* You know what, Britt? Just forget getting Michelle! *Gets up and storms off to her destruction room.* ... Yeah, you should probably get Michelle...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:34 am

>.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 am

*Glances over at Britt.* What? She started it by making a big deal over some 'Lovestruck gazes' *Looks down at Wolfie.* Which are actually getting creepy, by the way. Sorry! I'm trying not to gaze in a lovestruck way! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:42 am

...I think you and roje would get along great. xD Just as friends! *Michelle had heard her name from somewhere and she knew it was abby, so she had to track her down. Thats when she heard the noises coming from a room and she opened the door* Abby?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:55 am

I'm pretty sure Roje and Carm would be at each other's throats, too. *Doesn't look up from her book.* In case you haven't noticed, I don't really like people. You liked Laura. *Tries not to show her sadness, hiding it behind bravado.* Yes, liked, past tense. Not anymore, though. Deny it all you want, Carmilla, I have enough evidence to say you still care about her. *Rolls eyes.* Of course you do.

*Is currently breaking up furniture, picking a chair up and watch it fly across the room and smash into the wall.* F*** off, Michelle! *Grabs a vase and also throws it at the wall before turning to the couch and tearing the fabric to shreds.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 am

You called me miss grumpy pants.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 am

*Turns on Michelle, grabbing her by the collar and snarling in her face.* First of all, don't ever call me that! second of all, I changed my mind about summoning you, now f***. Off! *Pushes Michelle out of the room so hard that she hits the wall oppisite, them Abby slams the door shut and returns to breaking everything, releasing as much anger as possible in her rage mode.*

So... I think I'm gonna surf the Netflix. Wanna join me, Carm? No thanks. You probably watch terrible shows. *Pouts.* Ok then...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:16 am

so roood *winces softly* Abby!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 am

Just being honest. ... Well, I know you like Orange Is The New Black, so we could rewatch that? *Hears a whole lot of banging and narrows her eyes at the sound.* What the hell is all that noise?! Abby has a mental disorder that makes her angry and violent. She's probably throwing stuff :/ -_- Great. *Puts down her book and gets up, heading in the direction of the noise. Once she locates the room, she ignores the other red head and enters, quickly grabbing Abby with her vampire strength and putting her in a corner.* Calm down, for crying out loud! *Lunges for Carmilla's throat.* *Quickly blocks her, letting out a warning growl.* Enough! God, you get this worked up over just a few remarks? Get a grip! *Tries breaking free of Carmilla's grasp.* Let. GO! Fine. *Releases Abby, only to be lunged at again. She saw it coming, though and just pushes Abby back in to the corner.* Go ahead. Keep attacking me, I've got all day! *Keeps trying to attack Carmilla but is unsuccessful. After about 15 minutes her anger dies down, tiredness kicking in. When Carmilla pushes her back into the corner this time, she doesn't try attacking, she just stands there, breathing heavily, glaring daggers at Carmilla.* Are you done? I hate you. Join the line, sunshine. Next time, keep the noise to a minimum -_- *Goes back to the living room, picking up her book again and slumping into the armchair to read it.* O.o What just happened? I dealt with the annoying temper tantrum -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:57 am

I spots a Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:43 am

.-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:04 am

*Is lounging on the couch, watching The L Word with Wolfie.* So this guy finds his fiancée having an affair and then, on the same day, decides to marry her in one of those 10 minute wedding places? Seriously? This show is f***ed up. Mhmm :/ Like, dude, what were you thinking?

And he leaves her the next morning! WTF?! *Facepalms.* This show... It's all wrong >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:13 am

Well, at least you're here to keep me company, Abby. Only because I'm too lazy to go back upstairs yet. That's still better than nothing, I guess...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 am

I spots a Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 am

Hi there Smile How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 am

good you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:30 am

I'm good thanks, just a little bored. Procrastinating stuff, y'know?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next