House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 am

Even I was surprised that Elsa said to appoint a new Queen if she was wrong about me. I mean, obviously she had nothing to worry about from me, but that was still a pretty drastic move. The majority of the council stared wide-eyed at Elsa, but as soon as the Admiral started laughing, the attention turned away from her and onto him. 'You heard Her Majesty, Trygstad! If you think you can be the Queen, why don't you throw on a dress and give it a go?' Trygstad looked so furious he could explode. I myself had to bite back a smile, partially at the teasing and partially because I was proud of Elsa for standing up for herself. 'Bite your tongue, Naismith.' Came the response but it only caused the Admiral to laugh even more. 'I jest, of course, do not take offense.' His attention returned to Elsa then, the smile on his face could only mean good news. 'If you have such trust in Mr Bridges, Your Majesty, then I suppose I shall condone your courtship-' A collective gasp filled the air, along with hushed whispers. I couldn't hold back my smile this time. "- so long as you do not mind a few of my men keeping a close eye on him, just to be on the safe side; I am merely concerned with the royal family's safety.' I was about to say that I could live with that, but someone else spoke up before I had the chance. 'Are you out of your mind? You are willing to risk the downfall of the kingdom and it's royal family over the Queen's foolish, lovestruck mistake?!' 'Come now, Andal. Do you not see the fire in her eyes? In both of their eyes? Quite like her father - may he rest in peace - do you not think? And, if I have learnt anything from King Agdar it is that that look means that, no matter how much we argue, we wont get anywhere. So, as long as the Queen feels that she is safe, I see no point in arguing.' Well, that was one person on our side. And that meant we were one step closer to being accepted. 'I suppose a Blacksmith has no real say in the Queen's love affairs.' Robert Hansen answered, scratching his beard in the process. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no either. 'I'm not sure,' Said the woman who had mentioned Arendelle's money before. 'I suppose, if we survived 3 years without a ruling King or Queen, our economy could survive with a commoner King. We would need to cut back on spending, though, just in case things go awry.' Slowly but surely it seemed the council were changing their mind, or at least begrudgingly accepting that I was dating Elsa. The only one seeming unmoved was Trygstad and, upon hearing his thoughts, I was a little concerned about him, but how could I voice that without giving away my powers? Maybe I should talk to Elsa in private later...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 am

I don't have the patience nor the desire to fix things with her, honestly. *waves the idea off and leans forward in her seat, her lips raising into a smirk* But you, what're you about? You smell fairly carpathian, is that true?

*opens her mouth to offer a greeting but upon having to run faster she shakes her head and picks up speed instead* I was hoping for a leisure jog, not something intense. *glances over at her as her breathing begins to quicken* But I suppose... human doesn't... Mean anything.

And I'll attempt a reply.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:21 am

Oh... Well, yeah, I am. I mean, my mom's human but my dad's Carpathian so... That's me ^_^" I'm still young, though, so I haven't really tapped into all the carpathian abilities, you know?

Nope, not to me. *Reaches out to slow it down, for Holland's sake, and then rests her head against the front.* Ugh, I hate Rachel -_-

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 am

I nodded my head and stood up, quickly putting my laptop away. I rushed through brushing my teeth and packed that away in my bag. James took the stuff to the car while I trailed behind, trying to comb my fingers through my hair as we rushed. I couldn't stop imagining Laura getting hurt, or being bitten, or becoming... I shut that thought out. I didn't need to make myself more panicked than I already was. Clambering in the passenger's seat, I fumbled with my belt buckle but managed to eventually get it to click. I couldn't call Laura until we got back into town - I knew the Alchemists were probably tracking my phone - so the next half an hour of driving was going to be torture for me!
((Bleh -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

The panic from holt made me worry even more but I did what I had to, already making my way out to the car and putting the bag away before getting into the drivers seat. No way was I letting her drive with her mind all over th place. Watching as she got in and started to fumble with her seatbelt, I was starting to lean in to help but she got it before I could help. Buckling my own belt, I looked at her "take a breath, Maria." With that I started the car and then got our butts outta there.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 am

*Is sat upside-down on the couch.* Bored... I'm not, I just beat a kid at football! You weren't playing soccer; that wasn't a real game. No, but it was 'Try to take the ball from me' and he failed Twisted Evil O.o Your competitiveness scares me. You're competitive, too! Yeah but not towards 10 year olds!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 am

No, Linz, come back! DX Bleh, I'm still stuffed from dinner DX

I have twice as many girls than boys, and yet I wanna make a female character, when I get around to adding another one. *Shrugs.* The more women the merrier, I say Wink I just feel bad because the boys are beingo utnumbered, but I'm better at rping girls :/ Then make 2 characters? A guy and a girl? Also, what's going on with my dad? No one's hung out with him in ages, other than me and Jason. I dunno, Abby. I don't know what's going on anymore >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 am

A wild Linz returns! Yeeees! O.o Ok, calm down, Abby...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:31 am

Hola
*drops down into the chair, her legs over the armrest* She wants to go to a concert, any concert is good. Just before summer is over. So there's that. *realizes she's speaking without acknowledging who she's speaking of and takes her finger though her hair* Holland. She wants a concert. Hopefully the information isn't too late. I was talkin about doing something nice for her for letting me into the social group and that's what a she wanted
Hello from Silas too, I guess. In her own way.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:38 am

*Gets up and rushes over to Silas, practically sitting on top of her as she hugs the life out of her friend.* Thank you thank you thank you! X3 *Gets back up.* Quick! To the internet! *Throws iPod at Abby.* Here. *Catches it.* Thanks. *Starts browsing the internet.* Geez, where am I gonna find concert tickets in two days?!

Hi Linz and Silas! How're you guys? And is Linz up to rping or no?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 am

well, if that's the response to such an easy task is like to see the reward for something much more difficult. *smirks and shakes her head* It's not problem, honestly. You could always celebrate your anniversary and this weekend you can take her to a concert. That might be a nice surprise.
I dunno, I'm kinda sad and in a mood because missing Elizabeth. I haven't seen her recently. Just talking back and forth.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

*Looking at her screen.* Yeah, but there's no one I really know performing at the weekend :/ *Scrolls.* Oh. Oh wow. Ruby Rose is gonna be in Seattle on the 29th. *Looks to Silas.* You think she'd like that? It's not really a concert, it's in a nightclub, but still... *Scrolls more.* Or there's Bowling For Soup on the 15th September but that's more my music than Holland's I think :/

Ah, I see. That sucks :/ I'm sure you'll be able to see her soon, though. Maybe this weekend?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 am

She might be into Ruby. I should get those tickets, and meet some girls there looking for somebody. That's the ultimate plan. As for the other, Bowling for soup, I dunno. Holland listens to a lot of music, maybe she'd dig that.

Unlikely. My little brothers birthday party is this weekend and I can't invite her over or my grandfather will be all phobic and mean. If he wasn't here then hell yeah, I'd have her over. The beginning of September though we should see each other, it's promised.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 am

Ah :/ Well I guess you'll just have to hold on until September. Unt then you guys could text or something. *Shrugs.*

*Bites her lip for a moment and then groans, running her fingers through her hair.* I don't know what to do. I don't want to buy her tickets to a concert that she doesn't even like. It's our 1st dating anniversary, for crying out loud, I can't f*** it up >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 am

I dunno what to tell you. I can say that she'll probably love either, because she'll be with you. It's your anniversary, not her birthdays. it's not all about Holland. It's you as a couple.

We're texting, yeah. And sending each other videos because that's all we can do. It's really nice, but not seeing each other sucks.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:35 am

I guess... I just want her to be happy, you know? *Sighs and sits down on the floor cross-legged, tapping things on the iPod.* I'll get to kets for Ruby Rose; Bowling For Soup p***es me off occasionally.

You'll get to see each other eventually. Just hang in there Smile *Walks over to Silas a d straddles her.* Are you done being Abby's life-saver now? Because I'd like to spend some time with you, too :3 *Looks up and rolls her eyes.* How can you put up with this s***, Linz? *Thinks for a moment.* Wanna show them how ridiculous they're being and cuddle with me on the sofa?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Ruby Rose it is then. Good choice. *raises a brow once wolfie straddled her* I was wondering when you might make your way over here. I was starting to feel a bit ignored. *bites her lower lip and presses her hands on her thighs* How've you been?

Me? Cuddle with you? Are you certain? I don't cuddle with anyone besides Sterling, and that's forceful nearly. I could use some cuddling though honestly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 pm

((I've got to stop randomly falling asleep >.<))

I don't really cuddle wih anyone but Holland, Michelle and Tren, so... Yeah... But whatever. *Gets up and takes Linz's hand, leading her over to the couch. Once they're both seated, she wraps an arm around Linz.* So, how's school?

I was just waiting for you to finish saving Abby's engagement, is all Razz *Leans down to bury her face in the crook of Silas' neck.* I'm ok, I've just had a pretty busy day but now I get to chill. And you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:46 am

Elise Bauman just killed me with laughter! XD I'm gonna have to watch that interview several times once it comes out publicly! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Ok sorry I haven't been on in a while, been extremely busy with moving stuff, helping Lisa decorate the front bedroom and getting used to living with Lisa (even tho I don't officially move in till the 29th). But I'd just like to say that Wolfie? You were right. I think I am a closeted hipster, because right now I'm sat in Starbucks drinking a frappuchino and waiting till 11:15 so I can enrol into college ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:40 pm

I figured you had vanished due to moving; it's ok. But trolololol, closeted hipster Scampi Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 am

I think I'll skip the Rescue Luna plan. It's been going on for 5 months now, 4 months longer than it was meant to, and I'm getting tired of it, and Ali hasn't been on since August 1st and it's just getting pointless to continue it now :/

*Is rushing up and down the stairs, from her room to the rec room, with pillows, blankets, video games, massage stuff etc.* *Comes out of the kitchen with a bottle of red wine, stopping Abby in her tracks for a moment.* It was red wine, right? No, no, it was white wine >.< And grab the Jack Daniels, too. And maybe a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Coca Cola for me. I don't know what we'll be drinking tonight. From the sounds of it, the majority of Caius' alcohol supply! *Laughs and heads back into the kitchen to get the right alcohol.* *Huffs, trying not to stress out, and continues her journey to the rec room, heading upstairs again and retrieving Holland's laptop.* *Carries the alcohol to the rec room, then makes his way back to the kitchen for glasses.* *Puts the laptop in the rec room, along with it's charging cables, then joins Jeremy in the kitchen, helping him out.* Nothing better happen to the dogs tonight. I'm trusting you with them, so don't f*** up -_- *Leaves the kitchen with a couple of glasses, heading to the rec room.* *Rolls his eyes and trails behind with the rest of the glasses.* You wound my heart, child! Have more faith in your old man's ability to puppysit Jupiter and Jackson!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:27 am

I spots a Linz. *Quickly walks in from the rec room.* Good. Now please may Linz hand over the future wife? I need her for our special evening of semi-romance.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 am

Ah, you want holland then?
I mean, that would be her future wife right? *takes a seat on the couch and stretches out*
I know, I was just joking. Hollands outside, I think maybe writing by the pool.
Nope. She's making a list by the pool. Wedding stuff. I talked to her earlier. *folds and arm behind her head and smirks* You should be on top of this stuff.
Hush, I'm doing my best.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

*Sarcastic.* No, of course I didn't mean Holland, I meant you -_- *Rolls eyes and heads out to the pool.* Abby! She said it was a joke! *Sighs as Abby leaves.* Well then... How're you two?

*Walks over to Holland and sits down next to her.* I heard you were planning wedding details? *Kisses her cheek, smiling softly.* I should've brought my half-complete wedding playlist with me so that we could discuss that. *Rests her head on Holland's shoulder.* So, what're you planning, Specs-And-Frecks?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next