House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Blood-Vampire
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 am

I haven't kept up lately with the show, oops
As for Holland though, you should know that there are jobs you can take without human interaction. Like, I saw something earlier today about a Netflix rep or something. I think he position was basically figuring out what people like and putting it on Netflix or something for $13 an hour.

quite good actually, thank you. *wraps her arms around wolfie* I did sign up for this club down at the college, for art of course. I hope to be drawing full figures soon.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 am

In Japan part of Disney and omfg anime stuff everywhere, I got a attack on Titan drawstring bag and a ouran high school host club wristband, also when the girls speak they're speaking Japanese and I could understand some of it!!!! It's so cool!!!! *dies* it's hot though and it rained but we pushed!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:11 am

Don't watch the show if you like your feels in tact, Linz.

And that's good, Silas! I bet you'll have fun doing artsy stuff in the art club Smile *Rests her head on top of Silas'.* And hows the babe hunt going?

$13 an hour? And how exactly does one become a Netflix rep, anywho. Something tells me I'd be good at that job.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:12 am

Aww, Britt, you're making me jealous. I really want to go to Disney and to the Japan section Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:21 am

Oh, is it bad?

I mean, I probably will. I need to get some new techniques, really explore. *frowns and closes her eyes* Not so great. There's not exactly an abundance of babes around here who aren't strictly Hetero.

I dunno. I think you fill out an online app, and maybe you work from home? I haven't looked that far into it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 am

Bad in a good way. Like, amazing acting but so much angst! DX Episode 22, just... Geez...

*Sighs into Silas'.* Good point. In the mansion there's like, you, Holland, Abby, Dean, Caius and Caius' partner Daniel. And, technically, me, of course. Outside of the mansion, there's Thor, one of Maria's friends and Chloe but I don't know anyone else :/ Maybe you could try online dating? Or I could make a new character for you? Or, you know, I'm available Wink *Laughs a little.*

I might look into that. For all I know, I might be able to get a raise at the library, but it'd be nice to have a backup plan, you know. *Pauses for a moment, then sighs.* F*** it, I can't wait until 3am, I'm gonna go and see Holland at work. *Stretches her limbs and looks to Silas.* You coming? I'll buy you a drink, since I'm not drinking alcohol. Nooo, don't take my cuddle buddy away from me! DX You can socialize with linz and Britt indtead, like you're meant to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 am

Thats a limited supply of babes. *straightens up and begins to curl a strand of hair around her finger* Online dating might be something, but I kinda don't know. With Elias' business back home and the possible warrant for him, that might not be smart. I don't wanna be the cause solely for a character. Then, there is you... *smirks and brushes her index finger against her jaw before stiffening to listen to abby* Uh, a drink? That sounds pretty good to me, and maybe there's babes there nobody knows about. *presses a kiss to Wolfie's cheek and stands, straightening the tank top she wore over the waistband of her black jeans* Lets go then.

Holland should be there, if she's working a full shift. And Kai. So, yeah.
As for carmilla, I'm afraid to watch it now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 am

Damn it! I was this close, Abby! This close! DX *Smirks.* Just consider me your official c**kblock, Wolfie! Razz Gah! Don't say that c word! DX *Chuckles and checks her pockets for her wallet. Once she found it, she heads to the front door and opens it for Silas.* After you, lady killer!

I'd recommend watching it, just know that you will need tissues for episode 22. And hot chocolate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:18 am

I forgot Rachel. *Facepalms.* How could I forget Rachel? And I mentioned me, but not Scampi and Linz?! *Facepalms again.* It's late at night, my brain's not workig. My apologies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:22 am

Another time Wolfie, for certain. I mean, I'm getting closer every time. *offers a wink and heads for the door, looking over her shoulder towards Abby once she was through the open doorway* Lady killer? No wonder the gals don't come to me, you going about saying lady killer. *smiles and ruffles her hair*

I'll probably give in and watch it, but I'll heed your warning. Let me ask though, is danny harmed?

Ah, Rachel isn't allowed out most often, that's why you forgot.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 am

*Walks out, closing the door behind her.* Hey, that's the first time I've said it and only Linz and Wolfie heard, so if the women aren't flocking towards you it has nothing to do with me Razz *Shoves her hands in her pockets and shrugs as she catches up to Silas.* Nah, I just thinkit's the women being idiots. I mean, you're a nice person and you're hot, so why wouldn't they be all over you?

So far, Danny is not harmed and is her normal, loveable self. And true, Rachel isn't around often. Maybe she should be, just to p*** Abby off. Then again, Stephanie will be p***ing Abby off enough already! Twisted Evil
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:44 am

*shrugs and looks down to her shoes* I dunno, they just haven't been. There also isn't a lot here. So there's that. I mean, maybe I came here for keeping Elias safe but keeping my brother safe shouldn't come with the cost of my romantic life, you know? I dunno, I'm getting to the point in my life where it'd just be really nice to meet somebody.

Very true. Perhaps to prepare she should come out, some decent Rachel interaction to put abby on edge and then some Steph... I'll try and introduce Steph in ooc the beginning of September or so maybe.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 am

*Nods.* I understand. If you want, there's a couple gay bars around here we could take you to. Holland and I can be your wingwomen, on one condition: You help me figure out what gift Holland wants for our dating anniversary. Don't interrogate her- she'll realize I put you up to it - just be like, 'Oh hey, what stuff are you into at the moment?' or 'What would you want for a christmas present?' or whatever.

Does it have to be in September, not August? I kinda had a Justelsa plan scheduled for September and if I postpone it anymore we'd have to wait until, like, April :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Ive never exactly been to one before so I dunno, it seems a little crazy. *shrugs* I can figure that out for you though, sure. Ill be your man on the inside. *smirks and brushes her hair back* These gay bars though, there's legitimate babes there who aren't crazy, weirdos?

Oh, sure. I didn't know you wanted to do it this month.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:45 am

Bleh, weddings XP At least there's food now!

This wedding has made me realize how much effort I've gonna have to put into Holland and Abby's. Like, not only do we have to figure out location, the ceremony, the music, the food etc. but I also have to write a speech for Abby and Trent's best man speech. Ad the best man speech is supposed to be hilarious!

I had a great night! The DJ put on loads of songs I knew and I got to dance with my cousin. I really miss her; we used to hang out all the time as kids but she lives up north now. It was just nice to see her again. It was as if nothing had really changed in all these years XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 am

*Yawns.* Sleepy Wolfie...

*Is on the couch with Trent, her head in her lap as she reaches down to scratch Jackson behind the ear.* *Has his paws up on Trent's leg, leaning his head into Abby's hand as his tail wags.* Ok, so, bachelorette party ideas. No strippers. *Chuckles.* Jason will be disappointed Tough s***. Ok, then. What would you like to do? I dunno. *Picks Jackson up and sets the heavy, muscular puppy on her stomach.* I was thinking we could just chill out in the rec room with some alcohol and video games. *Laughs as the puppy tries licking her, carefully pushing his face away.* *Frowns.* It's supposed to be a fun celebration, Abby. Can't we do something a little more exciting? Like... I don't know... You still like laser tag, right? *Nods.* Laser tag is good. Alright, so we'll play laser tag during the day and then at night time we'll drink alcohol and play video games. Is that a good compromise? I guess... *Plays with Jackson's ears as she thinks things through.* Can we dress up as Final Fantasy characters? I know most people dress up for their bachelor/bachelorette party and I kind of want to do that. Sure Very Happy So who's coming? Uhhh... Me, you, dad, Jason, Michelle... Probably Justin, and maybe Silas. I dunno, Silas might wanna go to Holland's bachelorette party instead. Oh, and if Alex can make it, another redhead would be appreciated. Wait a sec... *Stops playing with Jackson's ears to look up at Trent.* Isn't the bachelorette party mostly meant to be a secret? Yeah, but I didn't want to keep it a secret in case I did something you didn't like; I want to make it a happy day for you, you know? *Smiles softly.* Thanks, Trent, that's really considerate Smile You're welcome. What are friends for, right? *Nods.* Yup ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:56 am

Hola!
Well, hello indeed *takes a seat in the armchair and sighs* How goes it?
Mhm, how goes it?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 am

Hey Linz and Rachel ^_^

Abby created a tumblr blog Razz Shhh! She even has a follower already! Very Happy Some vampire page with recipes containing blood on it Smile Shh, Trenton! -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 am

Ooh, a tumblr blog, good luck not spending your life on there
I mean, she's immortal so that'll be a while on tumblr. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 am

I'm not gonna spend my life on there, I have better things to do with my life -_- She has already written 6 posts. No reblogs, yet, but she'll get there eventually. *Lifts Jackson up and puts him close to Trent's face.* Bite him, Jackson! Grrr! *Licks Trent.* *Laughs and takes Jackson from Abby, stroking the puppy gently.* Such a guard dog you have here, Abby. *Grumbles and points over to Rachel, though doesn't look towards her.* Why is this one here? Where's my fiancee?

And in other news, does Linz wanna rp? We still have to finish off Justelsa a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:59 am

Im here because your fiancee didn't want to be.
She never said that, stop exaggerating Rachel. She's working out.
She was apparently neglecting to workout lately, I dunno. I'd be happy to go and get her for you, of course. *smirks and brings her hand through her hair*

I'm watching Master Of Disguise right now but maybe after?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 am

Okey dokey Smile

*Sits up and snarls at Rachel.* She did not say she didn't want to be here! She'd never say that! *Quickly sets Jackson on his lap and places a hand on Abby's shoulder.* Easy, Abby. Don't let her get you so worked up. *Keeps snarling and shrugs Trent's hand off of her shoulder. Standing up, she narrows her eyes at Rachel.* You stay away from my fiancee. She is not one of your play things. *Walks off to the gym to see Holland.* O.O Wow, she does not like you, Rachel :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 am

((By the way, Trent was being literal about Abby having a blog. As in, if you type bangsandfangs into the tumblr search bar, you'll stumble upon Abby's blog XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 am

I don't know why you're such an angry girl, Abigail. Of course she isn't one of my play things, I know that. *rolls her eyes and then focusses on trent* She doesn't like me, no. I think perhaps it's intimidation, maybe. I don't know.

*squeezes some water into her mouth as she jogs on the treadmill, faintly working up a sweat.*

So, Justelsa then? Maybe I can attempt it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 am

Ok! Give me one minute to retrieve the post!

Maybe :/ I don't know, Abby's always been tense around most people so it's hard to tell why she dislikes someone :/ Maybe you should try to find out and then try to fix things between you guys?

*Enters the gym, still in a bit of a foul mood. Upon see Holland on the treadmill, she lets out a deep breath and walks over.* Hey, hot-stuff. *Leans against the front of the treadmill and increases the speed just a little with a weak smile.* Come on, I know you can go faster than that.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next