House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 am

Literally from 0:37 - 0:56 just listen (it's so sweet) but he sings it really quietly ^_^" Just wanted to share this with someone cause it's adorable X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:47 am

I know the feeling. All the beautiful Creampuffs who live in Canada and America. Mostly Canada, because Canada has so many beautiful women! I'm just like 'Why you so far away?! DX'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am

So cute ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:58 am

He's too adorable, and the way he looks at her and he goes in for the hug without her asking just... Agh X3

And that sucks, wolfie :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:00 am

Indeed. I'm looking forward to going to Pride in May, and going to Uni. At least then I might find love, or at least someone attracted to me, because this town sucks >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:15 am

That's true Smile I'm kinda going for that take too when I go to college ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:16 am

Woop woop! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:33 am

Oh gosh, our take on college/uni reminds me of Anna!

'I can't to meet everyone! What if I meet the one?'

'For the first time in forever, I could be noticed by someone! And I know it is totally crazy, to dream I'd find romance, but for the first time in foreveeeer, at least I'll have a chance!'

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 am

Oh gosh XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:36 am

Lets not follow in Anna's footsteps, ok? ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:40 am

Abby and Holland keep getting promoted every day on Sims! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 am

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain a couple weeks ago.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

I'm sorry, Abby's post is all rambly :

I had to admit that I was surprised by Henry patting my *ss. I guess that, being used to Henry's more serious side - and the knowledge that he hadn't had sex in a long while - made it hard to believe that he was even capable of doing something like that! Still it wasn't unwelcome, and I probably would've done the same thing if I was left hanging over his shoulder for much longer, not that I would ever let him know that. "Y'know, you're getting too confident for your ow-"

I was thrown down onto the bed then, an 'Oof!' making an escape upon impact... Ok, so maybe I wasn't thrown onto the bed, exactly, just dropped, but maybe my thoughts were getting a little ahead of me here as I realized something: Henry hadn't had sex in a long while. Did that mean he was just a big ball of sexual frustration? Did that mean that pent up sexual frustration could become unleashed one day? Oh gosh, when people unleashed a lot of sexual frustration, that led to, like, the best sex ever! Wait, no, I couldn't- Geez, if Henry heard me right now! Nope, I needed to get my head out of the gutter. Sure, I wanted a make-out session tonight, and sure, we were all alone for once in our busy, child-ruled lives, but that didn't mean we could... Could it?

I decided to push that thought aside before I had the chance to act on it and focused on my boyfriend again. He was just coming over to the bed again - I hadn't even realized he had moved away from it! - and clambered onto it, sitting beside me so that I had the perfect chance to lean against him. As soon as I did, though, a chuckle escaped his lips, causing me to look up at him. And give him a tiny, playful glare when he spoke of me falling for his little joke. "Hey, can you honestly blame me for think you might not've gotten rid of him for the night? You guys are so attached to each other that I'm honestly suprised you managed to hand him over to a babysitter!" All joking and glaring aside, though, my expression softened as I thought about Micah and Henry's bond. "It's kinda like me and Sora, really, except that I don't fall prey to Sora's puppy dog eyes like you fall prey to Micah's." Even if Henry was a bit of a pushover for the kid, it was still awesome to see the connection they had, and how much Henry adored Micah as if he really was his own son. Maybe Henry would be a good dad to a biological son one day in the distant future. But in order to do that we’d have to… Yup, my mind was back in the damn gutter!

Luna was woken by the clattering of something on the floor. It made her jump, which also aggrivated the new scars along her spine. She couldn't see how many there were, but since she felt pain at the top by her neck all the way down to the bottom, she could guess there were a lot. It was pitch black in her little cell, and yet someone called out, 'Breakfast time, Subject R9K.' Confused, she reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes - even that hurt her - then mumbled, "But I can't see anything." 'That's because Professor Westongard wants you to turn on the lights by yourself.' Came the response, but there was no light switch in this room - Luna had been here long enough to know that much. And then she realized what the guy meant. Her powers. They wanted her to use her powers. The little girl's stomach rumbled with hunger right on cue. They hadn't given her any form of dinner yesterday, not even the sticky, yucky porridge stuff they usually gave her. Maybe this was why, to make her more willing to turn the light on. Her stomach rumbled again, pain soon following, as if her stomach was trying to eat itself, and Luna gave in quickly. Focusing as best as she could on an empty stomach, Luna tried to make the light switch on. When it did, the brightness stung her eyes, causing her to whimper and shield her eyes, but after a moment her eyes adjusted to see the food on the other side of the room. The metal bowl had turned over when it had been thrown into the room, the porridge sticking to the floor, but she knew better than to reject the meal - not just because it was better than nothing, but because she would've been hurt if she did - so Luna crawled over to the bowl, biting her lip at the agonizing pain in her back as a few tears escaped, and started eating the yucky porridge off of the floor.

Of course, their cameras, equiped with automatic night vision, captured everything. Or, rather, nothing. Professor Westongard replayed the footage over and over again, but all he could see was Subject R9K getting a look of concentration on her face, and then the light suddenly switching on. His assistant had finished his role and was now watching from behind the Professor. 'How on earth is she doing that?' He remarked. The Professor ran a hand through his auburn hair frustratedly and narrowed his eyes at the screen. "I have no idea. From what we've seen so far, there's always been that visible electric current but now..." 'More proof that it's a mental process?' The assistant supplied before adding, 'I mean, with the emotions thing and now this.' Westongard nodded, but then huffed in frustration. "Sometimes I just wish I could open up her skull and examine her brain myself." He muttered, thinking long and hard about his next plan of action. After a moment, he came up with a plan. "Lets carry out an EEG on her. Perhaps it'll pick up on the electrical activity and where exactly that's coming from when she tries using her powers." He was determined to at least get some results today, and although he wanted to study the moments when Subject R9K used her powers without creating physically electricity, he wasn't afraid to use a little force, a little fear and a whole lot of pain in order to get those damned results.

Boring without her presence? Well, maybe a little, but I wasn't going to let her get a big head now, was I? "Actually I've barely noticed that you weren't here. It was only, like, half an hour ago when Sammi told me you were finishing work soon that I've been like 'Wait, Olivia hasn't been here?'" I chuckled, shaking my head a little at my joke. "Nah, it's been ok, I guess. I've just been a little lonely because my son's gone back to uni and my daughter's preparing to go on holiday and Jason's been working, so I've had no one to bother... Until now, that is." Smirking, I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders and started guiding her away from the front door and towards the stairs, since she'd probably wanna change into some comfier clothes. "So, what're we going to do tonight buddy ol' friend ol' pal?" I asked in a chipper tone to make this whole conversation a little dorkier.

((If Britt could make up posts for James and Rose that'd be great. I think James was gonna phone Laura about something and I don't know what Rose is doing so... Yeah...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:26 am

James was talking to Maria but I forgot what they were talking about

In the rp zack, rose and trent didnt go to the mansion for easter right?

Also, I lost another 2 pounds! I was 220 now im 218 :3 Wollfffyy! Join me on this adventure!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:45 am

Well done Britt! Smile

Mum came upstairs as I was playing and singing really loudly to Still Into You ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:47 am

Lol its a good song!

^-^ When wolfy gets back, i'll help her start with something small, not so big :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 am

Still Into You is a good song :3

And I know he was talking to Maria but I wanna skip.

And technically they did go to the mansion in the rp, I just moved it from rp to OOC so that their visit didn't go over 2 weeks. Kinda feel like I should've done that with Luna's rescue mission thing, actually.

Which reminds me, I had a really werid rp+OUAT crossover dream last night O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:21 am

okay then I can do a post for rose

and O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 am

It was odd but awesome! I'll explain when I get home.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:25 am

okie!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:50 am

So, Luna's dream family history: She is Jack and Alex's adoptive daughter, but she's also Regina's adoptive mother, as proven by Luna calling Regina 'Mommy' and calling Henry 'Brother', but Snow's her 'Grandma' which makes no sense O.o But yeah, it was a big 'Save Luna' thing with the OUAT and rp characters and lots of electricity everywher.

And then the scene changed and there was some sort of Tsunami coming so we had to take shelter but go to somewhere high because of the water, so we hid in this building and then found a secret wing with loads of different rooms and even beds so we decided to stay there.

And then I woke up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:52 am

well thats interesting
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 am

Indeed Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 am

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:07 am

Arguing with a friend over the ladies of television. Jokes on her because I have Elsa (OUAT version) Anna (OUAT version) and Alex and, since we're arguing most of it on who saw then first (Childish but it settles the arguement) I have Natasha, Elise and Tatiana Maslany by default! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 am

wow XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down