House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:54 am

Hey Marcus ^_^ oh that reminds me I have to reply in the to don't I?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 am

Scampi can't remember who posted last but she would appreciate a reply or a repost ^_^ She also really wants to get the whole Luna thing over and done with but Yuffie was busy with Henry or something ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:02 am

Jane::
"Pay for it?" I giggled at his statement. It was obvious that he reLly didn't know anything about the mansion did he? This was surprising considering he was some sort of immortal. What immortal within a fifty mile radius didn't know about the mansion? "You don't have to pay anything." I replied to him. "It's run by a man named caius. He's extremely kind and doesn't make us pay rent or anything. It's a place where immortals like us can feel secure and stay safe. Plus people of our nature tend to attract unwanted attention..." I decided it would be easier to explain once we got to the mansion, so he could see for himself. So, I quietly lead him through the forest until the trail merged with the large backyard of the mansion. "I would've led you to the front but it's much faster this way."

Yea alright sounds good we definitely should get the Luna thing finished
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:28 am

Marcus: When she laughed at my I blushed out of embarrassment, my hair a similar colour to my cheeks. She made it sound like everyone knew about this mansion, but it wasn't my fault. I had quite literally just been teleported here! As we walked I tried to memorise the route, or at least familiarise myself with the surroundings slightly. "Wow, it's big." I stared at the large house that stood before me. It looked like a nice place to stay. "So... How long have you been here?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 am

*is still curled up in Marcus's lap even though she's awake because now she's cold and her stomach hurts*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:06 am

Today just reminded me of how crazy my friends are.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:10 am

Crazy friends are cool though, they make life more interesting.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:19 am

And they scar nearby members of public with their sexual tales!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 am

Oh gosh XD Sorry, got distracted by YouTube ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:11 am

It's ok ^_^ I'll admit that I said quite a few inappropriate things ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 am

Really? O.o well to be honest nothing you could have said will top what Kirsten accidentally said yesterday XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:24 am

Trust me, nothing can be as bad as what I accidentally said yesterday XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:30 am

Oh really? Kirsten was showing me the fb chat between her and her crush and was then trying to tap on his picture to put it on full screen and the words "I just want to go on his face!" Came out and we shared a look before bursting into giggles. Not 2 minutes later said crush came up to ask me if we were downstairs for ict (we're in the same class) and I could hardly breathe cause I was laughing so much XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:35 am

I see your funny moment and raise you a wording fail:

A conversation in class turned sexual and my teacher was like 'You guys are probably destroying Bex's innocence!' and I stupidly replied 'My innocence has already been destroyed by my friends!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 am

... Still not as good as mine Razz I think your is one of those where you have to be thee (mine is probably too tbh but oh well)
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 am

I was unitentionally implying that my virginity was taken through group sex with my friends! It's fricking hilarious! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 am

I'm so tired >.< I'mma go to bed now. Goodnight!

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain a couple weeks ago.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

Luna was woken by the clattering of something on the floor. It made her jump, which also aggrivated the new scars along her spine. She couldn't see how many there were, but since she felt pain at the top by her neck all the way down to the bottom, she could guess there were a lot. It was pitch black in her little cell, and yet someone called out, 'Breakfast time, Subject R9K.' Confused, she reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes - even that hurt her - then mumbled, "But I can't see anything." 'That's because Professor Westongard wants you to turn on the lights by yourself.' Came the response, but there was no light switch in this room - Luna had been here long enough to know that much. And then she realized what the guy meant. Her powers. They wanted her to use her powers. The little girl's stomach rumbled with hunger right on cue. They hadn't given her any form of dinner yesterday, not even the sticky, yucky porridge stuff they usually gave her. Maybe this was why, to make her more willing to turn the light on. Her stomach rumbled again, pain soon following, as if her stomach was trying to eat itself, and Luna gave in quickly. Focusing as best as she could on an empty stomach, Luna tried to make the light switch on. When it did, the brightness stung her eyes, causing her to whimper and shield her eyes, but after a moment her eyes adjusted to see the food on the other side of the room. The metal bowl had turned over when it had been thrown into the room, the porridge sticking to the floor, but she knew better than to reject the meal - not just because it was better than nothing, but because she would've been hurt if she did - so Luna crawled over to the bowl, biting her lip at the agonizing pain in her back as a few tears escaped, and started eating the yucky porridge off of the floor.

Of course, their cameras, equiped with automatic night vision, captured everything. Or, rather, nothing. Professor Westongard replayed the footage over and over again, but all he could see was Subject R9K getting a look of concentration on her face, and then the light suddenly switching on. His assistant had finished his role and was now watching from behind the Professor. 'How on earth is she doing that?' He remarked. The Professor ran a hand through his auburn hair frustratedly and narrowed his eyes at the screen. "I have no idea. From what we've seen so far, there's always been that visible electric current but now..." 'More proof that it's a mental process?' The assistant supplied before adding, 'I mean, with the emotions thing and now this.' Westongard nodded, but then huffed in frustration. "Sometimes I just wish I could open up her skull and examine her brain myself." He muttered, thinking long and hard about his next plan of action. After a moment, he came up with a plan. "Lets carry out an EEG on her. Perhaps it'll pick up on the electrical activity and where exactly that's coming from when she tries using her powers." He was determined to at least get some results today, and although he wanted to study the moments when Subject R9K used her powers without creating physically electricity, he wasn't afraid to use a little force, a little fear and a whole lot of pain in order to get those damned results.

Boring without her presence? Well, maybe a little, but I wasn't going to let her get a big head now, was I? "Actually I've barely noticed that you weren't here. It was only, like, half an hour ago when Sammi told me you were finishing work soon that I've been like 'Wait, Olivia hasn't been here?'" I chuckled, shaking my head a little at my joke. "Nah, it's been ok, I guess. I've just been a little lonely because my son's gone back to uni and my daughter's on holiday and Jason's been working, so I've had no one to bother... Until now, that is." Smirking, I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders and started guiding her away from the front door and towards the stairs, since she'd probably wanna change into some comfier clothes. "So, what're we going to do tonight buddy ol' friend ol' pal?" I asked in a chipper tone to make this whole conversation a little dorkier.

Abby post part 1:

Micah was only important to his parents when he was valuable? I didn't know that but, then again, I had never even seen Micah's real parents. All I was was Henry, and the way he treated Micah like he was super special, which obviously he was. It actually kinda reminded me of my younger self, like when my parents thought of me as the most precious thing in the world, but then my mom died and, well, I just became a disappointment to my old man, then. I was probably still disappointing him now. But anyway, I knew what Henry meant about finding it hard to resist Micah, I mean, the kid was so adorable it should be criminal and even though I claimed to be able to resist the puppy dog eyes, doing it for a whole day? That'd sure be tough!

With the softest touch of his thumb against my lip that made me have to supress a shudder, the subject changed from the kid in Henry's life to the kid in mine, which caused me to grimace a little. "Trust me, there was no prying involved. As soon as I mentioned seeing Valerie, she practically busted down the door and ran to Kennedy's room." It wasn't just Valeria and Kennedy she'd do that for, it was Anna and Elsa as well. It seemed as if she enjoyed playing with my friends a little too much, and by 'A little too much' I mean more than she enjoyed playing with me!

By now the sexual tension I had felt had dwindled a little as a knew thought crept in. I was a good mother, that was for sure, but maybe I was too much of a good mother because my 5 year old was getting more dependent. "It seems like only yesterday she was clinging to me 24/7, and know she can't wait to run off and play with her other friends." I sighed, taking hold of Henry's hand and tangling our fingers together. "I mean, she's only 5, shouldn't she still be clingy? Maybe it's because I'm away on missions alot, or because I give her the freedom to do whatever, but surely at this age she should still be wanting to hang out with me all the time, right?" Clearly, after years of trying to learn how to be a single mom, I'd forgotten to learn how to let go. Heck, maybe I was the clingy one.

I started cooking up some pancakes and added some berries and yogurt on top. They were done by the time Rose had finished in the bathroom. I had made my own set of pancakes when she came out, tapping my pen against the desk as I looked down at the CV form Rose had to fill out. Looking up at my girlfriend, I smiled and pushed the paper towards her. "Wanna give it a go yourself?" I asked, hoping she'd attempt doing it by herself, since it was important.

((Skippy for Jaria?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:48 am

I know I got that part but idk I still find mine funnier, maybe it's cause Kirsten and I have practically grown up together? Idk *shrug* and also Kirsten unintentionally imlied that she wouldn't mind getting on a lad's face and that is also hilarious XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:25 am

question whats a CV?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:54 am

Curriculum Vitae (or something like that) it's basically a form which includes your general detail (name, address, birth date, contact details) with a personal statement (like a bio using clever words) your education and grades and you c an include references at the bottom. You need them for jobs and colleges and stuff *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:04 am

oohh ok..we just call them something else XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 am

Don't you call them a resume or something? Like neither names make any sense so yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 am

YEah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:32 am

As I walked out of the bathroom in my decent set of clothes, my wet hair had been pulled up into a ponytail to dry that way. Walking over, I groaned "Why are there things like this?" they were boring "But I guess I'll give it ago." shrugging, I walked over and took the pen, looking down at the paper "All of this seems easy. But some things im going to have to lie about since im a Dhampir. Darn. If only I was able to say how much of a badass I am." I joked, laughing softly and beginning to fill it out without much of a stuggle. This was fairly easy. Untill it got towards the end.

James had picked the right date because he had snuck into Maria's apartment without a problem. She was gone and hopefully working late. Taking this as an advantage, he started with the little stuff. Setting up the candles - but not lighting them - and then doing the rose petals in her room. Then, he hurried to the kitchen where he placed a bag of things he had bought and started to prepare it. James had been on a time limit. And he couldnt waste any time with his plan. If he slipped up, it would be all over.

*Is posting for vamp*
Being a nurse for the one patient that had recently went into a coma wasnt that tough. But the tough part was getting the contact she had recently talked to. This Roman. I would call once a day but he'd never pick up, and by looking through her recent calls, she talked to this Roman more then anyone else so I figured he was most important and he was more closer to her. Walking into her room with a few flowers at hand, I walked to her side and replaced the wilting flowers. Slowly, I took her hand "You can make it, Haley." Standing there for a moment, I then put her hand down and looked at her rested body. For some reason, she looked at peace, but yet, something was still off. How did she get this coma? I have no idea..she was brought in just like this. Collapsing at a nearby cafe and never waking up. Hopefully, she'll wake up soon. Pulling out her file from the plastic bin,  I pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and tried calling this Roman person again, since I hadnt called today. I really wish he'd call back..Haley was in need of someone. Being out for 3 weeks was bad..And I wouldnt want to drop her any time soon.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Too early >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down