House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 am

My puns are worse, trust me. I once used the hashtag #DoNutRejectTheDonut and I am ashamed of that XD

Holland's... She might be schizophrenic, so maybe you're right... I just think he wants to protect Holland from being hurt, since her mom hurt her. I think the things Holland had been through has made him overprotective, but it's not as if- I wouldn't intentionally hurt her or anything. He doesn't know about my mental disorder, though, so he doesn't know that I might hurt her, he's just assuming I will. And I feel like I'm not making any sense but... When you really care about someone and others just assume you're going to hurt them and hate you for something you haven't even done yet and might not ever do... It really sucks...*Peeks out from under the covers.* Why aren't you hugging me anymore? I don't feel better yet; you can't stop hugging me until I feel better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am

xD thats a good one!

*Rolls her eyes with a smile and walks over, crawling under the coverd and hugging her* Just dont do anything that might hurt her. But go and see the real reason. If not just call him out on it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:46 am

It really isn't. Do is pronounced differently to the 'Do' in Donut, so it doesn't really work :/

Calling him out - which I've stupidly done a couple times - will probably just make him hate me more >.< I really can't win with him; if I'm nice, he hates me, if I'm not nice, he hates me even more! *Snuggles into Michelle.* I just wanna go to Hawaii already. It's only half a week away but I just feel that the sooner I get there the sooner I can forget him and focus on Holland, nothing else but her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 am

Its alright then. Just ignore him. Ah

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 am

Just ignore him. Good idea... And yet, I still feel the need to get on his good side, even though it's impossible. *Groans.* F*** it, he's rarely gonna be in our lives, anyway; he's on the other side of the country! ... Then again, we'll be visiting them, like every Christmas and Easter from now on. *Groans again, hiding her face in Michelle's shoulder.* Going away for the holidays was supposed to make the holidays easier, not make them c***pier! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:48 am

Thats just how life works. if anything, you dont have to go on easter. Just christmas and maybe thanksgiving
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:52 am

If I don't go on Easter, I'd have to deal with my brother. Trust me, in that situatiin, Holland's dad is the lesser of two evils >.< *Sighs.* Can I stay here tonight? I feel like I need a cuddle buddy and Holland's here so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 am

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other week.I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

I'm sorry, Abby's post is all rambly :

I had to admit that I was surprised by Henry patting my *ss. I guess that, being used to Henry's more serious side - and the knowledge that he hadn't had sex in a long while - made it hard to believe that he was even capable of doing something like that! Still it wasn't unwelcome, and I probably would've done the same thing if I was left hanging over his shoulder for much longer, not that I would ever let him know that. "Y'know, you're getting too confident for your ow-"

I was thrown down onto the bed then, an 'Oof!' making an escape upon impact... Ok, so maybe I wasn't thrown onto the bed, exactly, just dropped, but maybe my thoughts were getting a little ahead of me here as I realized something: Henry hadn't had sex in a long while. Did that mean he was just a big ball of sexual frustration? Did that mean that pent up sexual frustration could become unleashed one day? Oh gosh, when people unleashed a lot of sexual frustration, that led to, like, the best sex ever! Wait, no, I couldn't- Geez, if Henry heard me right now! Nope, I needed to get my head out of the gutter. Sure, I wanted a make-out session tonight, and sure, we were all alone for once in our busy, child-ruled lives, but that didn't mean we could... Could it?

I decided to push that thought aside before I had the chance to act on it and focused on my boyfriend again. He was just coming over to the bed again - I hadn't even realized he had moved away from it! - and clambered onto it, sitting beside me so that I had the perfect chance to lean against him. As soon as I did, though, a chuckle escaped his lips, causing me to look up at him. And give him a tiny, playful glare when he spoke of me falling for his little joke. "Hey, can you honestly blame me for think you might not've gotten rid of him for the night? You guys are so attached to each other that I'm honestly suprised you managed to hand him over to a babysitter!" All joking and glaring aside, though, my expression softened as I thought about Micah and Henry's bond. "It's kinda like me and Sora, really, except that I don't fall prey to Sora's puppy dog eyes like you fall prey to Micah's." Even if Henry was a bit of a pushover for the kid, it was still awesome to see the connection they had, and how much Henry adored Micah as if he really was his own son. Maybe Henry would be a good dad to a biological son one day in the distant future. But in order to do that we’d have to… Yup, my mind was back in the damn gutter!

I had gotten information from a reliable source, AKA Sammi, that Olivia finished work at 7pm and would probably be back around 7:15pm. With Zack back at uni and Abby doing something to do with her holiday - she insisted that she didn't need any help - I was left kinda bored, so I decided that I'd pester Olivia when she got home. To make up for it, though, I did make a ham, lettuce and salad cream sandwich for her, then waited by the door for her return. Once that time came, I greeted her suprised expression with a smirk, holding out the food to her. "I figured you could use some food after a hard day lawyering, and some company." After a beat, I added, "Well, actually, I could use the company, so I'm forcing myself onto you." Wait, did that sound wrong? "I-I mean, not forcing myself onto you in a... Unwilling sexual way or in any harassing way, just, you know, I wanna hang out with you." Oh gosh, I wish I hadn't phrased it like that now! I could just feel the blush burning in my cheeks! Olivia probably thought I was a creep now!

Luna was woken by the clattering of something on the floor. It made her jump, which also aggrivated the new scars along her spine. She couldn't see how many there were, but since she felt pain at the top by her neck all the way down to the bottom, she could guess there were a lot. It was pitch black in her little cell, and yet someone called out, 'Breakfast time, Subject R9K.' Confused, she reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes - even that hurt her - then mumbled, "But I can't see anything." 'That's because Professor Westongard wants you to turn on the lights by yourself.' Came the response, but there was no light switch in this room - Luna had been here long enough to know that much. And then she realized what the guy meant. Her powers. They wanted her to use her powers. The little girl's stomach rumbled with hunger right on cue. They hadn't given her any form of dinner yesterday, not even the sticky, yucky porridge stuff they usually gave her. Maybe this was why, to make her more willing to turn the light on. Her stomach rumbled again, pain soon following, as if her stomach was trying to eat itself, and Luna gave in quickly. Focusing as best as she could on an empty stomach, Luna tried to make the light switch on. When it did, the brightness stung her eyes, causing her to whimper and shield her eyes, but after a moment her eyes adjusted to see the food on the other side of the room. The metal bowl had turned over when it had been thrown into the room, the porridge sticking to the floor, but she knew better than to reject the meal - not just because it was better than nothing, but because she would've been hurt if she did - so Luna crawled over to the bowl, biting her lip at the agonizing pain in her back as a few tears escaped, and started eating the yucky porridge off of the floor.

Of course, their cameras, equiped with automatic night vision, captured everything. Or, rather, nothing. Professor Westongard replayed the footage over and over again, but all he could see was Subject R9K getting a look of concentration on her face, and then the light suddenly switching on. His assistant had finished his role and was now watching from behind the Professor. 'How on earth is she doing that?' He remarked. The Professor ran a hand through his auburn hair frustratedly and narrowed his eyes at the screen. "I have no idea. From what we've seen so far, there's always been that visible electric current but now..." 'More proof that it's a mental process?' The assistant supplied before adding, 'I mean, with the emotions thing and now this.' Westongard nodded, but then huffed in frustration. "Sometimes I just wish I could open up her skull and examine her brain myself." He muttered, thinking long and hard about his next plan of action. After a moment, he came up with a plan. "Lets carry out an EEG on her. Perhaps it'll pick up on the electrical activity and where exactly that's coming from when she tries using her powers." He was determined to at least get some results today, and although he wanted to study the moments when Subject R9K used her powers without creating physically electricity, he wasn't afraid to use a little force, a little fear and a whole lot of pain in order to get those damned results.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:12 am

Wolfsoul wrote:If I don't go on Easter, I'd have to deal with my brother. Trust me, in that situatiin, Holland's dad is the lesser of two evils >.< *Sighs.* Can I stay here tonight? I feel like I need a cuddle buddy and Holland's here so... Yeah...

Ah. and sure, I dont mind. *She shrugged*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Noooo! I don't wanna go to college, I just wanna sleep! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Same :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Meh, I suppose I should start eating breakfast or something...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:49 pm

I printed off a 3000 word, 24 page report. And just found out it's meant to be 2000 words. I did email the teacher about how long it was meant to be but she didn't respond! ASDGHJKL!!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 am

oh dear....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:55 am

OMG I LOST 3 POUNDS!!! *Dances*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 am

Woohoo for you!

In other news: Cinema tickets? Check! Restaurant table? Check! My birthday gathering is officially booked!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:29 am

Yay! Very Happy

Im so happy..Im finally losing the weight I wanted to lose!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am

I still need to lose weight, but exercise isn't one of my strong points :/ I did walk home today, though Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am

I can help you Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:39 am

I don't need help, I need more excuses for walking (I don't like walking when I have nowhere to go)... And I need to learn how to say no to sugary food I like!

But actually, I walked home from college today, I'm walking to and from town on Saturday and I'm doing pretty much the same next week except I have to walk home on the Friday, too (Possibly) so I'm good Smile Unless I need to walk more than that...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 am

Im not exersising and im losing weight o:

Walking is good :3 So I think you're good on that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 am

Mhmm. Even so, it doesn't seem to be doing much. I need to really lose weight before the wedding in August so... Yeah... Maybe if I cut out all sugary stuff, and then maybe did more exercise... I'm actually hoping to get Just Dance 3 for my birthday so that I can use that as exercise, but I dunno whether or not I'll get it :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:48 am

Well what I do is eat a wheat-harvest cereal for breakfast (cinnimon) and then for lunch if im really hungry i'll have a granola bar. Then I have dinner at 5 but I have some pistachios before hand which holds me untill dinner.

I dont eat much, plus sugary stuff doesnt work with me anymore XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:55 am

... Yeah, no more waffles for breakfast for me... Or sausage rolls... Bleh, I can already tell this would only end badly! I hate cereal and I hate toast!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:57 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 410_PackShot do you have this there?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next