House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:44 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Goes back to eating.* *Feels eyes on her and looks to Michelle, giving her a sad smile.* So, Abby, Hawaii in two weeks, right? *Snaps her attention to her mum and nods.* 15 days, but yeah. Holland's always wanted to go so... Hopefull it'll be good. *Murmurs,* Still don't get what she sees in you. *Goes to retaliate, but then sighs and shakes her head, mumbling,* Neither do I... *Frowns and pushes Abby's glass closer to her.* Well, I do Smile You both have a lot in common, from what I hear. That's always helpful in a relationship Smile I guess... *Goes to say something about them both being mentally f***ed up, but bites his tongue, remembering what Trent said about Holland's possible Schizophrenia. Sure, he hated his sister, but he wasn't going to commit suicide by insulting Holland again. Instead, he just continues eating his dinner.*

*Michelle was shocked when she heard this and she narrowed her eyes at Zack* Zack. *She said seriously but held her firm tone as if she was a mother herself* *Just as rose was about to say something, Michelle beat her to it. Rose looked at Zack* You need to stop that..Its unneeded.. *That was uncalled for.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:56 am

*Gives Rose a shocked look.* Since when are you on her side? I thought you hate her just as much as I do! It was a little uncalled for, Zack :/ You shouldn't put your sister down. Come on! What I do isn't anywhere near as bad as all the things she's done over the years! Heck, she deserves all of this for all the c*** she put me through! I was just a kid! I didn't have any medication or know how to control my anger! Heck, I barely even knew what the f*** was going on half the time! Well that's a blatant lie! You meant to coause trouble half the time! No. I. Didn't! Why can't both of you just stop it! Why wont you let us have a normal family dinner for once?! In case you haven't noticed, mom, WE'RE NOT NORMAL!!! There she goes again! Psycho Abby has to flip her lid and cause trouble! *Stands to her feet with a feral snarl.* YOU F***ING STARTED IT, YOU B******!!! Ok, ok, *Quickly stands and places his hands on Abby's shoulders.* Take it easy, kiddo. Just ignore him, ok? Just try to ignore him. *Is desperately trying to calm Abby down before she hits something.* *Has folded her arms on the table and is hiding her face in them, trying to block out the disaster of an Easter dinner.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:57 am

... On the plus side, Abby proposal part 1 is complete! Just got to turn her speech into an actual post et voila!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:58 am

Oooooo..... That's gonna end badly ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 am

The proposal or the family Easter dinner? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 am

*Michelle felt like she was in a live drama show. This was insane. It was obvious that Zack slipped things in the spice up what was fine already. She looked at Giselle and got up, walking over and rubbing her back* Its okay *She said softly* *Shaking her head, Rose stood up and she grabbed Zack's hand in the process and pretty much dragged him out of the room to talk to him alone. Soon enough, she let go* I'm not on anyone's side, Zack. She gave me a good smack in the face and Now I really see whats going on. If you noticed, you slipped in something small which caused everything to go off. With that remark that you said about what Holland sees in Abby? You put one wrong thing into the pot and it created something bad. What if she said stuff to you if you were in her shoes and she would say things like that towards you? I know you dont like her but this is enough. All we needed was to go through this easter dinner and then we'd go home.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 am

*Eventually calms down enough to sit but she copies her mother, burying her face into her folded arms to try and hide potential tears.* *Frowns and runs Abby's back.* Don't pay attention to him, Abby. You're not psycho. He's the only one who thinks that and he's wrong.

*Lifts her head and rakes her fingers through her hair.* It's not ok. Things shouldn't be like this and... I'm so sorry you had to witness that, Michelle.

It's not enough! She made my childhood really s***ty and I'm just meat to let her get away with that? That's ridiculous! And what I said about what Holland sees in Abby is true, because I honestly don't get what people see in that crazy psychopath! She just does it to seek attention! As soon as she freaks out, everyone's like 'Oh, it's ok, Abby. There there, Abby.' and they just completely ignore the fact that she broke loads of s*** 10 seconds before and put peope in danger! It's like the more chaos she creates, the more pitt she gets and that shouldn't be allowed!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:47 am

But that doesnt mean say things that dont even need to be said! I promised you that I would bite my tounge and hold back what I want to say, and I did a pretty good damn job! But you? You didnt even try! And you were the one who told me to hold back! Its okay. Dont worry. *hears yelling and she looks at the doorway, even though rose and zack were out of sight, she heard them with her hearing*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 am

Well I'm sorry for saying such a dumb*ss thing! Go auead and shout at her all you want. Say whatever you wanna say to her because, quite frankly, I don't give a damn anymore! *Starts walking to the front door.* I'm going out for a walk. Don't try and stop me.

*Tries to ignore the yelling.* *Mumbles, I'm a f***ing psychopath! *Blinks back tears.* No you're not, Abby. You're far from it. You know Zack just said that because he knew it'd upset you, don't let him win. I just wanna leave! I don't wanna be a Wilson anymore! I hate this family!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 am

Dinner walks downstairs "well I was going to get something to eat but I'm going to assume that it's better not to go in there?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 am

Probably not, Alex :/ But omnomnom, dinner :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 am

I just had mine, it was kinda bad. Not eating wise but trying to cook the ham :/ turns out it wasnt hot all the way and my mom had to use a pan to heat up the ham

*She watched him as he walked out the door. Wow he really was mad. She then made her way to the other family members* Sorry about him. He's going to take a walk to cool down. *Michelle looked over* Good. *Then she made her way over to Abby* You're not a psychopath. If you were, you wouldnt be here.. *she sighed softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:24 am

"oh well... I wasn't really all that hingru anyway..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:34 am

Poor Alex Sad Missing your baby girl?

*Can feel her clenched fists shaking. She continues mumbling into her arms.* Maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should be locked away in a padded cell somewhere. You don't mean that, Abby :/ I don't know what I mean, anymore. My own brother thinks I'm a psychopath and hates my guts, I hate this place and my family... I just don't wanna be here anymore! A couple weeks and you wont be here :/ Yeah but then I'd have to come back! I wanna leave permanently! Holland and I can get our own apartment and move in with Jupiter. Abby, you're stressed out. Take the holiday and relax before you make any drastic decisions. If you still feel little leaving after relaxing for a couple weeks... *Sighs.* the you can leave, but after your vacation. I don't know. I just... I need Holland, but she isn't here. Why isn't she here when I need her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:38 am

"you could say that..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 am

You'll find her. You've just gotta think. It's something obvious, you're just missing it, but once you figure it out, you'll be like 'Aha! Of course!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 am

"yea... Probably." Pulls up her hood and colapses onto the couch.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

*Frowns.* I feel bad, and at this rate you wont get to her before they break her entirely, so I'm going to give you a clue. Luna has 28 scars across her arms and back. Only 5 of those came from the orphanage.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:52 am

"the scientists!!!!" Runs upstairs
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 am

Theeere you go! Maybe that clue was too easy? But she still doesn't know where the scientists' lab is, so... Yeah... Onto the next part of the mystery!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 am

Yup XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:05 am

She'll figure that out soon, too, but no more clues!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:10 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Poor Alex Sad Missing your baby girl?

*Can feel her clenched fists shaking. She continues mumbling into her arms.* Maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should be locked away in a padded cell somewhere. You don't mean that, Abby :/ I don't know what I mean, anymore. My own brother thinks I'm a psychopath and hates my guts, I hate this place and my family... I just don't wanna be here anymore! A couple weeks and you wont be here :/ Yeah but then I'd have to come back! I wanna leave permanently! Holland and I can get our own apartment and move in with Jupiter. Abby, you're stressed out. Take the holiday and relax before you make any drastic decisions. If you still feel little leaving after relaxing for a couple weeks... *Sighs.* the you can leave, but after your vacation. I don't know. I just... I need Holland, but she isn't here. Why isn't she here when I need her?

Abby.. Come, grab your plate and lets go sit somewhere else okay?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 am

But we have to wait for scampi to rp it too so :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 am

Hey people