House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Me? Beautiful? Pretty?
The House Of Immortality - Page 37 5th-shove-it-in-face

I don't think I'm in the right mindset to rp right now, I just wanna chat Smile is that okay?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:22 am

Ahhhh modern family! ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 am

That's fine, Linz Smile

But clearly we're very alike when it comes to people giving us compliments. We're just like 'Really? I don't think so!' Razz

Mommy! *Doesn't open her eyes in case she gets shampoo in them, but she does wave her arms.* Look! I'm getting clean! Uncle Austin's helping me ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:27 am

I think I'll take a proper selfie to put on here tomorrow. I'm regretting pulling a weird face, even if I was trying to have a laugh while doing something that makes me all anxious :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:28 am

Linz is really pretty! I need to take selfies,just gotta take it on a good day.

The Castle was....overwhelming for Matio. He had grown up in a small cabin in an extremely small town,-if it could even be properly called that. It was a bit similar to how Matio had reacted when he had first arrived at the Mansion. The only difference is that this castle was much larger than the Mansion back in America, and the weather could be much more brutal.

It was nice to be there with Anna, and just to be with her.Of course, Anna was always busy with preparations, with Matio helping as much as he possibly could.

Unfortunately, it was time for Matio to face the council;He and Anna had to admit their relationship to them. "I'll be fine. I've done public speaking before. Besides, in a way this'll be a great chance for me to show you my lawyer skills!" Whether Matio was saying that for Anna, or himself it was not too clear."Well, Let's get this show on the road."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:31 am

"I see that sweetheart. Im glad you're getting clean." Snirks at her brotherfinishes washing Luna's hair and begins to rinse it, not saying anything to his sister, his ears turning bright red."oh lighten up tough guy." Sticks her hand into the water and splashes austin with it, getting him soaking wet. looks down at his clothes and groans. "Alright Luna you're all done." Grans the towel and looks away, waiting for her to step out and cover herself in it.

Awww Wolfie its okay Smile I understand you're anxious but I thought it was funny ^_^ its not bad at all
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:33 am

Oh gosh, this post will take a while >.< One sec...

*Giggles.* Mommy! That was mean! Razz *Steps out and tries wrapping the towel around her body, but isn't very good at it and the towel keeps falling down.* Mommy! Help! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:34 am

How's everyone?

I'm seriously not taking any compliments, I'm so bad at accepting that. I'm getting better, but I'm self conscious like a mf.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 am

"alright come here you." Laughs as Luna runs over and she wraps her in the towel, putting her hair up into a towel as well. "Alright austin you can look now.""okay." Turns and sees the Luna is indeed in a towel so he pulls up the switch on the bathtub, allowing all of the water to go down the drain. He turns back to his niece and smiles slightly. "See that wasn't so bad now was it?"

I think we are all like that or were like that at one point Linz :/ im okay though, sick and have to take the SATs tomorrow but okay surprisingly how are you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 am

I'm taking the ACT and SAT in June or so. I think. Gross.
I'm doing alright, I'm gonna be gone all day tomorrow though because im getting a tooth pulled, my wisdom tooth is pushing down on it and it broke. Really gross.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 am

Oh my god wisdom teeth >_< Ahhh I had to get mine out twice because they decided to do two at a time :/ sorry to hear they're messing up your mouth. And I'm taking the sats again in May and then the acts in june
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 pm

I'm like that. I just said 'Fair enough' earlier to get Ali to shut up. No offense, Ali Razz

And I'm good, a little tired but it is almost midnight so... Yeah... XD

I knew it wasn't so bad, Uncle Austin, yoou were the one being a fussy boots Razz *Giggles.*

For someone who was a nervous wreck when he saw me again after leaving, he seemed pretty confident about facing a bunch of angry men. I guessed it was bravado and, since we needed all the bravado we could get, I just let it slide this time and released Matio's hand. With a kiss on the cheek and a, "Lets hope this goes well!" I nodded to Kai who opened the doors and introduced us. 'Presenting Her Royal Highness Princess Anna of Arendelle and her guest, Mr Bianchi.'

As we entered the council room, the council members bowed - they had too, even if they didn't like me - but that faltered when they realized Matio was with me. I tried to ignore it for now, sitting down in what would've been Elsa's seat so that Matio could sit in mine, at the head of the table. I could hear a few intakes of breath, but I didn't see what the big deal was. So what if Matio sat in my seat? It was just a seat. If it was Elsa's throne, I'd understand, but it wasn't, so it didn't need all the shock and the 'How dare you?!' looks.

It was Admiral Naismith, the one council member that seemed to like me, that spoke up first. 'Your Highness, if you do not mind my asking, what is your American guest doing at a council meeting of official Arendelle buisness?' He asked politely. I chewed on my lip for a moment, glancing towards the 'American guest' in question, then took a deep breath. "First of all, Admiral, he's Canadian, not American. I'd just like to clear that up. Second of all," I looked to the rest of the council, trying to keep my cool. "Well, uhh, I called you here to discuss the final preparations for the festival and any other queries you may feel the need to bring up, but first of all - wait, I've already said first of all, this is second of all... Nevermind. Basically, before we look into those things, I have to bring up something important." Another deep breath. Under the table, I squeezed Matio's hand. "Mr Bianchi and I aren't exactly friends. I mean we are, but we're more than that, we're... Courting."

Chaos erupted and I slid down in Elsa's chair a little as the council members starts shouting things like, 'What?!' 'Royalty courting non-royalty?' 'This is absurd!' 'What if he is a usurper!' and many other things that mostly involved a call for else to return and 'Put an end to this madness!'. I looked to Kai, standing by the door behind us, but he shook his head. Of course, he couldn't act, in here, he was just a servant and couldn't speak up. Searching the table, I noticed that Admiral Naismith hadn't thrown a fit like the others, but he just gave us an apologetic smile. For the man in charge of our soldiers, he sure didn't like getting involved in conflict in these meetings!  It would've been helpful if he spoke up amongst the shouting to back us up! With a pleading look, I turned to Matio instead. He had a louder voice, maybe he could shout over the council and get them to be quiet. Or, better yet, maybe he could use his so-called lawyer skills to persuade them that it wasn't the end of the world if Matio wasn't royalty! We had to do something, at least, to control the mayhem I had just created!

((How would Elsa react if Anna accidentally slipped up and told the court that the Queen was dating a non-royal foreigner too? >:3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh oops ^_^" okay my bad
"I was not!""that's not what I saw now shoo so I can get my daughter dressed." Pushes austin out of the bathroom "not even a thank you.. -.-""thank you austin!""see was that so hard?""I heard that :p"._.gets Luna dried off and in her pjs and then carries her out into the room. "All done." Sets her down and smiles
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Thank you, mommy! *Clambers into bed and cuddles into Smarty.* I'll go to bed now Smile
((Because it is past midnight here Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 pm

WOLFY YOU SO KAWAIII O:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:14 pm

"night Luna!" Waves and exits "alright sweetheart. Goodnight." Kisses her forehead and shuts off the light but leaves on a night light. "If you need me you know where to find me." Heads to bed herself night wolfie ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:15 pm

I changed my selfie to a proper one now. I love how the artifical lightning actually gives me some colour (I'm as pale as a Vampire)! XD

P.S. No, I do not smile; I don't have great teeth >.< So you can just deal with my non-smiley, falling-asleep, midnight look Razz

Woah woah woah! I never said I was going to bed!

And Britt, please call me anything but cute >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 pm

xD sorry everyone is kawaii on here :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm

I hate being sick! Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Well Scampi's already been flirting with Ali, so... Yeah XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Poor Vamp Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Hopefully it clears up just alittle so I'm not in so much pain tomorrow. :/
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Get well soon!

Hugs to everyone who's ill or feeling down!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Oh okay wolfie and vamps you can join my sick club DX *huggles*
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Actually, I'll go to bed. I just yawned so much that a tear escaped my eye O.o

Goodnight all!

P.S. Replies appreciated!

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Henry had college today, and both Sora and Micah had school. I was both boyfriend-less and childless so what did I end up doing? Spending the day with Kennedy and Valerie! In all honestly, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as energetic as spending the day with Anna, but at least it wasn't as... Formal as spending it with Elsa. And besides, I was happy to help Kennedy out, since I kinda knew what I was doing and could give her tips.

Right now I was bouncing Valerie up and down slightly as I carried her. She was still less than a year old, but was growing bigger and stronger as the days went by. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I saw he, probably because I was her favourite guest - why wouldn't I be? "Well look at you, Valerie! You must've grown twice as big since I last saw you!" I was exaggerating, of course, but it wasn't as if the kid would be able to realize that!

Valerie reached up to me at that point, so I shifted her into one arm and let her grab the index finger of my now-free hand. My eyes widened as I tried to wiggle my finger out and struggled. "You've got quite a good grip, there too! I bet that's a werewolf thing, huh? Y'know, you're gonna be one bad*ss fighter one day with strength like that! And I'm gonna teach you all there is to know about kicking butt, right Ken?" I glanced over to my friend with a slight smirk. Whether or not I was joking about teaching Valerie to fight one day, I wasn't sure, but putting the thought of Valerie becoming some super-tough brawler into Kennedy's mind was an opportunity I just couldn't skip out on! It had to be done!

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died but, well, that by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to be surveilling a particular room - the first room on the first floor, from what I could see - but now, after some sort of technical difficulties, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. I could only assume the technical difficulties had been her doing, but why had those people been surveilling her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

Sammi was taking a break from the court case she was working on, but even then she was busy. A few weeks ago when she talked to Jeremy about setting him up with a colleague, well, apparently she wasn't joking! She was sat on our bed as I walked in after a day at work, her eyes fixed on a list of names with some pros and cons next to them. I didn't focus on what she was doing for long, though, because I was distracted by the fact that she was only in her underwear and one of my t-shirts. Never had a woman looked sexier, and she wasn't even naked! Letting out a breath I hadn't realized had even caught in my throat , I walked over to the bed, kicking off my shoes before sitting next to my girl. "You do realize that, if you screw this up, it'll cost us one, maybe two, wedding presents, right?" I teased her, pressing a kiss to her cheek before focusing on running my hand up and down one of those dangerously exposed thighs. F***, if Sammi wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, then there was no way in hell I'd be able to let her continue working!

It was fun hanging out with my brother-in-law and niece today, along with Kyle and Sunny! I saw Luna often, because she really seemed to like hanging out with Sunny and me - I think she was a dog-lover - but Jack was an even more rare appearance, so I was glad to be able to hang out with him and bond a little with Kyle's twin. Clone. Whatever, brother.

When Jack had to leave and asked Kyle and I to look after Luna, I jumped at the chance. If we were going to be parents and have our own child, we needed to practicing parenting as much as possible, plus, I felt like Kyle needed a little convincing that we could be awesome parents.

Luna had been running around for a little while now, after watching me take part in an intense game of fetch. Sunny had kept going, chase after Luna because she had the ball. But I needed to sit down for a moment and relax. After a little while, she made her way over with the golden retriever and I stood to my feet, ready to pick up my niece when she came over because I knew she liked being carried. It came as a shock to me when she asked Kyle to pick her up, a tiny wave of jealousy running through me which I tried to ignore because, hey, she needed Uncle-Niece time too. 'Uncle Kyle, I'm hungry.' She whined as I reached down to stroke Sunny who was panting heavily. Looking up to my boyfriend, I beamed a grin at him. "Maybe we should give these two something to eat and drink before they pass out, Kylie Kyle. They've both been running around like crazy!"

Well this vacation was working out pretty well. We wrre just over halfway through and the stress of being a Queen had started to wear off now that Elsa had copious amounts of relaxation time. That also put me at ease, along with the fact that I also had time away from my stressful job. The only stress came from the heat which wasn't too bad but still put me on edge a little. Luckily between the hotel's pool, the air conditioning in the hotel and my naturally cold girlfriend, I didn't have to worry about that too much.

Our holiday was self-catering, simply because I prefered to eat at various restaurants in town than to just stick to the hotel - plus it was cheaper - but the hotel also cooked their own stuff throughout the day. Since I was too lazy to go down to the local store and but some breakfast things to cook on the room's tiny stove today, I ordered some breakfast from the hotel. Apparently in Spain, breakfasts were kinda small but pretty high in sugar, with churros, lemon cupcakes and a sweet-tasting bread arriving at our door, along with two cups of coffee. While we both preferred to eat healthily, I guessed we could get away with one unhealthy breakfast since we were on vacation and could afford to indulge a little.

I was all prepared to wake up my sleeping girlfriend, bit as I turned around, she was just waking up. The special breakfast delivery must've woken her; I should've told the guy not to knock, since I would've been able to hear his thoughts from outside the door! Oh well, it was too late for that. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I greeted Elsa, setting the breakfast tray on the bed as I sat down beside the slowly-rising Queen, pressing a kiss to her freckled cheek. "I'm sorry for the wake up call, I just thought we'd treat ourselves to a traditional Spanish breakfast just this once. I hope you don't mind." I smiled softly at her. Even when half asleep she was beautiful, and too this day I still didn't get how such an average guy like me was even worthy of her. And to think, in a couple of weeks we would've been dating for a whole year! Wow! I really needed to start thinking about marrying Elsa, but if I did - if I became a King and we went back to Arendelle - would things change between us?

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

That comment about drowning in the bathtub almost sounded like an innuendo, considering people were usually naked in bathtubs and 'Making the most dramatic scene'... Yeah... I blushed bright red at that, then watched curiously as Rose suddenly pulled out her phone and started texting someone. "I wont ask what you texted her, but I sure am curious as to what you have up your sleeve, Miss Hathaway." I told her narrowing my eyes suspiciously, despite the smile on my face. "Am I allowed to know, or is it a secret surprise?"
((Meanwhile, Kelly texted: I'm already at your place, cba to walk home to get my bikini Sad I'll just use my underwear ^_^))

"Well, thanks, I try to look my best when it comes to dates or, well not-dates in this case." I grinned, folding my arms across my chest. "And fyi, I let you win Guitar Hero. I would've felt bad if I made you lose." Of course I fell back on my old defense, just to save my ego. To think that I had lost Guitar Hero to some lawyer girl! I walked over to the living room door and leaned against the frame as I looked to Olivia. "You coming, little Miss dressed-to-impress?" I asked with a smirk. "The bowling alley awaits."

I did as James instructed, listening to the breeze rustle the grass and the leaves, the birds tweeting in the sky. It was all so tranquil that I started to relax and, dare I say it, enjoy the moment of peace away from our chaotic, secret love life - or, not-so-secret love life, thanks to Laura. After a minute or two, James' voice cut through the peaceful silence and I frowned, opening my eyes to look at him. "While it may be realistic, it's not real. I wish it were real, though. I was we could just go under the Alchemists' radar for a day and do something like this; have a real picnic in the middle of nowhere... That kinda why i wanted to go to the forest today; because we could've had our own peaceful moment away from the Alchemists." I explained, letting out a sigh. Things were just complicated for us and, to be honest, I wasn't sure how we'd solve this problem, since both the Moroi and Alchemists frowned upon our relationship...

For someone who was a nervous wreck when he saw me again after leaving, he seemed pretty confident about facing a bunch of angry men. I guessed it was bravado and, since we needed all the bravado we could get, I just let it slide this time and released Matio's hand. With a kiss on the cheek and a, "Lets hope this goes well!" I nodded to Kai who opened the doors and introduced us. 'Presenting Her Royal Highness Princess Anna of Arendelle and her guest, Mr Bianchi.'

As we entered the council room, the council members bowed - they had too, even if they didn't like me - but that faltered when they realized Matio was with me. I tried to ignore it for now, sitting down in what would've been Elsa's seat so that Matio could sit in mine, at the head of the table. I could hear a few intakes of breath, but I didn't see what the big deal was. So what if Matio sat in my seat? It was just a seat. If it was Elsa's throne, I'd understand, but it wasn't, so it didn't need all the shock and the 'How dare you?!' looks.

It was Admiral Naismith, the one council member that seemed to like me, that spoke up first. 'Your Highness, if you do not mind my asking, what is your American guest doing at a council meeting of official Arendelle buisness?' He asked politely. I chewed on my lip for a moment, glancing towards the 'American guest' in question, then took a deep breath. "First of all, Admiral, he's Canadian, not American. I'd just like to clear that up. Second of all," I looked to the rest of the council, trying to keep my cool. "Well, uhh, I called you here to discuss the final preparations for the festival and any other queries you may feel the need to bring up, but first of all - wait, I've already said first of all, this is second of all... Nevermind. Basically, before we look into those things, I have to bring up something important." Another deep breath. Under the table, I squeezed Matio's hand. "Mr Bianchi and I aren't exactly friends. I mean we are, but we're more than that, we're... Courting."

Chaos erupted and I slid down in Elsa's chair a little as the council members starts shouting things like, 'What?!' 'Royalty courting non-royalty?' 'This is absurd!' 'What if he is a usurper!' and many other things that mostly involved a call for else to return and 'Put an end to this madness!'. I looked to Kai, standing by the door behind us, but he shook his head. Of course, he couldn't act, in here, he was just a servant and couldn't speak up. Searching the table, I noticed that Admiral Naismith hadn't thrown a fit like the others, but he just gave us an apologetic smile. For the man in charge of our soldiers, he sure didn't like getting involved in conflict in these meetings! It would've been helpful if he spoke up amongst the shouting to back us up! With a pleading look, I turned to Matio instead. He had a louder voice, maybe he could shout over the council and get them to be quiet. Or, better yet, maybe he could use his so-called lawyer skills to persuade them that it wasn't the end of the world if Matio wasn't royalty! We had to do something, at least, to control the mayhem I had just created!

((How would Elsa react if Anna accidentally slipped up and told the court that the Queen was dating a non-royal foreigner too? >:3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next