House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Ali9910<3
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:04 am

... Well it's happened in Jaria, except Jaria wasn't as intense as Sydrian, but that's all I'm gonna say.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 am

O.o ...DMAN JEDKBJBJBFGH XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 am

In my defense, it was going to happen in Jaria regardless of whether or not it happened in Sydrian! ... But I might have used a refrence to that scene ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:27 am

and I might have not noticed XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:28 am

I'm pretty sure you didn't Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:36 am

xDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 am

I think my lack of motivation for researching for this essay is coming from reading, and reading the same thing over and over >.< I'm writing notes from a lecture I found on youtube in order to switch things up a little, and I might just write down the stuff that I don't have in other books, but make a note that the stuff I do have in other books is in that book too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 am

well then...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:45 am

My brain just isn't taking in the info. I just sees words words and more words, but with this video there's no words to see, just words to hear. I think I came up with a good plan ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 am

yeah reading a bunch kinda does make it hard for you to finish
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 am

Matio watched as the council went into a full on uproar after Anna told them about their relationship. He had been planning what to say since Anna first brought up telling the council,so he was a bit prepared. Just...not as prepared as the sandy-colored blonde would like to be. There was only one council member who did not at all seem upset about the news,-and Anna had mentioned that this was most likely what would happen. Honestly, they were practically whining for Elsa!

There wasn't much Anna could really say, but Matio... well he could use his lawyer skills to, -at the least-,calm down the insane yelling that was going on in the room. Giving Anna's hand a quick squeeze, the male spoke up."Queen Elsa is completely aware and has approved of Princess Anna's and I relationship," Well, she did the first time at least. Not too sure about this second chance but...that bridge would be crossed when he and Anna got their.

All within the same 5 seconds, the council went silent, then back to yelling. A lot of 'How dare you speak!''s and 'You have no right!'s were thrown his way,but without wavering, Matio continued."Last I checked, there was a princess named Rapunzel,whom married not very long ago a commoner. I believe her parents and their council were more than welcoming and open to the idea."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 am

Mhmm :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:58 am

'The Royal family of Corona were fools!' Councilman Andal, who helped to manage trades, spoke up over the others, silencing the rest of the group who were taken back by his audacity. 'The King and Queen allowed their daughter to marry a thief, of all people! For all they know, that man could be a usurper waiting for the perfect moment to claim the throne for himself, and Arendelle wont take that chance.' He argued, eyes narrowed at Matio. I glared at him back. "Hang on a second, Matio is not a usurper." 'And how would you know that? You fell into the arms of a usurper little over a year ago.' My glare was wiped right off of my face. Andal had a point, I hadn't been the best judge of character in the past... But this was different. "I only knew Prince Hans for a day when I agreed to marry him. Yes, it was foolish, but I've learned from my mistake. I've know Matio - I mean, Mr Bianchi - for over a year now, and I know him well enough to know that he's not, under any circustmances, after my sister's throne." I thought I'd made a good point but it seemed to make Andal go red in the face with anger.

'I say we let the Princess court the young man.' Thank goodness! Admiral Naismith had finally spoken up! And he was recieving dirty looks from the others but I was just so thankful that he was supporting us. "It's not as if their children with grow up to take the throne so what harm does it do? Besides, along with Corona, the United Kingdom has recently accepted a commoner into the royal family and she has become quite popular around the globe. Perhaps the same will be of this lad? And, if not, he could at least help to build a bridge between the commoners and the government, am I not right, Mayor Trygstad?' Mayor Trygstad looked surprised to be called upon. I looked at him with pleading eyes for a moment as he mentally calculated what Admiral Naismith said, begging him to back us up, but the apologetic look I got in return didn't look promising. 'Maybe if he was an actual citizen of Arendelle, but a citizen of America? I'm not sure...'

'And besides, even if this man is not a usurper, courting a man of lower status might lower the Princess' status and, therefore, possibly Arendelle's. That would make Arendelle look less appealing to other countries who wish to trade, not to mention that we would be missing out in an opportunity to form an alliance with another country through marriage.' Wait, was he talking about some sort of arranged marriage? Just to form an alliance with a country? I internally groaned. "Queen Elsa will not approve of me going into an arraged marriage over an alliance anyway. Arendelle is perfectly capable of forming alliances through other methods - as Elsa and I have already proven through our alliance with Wutai - and, as for status, well, as my partner-" More glares, but I didn't back down. "Has ready pointed out, Queen Elsa approves of our courtship-" Kind of. "So she clearly doesn't think it'll damage the Kingdom too much. Besides, it's not as if I'm the only one dating a commoner so Arendelle's status will be 'Ruined' either way."

It slipped out before I even realized it, and almost immediately there was gasps, dropped jaws and wide eyes. My own eyes widened. "Uhh, I-I mean-" More chaos broke out about who exactly was courting the Queen before I even had a chance to cover up my mistake, some people even standing up and banging on the long wooden table as they demanded to know what was going. Oh gosh, what did I do? Elsa was going to kill me!!! I slid down in my chair, wishing I could just crawl out of here and go and hide in a pit where know one could find me and tell me off for how badly I was messing things up today!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:18 am

Reading VA, I'm starting to think that Holland and Abby are the roleplay's Lissa and Christian. Christian's misunderstood, not well-liked by others and tends to come off as a dark, sarcastic jerk that's seconds away from becoming a monster, but Lissa listens to him, is trying to understand him and sees a vulnerable side to him that no one else can see. Plus, one can agree that Abby, too, has been affected by her parents' choices, particularly her mum's. Like how Christian isn't accepted by his peers because his parents chose to turn Strigoi, Abby feels that she wouldn't be accepted in Heaven because she's the daughter of an Angel that's done a lot of things the other Angels frown upon.

Sorry, just a random thought.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:22 am

thats a goos comparison
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:23 am

*Takes a bow.* Thank you, thank you ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:25 am

:3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:27 am

She's also a bit like Adrian, but mostly with the Spirit darkness and the mood swings and the drinking. For Abby, in terms of her mental state, I tend to describe her as a Spirit user without the actual magic, which probably doesn't make sense but it does to me.

Oh gosh, now I'm making Sydrian-Holligail comparisons in my head >.< At this rate I'll end up comparing Abby and Holland - particularly Abby - to all of the characters in VA and Bloodlines! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:29 am

oh no xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:31 am

And I think Rose once referred to Dimitri and herself as soulmates... Holligail comparison number 3!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:32 am

omg XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:35 am

Oh gosh, don't even get me started on Abby and Angeline! DX

Ok, I need to stop thinking about this! Enough is enough!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:42 am

Once the Admiral had spoken up, the Council seemed to quiet down more. Though Matio did not appreciate the council bringing up a possibility of an arranged marriage for Anna. That would never happen, unless Anna was in love with the guy.

Things eventually started to begin going a bit better than when we first started,until Anna brought up Elsa's relationship with Justin. Not good! Matio looked at Anna, his eyes wide. They had agreed to allow him to talk so that Elsa's relationship would not come out until Elsa was ready!

Quick,quick,quick! Think of something Matio!!"Ah, what An-Princess Anna means, is that Queen Elsa has made many friends whom are, like me, commoners." God, would the council buy what he was just about to say?Hopefully they are not too aware of the terms back home!"Sometimes when friends become close,they will say that they're 'dating'."Ah that wasn't a complete lie.Some of the girls at his college were like that.

Matio knew he was getting strange looks from the different council members. He glanced at Anna, begging with his eyes for her to go along with it.Maybe they could convince them... The last thing anyone needed at the moment was an angry Elsa. At least she wasn't there with them.

"It's more of a girl type of quirk, but they will often say it to close male friends... But it generally sticks with girls."

I"M CRYING XDD Dear god Matio, really!? Couldn't think of anything better than that!?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:20 am

The council was giving Matio confused looks and, to be honest, so was I until I realized what was going on. "Uh, yeah! It's an American thing!" I tried to explain as the gentlemen focused their gaze on me. "It's a joke in American. If someone said that two friends look like they'd make a cute couple, they joke and say that they're already dating." I tried to elaborate, even though I had no idea what I was trying to say right now. I bit my lip, glancing to Matio before Andal, who was one of the ones standing, spoke up again. 'Well, regardless of wheter the Queen is in a relationship or not, this-' He gestured between Matio and I. 'Is ridiculous and unacceptable!' 'With all due respect, Councilman Andal, there's not much you can do about it.' Admiral Naismith spoke up again, giving me hope. 'You are not Princess Anna's parents - God rest their souls - and her parental figure, the Queen, is apparently all for this courtship. I mean, what exactly do you plan to do to prevent her Highness from courting Mr Bianchi? Are you going to send a petition to the Queen who is in favor of the courtship?' 'No, I-' The Admiral's eyes narrowed slightly in warning as he interrupted. 'Are you going to attempt treason in order to prevent the courtship, Andal?' Councilman Andal was so red with fury I thought he'd explode! 'Of course not! I-' 'Good, then I see no point in throwing a temper tantrum over something that can neither cause harm nor be prevented. Do we not agree, gentlemen?' He addressed the rest of the council. After a tense moment, they reluctantly voiced their agreement, causing both Admiral Naismith and I to grin. 'I'm glad we can come to an agreement!' Despite being on our side, he suddenly turned a glare on Matio and, for a moment, my heart stopped. 'Although, do not mistake my support for trust, boy. If you ever do anything to harm Her Majesty or Princess Anna, I will have my men harm you severely before you even make it to the dungeons. Understood?'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 am

Shooting things always releases stress lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down